VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 5th, 2018 #1
Stewart Meadows

Stewart Meadows
Default Jewish academic says that jews will lead the new, multicultural Europe

(VNN veterans might already be familiar with this person, but I write mainly for newbies and lurkers, so bear with me, folks.)

The jewish academic Barbara Lerner Spectre, who lives and works in Sweden, says that jews have a leading role in the promulgation of multiculturalism in Europe, and she also says that without this multiculturalism, Europe won't survive. Here is an interview with her:

Quote:
"Europe has not yet learned how to be multicultural. And I think we are going to be part of the throes of that transformation, which must take place. Europe is not going to be the monolithic societies [sic] that they once were in the last century. Jews are going to be at the center of that. It’s a huge transformation for Europe to make. They are now going into a multicultural mode, and Jews will be resented because of our leading role. But without that leading role, and without that transformation, Europe will not survive."[5] Barbara Lerner Spectre, IBA-News, 2010.
Quote:
Barbara Lerner Spectre (born 1942) is an academic[1] and philosophy lecturer, who is the founding director of Paideia,[2] the European Institute for Jewish Studies in Sweden, a non-denominational academic institute established in 2001.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbara_Lerner_Spectre

What do you think about Spectre's claims, folks? Is it true that jews have a leading role in the promulgation of multiculturalism in Europe? And do you really think that Europe won't survive without it?

As always, all opinions are welcome.

Tags
barbara lerner spectre, jews, multiculturalism, rapeugees, third world immigration

Thread