Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 5th, 2013 #3621
Hell Raising Woman
Jews are not superior

Location: USA - House of Babylonia where greed, immigration and homosexuality flourishes and the jews love it.
Hell Raising Woman

Pauly posted:

"Like the other Steele cheerleaders you need to read the thread before you post. Like you, they hide behind screen names to beat up on me when I am a public Nazi. Get your undisputed facts right before you post."

Crying Pauly? Or just exhibiting another fine piece of art? No one calls him/herself a Nazi. Only Zionists call a racially aware White person a "Nazi." As far as feeling emotional about beating up a supposed "White Nationalsit," my statements are justified. You are a type of person who will quickly greet a person with a derogatory statement and then pretend the person is likeable. You are a comme ci, comme ca "White" person. I'm not giving you any breaks. I'm going to be blunt with you.

Since you started making your opinions about Steele, you have done nothing but make things more confusing by making assumptions or opinions that Steele is a nut. You have made derogatory statements against Cyndi, Steele, and made derogatory statements against their marriage/financial problems.

You have literally fucked this whole thing up to where NO ONE can make their own judgments on this case. You have literally confused every issue and make it look like everything brought against him is justified, but his behavior not. Since you began your quest, you have not come one closer to bring any factual data that puts Steele 100% in the wrong.

As far as us "cheerleaders," as you put in shallow terms, you are an idiot. A pompous ass. You think you are always sure about everything and everyone. Mr. pompous ass, you are not the righteous one and you are not as smart as you think you are.

This whole case smells and, you, who continuously blabbers about "paperwork" here or there submitted, he or she says this or that as being the honest truth fucks up it up even more. You don't give anything the benefit of the doubt. Nothing! And, so you just carry on thinking you know what the hell you are doing and thinking you are doing the right thing. Wrong! You don't know when to shut the hell up. And, that's one of your biggest problems.

Fairfax was working for the FBI, which you continuously forget/ignore. Doesn't matter what paperwork he turned in. You forget the fact that the FBI has a lot more power than an ordinary citizen. More powerful than a lawyer. They can do things that will make an ordinary person look guilty or crazy. But, hey, we are to follow you on your words because you are so damn righteous and so damn smart. Wrong!

This case which you so delightfully exploited is not any less confusing than when you started. You stated you haven't heard from Steele or Steel's family. Well, gee, I wonder why. I wouldn't want to have anymore to do with you if anything you post or say is derogatory and damaging to my character, when more than likely it is not a fact, but only your opinion. But, yet it is a way to stir up a fight instead. They don't want to talk to you. Hell, anything they might say will be twisted around with your opinions. The more you post about this case, the more you muck it up. Hell, you might as well be working for the FBI/ADL. You don't realize what or how this makes you look. Why? Because you are Mr. Pompous Ass, Artful Dodger.

Jews -- tall, tall, tall, tales they tell. Famous fairytale storytellers of the Holocaust.

Last edited by Hell Raising Woman; April 5th, 2013 at 03:17 PM.

Old April 6th, 2013 #3622
Bev
drinking tea

Bev

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly
Like the other Steele cheerleaders you need to read the thread before you post
What makes you think this thread is the only source of information on Steele? There's very little information in this thread - once your misinformation and lies have been sifted out, there's not much more information than is available anywhere else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hell Raising Woman
Fairfax was working for the FBI, which you continuously forget/ignore. Doesn't matter what paperwork he turned in. You forget the fact that the FBI has a lot more power than an ordinary citizen. More powerful than a lawyer. They can do things that will make an ordinary person look guilty or crazy.
Thank you for bringing this back up. The state's main witness was working for the FBI. That alone is enough to raise a red flag.

Old April 6th, 2013 #3623
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Prime Information Source

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
What makes you think this thread is the only source of information on Steele? There's very little information in this thread - once your misinformation and lies have been sifted out, there's not much more information than is available anywhere else.

Thank you for bringing this back up. The state's main witness was working for the FBI. That alone is enough to raise a red flag.
You need to be on moderation instead of being a moderator. You need to read this thread before you post.

The website www.steelewentcrazy.org is the only one stop place to get information on the case even though it is under construction. The most complete source of the court files is www.steelewentcrazy.org/steele . If there is ANY significant information out there that I have missed, post it at once. I will immediately update our website to add it. Steele's silly website www.free-edgar-steele.com/donations is OCCASIONALLY a source of information although it usually is merely a begging bowl being passed around. I was at fault for not spotting the post about the coin shop right away. It merely brought up a question about another possible swindle by Cyndi.

Had you read the thread you would know that Fairfax was NEVER working for the FBI. He went to a retired local judge after Steele threatened to kill him over the delay in killing Cyndi. Michaud in turn contacted the FBI. They equipped Fairfax with a recorder.

No one has any sympathy for Fairfax. He curses the day that he took the $10,000 worth of silver from Steele for killing the later's wife. The FBI took away the $400 that Steele gave him for travel expenses to Oregon to use as evidence. They gave him back $500 for a 900 mile round trip. That is $0.50 per mile with a little local travel and for a 20 hour total drive time. He didn't make much on that deal after he paid the motel bill.

Fairfax has to pay back the $10,000 and got to spend two years in prison. He also lost his house to bankruptcy. This is not exactly working for the FBI. He has been cured of lying to the FBI however.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; April 6th, 2013 at 02:56 PM. Reason: typo

Old April 8th, 2013 #3624
Bev
drinking tea

Bev

Quote:
You need to be on moderation instead of being a moderator.
Ah, so anyone that disagrees with Donald should be on moderation.

Donald, this is the Vanguard News Network, not the Slag Steele News Network.

Quote:
You need to read this thread before you post.
You need to stop lying. On all counts, not just about my having read the thread.

Old April 8th, 2013 #3625
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Moderation Proposal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
Ah, so anyone that disagrees with Donald should be on moderation.

Donald, this is the Vanguard News Network, not the Slag Steele News Network.

You need to stop lying. On all counts, not just about my having read the thread.
The reason that you should be on moderation is not because you disagree with me from time to time. It is because you are DELIBERATELY disrupting the thread. You continually post stupid and false things because you have not read the thread or the transcript.

Why don't you show us alternate sources of news on this case? Steele's silly website sometimes has articles worth reading but they are almost always from the Judenpresse. Usually I beat them to the punch and post the articles here first. Why has Steele disappeared for the last 16 months? I speculate that the explanation is because he has been abandoned by his self professed gold digging wife.

You can't find a single lie in a single one of my posts, and yours are full of dozens of them. Admittedly, I am a self professed former Steele cheerleader. Early in this thread I speculated like everyone else before the evidence was in. In hindsight, my speculations frequently turned out wrong. The opry is now over because the fat lady has sung. It has been proven beyond a doubt that Steele was not framed and that he is crazier than a shit house rat.

Old April 9th, 2013 #3626
Bev
drinking tea

Bev

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post

You can't find a single lie in a single one of my posts

and I find one in the same paragraph!

Quote:
It has been proven beyond a doubt that Steele was not framed and that he is crazier than a shit house rat.
No it hasn't. All that's been proven is that you are determined to paint him as such.

Ever heard of the Utrecht study into post-perfusion syndrome, Donald? It proved it didn't exist. Therefore, if it didn't exist, Steele can't have suffered from it.

Old April 11th, 2013 #3627
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry A Clue to Disappeared Steele

I will have to grudgingly admit that Latebloomers silly website is sometimes a source of useful information on the Steele case. It is nearly impossible to find the pearls in the piles of bullshit however. We see that Steele is supposedly not returning emails to his own webmaster. There has been no reply since February. Presumably, Steele has daily email contact with the outside world if he wishes.

Quote:

http://www.free-edgar-steele.com/726...#comment-10009

Gordon S Watson PERMALINK
January 18, 2012
What is the exact mailing address for Edgar Steele as of today? Is there any feedback to confirm that he is getting mail?

admin PERMALINK*
January 19, 2012
As of 1/19/2012, his address is:
Edgar James Steele – #14226-023
USP VICTORVILLE
U.S. Penitentiary
P.O. BOX 5300
Adelanto, CA 92301

There is still some uncertainty as to postal mail reaching Mr. Steele. A supportive organization has come forward to ship a bundle of back issues of their publication to him registered. They will report to us if that shipment is not accepted.

Gordon S Watson PERMALINK
February 4, 2012
did that bundle of magazines get accepted into the prison as mail? we need some feedback in order to know if communication is happening. Is Edgar J Steele getting messages out? Where are his current writings?

admin PERMALINK*
February 4, 2012
Gordon: Thanks for the reminder. I have just sent an email to Mr. Steele asking what he has received there at V’ville, either literature or correspondence. Will update with his feedback when he replies. Appreciated.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; April 11th, 2013 at 10:21 AM. Reason: typo

Old April 12th, 2013 #3628
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Japanese Paper on Aorta Surgery Brain Damage

I was tipped off about this 16-year-old paper which is apparently in Japanese. The abstract has been translated. It appears that the Japs do not use the term pumphead to describe the problem. Note that 13% of the patients operated on had irreversible brain damage. NONE of these aneurysms had ruptured. When that happens, clots form BEFORE surgery and are carried to the brain.

Steele's aneurysm ruptured an HOUR before surgery. His problems are expected to be a hundred times worse than when the aneurysm is fixed BEFORE rupture. As far as I can find, Steele is the only one to survive for an hour before surgery. He is a walking medical curiosity. It is not particularly surprising that he is crazy but it is surprising that he had as many brains left as he did.

Quote:
Nihon Kyobu Geka Gakkai Zasshi. 1997 Oct;45(10):1678-84.
[Brain damage after surgery for thoracic aortic aneurysm].
[Article in Japanese]
Inada H, Tabuchi A, Morita I, Masaki H, Murakami T, Fujiwara T.
Source
Department of Surgery, Kawasaki Medical School, Okayama, Japan.
Abstract

We analyzed cases with brain damage after surgery for thoracic aortic aneurysm in our institution and investigated the causes, risk-factors and preventive measures for this disastrous postoperative complication. Irreversible brain damage was a complication in 25 out of 184 operative cases (13.6%) over a 21-year period.

The cause of brain damage was determined to be embolism by manipulation of the aorta in six cases, clamping of the left subclavian artery in four cases, technical problems of separate cerebral perfusion (SCP) in four cases, severe shock in three cases, embolism unrelated to operative maneuver in three cases, stenosis of a branch of the arch with aortic dissection in two cases, and air embolism, circulatory arrest with insufficient hypothermia and hypoperfusion of a temporary bypass to the left carotid artery in one case each.

The neurological symptom improved in eight cases and was unchanged in 17 cases. Eighteen cases died in the hospital. In the univariate analysis, age (p = 0.048), a portion of the aneurysm (p = 0.035), preoperative brain complication (p = 0.003), emergency operation (p = 0.033) and clamping of the arch (p = 0.001) were found to be prominent risk factors for brain damage. In the multivariate analysis, clamping of the arch (p = 0.0310), SCP (p = 0.0327) and emergency operation (p = 0.0223) were prominent. To prevent postoperative brain damage, the arch should not be clamped, appropriate operative techniques to avoid bleeding and to shorten SCP time should be employed, and proper and prompt management of the emergency operation and caution in clamping the left subclavian artery are considered to be necessary.

PMID: 9394576 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; April 13th, 2013 at 09:30 PM. Reason: typo

Old April 12th, 2013 #3629
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Visitor for Steele Needed

We need someone to try to visit Steele in Victorville. Anyone who is in the Los Angeles area who could visit should contact me by PM or by email at rescue @ steelewentcrazy.org . It is time to find out if he is alive or dead. I can arrange for a little gas money and will tell you what I know about the prison bureaucracy.

Old April 15th, 2013 #3630
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile A First Letter From Steele in Prison?

There is an unconfirmed report of the first known letter from Steele in the last 16 months. I am authenticating it as this is posted. Both of the addresses on the envelope are known to be correct except for possibly the address for the hole.You can compare it with a letter known to be authentic which was written to me on 28 June, 2010. The birthday card that Steele sent to Cyndi thru his daughter Kelsey is third. He got in big trouble over that because of the no contact order with his wife.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; April 15th, 2013 at 03:47 PM. Reason: added birthday card

Old April 16th, 2013 #3631
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Cyndi's Latest Begging Letter.

The letter posted above may well be a forgery. The envelope looks real. There are arguments both ways based on content and handwriting. In any event, there is NO explanation for why Steele has disappeared for the last 16 months. Cyndi also didn't tell us anything about her new sugar daddy Don Stovall.

It appears that http://www.steelewentcrazy.org gets a rave review in this letter although it is not mentioned by name. Of course, we are NOT accepting contributions at this time as is clear from the home page. Perhaps one of Tubbs' webpages is taking them however.

Quote:
Date: Apr 15, 2013 10:31 AM
Subject: April 12 update, Mr. Steele at Victorville, ESDF donations desclaimer
To: xxxxxxxxxx

Dear Edgar Steele Supporters,

My thank you for your support is long overdue, but please know that in my heart I thank you every day and appreciate your support more than any of these words can express. Life has been relentlessly hard since Ed’s false arrest and wrongful conviction and when I lost my Mom it pretty much took the wind out of my sails.

My heart is still heavily saddened, for I’ve had to endure the loss of two best friends - my husband by a criminal government who went to great lengths to take him away and my mom through death. However, I’m pulling myself up to continue the fight to bring my husband home.

What I want you to know is that along with praying, it is your support through supportive letters and/or donations that helps me to stay strong, for I know that I do not stand alone as I fight for justice for Ed and for all of us.

I realize that I’ve been far too quiet on matters pertaining to Ed’s current situation, but I assure you that I’m out here fighting for my husband’s freedom. Unfortunately there hasn’t been a lot to report, as the appeal process is slow and a lot of time is spent waiting for filings, responses, replies and answers from the attorneys on both sides and the courts. It is just one of the many things that has been a source of frustration, but anyone in this type of situation is at the mercy of our un-justice or “Just-us” system.

In regards to the appeal, it has been in front of the 9th Circuit Court since January and we are waiting for their response. I’ve been told that maybe we would receive a response in 2-3 months, but that there is no set time and 6 months or longer is more likely. Though, because of a ruling on another case, we have already lost one of the appealable issues. Of course, we pray and still have hope that the remaining two issues will finally get Ed some justice and for starts, get him a new trial.

There has been a lot of concern about the lack of any contact with Ed, especially in regards to his mail. I can tell you that for the most part he is not getting most of his mail. I’ve had supporters contact me about their mail being returned. I’ve had mail I’ve sent him returned. Ed told me that he isn’t getting most of the mail that anyone has sent, including any legal mail. Apparently, most of that same undelivered mail to him has not been returned to those who sent it, either. If he does receive any mail, it typically isn’t given to him for 2 to 3 weeks from the time the prison has received the mail. It doesn’t matter that the federal prison’s policy states that they are to receive their mail within 24 hours. It is just one of the many ways that they utilize to inflict future punishment.

Until March 17, 2013, my main contact with Ed has been through email and phone calls about every 3 to 4 days. Each phone call is only 15 minutes long, but it is the best part of my day when I get to talk to him. I get to hear his voice and for that brief moment I get relief from the worry over his health and general well being. Unfortunately, now he will only be able to call me once a month due to being back in solitary confinement (the “hole”) for probably an extended period of time. It is for his own protection and by his choice that he is in the “hole” because of being punched by another prisoner and receiving threats. As he has requested, hopefully they will transfer him back to the west side of the prison where he felt safer or to a medical facility where he could hopefully get some proper medical care. Fortunately, he was recently able to send me a note, which is attached and which I share with you here [http://www.steelewentcrazy.org/steel...ers/270313.pdf, which basically tells you what I’ve relayed.

The Edgar Steele Defense Fund (non-profit) board and I have been working to produce a DVD, titled Witness to the Persecution; The Plot to Silence Edgar Steele. It was our hope to have it completed for release by now and to send a complimentary copy to those that have so generously donated to Ed’s defense fund. However, some technical complications have held up the completion of the DVD, so it will be sent out as soon as possible.

One last matter is the disclaimer that has been added to our website, which you may view below. Please take a moment to read it, for our family fully supports this disclaimer.

With this said, I again thank everyone for their support and I pray that one day Ed will come home and we all can enjoy his company. I pray for your safety as well because you have been sticking your neck out to support Ed. I pray that all of us can stay safe during these times of peril.

Cindy G. Steele
=============================
To All Supporters of Edgar J. Steele, past, present and future,

The only website that is approved by the Free Edgar Steele board, Mr. Edgar Steele, his three children and his wife in his defense and for receiving donations for his defense is www.free-edgar-steele.com or “FES.” Donations received through this website have only been used for Mr. Edgar Steele’s defense and will continue to be used only for his defense as his true supporters struggle to win his freedom. Every cent donated is accounted for and overseen by the Free Edgar Steele board.

It has come to the board’s attention that there are other websites that claim to be supporting Edgar Steele and are soliciting donations to “free him.” The FES board, Edgar Steele and his family want to advise everyone that there is no way to control the other websites nor do we have any connection with any other website that claims to be helping or defending Edgar Steele, nor do we approve of or have the ability to manage or control of any funds collected by them. There is no guarantee that funds donated to any site other than FES will be used for Mr. Edgar Steele’s defense or will benefit him in any way. In fact, these unauthorized websites seem determined to work against the interests of Mr. Edgar Steele and are only undermining his defense.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; April 16th, 2013 at 12:43 PM. Reason: added sugar daddy comment

Old April 16th, 2013 #3632
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Probable False Theft Report by Cyndi

Here is the preliminary transcript of the probable false theft report filed by Cyndi on 21 September, 2010 with the Bonner County Sheriff. I will analyze the amounts later to show that they prove that Fairfax could not have stolen the amounts claimed. About 80% of the silver was returned on 16 June and Cyndi knew the amount returned at that point. No report was filed of the theft of $45,000 worth of silver until three months later. The FBI retained only about $25,000 worth of silver. That was returned several months before trial.

Quote:
http://www.steelewentcrazy.org/steel...p/theftrep.pdf

Bonner County Prosecuting Attorney 226 Page: 1
Incident Number: 10-016784

Nature:Theft/Property Case Numbers:
Addr: Area:L3s BCSO District 3 South
City: Sagle St: ID Zip: 83860 Contact: Cyndi Steel, G 07295
Complainant: Alert Codes: E

Lst: Fst: Mid:
DOB: **/**/** ssn: Adr:
Rac: Sx: Tel: Cty: St: Zip:

Reported: TPOT Theft, Property, Other
Observed: TPOT Theft, Property, Other
Offense
Codes: TPOT Theft, Property, Other

Circumstances:

Responding Officers: Deal, J 171
Rspnsbl Officer: Deal, J Agency: BCSO
Received By: Collins, M Last RadLog: 17:58:26 09/21/10 CMPLT
How received: T Telephone Clearance: RT Report taken
When Reported: 16:00:17 09/21/10 Dispostition: INA Disp Date: 11/04/10

Occurrd between: 16:00:17 09/21/10 Judicial Sts:
and: 16:00:17 09/21/10 Misc Entry:

Modus Operandi:
Factor Description Method

INVOLVEMENTS:
Date Description Relationship

Bonner County Prosecuting Attorney 226 Page: 2
Deputy Report

Narrative Section
---------
0171/121
Report of theft
_________
Offense: Theft
Victim:

Name: Cyndi G Steele
DOB: (redacted)
SOC/OLN: (redacted)
Address: (redacted) Sagle, Idaho 83860
Phone: (redacted)

Audio: No
Video: No
Photographs: No
Evidence: No

Officer(s) Involved: Deputy Jeremy Deal 0171

Narrative: On 09/21/10, I was requested to make phone contact with Cyndi Steele regarding a theft of Silver coins. Upon my phone contact with Steele I was told $45,000.00 to $50,000.00 of Silver had been taken from her home. Steele said the Silver coins were about 1 oz in weight and were kept in four locations on the property.

Steele said the coins were last seen in April or May of 2010. I was told the coins were notices missing in the second week of June. Steele told me she suspected Larry Fairfax as a suspect, since he had access to these places on the property during that time. Steele said she did not report it until now since she did not know what the FBI really had.

Steele said she knew that FBI took some of the coins, but recently was only returned a portion of them. Steele was unsure if the FBI had more coins or not. Steele said the coins were kept in her Master bedroom, car barn, equipment shed, and shop.

Steele said she had by her accounting 9,047 silver coins total. Steele said the FBI returned to her, 6,180 silver coins. The missing coins I was told may be with the FBI, but she did not know. I was not given a good reason for not reporting this sooner when asked. Steele values the Silver at about $18.00 per coin. I was told the coins were contained in small boxeS in the out buildings.

Since the length in time and multiple people entering those locations over the past months, and being told of nothing in those areas that may be of evidentiary value I did not respond.

Steele said she would drop off a voluntary statement for me and as of the time of this report I have not received it. Steele did say the property is coverd by home owners insurance. The insurance company is (redacted) and the policy number is (redacted).

*I am not sure of the date the FBI was on the Steele's property and am not sure if the missing coins are still being retained by the FBI.*

Bonner County Prosecuting Attorney 226 page 3
Deputy Report

Report by: Deputy Jeremy Deal 0171
Typed by: Deputy Jeremy Deal 0171/CH
Approved By: Sergeant Chris Bell #121 Wed Sep 22 04:18:21 PDT 2010
Copies to: Detectives
----------------
Responsible LEO:
----------------
Approved by:
----------------
Date

Bonner County Prosecuting Attorney 226 page 3
Law Supplemental Narrative:

Details
Incident Number 10-016784 Name Burke, H
Sequence Number: 1 Date 12:38:41 11/10/2010
Narrative
(See below)
========
Narrative:
________
Offense:Theft
Victim:
Name: Cyndi G Steele (Edgar)
DOB: (redacted)
SOC/OLN: (redacted)
Address: (redacted) Sagle, Idaho
PHONE: (redacted)

Narrative: On 10/25/10, I received a report of theft. The victim in this case is Cyndi G Steele.

At the time of this report, there was no supplement by Cyndi Steele, however, one was attached in the master file. This voluntary statement gives the time of this theft as between 05/01/10 and 06/15/10. During this period of time, Edgar Steele, Cyndi's husband, was residing at the residence and is presently a subject of a federal case being prosecuted by Tracy Whelan, United States Assistant Attorney General. It has been disccovered in the investigation of this theft that accusations of the missing money overlaps the Fedeal investigation and ownership and dispersion of such funds as are mentioned in this report are in fact possible evidence in a Fedeal case. It is not the intent of this investigation to intrude or overlap a Federal case but will observe the Federal case in the event that rulings or evidence are presnted in that case that could reflect on this case.

There were suggestions made by Cyndi in her voluntary statement that an effort be put into checking silver transactions by a suspect she mentions in the theft case, as Lawrence Andrew Fairfax, and possible relatives living at (redacted) Sagle, Idaho.

There were two Firfax's showing at (redacted). One was Richard Douglas Fairfax, date of birth (redacted) and a Karla Fairfax, date of birth (redacted) All three subjects were checked through a national database, Spokane County, which includes Rathdrum and Coeur d' Alenedatabase, as well as our local database, and a hand search done of paper receipts dating back through May at Gunber Schloss Collectors's Cabinet, a local dealer who deals in silver and gold and does not maintain a digital database. This search did not yield any transactions by Lawrence or any of the occupants at (redacted) in Sagle.

Cyndi's statement also includes an insurance company, (redacted) with a policy number of (redacted) mentioning the insurance company would be yet another victim in this theft if a claim were made. The investigation looked into that number and found that it was a member number assigned to Edgar Steele, the husband of Cyndi Steele and was not a policy number. Also, the policy was checked and there was no underwritten coverage for an excess amount of silver or gold limits on the claim, would have been $250 as a personal property claim. It appears at this time, no claim has been made by any insurance company on the missing silver.

At this time, all the information was collected and a meeting was scheduled with Bonner Country Deputy Prosector, Larry Goins. Deputy Prosecutor Goins did not feel the case had enough problable cause to purse theft charges against Lawrence Fairfax, as the accusation was an assumption, not necessarily supported by facts and there was no substantial proof that the silver was actually in the location that Cyndi Steele is claiming it was in, based on the information she apparently received from Edgar.

The Federal case supports the Country Prosecutor's conclusion and adds that the Federal case is ongoing and when adjudicated, may reflect answers to some of the assumptions made by Cyndi.

Therefore, the County case will clear inactive, until the Federal case is adjudicated and clarifies values in amounts of potential property owned by Edgar Steele, which will be disclosed in the Federal case and is not part of public record. Also, the county case will reflect that according to news articles, the Federal case charges reflect the potential that communications between Edgar and Cyndi may have been distorted during the period in which Cyndi believes thaese items were taken and the Federal case will also deisclose those activities, which are presently not part of public record.

Report by: Deputy Sergeant Howard Burke #08
Typed by:
Approved By: Lieutenant Doug Harris #10 Mon Nov 01 15:53:09 PDT 2010

Old April 17th, 2013 #3633
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile New NRA Slogan Is Out (TFW)

I have it on good authority that the NRA has a new slogan.

Quote:
Register pressure cookers not guns. (TFW)
I just got a text message from April Gaede. Her pressure cooker has been stolen and she is terrified. She doesn't have the serial number. She is worried that Fairfax will put it under Cyndi's truck. I told her to notify the FBI at once.

I just got another text from April. She found the serial number from her old warranty card. It is 1488.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; April 17th, 2013 at 12:55 PM. Reason: added serial number

Old April 18th, 2013 #3634
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Bogus Silver Theft Report

You can see from the report that Fairfax could not have stolen anywhere near the $45,000 worth of silver that Steele claimed. He claimed in a letter written from jail that he had Rex check outbuildings. Rex supposedly claimed that three stashes of silver worth $15,000 were missing.

According to Cyndi's theft report, there were 9047 ounces total of silver. The FBI returned $123,850 worth on 16 June. According to Cyndi this was 6180 ounces. This gives a silver price of $123,850/6180 ounces=$20.04. This must mean the $20 per ounce was used as a silver price. The FBI retained $25,300 worth of silver until February of 2011 which must be 1265 ounces. The total returned by the FBI is 6180+1265=7445 ounces. This gives a shortage of 1602 ounces.

Spot closed at $18.50 on 16 June, 2010. The supposed shortage of 1602 ounces would be worth $29,637. This is only 65.8% of the supposed shortage of 2432 ounces that would have been worth $45,000. Steele's main defense in this case was that Fairfax stole the silver and then tried to cover it up. He supposedly installed pipe bombs on Steele's two vehicles and they did not go off. He then went to the FBI who decided to set up Steele by manufacturing the plot to kill his wife by making bogus recordings.

Rex did not testify for the defense let alone attend the trial. This shows that Steele's contention of missing silver is a lie. Cyndi clearly made up the amounts missing and didn't do a very good job of making them up. Steele was an accountant first before becoming a lawyer. He should have known exactly how much silver he had to an ounce.

The mysterious sale that he made of about 3,000 ounces to a shady silver dealer on 21 April, 2010 has never been explained. CoiNuts gave him five staggered payments of a total of about $55,000 over seven weeks. There are all kinds of dealers who would have given him a single check for this amount. Perhaps he could cash these checks without his wife knowing it.

Quote:
http://www.steelewentcrazy.org/steel...p/theftrep.pdf

On 09/21/10, I was requested to make phone contact with Cyndi Steele regarding a theft of Silver coins. Upon my phone contact with Steele I was told $45,000.00 to $50,000.00 of Silver had been taken from her home. Steele said the Silver coins were about 1 oz in weight and were kept in four locations on the property.
Steele said she had by her accounting 9,047 silver coins total. Steele said the FBI returned to her, 6,180 silver coins. The missing coins I was told may be with the FBI, but she did not know. I was not given a good reason for not reporting this sooner when asked. Steele values the Silver at about $18.00 per coin. I was told the coins were contained in small boxes in the out buildings.
Quote:
http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t...&page=176#3501

From the transcript 3-661-1 at http://steelewentcrazy.org/steele/day3.pdf , $123,850 worth of silver was returned by the FBI on 16 June, 2010. Spot closed that day at $18.50. $25,300 was retained for evidence until it was returned the following February. This works out to 6694 ounces plus about 1367 ounces kept by the FBI for evidence. This is 8062 ounces total. Steel sold off about 3,000 troy in addition in May about the time that he was supposedly talking with Fairfax about the hit on his wife. According to Cyndi, most of this $45,000 was still in his checking account when he was arrested.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; April 18th, 2013 at 05:01 PM. Reason: typo

Old April 21st, 2013 #3635
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Forged Letter

There is a Negro in the woodpile over Steele's disappearance. We see that Cyndi claims email or phone contact with her husband every 3 to 4 days prior to 18 March, 2013. He was locked up in Victorville for about 400 days before that. That means that there should have been 100 to 133 contacts with him.

I have been protesting for months about the lack of contact with the outside world and absolutely nothing was published before this. This looks to me like an attempt to jump start the loot collection and stop the embarrassment about his disappearance. Clearly the letter contradicts the claims of a three to four day interval between contacts prior to 18 March. It announces that Steele was transferred to the East side several months ago. Cyndi should have been told about that about 30 times in calls and emails. It would be ancient news if the letter were genuine.

Steele supposedly had on pneumonia on 5 February and the prison would supposedly not let him see a doctor. Why is there no mention in the above extract from his website or in his letter? This letter would have been very easy to forge and looks bogus to me.

The envelope is EXACTLY horizontal on the photo. This is nearly impossible on a scanner. The letter itself slopes downward to the right by 5 pixels out of 553 or 0.5 degrees. This would be a reasonable error for a scan. The letter clearly has never been folded and could NEVER have been sent in that envelope. The envelope has clearly been resized before a composite photo was made of it with the letter.

Here is my forging of the postal bar code on the envelope. It is done in a few minutes work at the Post Office website. It gave me the mailing codes after I entered the 65 bars by hand.

Quote:
https://ribbs.usps.gov/index.cfm?page=encodertool

TTTTAAFTFADDTATDFTAAATDTFFTATATTFFFFFDADDDDDFADDDDAATTAFFTTFDTTAD

Barcode ID:94
Special Services 009
Mailer ID: 230040
Serial Number: 8741100772
Delivery Point ZIP Code: 83860869369

This letter is forged. Clearly Cyndi will never get a job forging Uncle Sambo's fake Hawaiian birth certificate for him.

Quote:
Update regarding appeal and Mr. Steele’s current status at Victorville, 4/12/2013 | Free Edgar Steele

(official website)
Until March 17, 2013, my main contact with Ed has been through email and phone calls about every 3 to 4 days. Each phone call is only 15 minutes long, but it is the best part of my day when I get to talk to him. I get to hear his voice and for that brief moment I get relief from the worry over his health and general well being. Unfortunately, now he will only be able to call me once a month due to being back in solitary confinement (the “hole”) for probably an extended period of time. It is for his own protection and by his choice that he is in the “hole” because of being punched by another prisoner and receiving threats. As he has requested, hopefully they will transfer him back to the west side of the prison where he felt safer or to a medical facility where he could hopefully get some proper medical care. Fortunately, he was recently able to send me a note, which is attached and which I share with you which basically tells you what I’ve relayed.
Quote:
http://steelewentcrazy.org/steele/letters/270313.pdf

3-27-13

My Love,

I am now in the Victorville Hole (SHU). This, by my request, because of threats received on the East side, to which I was transferred a few months ago. I may be here a while because I am requesting transfer to a medical facility or back to the West side.

One phone call a month-that's all we get. I am going to try to use it to call you tomorrow.

This is just a note so that I can get something in the mail to you. Seems as though FOREVER since we spoke.

I Love You
Me

Old April 24th, 2013 #3636
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Boxing Brain Damage on Boston Bomber?

There is evidence that boxing and football both cause brain damage. Did boxing make one of the Boston Bombers become psychotic like Steele? He needs his head examined to show up the problem.

Quote:
http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/24/health...ing/index.html

The brain of a bomber: Did damage caused by boxing play a role in the Boston bombings?

Caption: Boston bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev, left, in the 2009 Golden Gloves National Tournament of Champions in Salt Lake City

(TIME.com) -- Tamerlan Tsarnaev is telling no tales. The older of the two brothers who committed the Boston Marathon bombings was likely the one who planned the attack, but when he died in a shootout with police just days after the blasts, his thoughts and motivations vanished with him. But the brain that was home to his angry mind remains, and in this case that may mean something.

Tsarnaev was an amateur boxer who won the New England Golden Gloves competition as recently as 2009 and 2010. That speaks to a young man with a healthy sense of discipline and focus, and if he had a violent streak, it was violence well-channeled. But his sport of choice suggests the possibility of something else too: traumatic brain injury.

As the National Football League and other pro sports increasingly reckon with the early dementia, mental health issues, suicides and even criminal behavior of former players, the risk of what's known as chronic traumatic encephalopathy (CTE), is becoming clear.

Roughly 4,000 former NFL players and 2,000 of their spouses are currently suing the league, claiming that the perils of head injuries were never explained to them and, indeed, that the players were pushed to get back on the field even when it was clear that they had suffered concussions.

It was inevitable, then, that questions would be raised about whether Tsarnaev's brain may have been similarly traumatized during the years he boxed, and if there had indeed been damage, did that spark his murderous behavior? The answer is a likely yes to the first part and a likely no to the second.

Boxers are perhaps the best-studied victims of CTE, with the consequences of consistent trauma to the head described initially as "punch drunk," but emerging as CTE in the 1950s, says Dr. Robert Stern, cofounder of the Boston University Center for the Study of Traumatic Encephalopathy. The term "better describes a neurodegenerative disease caused, at least in part, by repetitive brain trauma," he says.

The presence of CTE can only be confirmed postmortem, by looking for tau proteins in the brain -- produced when neural connections stretch and show signs of wear. Whether the presence of those proteins, however, play any role in behavior is less clear.

In general, older people with CTE exhibit problems with memory, attention span and the ability to learn new material -- all of the things we associate with Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia. They may also exhibit impulsiveness, anger, situational explosiveness and paranoia, which are familiar as well to families of people suffering from dementia.

In younger people, the predominance of the symptoms is frequently reversed: outbursts and lack of impulse control come first, with an underlying loss of cognitive abilities eventually following. And that's the problem with looking for CTE in Tarnaev. Authorities haven't revealed if they plan to examine his brain, and unless they have taken some necessary steps to preserve it for study, they may have lost that option already.

But it may not matter. "The Boston bombing was a planned attack," says Dr. Robert Cantu, also of Boston University and co-director of the Encephalopathy Center. "There were lots of explosive devices put together in a very premeditated way. There was no flipping out here, no impulsiveness. That's not what you see with CTE in younger people." That doesn't mean Tsarnaev didn't have brain trauma related to his boxing. "I think he did," Cantu says. It's just that it may not have caused his criminal behavior.

That points to the difficulty of establishing any link between the condition of a brain and actions that may or may not result from it. Cantu points to the case of the late pro wrestler Chris Benoit, who killed his wife and son and then himself in 2007. When his brain was studied after he died, it showed signs of CTE-- but here, too, it might have had little to do with his murderous behavior. "In Benoit's case the behavior was again premeditated. It took place slowly, over the course of a weekend. He even sedated his son first so he wouldn't suffer," Cantu says. Criminally pathological? Certainly. But triggered by CTE? Probably not. For now, there is no cure for CTE and the best treatment is prevention, which sports leagues from Pop Warner football on up are beginning to address with rules changes and more stringent medical monitoring of players.

As my colleague Sean Gregory reported in January, investigators at UCLA have developed a still-experimental technique to detect CTE in the brains of living patients, using positron emission tomography (PET) scans and a radioactive dye that clings to tau proteins.

Early diagnosis, if it becomes routine, could be used to keep already ill people away from contact sports and prevent their condition from being exacerbated by more hits. They might also be enrolled in treatment and therapy programs that would slow the onset of what for now are inevitable symptoms.

While none of this likely would have deterred Tsarnaev, it might be used to diagnose other people at risk of explosive CTE-related violence and stop them before they act out. By treating a single person's wounded brain, doctors could one day save uncounted other lives.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; April 24th, 2013 at 12:22 PM. Reason: format

Old April 24th, 2013 #3637
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Cyndi Charges Fairfax with Arson

No one has ever accused Fairfax of being a living saint. Cyndi has accused him of borrowing their truck with new tires and replacing them with bald tires before he returned it. If so, it is their fault not his for letting him get away with it. This arson charge was a new one for me.

At Fairfax's sentencing, she claimed that he burnt his house down to collect insurance among other things. I have sent Fairfax a text for his comments. Keep in mind that Cyndi has admitted to seeing a shrink for a year before she filed for divorce against Steele. Also keep in mind that she wanted him to pay for her shrink for a year after their divorce became final. She may be crazy herself. Thinking that most of her testimony was believable seems to be an indication of this.

Unless this charge is true, this is a serious libel. Fairfax might wind up owning Steele's ranch before she can sell it.

Quote:
http://www.free-edgar-steele.com/340...ncing-5112011/

1. Printing and selling phony tickets for an event and stealing the gate-admission profits from the proprietor.
2. Dropping that tree on your truck and fraudulently collecting on the insurance in order to get a new truck.
3. Rampaging and willfully destroying property of people you worked for.
4. Burning your own house down in order to collect on homeowners insurance just so you could get a new house.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; April 25th, 2013 at 09:36 AM. Reason: Clarified remark on sentencing

Old April 28th, 2013 #3638
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Skeptic in the Media

This old post is pertinent to the new theory. While it is beyond argument that Cyndi is a cunning gold digger, it looks like that she is just as crazy as her husband. She has to be if she expects anyone to believe her rants. This reporter for the Judenpresse figured it out before that I did.

Remember that Cyndi was seeing a shrink for a year before she filed for divorce against Steele. In the petition she demanded that he pay for her shrink for an additional year AFTER the divorce was final. She must have totally snapped when he was arrested.

You can listen to the song written about the trial by the author below at
http://www.spokesman.com/blogs/hbo/2...tand-your-klan . While it is a bit cruel, it is also on point.

Quote:

http://www.spokesman.com/stories/201...e-new-reality/

May 10, 2011 in City
Near-victim takes devotion to a whole new reality
Doug Clark The Spokesman-Review

Edgar Steele, former Aryan Nations shyster, was found guilty late last week of hiring some thug to blow his wife, Cyndi, (and her mother) to smithereens. Can’t say I didn’t see that train a’coming. I was a tad disappointed, however, to learn that the federal jurors in Boise didn’t also find Cyndi guilty of being the thickest brick on the planet.

Far be it from me to pick on the victim of record. But Mrs. Steele’s misguided faith in her hubby is not just dumb, it’s Larry the Cable Guy dumb. Don’t get me wrong. I’m a firm believer in the concept of blind, unquestioning loyalty. It is the foundation of some of our most successful criminal institutions, after all. The Mafia, say. Or Wall Street.

I couldn’t believe Mrs. Steele’s halting, emotional defense of Edgar after the verdict rolled in. She’s still singing the same old Tammy Wynette tune. Hey, speaking of which. This would be a swell time to give another listen to “Stand By Your Klan.” That’s the parody song I released last summer in honor of Cyndi. Give it a tumble at http://www.spokesman.com/blogs/hbo/2...and-your-klan/.

Cyndi swears she’s not suffering from the Stockholm syndrome and I believe her. It’s more like Lock-Stock-and- Blockhead syndrome. This, of course, is not the proper venue to rehash all of the evidence and preposterous defense theories. This is your improper venue for cheap laughs, snarky asides and one-liners.

Suffice it to say that Mrs. Steele believes her poor Edgar – who bears an uncanny resemblance to Klaus Kinski’s 1979 movie portrayal of the vampire Nosferatu – was framed due to his aforementioned legal work for those Hitler-loving Aryan ass clowns. Wake up, Cyndi!

Cops aren’t that creative. If the feds want to frame someone they don’t go around hatching complicated plots involving hit men and homemade pipe bombs. They follow the playbook and plant a pound-a coke in the patsy’s car trunk.This should tell you all you need to know about Cyndi’s dysfunctional allegiance to Edgar.

We learned in the trial that, prior to his arrest, Mr. Steele had sent more than 14,000 computer messages to women he met through an online dating service. Steele told one of the women, 25-year-old Tatyana Loginova, that he would “never have another American woman, never again.” Now, any normal, rational human being would peg Steele as the smarmy old philanderer he most certainly is. Cyndi, however, is not normal. She testified that her spouse of 25 years was merely conducting research into the Russian mail order bride business.

OK. I’d like to take a moment to say a few words to all the women who might be reading this. Ladies, if you catch your man using the computer to conduct research into a Russian mail order business, here are the steps you should take.

1. Find a phonebook.

2. Open Yellow Pages to “Attorneys.”

3. Begin conducting your own research project into the section marked “Divorce & Family.”

If, however, you discover that your man has sent 14,000-plus emails to available foreign women and that one of them is a 25-year-old Ukrainian named Tatyana, please put the above three steps on hold until after you check into a motel under an assumed name. But whatever you do, just don’t start your car without first checking the wheel wells and undercarriage for things that go “BOOM!!!”

Doug Clark is a columnist for The Spokesman-Review. He can be reached at (509) 459-5432 or by email at dougc @ spokesman.com.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; April 28th, 2013 at 11:18 AM. Reason: format

Old April 28th, 2013 #3639
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Default Former Steele Cheerleader Wakes Up

This post needs to be reviewed for the education of the Steele cheerleaders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.B. View Post
May 17th, 2011 #1660
H.B.

The author, Doug Clark, has clearly shown himself to be trash and a bully. It takes a lot of courage to denounce supporters of a critic of the establishment as that critic is likely being put away the rest of his life.

That being said, I think it is important that we choose our battles carefully. There have been clear cases when people who advocate politically incorrect views have been unjustly put away. Matt Hale, Bill White and Chester Doles are examples. You can even argue that the scumbag and FBI snitch Hal Turner was unjustly locked up for opining on a blog.

If the Edgar Steele tapes were faked, then what about the 14K e-mails? That's pretty obsessive; many of us have not sent 14K e-mails in our lives. What about the testimony of the state trooper delivering the false news of Mrs. Steele's death? The testimony of the 25-year old woman?

Over $100K was wasted on a crap defense that produced no different result than what could have been obtained through a public defender. I would have nothing against anyone who wants to keep throwing money at this, but I would strongly advise in favor of analyzing the salient facts of the case before doing so.

Old April 28th, 2013 #3640
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Sing Along Country Song

The lyrics to 'Stand By Your Klan' are below and you can sing along at http://www.spokesman.com/blogs/hbo/2...and-your-klan/ . Steele should get a cut of the royalties on the song.

Quote:
http://www.spokesman.com/stories/201...your-klan-man/

Doug Clark: A song to help you love your Klan man
Doug Clark The Spokesman-Review
Story
Audio 01
Comments 04
August 29, 2010 in City

Brace yourselves today for “Stand by your Klan,” yet another parody song based on the real-life saga of one of our over-the-top newsmakers. Edgar J. Steele, to be precise. Steele’s the attorney who stands accused of hiring a hit man to blow up his wife and mother-in-law. Allegedly. The would-be assassin turned FBI informant, however, and Steele has been in custody ever since feds raided his North Idaho home earlier this summer.

Before that, Steele was best known for unsuccessfully defending neo-Nazi leader Richard Butler in the 2000 lawsuit that bankrupted the Hayden-based Aryan Nations. Steele, despite that court loss, became something of a hero to the moronic white-supremacist masses.

During a 2004 speech before a convention of anti-Semitic nitwits, Steele said the claim that Adolf Hitler exterminated 6 million Jews during World War II is based on “a pattern of lies.” What a guy.

But it’s all the twists and turns of Steele’s current dilemma that have made him worthy of a country classic. Take the victim-tampering charge against Steele, for example. It originated from a call Steele supposedly made to his wife from the Kootenai County Jail. Authorities say Steele urged his wife to tell investigators that the voice on a recording of the murder-for-hire plot is not his. “No matter what you hear, no matter what you think, no matter what you feel, you have to say the following: ‘No, that is not my husband’s voice,’ ” Steele said. “Then, like a rhinoceros in the road, you have to stand your ground and refuse to say anything but that.”

That paragraph prompted one of my editor pals to suggest a makeover of the old Tammy Wynette hit “Stand By Your Man.” Well, you know me. When my editors say, “Jump,” I say, “Show me the cliff!”

Steele was back in the news this week over a lovey-dovey birthday card he sent to his wife. Allegedly. The card violates a no-contact order, according to a federal prosecutor.

So Friday found me in a recording studio with Joe Brasch, my bandmate and musical co-conspirator. I wrote the lyrics, with Brasch tossing in a few choice bits like “fraulein” and that dramatic closer about the witness stand. Then I got in front of the microphone and belted out the song to a downloaded karaoke track while Brasch manipulated the knobs and dials.

You can listen to what we came up with at http://www.spokesman.com/blogs/hbo/2...and-your-klan/

Or just sing the new lyrics to …

Quote:
Stand By Your Klan

Sometimes it’s hard to love a Nazi.
And all their idiotic schemes.
They’ll say they love you.
Then they’ll try to
Blow you up to smithereens.

So if you’re smart you’ll stay as silent,
As a rhinoceros in the road.
Keep on smilin’.
Be his good fraulein.
And check your car lest you explode.

Stand by your Klan.
If you give testimony,
Just say the tapes are phony.
And he’s your one and only.

Stand by your Klan.
He’ll send you birthday greetings,
Even though he’s locked inside the can.
Stand by your Klan.

Stand by your Klan.
He’ll send you birthday loving.
And when you’re on that witness stand.
Stand by your Klan.
Doug Clark can be reached at (509) 459-5432 or dougc @ spokesman.com.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; April 28th, 2013 at 12:16 PM. Reason: format

Tags
edgar steele

Thread