Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 30th, 2005 #101
Cthulhu
Senior Member
 
Cthulhu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 934
Cthulhu
Default

YOU are not ready for it yet. Nor will you ever be because it will always be some excuse.

Quote:
Try this: government is not responsible for your failures - you are.
-- followed by --

Quote:
Government is gang. Government kills people, or harasses them to cough up money. That's all it does or can do.


But anyhooo...

So all you can offer people if you and yours become the government is to kill, harass or rob them?

Who is going to buy that? No one.

Quote:
The people doesn't need a purpose. People have their own purposes. A racial government can preserve the context in which they can pursue their arts and sciences. "To the stars" - nah, you go to the stars, twinky, I'm staying right here on terra firma. The desire of some of these clowns for a Strong Man to sweep our race off its feet onto his horse and carry us off to his castle in the stars -- positively homosexual, itz.

Our race will not be saved, per Dukie, by its beauty and creativity, it will be saved, if it is, by snide laughter and spilled blood. "Faith in a cause is a substitute for lost faith in oneself" - if that applies to you reading this, you don't belong in White nationalism.
Wrong context, the first goal of a people is to perpetuate itself. That is nature's law. If this is not the root of its purpose it will die. And good way of skirting around the other questions...

You have nothing to offer. Your first rambling diatribe, shows that you have no idea of what you are going to do. Free markets, but government controls, this but that, with 'this' and 'that' to be filled out later. Or you might ramblingly fill them in now in accordance with what you had for dinner last night but always ganishing it with it doesn't matter as long as we get rid of the Jews. If it doesn't matter to you, I doubt it is going to matter to anybody else.

But you have to find a way to do that don't you, getting rid of the Jews, without it being a phyrric victory. "No, because the ways and means don't matter, only getting rid of the Jews," if you will allow me to simplify the reponse I seem to be receiving. Without the ways and means you won't get rid of them. And those ways and means include getting people on board by addressing their concerns, not only about blacks, and mexicans (the Jews can do that as well), but addressing social concerns. And all you can offer them is to be killed, harassed or robbed by you?

But you are right: its nearing the bottom of the ninth and you're not even up to Kids in the Hall level yet. Whose fault is that?
__________________
Cursing braces; blessing releases.
 
Old November 30th, 2005 #102
Cthulhu
Senior Member
 
Cthulhu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 934
Cthulhu
Default

The German Folk-Community Spirit Survived the War

Here is an example: The postwar Ruhr district was a huge heap of rubble as the English took away its remaining undamaged machinery to England as reparations. As you know, the Soviets did the same.

A general strike was called by the newly established union to prevent the removal of a large 10,000 ton forging press. This was the biggest press in the world and it could have brought us economic advantages. I would also like to add that the union leader still thought as a German. This matter concerned the preservation of remaining jobs and the preservation of our people. This rally also found representatives of the Ruhr business in attendance. After the many fighting speeches had been made by the union side, a businessman asked to speak. He declared: “Let them take the old thing. We used it to make our entire war production. We shall build new ones that are bigger and better!” At one stroke came the determined decision: “Yes, yes, yes!” was the answer. He had said the magic words. The old spirit of the folk-community was still alive and discoverable!

In National Socialism the Workers and Employers Formed a United Front Against the Combined Enemies of Capitalism and Communism

The English took the old press to England, where it surely sits today. We young engineers of that time took these words to heart and subsequently constructed and built the most modern presses which gave us many production advantages over England and the other victor states, and brought about West Germany’s great rise to prosperity. England still had production facilities which were decades obsolete, as the norm for its industries. Over there, factories still had long driveshafts from which transmission belts drove the individual machines. In Germany, we had already been using modern electric-powered machines, which is proven to be a great technical advantage; The English auto firms overtaken by the Germans, also bear witness today to the inefficiency of English businesses, which is also a source of the capitalist English hatred of the efficient Germans.

In World War II, Almost the Entire World was Called Upon to Beat Down the Diligent, Brave Germans in a Long, Forced War

Under Hitler, National Socialism emphasized the principle, as stated already, that workers and employers belong together as a united entity and they were not to be agitated nor played off against one another, contrary to the capitalist system of today.

During the course of my career, I have had to consider always this decisively correct and important concept. What can an employer do with ever so good inventions and developments, if he has no workers in his shop to produce them? Nothing! And vice versa: what can a very good worker do, if he has no employer whose business decisions can provide him with modern technology? Nothing!

The principle is that those who work with their heads and their hands, united with nationally-conscious employers, belong together as a team. This political principle, combined with our retreat from the capitalist gold standard, delivered us from the hopelessness and harm inflicted by the Versailles Dictate. Germany under Hitler was no longer the World War I victors’ object of plunder.

That was Hitler’s concept of folk community which is reviled and unheeded today. There is no remaining national consciousness in today’s politicians, or better said, today’s capitalist vassals. “Economic development through more mergers” are today’s magic words. Foreign capitalists now decide upon the elimination of German jobs. The playing off of workers against employers and vice versa within the folk community is the foremost principle of today’s pseudo-democratic capitalist system. Today we see many negative examples in the economy where this has occurred. The German worker has finally become the football of foreign economic interests.

-- http://www.johmann.net/commentary/na...t-germany.html

It is all about people, our people.
__________________
Cursing braces; blessing releases.
 
Old December 1st, 2005 #103
alex
Left-wing NS
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 1,062
alex
Default

I believe that this and silimilar threads have been an eye opener.An eye opener as to what Alex Linder truly believes in and how competent he is.Needles to say that with that views he has no leadership qualities whatsoever.
When i first came into this forum,people would remark that "Herr Linder has libertarian views".
I thought to myself:"Well ok,he will believe as an American in the usual "the constitution",free speech and other idiotic things".But it would never cross my mind back then that an outspoken racist and antisemite would follow and actually believe the nonsense of the libertarian socio-economic worldview.If i'm allowed to say this... he is a capitalist stooge.That means that he is a reactionery and outright dangerous for our cause.
I remember back then i would critisize vnn because it had nothing else to offer than the usual jew and non-white flaming.I would critisize the fact that vnn never adresses the social problems of white people and eventualy its root,namely capitalism.
Knowing Alex Linder's views now i am actually thankful that he never expressed himself so freely on these topics on the vnn mainpage and his tabloid paper TAA.By god, can you imagine how counterproductive and harmful he would be if ever he expressed his socio-economic views in public?No Herr Linder should stay at the jew-barking.At the very best he will become another Julius Streicher: put in a closet and put out of the closet from time to time to bark at the jews a little and than quickly put back into the closet.
Its not even the hilarious misconceptions(market=people?) and the utter ignorance of the world's social reality today and in the past,but also his ignorance on National Socialism which is a Third Way beyond Communism and Capitalism.A Third Way that will not be achieved by playing the capitalist stooge,but by attacking capitalism.Attacking it viciously.
__________________
In the age of Globalization,its not the international Left,but the nationalist Right,which is the true anticapitalist force,which will set restrictions on the international Capital and will secure and improve the nation-state as a social shelter.
 
Old December 1st, 2005 #104
Dietrich
out surfing. won't be back
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: where it's 4-6 & glassy
Posts: 2,879
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex
At the very best he will become another Julius Streicher: put in a closet and put out of the closet from time to time to bark at the jews a little and than quickly put back into the closet.
.

If I were to put on my jew-hat, I would say that you're projecting.

It is the Nazis who should be "stowed" until we need an undisciplined rabble. It is a needed element, just not right now.
 
Old December 1st, 2005 #105
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς
 
Antiochus Epiphanes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: flyover
Posts: 13,175
Antiochus Epiphanes
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex
I believe that this and silimilar threads have been an eye opener.An eye opener as to what Alex Linder truly believes in and how competent he is.Needles to say that with that views he has no leadership qualities whatsoever.
When i first came into this forum,people would remark that "Herr Linder has libertarian views".
I thought to myself:"Well ok,he will believe as an American in the usual "the constitution",free speech and other idiotic things".But it would never cross my mind back then that an outspoken racist and antisemite would follow and actually believe the nonsense of the libertarian socio-economic worldview.If i'm allowed to say this... he is a capitalist stooge.That means that he is a reactionery and outright dangerous for our cause.
I remember back then i would critisize vnn because it had nothing else to offer than the usual jew and non-white flaming.I would critisize the fact that vnn never adresses the social problems of white people and eventualy its root,namely capitalism.
Knowing Alex Linder's views now i am actually thankful that he never expressed himself so freely on these topics on the vnn mainpage and his tabloid paper TAA.By god, can you imagine how counterproductive and harmful he would be if ever he expressed his socio-economic views in public?No Herr Linder should stay at the jew-barking.At the very best he will become another Julius Streicher: put in a closet and put out of the closet from time to time to bark at the jews a little and than quickly put back into the closet.
Its not even the hilarious misconceptions(market=people?) and the utter ignorance of the world's social reality today and in the past,but also his ignorance on National Socialism which is a Third Way beyond Communism and Capitalism.A Third Way that will not be achieved by playing the capitalist stooge,but by attacking capitalism.Attacking it viciously.
Phew! That's a mouthful from our German friend. Alex, settle down. There's plenty of room for a reasonable discussion of economics here without resort to all the stringent Strasserite rhetoric. Also, how does it follow from his disagreement with you on socialism, that he 'has no leadership qualities whatsoever?" I would kindly suggest to you that you avoid what we call in English "hyperbole."
 
Old December 1st, 2005 #106
alex
Left-wing NS
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 1,062
alex
Default

You are correct.After reading it again,i think it comes as a bit offensive.This was not inteted.Lets say my english is a bit tactless and i wrote that post while in hurry.
Anyway one shouldnt lose hope and maybe Herr Linder widens his horizons by studying socialism and capitalism with a more open mind.
And while we are at it,why not an "Economics" subforum?

P.S. A nature subforum would be good too,where one can disuss "greenie" issues and topics.I have two articles about globalization--->social injustice--->enviroment pollution in India and China which i wanted to post,but really doesnt fit in any of the subforums.
__________________
In the age of Globalization,its not the international Left,but the nationalist Right,which is the true anticapitalist force,which will set restrictions on the international Capital and will secure and improve the nation-state as a social shelter.
 
Old December 1st, 2005 #107
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς
 
Antiochus Epiphanes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: flyover
Posts: 13,175
Antiochus Epiphanes
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex
You are correct.After reading it again,i think it comes as a bit offensive.This was not inteted.Lets say my english is a bit tactless and i wrote that post while in hurry.
Anyway one shouldnt lose hope and maybe Herr Linder widens his horizons by studying socialism and capitalism with a more open mind.
And while we are at it,why not an "Economics" subforum?

P.S. A nature subforum would be good too,where one can disuss "greenie" issues and topics.I have two articles about globalization--->social injustice--->enviroment pollution in India and China which i wanted to post,but really doesnt fit in any of the subforums.
Why not just post them in general discussion? I'd discuss these topics more often if people seemed interested.

As for your English, I think it's coming along well. You've improved since you started. Moreover, Americans always find Germans terse and abrupt. VNN's a place where that characteristic German "Frankness" is not a problem Alex. Say what you have to say!
 
Old December 2nd, 2005 #108
Dietrich
out surfing. won't be back
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: where it's 4-6 & glassy
Posts: 2,879
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
Moreover, Americans always find Germans terse and abrupt.

Is that why I'm like that?
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:21 AM.
Page generated in 0.09050 seconds.