VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 26th, 2010 #21
Vijay Coomar
TNT NT-YT

Vijay Coomar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xuxalina Rihhia View Post
I have to hand it to you; you are the one in five Cactus Japs with an I.Q. of 100 or more. Even I think your rendition of my name is funny. In fact, you are a step above the Vandalobabookari Africoonus Afarensis Ramidus Americoonus Communis or the common porch ape.

BTW, I thought you were in nigger/timber Jap heaven for some TNB/TTJB.

Yes, I'm a cheerleader for the expulsion of the Jews, Vandal Niggers, Cactus Japs, Timber Japs, Hindoos and other trash back to their nations of origin. And you Cactus Japs are step-down Asians, so back to China you go, cactus ching-chong.

Are you on a peyote break, little cuilontli? Nican Tlaca should be called Nican Cuilontlin, because that is what you brown zipperheads are.

Vuvuzela Kikecactusjapkillerrihhia...that's a good one!

Yours truly

Xuxaxela Cactusjapkillerrihhia, Esq., Ng.D. Tj.D, Jw.D and Reichsmarshall of Germany/Deutschland
You are so funny and creative, XR. The small red fellow's ass has been beaten so red and hot, his mother could cook rice by placing a pressure cooker on his ass and feed all the 1/2 mm dwarfs with bloated heads in the family.

Join a gym. Get in shape. If women still hate you, well then that can't be changed, but as much as they hate you, they will still want to lay you. -Keifer

Old September 26th, 2010 #22
Hugh
Holorep survivor

Hugh

Valdez, the Mayans, Aztecs and Incas all stated that they did not build the cities they then lived in, and that they were built by previous tribes who had lived there, who were taught all they knew by Whites. Your people worshipped the Whites as gods.

As we can see today, your people are incapable of coping with basic maths, agriculture and architecture, and cannot function with economies more complex than small villages.
They could not read most of the inscriptions in the cities, the Whites had to come in and decipher them, then teach them to your people.

In your fantasy world where your people wage some kind of struggle against Whites, have you ever considered dealing with realities such as food, water, energy, finance?

The US municipalities and states your people are living in cannot feed their populations, cannot provide sufficient energy for their industries, and cannot provide sufficient fuel for their inhabitants. Your people cannot produce these things, at home, or in the US.

In most cases, the minority of White municipalities that remain in majority non-white states fund the majority of non-White municipalities where your people squat.

The majority non-White states rely upon the Federal system using the White taxation from the majority White states in the US, to provide not only the taxation to pay for them, but also to continue donating the technology, distribution systems etc to them, usually at below cost price.

That taxation is no longer available, and as the federal system in the US goes bankrupt and benefits get cut, those people in your photos will receive less and less White taxation, then none.
This means no more welfare, medical benefits, housing, transport, nothing.

Most will either head off back home, or simply starve to death, squatting in their barrios, just like they do at home. Apart from protest, and march up and down, they can do nothing.

Crowds such as you show in your pictures disappear within weeks if their welfare stops, as that is how long people can live without food, let alone energy to see them through the winter.

This is the GDP in the EU
http://europa.eu/abc/keyfigures/qual...y/index_en.htm

The GDP in the US
http://www.indexmundi.com/g/g.aspx?c=us&v=67

The GDP in South and Central America
http://www.latin-focus.com/latinfocu...m/latgdppc.htm

These are the percentages of the populations around the world living below the poverty line.
http://www.indexmundi.com/g/r.aspx?t=0&v=69&l=en

In South and Central America, it averages between a third to a half of the population, and as one can see, the GDP of the area is too low to ever change that.

This despite your people living in the most fertile region on earth. Surrounded by trees and grass and rivers and fertile soil, living in jungles teeming with animals, birds and fish, with some of the worlds richest fishing grounds, richest mines and richest oil fields, they cannot feed themselves.

Those people are all only alive due to White taxation, White technology, and access to White markets and education being donated to them.
When that is no longer available, they die.

Each of those countries will explode into war, and be racked with epidemics and famines, until the population in South and Central America has reduced by that third to a half that cannot feed themselves.

Whilst that is going on, China and Japan will arrive, and to a lesser extent India, sending over the excess millions of their population.

China has 500 million, Japan a 100 million, and India 600 million people that they need to relocate within the next generation.
South America will suit them nicely.

They aren't going to ally with you, they are going to put those who remain of you to hard labour, until sufficient of their people arrive to do the labour, and then if their past history is any guide, exterminate you.

You had better pray that there really is unity between brown people in South America, as you will shortly be taking on the Chinese, the Japanese and the Muslims, all on your own.

You put up some photos of your people when they are angry.
They wave flags and cardboard, and scream.

Here's some pictures of white crowds when whites get angry.
Whites are used to crowd control.

How's your Marine preparation going?
Are you ready to begin being trained by the White folks?

Old September 26th, 2010 #23
Vijay Coomar
TNT NT-YT

Vijay Coomar

From now on everyone refer to the 1/2 mm work of art called Navaho Midgety Ballgays as DWAR-FART. hahaha

Join a gym. Get in shape. If women still hate you, well then that can't be changed, but as much as they hate you, they will still want to lay you. -Keifer

Old September 26th, 2010 #24
Xuxalina Rihhia
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.M. Valdez View Post
I'd have to climb into a sinkhole to be anywhere near your faggot ass, you silly little dravidian chap.
He's northern Indian, you dumb Cactus Jap.

Quote:
Xuxalina Rihhia in all His glory! You'd make a good cheerleader for the pro-White Euramericans!
We Euramerican "eurotrash" built America, not you redskin zipperheads.

Quote:
Up here away from middle-earth, mr. frodo, those of us that are normal-sized or even of above average height such as myself don't look quite as small and deformed as you, little untouchable fellow. I bet I could stuff you into Ganesh's trunk.
Your foul kind came from the great evil spirit's asshole!

Quote:
My mother always wears seamed stockings when she fucks me in the ass. Then she makes me suck her off from behind until she cums. This is the modern apache way.
Thanks for your admission, my pet Cactus Jap.

Quote:
LOL, 20 people. Allow me to demonstrate a little comparison and contrast for you, fool. On the one hand, we have your ilk, who were foolish enough to come to my city last April, and were welcomed by being pelted with rocks and bottles. They ran from us like beaten dogs with their tails between their legs.
Your foul kind are inveterate liars and criminals and have the backing of the Jews in power and finance...and the funny thing, they hate you as much as they hate we Whites.

Quote:
The expression of primal fear on the face of this decrepit, senile old beast says it all. He and his withered cockroach relatives are beaten by superior force. They will scatter and run from us like the tired old vermin like they are, or they will die. It is that simple. Some of you that were beaten down were wise enough to surrender:
The Old Man was angry, not senile nor filled with primal fear, but Primal Holy Rage. We will wake up and return to being what we were--Masters.

Quote:
This man was bloodied and beaten nonetheless, because he is an interloper and that is the way of things. Understand this: We were initially kind and charitable, but it is the nature of vermin to take advantage of that.

On the other hand, we have the indigenous masses ready to take back their birthright:
Wait till we do the same and worse to your foul kind, Timber Jap.

Quote:
Our children will enjoy a world free of encroaching interlopers:

Whites were here before your foul, zipperheaded kind. Go see Ice Age Columbus on Jewtube.

Quote:
You are such a fool, Hugh! You are forever incapable of absorbing the fact that the preconceived little anti-"reconquista" talking points that you are prepared to regurgitate are useless, because I do not care about them. You imbeciles prattle on and on about "Hispanics" and the Mexican "reconquista." We laugh at you and your ignorance, because we do not care one iota about the artificial national divisions created by euro interlopers. We do not care about "secession," Hugh. We care about repatriation. Not a single euro should be anywhere on these continents, Hugh, and they will eventually all be expelled by all Indians, everwhere. "Mexica federation"? It is a pan-Indian federation that will prevail! From Mesoamerica will come forth our brethren to the rest of North America; from the Andes of Peru and Bolivia will come forth our brethren to the rest of South America. We will break you.
No. It is WE who have broken YOU! You depend on us, Timber Jap and you know it.

Quote:
Other Mongoloids/retardoids.

We were born of that population, and we will unite with that population to confine the eurotrash in their living quarters, and when they inevitably seep out of there, as cockroaches will, we will exterminate them. It is what is necessary.
No, the Chinks will never ally themselves with Cactus Chinks and Timber Chinks for very long--then they enslave your kind and you will LONG to be back under we Whites.

Quote:
Europe? No, we will not go into Europe, except to extract the resources needed for reparation of the other peoples of the world that were robbed by euros.
We would nuke you all. Not only that, your precious littler revolution would fail. We citizenry would put you all in cages--the surviving cactus and timber japs that is.

Quote:
We will certainly do all of those things. We will blockade Europe and ensure that no cockroach comes out. No one will mix or interact with the inhabitants of Europe, since they have proven so many times before that they are incapable of peaceable association with civilized human beings.
Not possible. Your foul race does not have the I.Q. nor the manpower nor the will to fight against we Whites, once we take back the countries from the Jews and their enablers.

Quote:
The white man has no medicine, hospitals, and clinics. Apart from the fact that the "white man" is a recent sociological construct that did not exist during millennia of warfare and conflict amongst Europeans and Western-Central Asian "whites," you're apparently unaware of a little historical period known as the Dark Ages. During that era, Europe was characterized by institutionalized widespread ignorance of science, technology, and medicine, with ailments being interpreted as signs of providential condemnation and treated with attempts at demonic exorcism. The official cure for rabies was the underwater submersion of the victim. Things changed when a tenth century Andalusian Arab polymath physician-scientist named Al-Zahrawi invented numerous surgical techniques and implements, some of which are still used in contemporary medicine, that spread throughout Iberia and the rest of continental Europe. Conversely, as put in my copy of American Indian Contributions to the World:
Actually, the so-called Dark ages was a time of regrouping and advances. Once the suffocating Roman bureaucracy was gone, people had more to eat and were able to invent new methods of plowing fields that drastically increased how much food was available. The medievals could successfully treat wounds that should have been completely lethal but were cured by them. New ideas and ways of doing things were developed, now that smaller nations had to compete against each other and much of the stultifying Roman bureaucracy was gone. We developed the first real clocks in the so-called dark ages and in parts of Germany during the era of the Holy Roman Emperors, there was a golden age unlike anything we have seen today. Common farmers became wealthy enough to have gold and silver buttons an shoe latches on their coats and shoes, wages were high, prices were low and competitive and there was plenty for all. In the early 900, Saxon miners in Germany developed ventilation for mining and miners since the miners were freemen, not slaves. Their fans were early propellers, which were the distant ancestor of the propellers used by the Wright Brothers a thousand years hence. Also, weapons technology improved a great deal, starting with better, sharper swords and axes. They were also very well balanced and that allowed for sophisticated martial techniques to be quickly developed.
Did I say that medievals also were clean? Oh yes, despite what you believe, many bathed and hated filth.

Savages? I don't think so!

Quote:
The opportunity cost on the development of medicine imposed by the pestilential presence of euros has undoubtedly been extremely harsh.
We learned to deal with otherwise dangerous wounds and sicknesses. And always it was bureaucracy that tried to stop our advances.

Quote:
Certainly. After you are expelled to Europe, and the wealth that was stolen from our territories is extracted from that place, distributive justice will be restored.
Not even in your dreams. You savages had plenty and like the niggers in Africa were too stupid to ever try to exploit them and progress.

Quote:
Quoting from the aforementioned text:

It seems to me that it's actually a matter of considering the opportunity costs in those facets of technological development imposed by euro encroachment.
Right

Quote:
Sophisticated textile development existed in the Americas far before it was ever refined in Europe.
Yes, it was from old White races or from indians who learned from pre-columbian Whites.

Quote:
Once again, a matter of opportunity costs.

Stop speaking the language created by forcible importation into Britain by Germanic invaders that subjugated the native Celtic population and was spread to other European nationalities/ethnicities by the hegemonic nature of Anglo-Protestant culture in the U.S., then. It is an affront to white nationalism to honor white infighting that way, obviously, so start speaking Esperanto.
English is my natal language; why should I abandon what works?

Quote:
The white man's alphabet? You mean the Germanic-Celtic mestizo language written on Chinese paper? Why don't you reject it first, since that does not reflect your cultural heritage? Mesoamerican Indians had their own sophisticated paper and writing system, so I'll gladly adopt it through my Mayan maternal heritage.
Your mother is a Jungle Jap? The writing system was a hand-me-down from others. Once you lost it, it was whites who found out how to read it again. The same goes for paper-making. Once you lost that art, you never could start it up again since your kind were too dumb.

Quote:
Actually, currency's widespread adoption as a medium of exchange is a relatively recent development in Europe. By contrast:
If you mean, gold, silver, bronze and copper ingots and coins, we've been using them for thousands of years.

Quote:
Tell me, Hugh, are you not embarrassed by your profound anthropological ignorance? Does your perpetual inability to ever best me in any kind of exchange ever shame you?
Without White help, you would still be living in teepees and eating other indians.

Quote:
Grease? What, like this?

No. Your greasy, verminous kind.

http://www.dnaindia.com/world/report...oilets_1327674

Great! Hand-me-downs from superior races! Once you lost that, your foul kind could never redevelop it.

Quote:
Tell me, what were the standard sanitation practices in Europe from 100 to 800 AD?
They were a lot higher than you think.

Quote:
You are a fool, Hugh. I am not a Mexican, which is a nationality and not a race. I care nothing for the euro-constructed nation-state of Mexico. I stand behind only the pan-Indian ideal and the indigenous peoples that will bring about its enactment.
Your kind are too stupid to bring it about

Quote:
It is. The repatriation is only the first phase of our campaign.
Then back to China you will go!

Quote:
Why? We are communists at heart! If the European Union can survive without those authoritarian hierarchies, then the democracy of the Iroquois Confederacy, practiced for centuries of European monarchism, will suffice for all of us.
It might work in a hunter-gatherer tribe, but it won't work beyond that.

Quote:
I see. Firstly, Hugh, I will look to you to exterminate the Mediterranean "whites" that are hiding in your midst. These mestizos pretending to be white will only destroy you, Hugh! It is because I look to your best interests that I will post extracts from several empirical analyses of the genetic admixture of the Mediterranean "white" population to demonstrate to you that they must all be immediately destroyed:

“To investigate the male genetic legacy of the Arab rule in southern Europe during medieval times, we focused on specific Northwest African haplogroups and identified evolutionary close STR-defined haplotypes in Iberia, Sicily and the Italian peninsula. Our results point to a higher recent Northwest African contribution in Iberia and Sicily in agreement with historical data. southern Italian regions known to have experienced long-term Arab presence also show an enrichment of Northwest African types. The forensic and genomic implications of these findings are discussed.”

“We have analyzed Y-chromosome diversity in the western Mediterranean area, examining p49a,f TaqI haplotype V and subhaplotypes Vb (Berber) and Va (Arab). A total of 2,196 unrelated DNA samples, belonging to 22 populations from North Africa and the southern Mediterranean coast of occidental Europe, have been typed. Subhaplotype Vb, predominant in a Berber population of Morocco (63.5%), was also found at high frequencies in southern Portugal (35.9%) and Andalusia (25.4%). The Arab sub-haplotype Va, predominant in Algeria (53.9%) and Tunisia (50.6%), was also found at a relatively high frequency in Sicily (23.1%) and Naples (16.4%); its highest frequency in Iberia was in northern Portugal (22.8%) and Andalusia (15.5%). In Iberia there is a gradient of decreasing frequencies in latitude for both subhaplotypes Va and Vb, related to eight centuries of Muslim domination (8th to 15th centuries) in southern Iberia.”

“The Iberian peninsula is a peripheral region of Europe in close proximity to Africa. Its inhabitants have an overall mtDNA genetic landscape typical of European background, although with signs of some African influence, whose features we deemed to disclose by analyzing available mtDNA HVRI distributions and new data. We analyzed 1,045 sequences. The most relevant results are the following: (1) North African sequences (haplogroup U6) present an overall frequency of 2.39%, and sub-Saharan sequences reach 3.83%, values that are, in both cases, much higher than those generally observed in Europe; and (2) there is a substantial geographic heterogeneity in the distribution of these lineages (haplogroup L being the most frequent in the south, whereas haplogroup U6 is generally more common in the north). The analysis of the observed diversity within each haplogroup strongly suggests that both were recently introduced (in historical times). Although for haplogroup U6 the documented event that is demographically compatible is the Islamic period (beginning of the 8th century to the end of the 15th century), for haplogroup L the most probable origin is the modern slave trade (mid 15th century to the end of the 18th century). However, the observed geographic structuring for one of the haplogroups does not fit the expected distribution provided by simplistic historical considerations. In fact, although for haplogroup L the north-south increasing frequency is corroborated by historical data, the opposite trend, observed for haplogroup U6, is more difficult to reconcile with the magnitude and time span of the Islamic political and cultural influence, which lasted longer and was more intense in the south. To clarify this conundrum, we need not only a substantial increase in the amount of mtDNA data (particularly for North Africa) but also new historical data and interpretations.”

The wop imported a substantial amount of metaphorical grease into what was once a pristine pond. Mediterranean whites are the red-headed stepchildren, or rather, the ostensibly biological children with suspiciously dark skin.

“Most studies of European genetic diversity have focused on large-scale variation and interpretations based on events in prehistory, but migrations and invasions in historical times could also have had profound effects on the genetic landscape. The Iberian Peninsula provides a suitable region for examination of the demographic impact of such recent events, because its complex recent history has involved the long-term residence of two very different populations with distinct geographical origins and their own particular cultural and religious characteristics—North African Muslims and Sephardic Jews. To address this issue, we analyzed Y chromosome haplotypes, which provide the necessary phylogeographic resolution, in 1140 males from the Iberian Peninsula and Balearic Islands. Admixture analysis based on binary and Y-STR haplotypes indicates a high mean proportion of ancestry from North African (10.6%) and Sephardic Jewish (19.8%) sources. Despite alternative possible sources for lineages ascribed a Sephardic Jewish origin, these proportions attest to a high level of religious conversion (whether voluntary or enforced), driven by historical episodes of social and religious intolerance, that ultimately led to the integration of descendants. In agreement with the historical record, analysis of haplotype sharing and diversity within specific haplogroups suggests that the Sephardic Jewish component is the more ancient. The geographical distribution of North African ancestry in the peninsula does not reflect the initial colonization and subsequent withdrawal and is likely to result from later enforced population movement—more marked in some regions than in others—plus the effects of genetic drift.”

I will expect systematic and extensive DNA tests to be conducted to root out the infection in your midst, Hugh. When you spot a single drop of non-white blood, its carrier must be immediately destroyed so that only absolute purity remains. The fact that this will involve the destruction of the majority of the European and European-descended population should not concern you, Hugh...your doubts are only Jew lies preventing you from realizing your white destiny! 14/88!

As for your proposal as to what we should do, well, we don't believe that native blood is so easily ruined by euro blood. You and I both recognize native blood as a powerful element, you as a tainting poison that destroys white blood, and I much the same way, except that I know that poison is an insecticide. One drop will destroy the verminous infestation around it. As so eloquently stated by Lazaro Gutierrez de Lara, "As for the mixed class the term half-caste is only applicable to them in the sense that they are the result of an alliance between a European blood and a superior Western blood...The superiority of this mixed class - especially the Mexican intellectual class - over the pure, Spanish class, shows that the native blood is dominant, and that eventually it will overcome the evil legacy of Spanish blood in the Mexican nation."

Indeed, the nature of our blood is such that even a smaller amount can overcome the evil legacy of European blood. But the dominant physical characteristics of Latin American castizos indicates their natural proclivity to ally against us. They are not sufficiently pure-blooded, and along with the Mediterranean whites that they are in large part descended from, they will come into conflict with Nordic and Alpine whites due to the somewhat divergent tendencies that their altered psychological natures incline them towards.

Adolf Hitler, perhaps the most significant icon of European destructiveness and obsession with racial hegemony in history, certainly knew this to be true. His violent pillage of Eastern Europe and Russia indicated his distaste for the Slavic population of that region, and the empty nature of any sort of "pan-white" alliance.
There was a far greater pan-Aryan alliance between Hitler and the white ethnic groups in Europe than you could possibly imagine. He had Latvians, Lithuanians and various Slavic groups as his men. He even had Americans and British who refused to serve ZOG and the Allies.

There was no pillage of eastern Europe...Hitler's attacks were defensive in nature. In fact the Axis were not only defensive in nature, they were the Good guys.

[quote]Be sure to tell your children that there is a good chance that one day they will be tortured or burned at the stake if they commit heresy or blasphemy against fundamentalist Christianity, or adopt the wrong tendency of fundamentalist Christianity. How was it done in the past, Hugh?

[quote]

Perhaps it will be at the hands of the Jews or the Meskins.

Quote:
Will the cannibalism of the ancient Celts exist in your utopia, Hugh?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/sc...ls-692882.html
None of that for us. Will your kind go back to eating babies like your Heathen Chinee brothers still do?

Quote:
If you assume that antiquated religious practices will not exist in your little utopia, why would you insist that centuries-old practices would exist in our America? An inexplicable double standard.
Your railing against we Whites and our culture and your wanting an injun nation is one big double standard. They were savages without us and they'll return to savagery without us.

Quote:
Look at this, Hugh! Look at this despicable English language! It is a sign of the destruction of Celtic purity by those evil Germanic invaders! Abandon this despicable English language and honor white unity by not honoring the consequence of white "infighting." Abandon your spic tongues. Abandon the usage of Spanish, which is a mestizo tongue with numerous Arabic loanwords. Never use it again, Hugh. Abandon the medicine given to you by Al-Zahrawi. Abandon the paper and gunpowder given to you by the Chinese, and abandon the science and mathematics given to you by other Arabs. Destroy it all, Hugh. That is the only way that the white race will remain pure. 14/88!
Go back to china, since your foul kind originally came from there! If you're lucky, they'll just put you in a reservation where you can live like savages. I hope there's enough rats, mice, snakes, scorpions, grasshoppers and lice for you to eat.

Quote:
Mexico? What the hell do I care about Mexico? It is just an artificially created euro state; I am interested in the indigenous nation united by indigenous blood. Southern Mexico interests me because it is part of the cultural area of Mesoamerica, and is the source of the heart of Native North America. The spic criollos will endure the same fate of repatriation as anyone else, if that's what you're asking. We have no tolerance for Hispanic impositions.
We'll boot you brown chinks back to China from whence you came.

Quote:
Russell Means is mixed-blooded, but his Republic of Lakotah is not ambitious enough. We will take back all of our territories and repatriate the interlopers whence they came.
Nope.

Quote:
LOL. Are you smoking some PCP mixed with chutney, you little untouchable rodent? Hugh has gotten his ass pounded into the ground by me in this thread just as he has in every other thread where he's been stupid enough to try and tangle with me. It is his destiny; it is the inevitable fate of any of the little cockroaches on this forum moronic enough to think they can best me.
Without us, you would be living in savage squalor.

Quote:
Oh, dear, Massa Xuxalina Rihhia. Will you be leading the Celtic cannibal sacrifices? The burnings of the evil witches of Salem? Will you be locking up Galileo, overseeing the Spic Inquisition, executing Giordano Bruno, and all the rest? Will your moronic eurotrash customs, from separating the trailer from the outhouse to stuffing stockings for an old fat man from the North Pole to honor an undead Jewish zombie king, continue under your reign? Do you bring the honor of Cletus and Dale Gribble to us?
Nope. Many of we Aryans were victimized by Inquisitions that were supposed to have taken care of the Jew--but spiralled out of control and went after Free-thinkers...much like "our" government is doing today.

Old September 26th, 2010 #25
John MacMillan

John MacMillan

Quote:
Even I think your rendition of my name is funny.
I'm glad to hear that you didn't take it personally. I meant it in the best way possible!

Old September 26th, 2010 #26
Vijay Coomar
TNT NT-YT

Vijay Coomar

I didn't think it was funny. DWAR-FART is funny. You guys have no sense of humour.

Old September 26th, 2010 #27
Xuxalina Rihhia
Banned

Smile

I like your new avatar a whole lot better, Vijay.

Old September 26th, 2010 #28
Vijay Coomar
TNT NT-YT

Vijay Coomar

Quote:
I like your new avatar a whole lot better, Vijay.
haha, actually varg made a swastika out of those smaosas, took a picture and posted it on my page before devouring them for lunch. hahaha. He really does like samosas. i was bored of my previous coconut avatar so i decided to use this one. haha

Thread