VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 17th, 2015 #1
Gabriel Braun
Jew Slayer

Gabriel Braun
Exclamation Knoxville, TN Gay Pride COUNTER PROTEST

Me and Matt Heimbach, of the Traditional Youth Network, as well as some other comrades, are staging a counter protest to the Knoxville PrideFest Parade. Anyone in the area is welcome to join us in protesting this degeneracy. We will be on the parade route, at about 9:45 A.M, PM me for more details

http://www.knoxvillepridefest.org/ev...1/pride-parade

Oi! Oi! Oi!

Old June 18th, 2015 #2
Lawrence James
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel Braun View Post
Me and Matt Heimbach, of the Traditional Youth Network, as well as some other comrades, are staging a counter protest to the Knoxville PrideFest Parade. Anyone in the area is welcome to join us in protesting this degeneracy. We will be on the parade route, at about 9:45 A.M, PM me for more details

http://www.knoxvillepridefest.org/ev...1/pride-parade

Fetch a rope, and hang the fags. Tell Matt that I support his work on the daily stormer.

I am going to a rally on the 18th of July at 1pm in Melbourne, Australia in front of parliament house. We patriots are going to crush the communists and the muslim scum, thousands are expected to turn up. I hope your rally is a success, we will know you are successful if the media reports of fags being killed.

Old June 18th, 2015 #3
Gabriel Braun
Jew Slayer

Gabriel Braun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawrence James View Post
Fetch a rope, and hang the fags. Tell Matt that I support his work on the daily stormer.

I am going to a rally on the 18th of July at 1pm in Melbourne, Australia in front of parliament house. We patriots are going to crush the communists and the muslim scum, thousands are expected to turn up. I hope your rally is a success, we will know you are successful if the media reports of fags being killed.
Sadly, i dont think we can get away with hanging them but rest assured if the fags try to retaliate there will be zero hesitation to defend ourselves. Not that im expecting them to, queers are usually so sick with aids its like fighting a 90 year old man LOL

Oi! Oi! Oi!

Tags
gay, knoxville, pride, tennessee, tyn

Thread