VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 20th, 2010 #1
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

N.M. Valdez
Default Mexica Movement

It's been a while since the Mexica Movement has been featured on this forum. Time for a renewal.

http://www.mexica-movement.org/

Aztec-centrism aside, this is more like it!

Old September 20th, 2010 #2
Xuxalina Rihhia
Banned

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.M. Valdez View Post
It's been a while since the Mexica Movement has been featured on this forum. Time for a renewal.

http://www.mexica-movement.org/

Aztec-centrism aside, this is more like it!
Yet the Spaniards were superb Martial Artists and warriors who could take down several times their number of indians, even though they themselves were very skilled. Why was that? Possibly because they had nothing to lose and everything to gain by fighting so ferociously that they could overcome Aztec, Mayan, Zapotec, Inca and Filipino fighting techniques. THAT is what made the Aryan Spaniards so deadly. They even held Lapu Lapu's much larger, steel-armed warriors at bay for over two hours. The artillery was too far away to really do much, so the Spaniards literally fought like Martial masters turned madmen.

Old September 20th, 2010 #3
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

N.M. Valdez

You forgot to add that they were aided by the cosmic gods of Jupiter. That would have fit in neatly.

Old September 20th, 2010 #4
Xuxalina Rihhia
Banned

Quote:
You forgot to add that they were aided by the cosmic gods of Jupiter. That would have fit in neatly.
They could have conquered Mexico without gunpowder. It was only partially reliable and rain would make it useless...especially in tropical areas where it rains all the time.

Old September 20th, 2010 #5
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

N.M. Valdez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xuxalina Rihhia View Post
They could have conquered Mexico without gunpowder.
"Mexico" (actually central-south Mexico) was conquered without gunpowder, because firearms were scarce and harquebuses were of low quality anyway. The Aztec Triple Alliance was conquered by a smallpox epidemic and thousands of Tlaxcalan and other indigenous warriors. The Castilian expedition members engaged in little actual fighting in comparison.

Now, what do you say to getting back on topic, Dia-Rihhia?

Old September 20th, 2010 #6
Vijay Coomar
TNT NT-YT

Vijay Coomar

NM Ballgays, why don't you climb on a chair and give me a BJ again. haha, 2 1/2 inch midget with a bloated 2 1/2 kg empty skull.

Join a gym. Get in shape. If women still hate you, well then that can't be changed, but as much as they hate you, they will still want to lay you. -Keifer

Old September 20th, 2010 #7
Xuxalina Rihhia
Banned

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by VijayCoomar View Post
NM Ballgays, you 2 1/2 inch midget with a bloated 2 1/2 kg empty skull.
He makes a good cheerleader for the Mexica Mashers, a football team manned by zipperhead cactus japs.

Old September 20th, 2010 #8
Vijay Coomar
TNT NT-YT

Vijay Coomar

Quote:
He makes a good cheerleader for the Mexica Mashers, a football team manned by zipperhead cactus japs.
He must have blown the whole team that's why his moronic head bloated abnormally.

Join a gym. Get in shape. If women still hate you, well then that can't be changed, but as much as they hate you, they will still want to lay you. -Keifer

Old September 20th, 2010 #9
Xuxalina Rihhia
Banned

Quote:
He must have blown the whole team that's why his moronic head bloated abnormally.
No, he just blows his tranny mammy from behind after nursery school!

Old September 20th, 2010 #10
Hugh
Holorep survivor

Hugh

Yes, Valdez, well done to the 20 people involved in your glorious movement.

May your movement grow from strength to strength, so that your people are in a position to secede. About thirty million little brown people are trapped under White rule.
Free them by seceding, one state at a time, into a Mexica federation. By so doing, that would remove thirty million plus of your people from White areas.

You can do this, Valdez.
Don't be afraid.

Just one thing though.
Bear in mind that to the west of you, are almost 2000 million yellow people.

Over 500 million of those yellow people need new lands to stay in, and they have their eyes on the West coast.

They will be coming, Valdez, in boats and planes.

You will need to build up a strong army and navy and air force, or they will enslave you, herd you into work gangs to work in their fields and mines, and exterminate your people.

The Mexica have the right idea too.

All little brown people should boycott Whites entirely.
Punish Whites by denying Whites the cultural enrichment and diversity your people bring into White areas, by not going into White areas at all.

Only a total boycott could work.

You should not work for Whites, mix with Whites, buy from whites, live amongst Whites, or put your children in schools with Whites.
Don't buy products made in White countries.
Total withdrawal into exclusively Indian areas, is the way to go.
You can lead them in this, Valdez.

Proudly reject the White mans medicine, hospitals ands clinics.
Never again must your people be seen in these.
Reject any welfare payments, pensions, aid etc from the Whites, because you are free.
If it doesn't come from your people, reject it.

Reject utterly all those who are so weak as to use the White man's products like electronics, electricity, plastic, synthetic fibres.
Take off those White mans clothes, stop speaking the White mans languages, reject the White mans alphabet.
Proudly laugh at the White mans pathetic attempts to enslave you with notes and coins.
Accept only shells, beads, knotted strings, feathers and bark i.e. real money, as payment.
No more needing to wear White mans clothes, when you can simply smear yourself with thicker grease.
No more toilet paper. Leaves and hands were good enough for your ancestors, so they're no doubt good enough for you.

Stand tall and proud Valdez.
FMBM should be your motto.
For Mexicans, by Mexicans.

That is of course only the start.

You need to have a king, an aristocracy and a priesthood.
Their task will be to create and foster a national identity for your people.

This can only be done through physical, cultural and spiritual purification.
The physical purification is the most important.

One cannot expect mixed race "Indians" to ever be fully loyal, can one, and if allowed to breed, mixed race indians would of course give birth to more mixed race Indians.

Mixed race Indians will no doubt be used to initiate the return to the traditional Indian ways, by being sent to the gods as messengers.

I'm sure that your leaders will reason that once the Indian race is pure again, and all mixed race mongrels have been removed, by definition, all those that remain will be pure Indian, and what they do will naturally be the correct Indian way.
Only through racial purification, can a true Indian nation once again emerge, will no doubt be your leaders cry.

You should seriously consider leading the purification movement, Valdez, by example.
Messengers to the gods will be needed, to tell them the joyous news that the Mexica have awoken, and that your gods can soon once again expect tens of thousands of Mexica hearts to be offered to them again.

Naturally, when it comes to messengers to the gods, once the mongrels have been sent as slaves to the gods, then it will surely be appropriate that only the best and brightest of the Mexica will do, to sit by the side of the gods, and be served by the mixed race slaves sent before them.

Be sure to tell your children that there is a good chance that one day they will be sacrificed, and share with them the joy you will no doubt see on their faces at the news.

Obviously, since only the best of your people will do as messengers, all your leaders, kings, aristocracy and priesthood will also need to be sacrificed regularly.
I would guess every second year would do.
How was it done in the past, Valdez?

I'll be honest though Valdez, I think your movement has been hijacked by Whites.
Look at the language, clothing, writing, its all White!

Look at this betrayal!

Books written in White man's langauge using White mans alphabet!!
Traitors! Purify them!

Lecture given by a mixed pseudo Indian in the White mans language, wearing White mans clothes, in a White man's building!!!
Purify!

Purification of your race Valdez, is your peoples only hope.

Last edited by Hugh; September 20th, 2010 at 02:48 PM.

Old September 20th, 2010 #11
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

Mike in Denver

There is a problem with this indigenous stuff, Valdez, and I'm betting you know it. I've spent a lot of time in Mexico, and have friends, both Mexican and ex-pats, who live all over Mexico.

Indios are not shown a whole lot of respect, anywhere. In spite of Zapata and the Revolution of 1910, pretty much anyone of status in Mexico fancies himself somewhat white. Look at the last bunch of presidents of Mexico. Calderon looks French or Italian (Incidentally he did not win the election in 2006, Obrador did,) Fox looks Spanish or Italian, and so on.

I'm guessing, in spite of a few demonstrations along La Avenida de la Reforma, the indigenous movement is at best an affectation. It's not likely to go anywhere in Mexico.

In the US? Sorry. I know many people of full native tribal blood. They know better. I even voted for one for president of the US in 1988, Russell Means. I can sympathize with his Lakota Souix stuff, but it's going nowhere.

Mike

Last edited by Mike in Denver; September 20th, 2010 at 03:49 PM.

Old September 20th, 2010 #12
Vijay Coomar
TNT NT-YT

Vijay Coomar

Hugh, I like your style of arguing, your too good. There was another thread where you argued in a similar fashion and the mighty midget couldn't handle your arguments, so he just abandoned that thread. And this midget of midgets keeps running around shouting how he has defeated everyone here in debates. I bet he couldn't defeat AG in a debate in the tard corral.

Last edited by Vijay Coomar; September 20th, 2010 at 07:44 PM.

Old September 21st, 2010 #13
Xuxalina Rihhia
Banned

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post

May your movement grow from strength to strength, so that your people are in a position to secede. About thirty million little brown people are trapped under White rule.
Free them by seceding, one state at a time, into a Mexica federation. By so doing, that would remove thirty million plus of your people from White areas.

You can do this, Valdez.
Don't be afraid.

YouTube - We Are Nican Tlaca part I
I tried to listen to this worthless Cactus Jap, but after a minute or so of his maudlin droning, I tried to leave a comment, but it's under approval only. Oh well, these snake-eating, tapir-felching, grasshopper grubbing Cactus Japs depend on us more than ever. They eschew us but use our technology. What fucking hypocrites and liars! Don't they have a virgin tapir to deflower and sacrifice to quasiocutl, wunxputl or some other devil-goDD? Perhaps they sacrifice to huichilobos, tlaloque or cuckoocon as well. Perhaps it's the devil-goDDess Coatlicuntl, Cuilontli or Pachtlachuiachingchong. Maybe they sacrifice to the goDDs puto, joto or yamatoputo instead. Perhaps our pet cactus jap worships the great evil spirit, indeshaitan, or he-she-who-watches-dogs-take-a shit instead.

Aiyeeee! Be very afraid of the Messyca Mud Bowel Movement! Not.

Old September 26th, 2010 #14
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

N.M. Valdez

Quote:
NM Ballgays, why don't you climb on a chair and give me a BJ again. haha, 2 1/2 inch midget with a bloated 2 1/2 kg empty skull.
I'd have to climb into a sinkhole to be anywhere near your faggot ass, you silly little dravidian chap.

Quote:
Vuvuzela Gonorihhia in all its glory! You'd make a good cheerleader for the eurotrash eunuchs, a football team manned by castrated crackas.

Quote:
Up here away from middle-earth, mr. frodo, those of us that are normal-sized or even of above average height such as myself don't look quite as small and deformed as you, little untouchable fellow. I bet I could stuff you into Ganesh's trunk.

Quote:
No, he just blows his tranny mammy from behind after nursery school!
You only grab your tranny mammy dressed in drag and lick every one of its genital warts after penetrating her ass with your surgically attached strap-on, motherfucker.

Quote:
LOL, 20 people. Allow me to demonstrate a little comparison and contrast for you, fool. On the one hand, we have your ilk, who were foolish enough to come to my city last April, and were welcomed by being pelted with rocks and bottles. They ran from us like beaten dogs with their tails between their legs.

The expression of primal fear on the face of this decrepit, senile old beast says it all. He and his withered cockroach relatives are beaten by superior force. They will scatter and run from us like the tired old vermin like they are, or they will die. It is that simple. Some of you that were beaten down were wise enough to surrender:

This man was bloodied and beaten nonetheless, because he is an interloper and that is the way of things. Understand this: We were initially kind and charitable, but it is the nature of vermin to take advantage of that.

On the other hand, we have the indigenous masses ready to take back their birthright:

Our children will enjoy a world free of encroaching interlopers:

Quote:

You can do this, Valdez.
Don't be afraid.

You are such a fool, Hugh! You are forever incapable of absorbing the fact that the preconceived little anti-"reconquista" talking points that you are prepared to regurgitate are useless, because I do not care about them. You imbeciles prattle on and on about "Hispanics" and the Mexican "reconquista." We laugh at you and your ignorance, because we do not care one iota about the artificial national divisions created by euro interlopers. We do not care about "secession," Hugh. We care about repatriation. Not a single euro should be anywhere on these continents, Hugh, and they will eventually all be expelled by all Indians, everwhere. "Mexica federation"? It is a pan-Indian federation that will prevail! From Mesoamerica will come forth our brethren to the rest of North America; from the Andes of Peru and Bolivia will come forth our brethren to the rest of South America. We will break you.

Quote:
Just one thing though.
Bear in mind that to the west of you, are almost 2000 million yellow people.

Over 500 million of those yellow people need new lands to stay in, and they have their eyes on the West coast.

They will be coming, Valdez, in boats and planes.

You will need to build up a strong army and navy and air force, or they will enslave you, herd you into work gangs to work in their fields and mines, and exterminate your people.
Other Mongoloids.

We were born of that population, and we will unite with that population to confine the eurotrash in their living quarters, and when they inevitably seep out of there, as cockroaches will, we will exterminate them. It is what is necessary.

Quote:
The Mexica have the right idea too.

All little brown people should boycott Whites entirely.
Punish Whites by denying Whites the cultural enrichment and diversity your people bring into White areas, by not going into White areas at all.
Europe? No, we will not go into Europe, except to extract the resources needed for reparation of the other peoples of the world that were robbed by euros.

Quote:
Only a total boycott could work.

You should not work for Whites, mix with Whites, buy from whites, live amongst Whites, or put your children in schools with Whites.
Don't buy products made in White countries.
Total withdrawal into exclusively Indian areas, is the way to go.
You can lead them in this, Valdez.
We will certainly do all of those things. We will blockade Europe and ensure that no cockroach comes out. No one will mix or interact with the inhabitants of Europe, since they have proven so many times before that they are incapable of peaceable association with civilized human beings.

Quote:
Proudly reject the White mans medicine, hospitals ands clinics. Never again must your people be seen in these.
The white man has no medicine, hospitals, and clinics. Apart from the fact that the "white man" is a recent sociological construct that did not exist during millennia of warfare and conflict amongst Europeans and Western-Central Asian "whites," you're apparently unaware of a little historical period known as the Dark Ages. During that era, Europe was characterized by institutionalized widespread ignorance of science, technology, and medicine, with ailments being interpreted as signs of providential condemnation and treated with attempts at demonic exorcism. The official cure for rabies was the underwater submersion of the victim. Things changed when a tenth century Andalusian Arab polymath physician-scientist named Al-Zahrawi invented numerous surgical techniques and implements, some of which are still used in contemporary medicine, that spread throughout Iberia and the rest of continental Europe. Conversely, as put in my copy of American Indian Contributions to the World:

Quote:
Aztec physicians routinely engaged in medical research using the empirical method of scientific inquiry. Their botanical gardens served as research centers. In his book Aztec Medicine, Health, and Nutrition, Bernard Ortiz de Montellano writes, "Experience in the gardens was reflected in the Aztec's extensive and scientifically accurate botanical and zoological taxonomy. The gardens were also used for medical research, plants were given free to patients on the condition that they report the results, and doctors were encouraged to experiment with the various plants.

Since medical knowledge was passed orally from healer to healer in other North American Indian cultures, no direct evidence exists that medical research was conducted as systematically as that done by the Aztec. However, it is clear that American Indian healers possessed sophisticated knowledge of the properties and correct dosages of medicinal plants. North American Indians used botanical oral contraceptives and routinely used antispasmodic medications that could produce harm if not given in the correct dosages. The sophistication of their medical knowledge indicates that they were astute observers of the effects of botanicals against illnesses.

Medicine is the science of diagnosing, treating, and preventing diseases. It is also concerned with maintaining health. American Indians were sophisticated healers, relying on a number of botanical drugs that remain in use today, including guaiacum, ipecac, kaolin, and quinine. Indians of both North and Mesoamerica routinely used antibiotic medications. The Plains tribes of North America used antiviral medication as well. The Aztec, whose empire was established in Mesoamerica in about A.D. 1100, performed medical research, recording the medicinal uses for at least 1,200 plants. The pre-contact American Indians of Mesoamerica were the first people in the world to develop a public health care system and public health hospitals, facilities which today are designed for people who cannot afford health care at regular medical facilities - as they were for precontact Aztec. Aztec physicians were specialists in areas such as obstetrics, the ears, and dentristy. Aztec eye specialists performed cataract surgery.

Indigenous physicians of the Americas demonstrated extensive anatomical knowledge and understood how to set bones, treat wounds, prevent infections, as well as perform complicated surgeries, such as athrocentesis and the removal of cataracts from the eyes.

Father Bernardo Sagahun wrote of the duties of the Aztec physician in Historia General de las Cosas de Nueva Espana (General history of the things of New Spain): "The true doctor...is a wise man; he imparts life. A tried specialist, he has worked with herbs, stones, trees, and roots. His remedies have been tested; he examines; he experiments; he alleviates sickness..." The medical practices he described were well established before European contact and stand in sharp contrast to the limited understanding of Europeans who until the late 1700s were generally ignorant of the causes of disease. They held that illness was divine punishment for sins, and because of this view, the sick often went untreated in Europe. More advanced European physicians adhered to the teachings of Claudius Galen, an ancient Greek physician (ca. A.D. 130-200) who believed that illness was caused by an imbalance of bodily fluids, or humors, as these fluids were called. When doctors in Europe gave medical assistance, their treatments of choice most often were bleeding, vomiting, purging, and blistering. Although they used botanicals to treat illnesses, they often combined them with ingredients such as blood, dung, and urine. Beginning in the 1600s they added metals, such as lead and arsenics, to their medicines, doing their patients more harm than good. Bloodlettting, harsh emetics, and blistering (burning the skin until itblistered), were also standard treatments in Europe.
The opportunity cost on the development of medicine imposed by the pestilential presence of euros has undoubtedly been extremely harsh.

Quote:
Reject any welfare payments, pensions, aid etc from the Whites, because you are free.
If it doesn't come from your people, reject it.
Certainly. After you are expelled to Europe, and the wealth that was stolen from our territories is extracted from that place, distributive justice will be restored.

Quote:
Reject utterly all those who are so weak as to use the White man's products like electronics, electricity, plastic, synthetic fibres.
Quoting from the aforementioned text:

Quote:
The most extraordinary and amazing invention of precontact American Indian was producing electricity through chemical means. Electricity is the physical phenomenon that arises from the interaction of electrical charges. The Moche, whose culture arose in what is now Peru in about 200 B.C., invented the electrochemical production of electricity. They produced electricity by using water and chemical that they found naturally occurring in their environment. The first step was to produce an acid solution to act as an acid bath. The next step was to produce an electric current. The Moche accomplished this by dipping copper into the acid solution. Copper is unique in that it can act both as an anode (a positively charged electrode) and cathode (a negatively charged electrode). Both are necessary to produce an electrical current. When the copper was dipped into the acid solution, an electrical current was produced. The Moche used the electricity only for electroplating.

[…]

The Moche, who also used this process for silver plating, preceded the Europeans in developing electrochemical plating by more than a thousand years. Sir Humphrey Davy (1778-1829) is credited with first isolating the alkali metals by electrolysis of fused salts. Yet American Indians, whom many Europeans of the time viewed as ignorant savages, not only had invented electricity hundreds of years before but were putting it to practical use on a regular basis.
It seems to me that it's actually a matter of considering the opportunity costs in those facets of technological development imposed by euro encroachment.

Quote:
Take off those White mans clothes,
Sophisticated textile development existed in the Americas far before it was ever refined in Europe.

Quote:
The finest cloth produced by American Indians came from South America. Archaeologists believe that this is where weaving began in the Americas. Textiles found in the Andes are as old as 5000 to 3000 B.C. Weaving was invented independently from that in the Indus Valley of what is now Indian in about 3000 B.C. Evidence exists that weaving may actually have begun in what is now Ecuador one to two thousand years earlier than in the Andes. This would date it much earlier than the invention of weaving in the Old World.
Once again, a matter of opportunity costs.

Quote:
stop speaking the White mans languages,
Stop speaking the language created by forcible importation into Britain by Germanic invaders that subjugated the native Celtic population and was spread to other European nationalities/ethnicities by the hegemonic nature of Anglo-Protestant culture in the U.S., then. It is an affront to white nationalism to honor white infighting that way, obviously, so start speaking Esperanto.

Quote:
reject the White mans alphabet.
The white man's alphabet? You mean the Germanic-Celtic mestizo language written on Chinese paper? Why don't you reject it first, since that does not reflect your cultural heritage? Mesoamerican Indians had their own sophisticated paper and writing system, so I'll gladly adopt it through my Mayan maternal heritage.

Quote:
Proudly laugh at the White mans pathetic attempts to enslave you with notes and coins.Accept only shells, beads, knotted strings, feathers and bark i.e. real money, as payment.
Actually, currency's widespread adoption as a medium of exchange is a relatively recent development in Europe. By contrast:

Quote:
The ancient pre-Peruvian Sican people, whose culture arose in what is now Peru in about A.D. 800, called their money naipes. These copper coins, which were shaped like capital Is, were used in trade and held a set, common standard of value. The metal coins made economic transactions less cumbersome for traders than exchanging bulky goods for goods.

Some coins were T- or axe-shaped and were used in international trade. Archaeologists have found some of these copper money axes in the west of Mexico. According to author Stuart J. Fiedel, "Copper money axes were even more common in the Milago culture of the Guayas River Basin, a neighbor and contemporary of the Montego." He believes that precontact traders of Ecuadorian Littoral used this copper money as a medium of exchange with the people of western Mexico. Many archaeologists speculate that trade between the two areas, separated by 2,300 miles of open sea, was extensive.
Tell me, Hugh, are you not embarrassed by your profound anthropological ignorance? Does your perpetual inability to ever best me in any kind of exchange ever shame you?

Quote:
No more needing to wear White mans clothes, when you can simply smear yourself with thicker grease.
Grease? What, like this?

Quote:
No more toilet paper. Leaves and hands were good enough for your ancestors, so they're no doubt good enough for you.
http://www.dnaindia.com/world/report...oilets_1327674

Quote:
In a new research, scientists have suggested that the ancient Mayans may have had enough engineering know-how to master running water, creating fountains and even toilets by controlling water pressure.

According to a report in Live Science, for the research, the scientists investigated the Mayan center at Palenque in Chiapas, Mexico.

At its height, this major site, inhabited from roughly 100 to 800 AD, had some 1,500 structures - residences, palaces, and temples - holding some 6,000 inhabitants under a series of powerful rulers.

The center at Palenque also had what was arguably the most unique and intricate system of water management known anywhere in the Maya lowlands.

These involved elaborate subterranean aqueducts to deal with the spring-fed streams that naturally divide the landscape and could otherwise cause flooding or erosion.
Tell me, what were the standard sanitation practices in Europe from 100 to 800 AD?

Quote:
Stand tall and proud Valdez.
FMBM should be your motto.
For Mexicans, by Mexicans.
You are a fool, Hugh. I am not a Mexican, which is a nationality and not a race. I care nothing for the euro-constructed nation-state of Mexico. I stand behind only the pan-Indian ideal and the indigenous peoples that will bring about its enactment.

Quote:
That is of course only the start.
It is. The repatriation is only the first phase of our campaign.

Quote:
You need to have a king, an aristocracy and a priesthood. Their task will be to create and foster a national identity for your people.
Why? We are communists at heart! If the European Union can survive without those authoritarian hierarchies, then the democracy of the Iroquois Confederacy, practiced for centuries of European monarchism, will suffice for all of us.

Quote:
This can only be done through physical, cultural and spiritual purification.
The physical purification is the most important.

One cannot expect mixed race "Indians" to ever be fully loyal, can one, and if allowed to breed, mixed race indians would of course give birth to more mixed race Indians.

Mixed race Indians will no doubt be used to initiate the return to the traditional Indian ways, by being sent to the gods as messengers.

I'm sure that your leaders will reason that once the Indian race is pure again, and all mixed race mongrels have been removed, by definition, all those that remain will be pure Indian, and what they do will naturally be the correct Indian way.
Only through racial purification, can a true Indian nation once again emerge, will no doubt be your leaders cry.

You should seriously consider leading the purification movement, Valdez, by example.
Messengers to the gods will be needed, to tell them the joyous news that the Mexica have awoken, and that your gods can soon once again expect tens of thousands of Mexica hearts to be offered to them again.

Naturally, when it comes to messengers to the gods, once the mongrels have been sent as slaves to the gods, then it will surely be appropriate that only the best and brightest of the Mexica will do, to sit by the side of the gods, and be served by the mixed race slaves sent before them.
I see. Firstly, Hugh, I will look to you to exterminate the Mediterranean "whites" that are hiding in your midst. These mestizos pretending to be white will only destroy you, Hugh! It is because I look to your best interests that I will post extracts from several empirical analyses of the genetic admixture of the Mediterranean "white" population to demonstrate to you that they must all be immediately destroyed:

“To investigate the male genetic legacy of the Arab rule in southern Europe during medieval times, we focused on specific Northwest African haplogroups and identified evolutionary close STR-defined haplotypes in Iberia, Sicily and the Italian peninsula. Our results point to a higher recent Northwest African contribution in Iberia and Sicily in agreement with historical data. southern Italian regions known to have experienced long-term Arab presence also show an enrichment of Northwest African types. The forensic and genomic implications of these findings are discussed.”

“We have analyzed Y-chromosome diversity in the western Mediterranean area, examining p49a,f TaqI haplotype V and subhaplotypes Vb (Berber) and Va (Arab). A total of 2,196 unrelated DNA samples, belonging to 22 populations from North Africa and the southern Mediterranean coast of occidental Europe, have been typed. Subhaplotype Vb, predominant in a Berber population of Morocco (63.5%), was also found at high frequencies in southern Portugal (35.9%) and Andalusia (25.4%). The Arab sub-haplotype Va, predominant in Algeria (53.9%) and Tunisia (50.6%), was also found at a relatively high frequency in Sicily (23.1%) and Naples (16.4%); its highest frequency in Iberia was in northern Portugal (22.8%) and Andalusia (15.5%). In Iberia there is a gradient of decreasing frequencies in latitude for both subhaplotypes Va and Vb, related to eight centuries of Muslim domination (8th to 15th centuries) in southern Iberia.”

“The Iberian peninsula is a peripheral region of Europe in close proximity to Africa. Its inhabitants have an overall mtDNA genetic landscape typical of European background, although with signs of some African influence, whose features we deemed to disclose by analyzing available mtDNA HVRI distributions and new data. We analyzed 1,045 sequences. The most relevant results are the following: (1) North African sequences (haplogroup U6) present an overall frequency of 2.39%, and sub-Saharan sequences reach 3.83%, values that are, in both cases, much higher than those generally observed in Europe; and (2) there is a substantial geographic heterogeneity in the distribution of these lineages (haplogroup L being the most frequent in the south, whereas haplogroup U6 is generally more common in the north). The analysis of the observed diversity within each haplogroup strongly suggests that both were recently introduced (in historical times). Although for haplogroup U6 the documented event that is demographically compatible is the Islamic period (beginning of the 8th century to the end of the 15th century), for haplogroup L the most probable origin is the modern slave trade (mid 15th century to the end of the 18th century). However, the observed geographic structuring for one of the haplogroups does not fit the expected distribution provided by simplistic historical considerations. In fact, although for haplogroup L the north-south increasing frequency is corroborated by historical data, the opposite trend, observed for haplogroup U6, is more difficult to reconcile with the magnitude and time span of the Islamic political and cultural influence, which lasted longer and was more intense in the south. To clarify this conundrum, we need not only a substantial increase in the amount of mtDNA data (particularly for North Africa) but also new historical data and interpretations.”

The wop imported a substantial amount of metaphorical grease into what was once a pristine pond. Mediterranean whites are the red-headed stepchildren, or rather, the ostensibly biological children with suspiciously dark skin.

“Most studies of European genetic diversity have focused on large-scale variation and interpretations based on events in prehistory, but migrations and invasions in historical times could also have had profound effects on the genetic landscape. The Iberian Peninsula provides a suitable region for examination of the demographic impact of such recent events, because its complex recent history has involved the long-term residence of two very different populations with distinct geographical origins and their own particular cultural and religious characteristics—North African Muslims and Sephardic Jews. To address this issue, we analyzed Y chromosome haplotypes, which provide the necessary phylogeographic resolution, in 1140 males from the Iberian Peninsula and Balearic Islands. Admixture analysis based on binary and Y-STR haplotypes indicates a high mean proportion of ancestry from North African (10.6%) and Sephardic Jewish (19.8%) sources. Despite alternative possible sources for lineages ascribed a Sephardic Jewish origin, these proportions attest to a high level of religious conversion (whether voluntary or enforced), driven by historical episodes of social and religious intolerance, that ultimately led to the integration of descendants. In agreement with the historical record, analysis of haplotype sharing and diversity within specific haplogroups suggests that the Sephardic Jewish component is the more ancient. The geographical distribution of North African ancestry in the peninsula does not reflect the initial colonization and subsequent withdrawal and is likely to result from later enforced population movement—more marked in some regions than in others—plus the effects of genetic drift.”

I will expect systematic and extensive DNA tests to be conducted to root out the infection in your midst, Hugh. When you spot a single drop of non-white blood, its carrier must be immediately destroyed so that only absolute purity remains. The fact that this will involve the destruction of the majority of the European and European-descended population should not concern you, Hugh...your doubts are only Jew lies preventing you from realizing your white destiny! 14/88!

As for your proposal as to what we should do, well, we don't believe that native blood is so easily ruined by euro blood. You and I both recognize native blood as a powerful element, you as a tainting poison that destroys white blood, and I much the same way, except that I know that poison is an insecticide. One drop will destroy the verminous infestation around it. As so eloquently stated by Lazaro Gutierrez de Lara, "As for the mixed class the term half-caste is only applicable to them in the sense that they are the result of an alliance between a European blood and a superior Western blood...The superiority of this mixed class - especially the Mexican intellectual class - over the pure, Spanish class, shows that the native blood is dominant, and that eventually it will overcome the evil legacy of Spanish blood in the Mexican nation."

Indeed, the nature of our blood is such that even a smaller amount can overcome the evil legacy of European blood. But the dominant physical characteristics of Latin American castizos indicates their natural proclivity to ally against us. They are not sufficiently pure-blooded, and along with the Mediterranean whites that they are in large part descended from, they will come into conflict with Nordic and Alpine whites due to the somewhat divergent tendencies that their altered psychological natures incline them towards.

Adolf Hitler, perhaps the most significant icon of European destructiveness and obsession with racial hegemony in history, certainly knew this to be true. His violent pillage of Eastern Europe and Russia indicated his distaste for the Slavic population of that region, and the empty nature of any sort of "pan-white" alliance.

Quote:
Be sure to tell your children that there is a good chance that one day they will be sacrificed, and share with them the joy you will no doubt see on their faces at the news.

Obviously, since only the best of your people will do as messengers, all your leaders, kings, aristocracy and priesthood will also need to be sacrificed regularly.
I would guess every second year would do.
How was it done in the past, Valdez?
Be sure to tell your children that there is a good chance that one day they will be tortured or burned at the stake if they commit heresy or blasphemy against fundamentalist Christianity, or adopt the wrong tendency of fundamentalist Christianity. How was it done in the past, Hugh?

Will the cannibalism of the ancient Celts exist in your utopia, Hugh?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/sc...ls-692882.html

Quote:
Archaeologists have the first firm evidence that the Ancient Britons were cannibals. The discovery has immense implications for our understanding of ancient native religions.

Excavations in Gloucestershire are yielding up the shattered bones of human sacrificial victims, some of whom appear to have been partially devoured in cannibalistic rituals.

Discovered at the bottom of what, in ancient times, had been a 10-metre-deep natural pit, the human remains date from around the time of the Roman conquest of Britain and may have been deposited there by Celtic Druid priests as part of a mass sacrificial rite connected with armed opposition to the Roman invaders.
If you assume that antiquated religious practices will not exist in your little utopia, why would you insist that centuries-old practices would exist in our America? An inexplicable double standard.

Quote:
I'll be honest though Valdez, I think your movement has been hijacked by Whites.
Look at the language, clothing, writing, its all White!Look at this betrayal!

Books written in White man's langauge using White mans alphabet!!
Traitors! Purify them!

Lecture given by a mixed pseudo Indian in the White mans language, wearing White mans clothes, in a White man's building!!!
Purify!

YouTube - We Are Nican Tlaca part I
Look at this, Hugh! Look at this despicable English language! It is a sign of the destruction of Celtic purity by those evil Germanic invaders! Abandon this despicable English language and honor white unity by not honoring the consequence of white "infighting." Abandon your spic tongues. Abandon the usage of Spanish, which is a mestizo tongue with numerous Arabic loanwords. Never use it again, Hugh. Abandon the medicine given to you by Al-Zahrawi. Abandon the paper and gunpowder given to you by the Chinese, and abandon the science and mathematics given to you by other Arabs. Destroy it all, Hugh. That is the only way that the white race will remain pure. 14/88!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike in Denver View Post
There is a problem with this indigenous stuff, Valdez, and I'm betting you know it. I've spent a lot of time in Mexico, and have friends, both Mexican and ex-pats, who live all over Mexico.

Indios are not shown a whole lot of respect, anywhere. In spite of Zapata and the Revolution of 1910, pretty much anyone of status in Mexico fancies himself somewhat white. Look at the last bunch of presidents of Mexico. Calderon looks French or Italian (Incidentally he did not win the election in 2006, Obrador did,) Fox looks Spanish or Italian, and so on.

I'm guessing, in spite of a few demonstrations along La Avenida de la Reforma, the indigenous movement is at best an affectation. It's not likely to go anywhere in Mexico.
Mexico? What the hell do I care about Mexico? It is just an artificially created euro state; I am interested in the indigenous nation united by indigenous blood. Southern Mexico interests me because it is part of the cultural area of Mesoamerica, and is the source of the heart of Native North America. The spic criollos will endure the same fate of repatriation as anyone else, if that's what you're asking. We have no tolerance for Hispanic impositions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike in Denver View Post
In the US? Sorry. I know many people of full native tribal blood. They know better. I even voted for one for president of the US in 1988, Russell Means. I can sympathize with his Lakota Souix stuff, but it's going nowhere.
Russell Means is mixed-blooded, but his Republic of Lakotah is not ambitious enough. We will take back all of our territories and repatriate the interlopers whence they came.

Quote:
Hugh, I like your style of arguing, your too good. There was another thread where you argued in a similar fashion and the mighty midget couldn't handle your arguments, so he just abandoned that thread. And this midget of midgets keeps running around shouting how he has defeated everyone here in debates. I bet he couldn't defeat AG in a debate in the tard corral.
LOL. Are you smoking some PCP mixed with chutney, you little untouchable rodent? Hugh has gotten his ass pounded into the ground by me in this thread just as he has in every other thread where he's been stupid enough to try and tangle with me. It is his destiny; it is the inevitable fate of any of the little cockroaches on this forum moronic enough to think they can best me.

Quote:
I tried to listen to this worthless Cactus Jap, but after a minute or so of his maudlin droning, I tried to leave a comment, but it's under approval only. Oh well, these snake-eating, tapir-felching, grasshopper grubbing Cactus Japs depend on us more than ever. They eschew us but use our technology. What fucking hypocrites and liars! Don't they have a virgin tapir to deflower and sacrifice to quasiocutl, wunxputl or some other devil-goDD? Perhaps they sacrifice to huichilobos, tlaloque or cuckoocon as well. Perhaps it's the devil-goDDess Coatlicuntl, Cuilontli or Pachtlachuiachingchong. Maybe they sacrifice to the goDDs puto, joto or yamatoputo instead. Perhaps our pet cactus jap worships the great evil spirit, indeshaitan, or he-she-who-watches-dogs-take-a shit instead.

Aiyeeee! Be very afraid of the Messyca Mud Bowel Movement! Not.

Oh, dear, Vuvuzela Gonorihhia. Will you be leading the Celtic cannibal sacrifices? The burnings of the evil witches of Salem? Will you be locking up Galileo, overseeing the Spic Inquisition, executing Giordano Bruno, and all the rest? Will your moronic eurotrash customs, from separating the trailer from the outhouse to stuffing stockings for an old fat man from the North Pole to honor an undead Jewish zombie king, continue under your reign? Do you bring the honor of Cletus and Dale Gribble to us?

Old September 26th, 2010 #15
John MacMillan

John MacMillan

Quote:
Vuvuzela Gonorihhia
I have to admit, I lol'd.

Old September 26th, 2010 #16
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

N.M. Valdez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon S. View Post
I have to admit, I lol'd.
My superb intelligence makes my charm and wit a natural attribute, Jonny-boy. Now, maybe you'll want to retract your idiotic claim that somehow suggested I can't crush everyone here like bugs at my choosing?

Old September 26th, 2010 #17
John MacMillan

John MacMillan

Quote:
My superb intelligence makes my charm and wit a natural attribute, Jonny-boy. Now, maybe you'll want to retract your idiotic claim that somehow suggested I can't crush everyone here like bugs at my choosing?
All you do is regurgitate the White liberal version of history. Nothing I haven't heard in school. Most people here don't engage you because you always believe you're the winner, no matter how much of a fool you're made to look. It's like playing monopoly with a spoiled five year old.

And yes, Vuvuzela Gonorihhia is fucking funny. I'll give you that.

Old September 26th, 2010 #18
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

N.M. Valdez

Quote:
All you do is regurgitate the White liberal version of history. Nothing I haven't heard in school. Most people here don't engage you because you always believe your the winner, no matter how much of a fool you're made to look. It's like playing monopoly with a spoiled five year old.
Then there would be no reason you wouldn't be able to systematically refute me, but somehow, it always ends up being me beating the shit out of everyone else. When you can't even spell "you're" correctly, I guess you wouldn't have the edge.

Quote:
And yes, Vuvuzela Gonorihhia is fucking funny. I'll give you that.
And aptly applied to that dumb cunt-faced motherfucker too.

Old September 26th, 2010 #19
Xuxalina Rihhia
Banned

jewsign

I have to hand it to you; you are the one in five Cactus Japs with an I.Q. of 100 or more. Even I think your rendition of my name is funny. In fact, you are a step above the Vandalobabookari Africoonus Afarensis Ramidus Americoonus Communis or the common porch ape.

BTW, I thought you were in nigger/timber Jap heaven for some TNB/TTJB.

Yes, I'm a cheerleader for the expulsion of the Jews, Vandal Niggers, Cactus Japs, Timber Japs, Hindoos and other trash back to their nations of origin. And you Cactus Japs are step-down Asians, so back to China you go, cactus ching-chong.

Are you on a peyote break, little cuilontli? Nican Tlaca should be called Nican Cuilontlin, because that is what you brown zipperheads are.

Vuvuzela Kikecactusjapkillerrihhia...that's a good one!

Yours truly

Xuxaxela Cactusjapkillerrihhia, Esq., Ng.D. Tj.D, Jw.D and Reichsmarshall of Germany/Deutschland

Old September 26th, 2010 #20
Vijay Coomar
TNT NT-YT

Vijay Coomar

Navaho Midget Ballgays, I want to beat ur fat bloated head like a drum. The echo would kill you, redass tiny moe 1/2 mm fidgety midget.

Thread