Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 11th, 2005 #1
bonnie blue cap

bonnie blue cap
Question Why did April Gaede send her kids to Public school?

I believe in the merits of homeschooling and I admired April Gaede for doing this for her daughters - she seems to have done a great job too.

I just wonder what made her change her mind and send them to public school? Why did she feel this to be necessary? Was it so they can get those 'essential' lemming qualifications needed to validate each person for a role in 'mainstream' life?

Was it April's idea or her daughter's choice?

Old June 13th, 2005 #2
Rob Roy MacGregor

Rob Roy MacGregor

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie blue cap
I believe in the merits of homeschooling and I admired April Gaede for doing this for her daughters - she seems to have done a great job too.

I just wonder what made her change her mind and send them to public school? Why did she feel this to be necessary? Was it so they can get those 'essential' lemming qualifications needed to validate each person for a role in 'mainstream' life?

Was it April's idea or her daughter's choice?
I think that once she felt her kids were ready, it would be a good education into other races. In other words... the Public Schooling was a part of the Home Schooling.

Hope I got it right, April.

Tolerance is how far a mechanical part can deviate from the
norm before it screws up the entire machine.
– Any Mechanic

The Jews hate us because of our FREEDOM!

Holocaust® is a registered trademark of "G-d's chosen" predestined to "Rule the Earth".
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Old June 13th, 2005 #3
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Antiochus Epiphanes

plenty of suburbs out there with nearly all White schools. sure they teach wrongly here and there, but the parent needs to be involved to correct that no matter what.

Old June 13th, 2005 #4
Mike Jahn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
plenty of suburbs out there with nearly all White schools. sure they teach wrongly here and there, but the parent needs to be involved to correct that no matter what.
Maybe she thinks her kids are psychologically strong enough to resist Jewish propaganda and could even view being among the lemmings as a challenge? If so, that is a good decision.

Old June 13th, 2005 #5
April

April

Thanks for the question.

Actually I started the kids in public school this last January with lot of concerns as I am sure you would understand.

Part of the reason was that we moved to town two years ago after living on a remote ranch for their whole life. Before now there were tons of activities for the kids right at home, playing in the creek,riding their horses, exploring or hiking and helping me haul horses or hay and traveling to lots of different ranches as I did my horse training business.

Now in town we have a whole different life. I cannot let the kids go run around outside like they could on the ranch. The kids are on a swim team as well as active in local community theater. Last year they really got a taste of what it was like to hang out with other kids their age at swim practice and play practice and now as they approach 13 years old mom isnt so exciting and fun as she used to be.....lol

I also figured that they were pretty well immunized to the lemming anti white propaganda and now would be a good chance to go out in the world and try thier hand at representing themselves as White Nationalist kids.

So when I mentioned that maybe they should try school they really liked the idea. We enrolled them for right after Xmas break and they hit the ground running. They were immediately popular ( their school is about 85% white) and having lots of fun and making freinds. Lynx got voted most popular 7th grade girl at the Valentines dance and Lamb just got an award for her advanced history class. They would have had a 4.0 except they got Bs in PE for missing too much school ( they had pneumonia all through March) and I am currently challanging that since it was an excused absence.

They have openly declared their pro white stance at school and they have challenged their teachers when they had to choose three heros for a computer class power Point presentation. They were told they had to be of different races to represent "diversity" and the girls refused.

The best part is that other kids at school have told them that they agree with their racist views. A few months back it came out that the girls will " only be able to date white boys" in the future when they start dating and many other little girls came up to them and said "my mom and dad says that I can only date whites too".....I think that they can serve as important ambassadors for our cause and can strengthen these other kids ability to identify as White.

Also the more the girls deal with the few nonwhites they have at school the more it only backs up everything that I have taught them. So I am not worried that it will change their minds about anything I have taught them....going to school NOW will help them NOT to be lemmings.

I dont advise sending your kids to public school if they are younger though and I certianly wouldnt send them to a school that was a majority mud. I will plan to homeschool Dresden till she is at least 12 even if we live in an all white community.

April

Ps I just heard that the Citizens Against Hate have labeled me a "broodmare"
What a compliment!!

http://kalispellple.blogspot.com/

Old June 13th, 2005 #6
John in Woodbridge

John in Woodbridge
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by April Gaede
They have openly declared their pro white stance at school and they have challenged their teachers when they had to choose three heros for a computer class power Point presentation. They were told they had to be of different races to represent "diversity" and the girls refused.

The best part is that other kids at school have told them that they agree with their racist views. A few months back it came out that the girls will " only be able to date white boys" in the future when they start dating and many other little girls came up to them and said "my mom and dad says that I can only date whites too".....I think that they can serve as important ambassadors for our cause and can strengthen these other kids ability to identify as White.
This is great! Public school teachers expect the students to be obedient little zoglings. Your kids are an excellent influence to the other white kids in the school, perhaps even more so than some of their parents.

Old June 14th, 2005 #7
MacLeod

Quote:
Thanks for the question.

Also the more the girls deal with the few nonwhites they have at school the more it only backs up everything that I have taught them. So I am not worried that it will change their minds about anything I have taught them....going to school NOW will help them NOT to be lemmings.
That was truly wonderful to read. Congratulations on the wonderful and normal way your have taught your children.

Last edited by Alex Linder; June 18th, 2005 at 08:17 PM.

Old June 14th, 2005 #8
Derrick Beukeboom

Derrick Beukeboom
Default uplifting

I agree. I read your thread with a smile on my face as it gives me hope.
I have no doubt that your children will turn out fine and act as nothing less than modern day White 'heros' as an example of strong, courageous and talented WNist youth.

April, have some more kids please!
I wish there were more women out there that had your mindset April.

Old June 14th, 2005 #9
April

April

Yeah well we are working on a little brother or sister for Dresden before I get too old, I just turned 39.

I think that we are looking to move to somewhere that is alot whiter though in the next few years...Friggin California is GONE!!!!!!!

Old June 14th, 2005 #10
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Antiochus Epiphanes

If I had to choose three non-White heros, I think I would choose Marcus Garvey, because he said negroes should return to Africa, Herzl, father of Zionism, because he said the Diaspora should be gathered in a Jew homeland, and Sun- Tzu because of his obvious genius as reflected in the Art of War.

Gee what a good thread topic eh? Name your three non-White heroes. LOL

Old June 14th, 2005 #11
Mike Jahn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
If I had to choose three non-White heros, I think I would choose Marcus Garvey, because he said negroes should return to Africa, Herzl, father of Zionism, because he said the Diaspora should be gathered in a Jew homeland, and Sun- Tzu because of his obvious genius as reflected in the Art of War.

Yosuke Matsuoka- Japanese Foreign minister and friend of Hitler during WWII, pressured Japan's military leaders to attack the Soviet Union after the Germans had invaded the U.S.S.R. in the Summer of 1941.

http://www.greatestinfo.org/Matsuoka_Yosuke

Bashar Assad- President of Syria, last strong voice in the Arab World directed against Israel, has said that the U.S. Congress is controlled by Israel Lobby.

http://www.sana.org/presidantal%20Pa...6/A3BS0152.jpg

Here is one Native American that every WN should admire, a Canadian tribal leader who stood up to the JEWS

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Ahenakew

http://www.sicc.sk.ca/faces/mahenda.htm

Old June 16th, 2005 #12
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Antiochus Epiphanes

LOL those are good ones Otto but soon you will hear "Men In Black" knocking at your door for saying something good about Assad.

Actually I really do look up to Moriherei Uyeshiba, founder of Aikido, aka "O-Sensei." Musashi was real but he is distant and near-mythic, but Musashi is more real.

Old June 16th, 2005 #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes If I had to choose three non-White heros, I think I would choose...
And I would choose these three fine negroes, who became the most noble thing a negro can become:

DEAD

Old June 16th, 2005 #14
zodiac17603

zodiac17603

Five stars for you!!!
I have a boss that his daughter is homeschooling her four boys.
Best move I've seen ... The boys are as smart as a whip.
Being taught family values.
Not the states values.

Old June 17th, 2005 #15
Thomas Angel

Sehr gute, Frau Gaede. One wouldn't expect you not to have rational, intellegent reasons. We are, after all, Aryan.

Old June 18th, 2005 #16
Alex Linder
Administrator

Alex Linder

Quote:
Yeah well we are working on a little brother or sister for Dresden before I get too old, I just turned 39.

I think that we are looking to move to somewhere that is alot whiter though in the next few years...Friggin California is GONE!!!!!!!
You might try Utah. It's a great state. More Nordics having children there than anywhere on earth. By Nordics I mean just that - people who appear and are essentiall Scandinavian in descent, and it shows in their fine figures and faces. Utah has some of the best climate on earth if you have any kind of allergies or skin problems - it is very dry and healthy. The air in Missouri is often thick as soup.

Old March 10th, 2010 #17
Wayne Pyrz.

Wayne Pyrz.
Default .

Is this thread still going,..? lol

I just wonder if PB will make more music,..

Old March 13th, 2010 #18
April

April

Just an update, Dresden, our 5 year old is being homeschooled. Lynx and Lamb graduated from high school early. We are living in Montana now but I still want Dresden to have our influence and extra attention for as long as possible.

Here is the blog of a homeschooled kid. I challenge anyone who says that my children dont have the best life ever.

http://dresdenfans.blogspot.com/

Old March 13th, 2010 #19
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile A Man After My Own Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes View Post

We Zionist Rastafarians are delighted to see praise for Herzl and Garvey, both of Blessed Memory. The Chinaman Sun-Tzu is also worthy of praise.

It sounds like that April made a good judgement call by having her twins spread hate at school. I can see the prom being disrupted by the ACLU already.

Old March 13th, 2010 #20
Bardamu
Banned

Dresden looks very happy April. She sure is a lucky little girl!

Thread