Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 22nd, 2014 #181
Crowe
Senior Member
 
Crowe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 6,438
Crowe
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Emerson View Post
The mainstream media tells the truth more often than not. If they lied about everything the public would tune them out. If they need to lie they always prefer to lie by omission. You can't be debunked for what you don't say. I'd suggest you read more about propaganda and advertising, but what would be the point?
Half truths, or partial truths are still lies as far as I'm concerned. And half truths are about the best we can expect from the MSM. You should read "Protocols of the learned elders of Zion" Sam. And FYI, a lot of people don't trust the media. Even among the group who are not even racially aware.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie in Ohio View Post
2K of them "at the very least"?

lol

And I've been informed you have an account at The Rape Dungeon™, and that little bon mot explains a whole lot about you, man.
Yeah I made an account there shortly after he made the website. I'm not really an active poster over there, but I still check in from time to time. Why does it matter? I got accounts on a lot of WN websites, under this name or another. The only one I don't have one on currently is Stormfront. I'm not gonna make excuses for what he did. But I don't have a personal vendetta against Fred like you do. I couldn't give a fuck less about forums politics anymore.

Last edited by Crowe; November 22nd, 2014 at 04:15 PM.
 
Old November 22nd, 2014 #182
Sam Emerson
Diversity = White Genocide
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Doom Fort II
Posts: 2,800
Sam Emerson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Half truths, or partial truths are still lies as far as I'm concerned. And half truths are about the best we can expect from the MSM. You should read "Protocols of the learned elders of Zion" Sam. And FYI, a lot of people don't trust the media. Even among the group who are not even racially aware.
I don't trust the media. However, I don't assume that everything they say is a lie, which is what you say you do.

Do you assume that the weatherman is lying? Are the scores of your local football team inaccurate? Most of the news isn't ideological. The most common lie by omission is the race of criminals. In that specific case if there's a brutal crime and the news hides the race of the suspect it's a safe bet they're not White.

But you can't just assume everything is a lie. You need to use common sense.
 
Old November 24th, 2014 #183
Crowe
Senior Member
 
Crowe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 6,438
Crowe
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Emerson View Post
Do you assume that the weatherman is lying? Are the scores of your local football team inaccurate? Most of the news isn't ideological. The most common lie by omission is the race of criminals. In that specific case if there's a brutal crime and the news hides the race of the suspect it's a safe bet they're not White.

But you can't just assume everything is a lie. You need to use common sense.
I don't think the weatherman is lying. When I say the media are liars, I'm referring to them lying about important events. Weather, and sports are pretty benign. Do you trust the media with regards to anything remotely controversial? Would you trust anything you hear on Fox News, about lets say, Iran? Or Middle East affairs in general?
 
Old November 25th, 2014 #184
Sam Emerson
Diversity = White Genocide
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Doom Fort II
Posts: 2,800
Sam Emerson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
I don't think the weatherman is lying. When I say the media are liars, I'm referring to them lying about important events. Weather, and sports are pretty benign. Do you trust the media with regards to anything remotely controversial? Would you trust anything you hear on Fox News, about lets say, Iran? Or Middle East affairs in general?
That, sex and race are the subjects they lie about the most. But even when discussing controversial subjects they don't lie about everything. They're not going to make shit up out of whole cloth if they can help it. They have sources in the Israeli government to do that for them.

Reporters, even politically correct members of protected demographics, are still fired for inventing stories out of whole cloth. This isn't done because the media cares about truth for the sake of truth, it's done because it might blow the whole racket.

To reiterate my original point, they use the truth to slip the lies through. That's why they'll even bust obviously fake holocaust memoirs. It's getting harder for the media to strike the balance. Internet fact checking prevents completely fabricated garbage from passing today.
 
Old November 27th, 2014 #185
Pierre-Marc
 
Pierre-Marc's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 334
Pierre-Marc
Default

53 (0.0037%) votes for Ransdell according to this document: http://elect.ky.gov/SiteCollectionDo...%20Results.pdf
__________________
Il n’est pire sourd que celui qui ne veut pas entendre.
 
Old November 27th, 2014 #186
Jim Harting
Senior Member
 
Jim Harting's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 861
Jim Harting
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre-Marc View Post
53 (0.0037%) votes for Ransdell according to this document: http://elect.ky.gov/SiteCollectionDo...%20Results.pdf
Thank you for injecting hard data into what has become an ego-driven opinion-fest.

Had RR been able to get his name on the ballot, his vote total would have been at least 10 times greater.

Whatever virtues write-in campaigns possess, showing the true extent of support for one's positions among the electorate is not among them.

Still, hats off to Robert Ransdell for a stellar effort, and for popularizing the brilliant slogan,
With Jews we lose!
__________________
NEW ORDER Website: http://theneworder.org
NEW ORDER on GAB: https://gab.ai/NEW_ORDER
NS Publications: http://nspublications.com
VNN National Socialist Union: https://vnnforum.com/group.php?groupid=58
 
Old December 3rd, 2014 #187
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Morrison Hotel
Posts: 9,396
Blog Entries: 11
Donnie in Ohio
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre-Marc View Post
53 (0.0037%) votes for Ransdell according to this document: http://elect.ky.gov/SiteCollectionDo...%20Results.pdf
So I guess those 2K (at the very least) Bluegrass Klansmen stayed in bed on election day, eh?

Once again, my opinion is proven correct. Crowe's opinion was, as I said all along, wildly inaccurate.
__________________
"When US gets nuked and NEMO is uninhabitable, I will make my way on foot to the gulf and live off red snapper and grapefruit"- Alex Linder
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:18 AM.
Page generated in 0.09156 seconds.