Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 26th, 2018 #61
joefrombradford

8 hours ago, that degenerate was posting this shite at 1am on a Monday morning whilst out of his head on cocaine and goodness knows what else.

His posts show only one thing... that within this complete misfit there is a raving homosexual that is desperate to get out. He’s very uncomfortable with his sexuality and he is trying to project it into others to deflect attention away from himself.

You don’t have to live that part of your life in obscurity anymore Naomi, we all know what you are.

Once again... Why did you stab a gay Naomi? Were you scared of him turning you into one? Were you trying to rape him at knifepoint? Was he blackmailing you and threatening to reveal your dirty secret? Oh and by the way... What did you agree to do to get your prison sentence reduced by a whopping three years?

Old March 26th, 2018 #62
joefrombradford

Ross Kemp visits HMP Brixton to interview Naomi’s old padmate.

Old March 27th, 2018 #63
Hugh
Holorep survivor

More than 40 posts in just one thread over three weeks focusing on Joe, by an alleged man/wymin/transgender/transvestite? naming himself after a Jewess.

Clearly Naomi has developed an obsession with Joe, who occupies Naomi's
thoughts, night and day, week after week, desperately seeking Joe's attention, just one word from Joe, just one look, a brief moment's attention,
anything.
It would be amusing if not so tragic.
Keep those doors locked, Joe.

Old March 27th, 2018 #64
NaomiX
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by joefrombradford View Post
8 hours ago, that degenerate was posting this shite at 1am on a Monday morning whilst out of his head on cocaine and goodness knows what else.

His posts show only one thing... that within this complete misfit there is a raving homosexual that is desperate to get out. He’s very uncomfortable with his sexuality and he is trying to project it into others to deflect attention away from himself.

You don’t have to live that part of your life in obscurity anymore Naomi, we all know what you are.

Once again... Why did you stab a gay Naomi? Were you scared of him turning you into one? Were you trying to rape him at knifepoint? Was he blackmailing you and threatening to reveal your dirty secret? Oh and by the way... What did you agree to do to get your prison sentence reduced by a whopping three years?
You are a real fucking idiot. I was posting from Croatia, which is an hour in front. But if 1am is late for you, then that says it all.

No Joe, we all know exactly what you are.

The rest of your retarded post has already been answered on this thread in previous posts.

Who's your new playmate Hugh ffs? New boyfriend?

Old March 27th, 2018 #65
NaomiX
Banned

Quote:

https://youtu.be/GP5RDYIb4Yw
Sadly Joe, you couldn't handle a day in the shovel. You would go on the numbers with all the other scum. Me on the other hand have walked the landings in some of the roughest nicks in the country, including double A cat Albany, with no fear at all. In fact, you can read about some of my prison exploits in this book:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Wild-Cats-D.../dp/1906710619

Click on the image in that link and scroll down to acknowledgements. You unlike me, are a coward that goes nowhere for fear of attack.

Old March 27th, 2018 #66
NaomiX
Banned

Joe, don't you know?

Old March 27th, 2018 #67
NaomiX
Banned

Gay Joe goes to Exmouth...

Old March 27th, 2018 #68
NaomiX
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaomiX View Post
FFS, they could've got a bird with bigger knockers for that vid, hey Joe?

Old March 27th, 2018 #69
NaomiX
Banned

Let's all take a leaf from the wanker in chief and keep posting the same stuff:

"Here is the truth: This bloke called "Swindon Mike" - former best pal of this sad and jealous creature Joe from Bradford, from what I can gather is no fruit-bat at all. He is just someone Joe has fallen out with and became jealous of. Lets's have a look - Mike aint bad looking and has pulled a couple of really good looking birds in the movement (that is a feat in itself). Now these two crazy bitches are lying about Mike, and Joe, being a bisexual and jealous freak, has taken their side, in the hope of deflecting and maybe even picking up on a few crumbs, if he's lucky that is - a discarded make-up wipe or used tampon. Something he can get his teeth into...."

Difference is GAY/BI JOE won't reply. He has no answer. No answer any decent hetro nationalist would want to hear anyway.

Old March 28th, 2018 #70
joefrombradford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
More than 40 posts in just one thread over three weeks focusing on Joe, by an alleged man/wymin/transgender/transvestite? naming himself after a Jewess.

Clearly Naomi has developed an obsession with Joe, who occupies Naomi's
thoughts, night and day, week after week, desperately seeking Joe's attention, just one word from Joe, just one look, a brief moment's attention,
anything.
It would be amusing if not so tragic.
Keep those doors locked, Joe.

Judas Priest - NightCrawler
His close friend (((Cornelius))) used to do it too and look what he turned out to be. This Naomi character is a bit of a ridiculous little trooper though, isn’t he? Who boasts that he’s been in prison? Especially when it’s for something embarrassing like stabbing a gay? Looking at his erratic posts from last night though, it seems he enjoyed his face-face with the General.

Old March 29th, 2018 #71
NaomiX
Banned

We all know Joe moved to the other end of the country so as not to be seen by anyone he knows when he goes "cruising":

Old March 29th, 2018 #72
NaomiX
Banned

Quote:

https://youtu.be/GP5RDYIb4Yw
I actually just watched this, and it is clearly one of Joe's masturbation fantasies. Either that or he identifies with this prisoner who shags men but claims he is not gay. Joe (or should I call you Daddy?), please seek help now.

Old March 29th, 2018 #73
NaomiX
Banned

A song dedicated to Joe..

Old March 29th, 2018 #75
NaomiX
Banned

I've know Joe for around 10 years and have only ever known him to have two "girlfriends" in all that time. One was the bird he moved down south with. She looked like a Jewish man and soon left him when he couldn't perform. The other was a real freak from Wales - smothered in tattoos and piercings. I just don't know how he could've got a hard-on for either. And this fucker has got the front to accuse me of being what he is?? The mind boggles...

Old March 29th, 2018 #76
NaomiX
Banned

Joe is just a Chi chi man...

Old March 29th, 2018 #77
NaomiX
Banned

Come on Joe, come out to play...

Old March 29th, 2018 #78
NaomiX
Banned

Time to come clean - me and Joe have been having a gay love affair for the last 9 months. I keep trying to leave him, but he just can't let go. He even told me he was pregnant.

Old March 29th, 2018 #79
NaomiX
Banned

Should I post the pics?

Old March 30th, 2018 #80
joefrombradford

Yes, some of my ex’s have been ugly. I admit I’ve been with some pretty ropey women, but at least my sex partners have all been female, unlike the babber-stabber internet transvestite Naomi who went to jail for stabbing a gay man who he’d been having sex with.

Thread