VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 28th, 2010 #41
andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
I think it's bad enough when trolls post threads asking: "Are Slavs White?"
But you pompous assholes take the cake with your threads about "Who's not English?".
Unfortunately TT was a jew

Chase them into the swamps

Old December 28th, 2010 #42
andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cillian View Post
Too bad we don't have any Spanish members to go on and on about sub-human Brits moving in, not assimilating, working off the books, setting up their own ghettos, being drunk 24/7 etc, you know, the same things the Brits say about the Poles.

Anyway, it would be better for Poland and for the Poles if they stayed in their own country. Ditto the Brits.

White unity = good.
White amalgamation = bad.
Spanish ? less than 10% Aryan the rest are admixtures you know it they know it.

Chase them into the swamps

Old December 28th, 2010 #43
J. Kerr
Whats next?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted Maul View Post
I challenge anyone to work with or live next to a house full of 15 slav invaders for a week and come back here and say they like their invasion of Britain. They behave no better than niggers. They're noisy, they mug old women, they rape, thieve, are involved with organised crime, refuse to pay for public transport and threaten people when things don't go their way. Live near a house full of them for a week and then come on here and dictate from your lovely American suburbs (mostly WASP with a couple of Poles) that we Brits are somehow "blessed" for having 500,000+ of the worst slavic scumbags stealing our jobs, lowering our wages (admittedly the business-owners' fault and government's fault too) and committing the above crimes. Fucking hypocrites.

Idiots like Rabbi MikeTodd seem to believe that just because Poles aren't welcome in Britain that somehow Indians and niggers are. Britain for the BRITISH.
Pal, my life experience living and working in and amongst the many countries of Europe tells me that Britain is fucked, and its due to small-minded people like you who chose to take the easy road and blame the Poles for the loss of your job cause your work ethic is that poor that a Pole can make you redundant!

Ive lived in houses with Poles and they were good, decent hard working white people, unlike any fuckin' paki or nigger!

You keep following the lead of the jew-boy that runs your country, Jack Straw and every other Zionist cunt that eventually have you living on the street!

Old December 28th, 2010 #44
Hollywood Nazi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy McNasty View Post
Does not the word Slav originate from Slave. ?
The very fact the male slavs all look so similar can only mean massive in-breeding surely.
America is a bastard nation, built from the riff raff of Europe.
How on earth is massive inbreeding possible unless they all marry their first cousins? Cretin. They probably look similar in the same way Scottish people look similar, as Irish look similar, as English look similar. Are you saying Scottish people are inbreds because many look similar? Irish people? English people?

Calling America a bastard nation is an interesting choice of words. Self-loathing anti-white reds are often fond of calling whites such as the British as a mongrelised people.

You are either a red, a moron, and possibly both.

Old December 28th, 2010 #45
Ted Maul
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Kerr View Post
Pal, my life experience living and working in and amongst the many countries of Europe tells me that Britain is fucked, and its due to small-minded people like you who chose to take the easy road and blame the Poles for the loss of your job cause your work ethic is that poor that a Pole can make you redundant!

Ive lived in houses with Poles and they were good, decent hard working white people, unlike any fuckin' paki or nigger!

You keep following the lead of the jew-boy that runs your country, Jack Straw and every other Zionist cunt that eventually have you living on the street!
Your post only highlights your utter ignorance of the facts and implying I follow Zionists simply because I want Britain to remain British and not turn into New Poland only strengthens my own beliefs. I haven't lost any job to a Pole but I know people who have which completely negates your belief that I want Poles out of the country simply because they "took my job because they work harder than I do." Poles get jobs over Brits because they're willing to work for very low pay even below the legal minimum wage and live like niggers in a squat with 20 others or so. Most of the work they do is menial manual labour stuff and even then they do it badly (I have experience of this too) but again, people would rather pay less for a job done badly than more for a job done well. I haven't even mentioned the number of Polish tarts I see with brown babies.

Yes Cillian, Brits should come home to Britain from Spain but it is Spain and the Spanish people's responsibility to kick them out much as it is our responsibility to kick the 500,000+ Poles out of our country.

Old December 28th, 2010 #46
Peter Cordes

Quote:
I challenge anyone to work with or live next to a house full of 15 slav invaders for a week and come back here and say they like their invasion of Britain. They behave no better than niggers. They're noisy, they mug old women, they rape, thieve, are involved with organised crime, refuse to pay for public transport and threaten people when things don't go their way. Live near a house full of them for a week and then come on here and dictate from your lovely American suburbs (mostly WASP with a couple of Poles) that we Brits are somehow "blessed" for having 500,000+ of the worst slavic scumbags stealing our jobs, lowering our wages (admittedly the business-owners' fault and government's fault too) and committing the above crimes. Fucking hypocrites.

Idiots like Rabbi MikeTodd seem to believe that just because Poles aren't welcome in Britain that somehow Indians and niggers are. Britain for the BRITISH.
Would you dare to tell that (now ex-) foreign minister David Miliband (Polish-jew) in the face? He might charge you with a hate crime and/or order your arrest.

Old December 28th, 2010 #47
cillian

Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Kerr View Post

Sure, but most immigrants live like mexicans, working for less than minimum wage, 8 people per bedroom, living off bread and water and saving every last penny to send back to their home country. It is the new form of slavery. It is damaging to the middle class, and destroys the working poor, and exploits the immigrant (regardless of their race or ethnicity) and profits only the rich .

It should not be supported by any nationalist.

Old December 28th, 2010 #48
Ted Maul
Banned

Quote:
Sure, but most immigrants live like mexicans, working for less than minimum wage, 8 people per bedroom, living off bread and water and saving every last penny to send back to their home country. It is the new form of slavery. It is damaging to the middle class, and destroys the working poor, and exploits the immigrant (regardless of their race or ethnicity) and profits only the rich .

But don't forget Cillian, THEY'RE WHITE!! and that means that everything will be OK. Our country can be overcrowded, we can all be reduced to low pay or no job, our country can start resembling a modern-day Babel, our public services can be overstretched and wildlife can be destroyed but none of that matters because the Poles are white so all will be fine in the end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Cordes View Post
Would you dare to tell that (now ex-) foreign minister David Miliband (Polish-jew) in the face? He might charge you with a hate crime and/or order your arrest.
You tell him then.

Old December 28th, 2010 #49
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
What are you on about this time Rabbi? Go back to your synagogue and thank G-d that you were born a Jewish man. You're the most obvious sheeny on here.
My aim is not the destruction of the English people but rather their rehabilitation as a fully integrated and productive nation WITHIN the White race, not ABOVE it.
But first we must break you down before we can build you back up. Call it tuff luv.

Old December 28th, 2010 #50
Ted Maul
Banned

Quote:
My aim is not the destruction of the English people but rather their rehabilitation as a fully integrated and productive nation WITHIN the White race, not ABOVE it.
But first we must break you down before we can build you back up. Call it tuff luv.
Your aim, as a Jew, is to destroy nations and instigate Globalism. My aim however, is the preservation of Britain as the homeland of the British people.

Old December 28th, 2010 #51
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:

Exactly what he said.

Old December 28th, 2010 #52
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Wink

Quote:
Your aim, as a Jew, is to destroy nations and instigate Globalism. My aim however, is the preservation of Britain as the homeland of the British people.
By "British people" are you also including to the dusky denizens of your former colonies?

BTW, if it were not for my charitable nature and affectionate goodwill towards my fellow man I would take exception to being labeled a jew.
I realize though, Tedi, that first you must vent your feelings of hostility and rancor before we can let the healing begin.
(let it out, Tedi,... it's OK...there's a good lad.)

Old December 28th, 2010 #53
Ted Maul
Banned

Quote:
By "British people" are you also including to the dusky denizens of your former colonies?

BTW, if it were not for my charitable nature and affectionate goodwill towards my fellow man I would take exception to being labeled a jew.
I realize though, Tedi, that first you must vent your feelings of hostility and rancor before we can let the healing begin.
(let it out, Tedi,... it's OK...there's a good lad.)
Only if they can prove they're descended from mostly British ancestry but I imagine most will want to stay where they are because, unlike Eastern Europe, those nations are prosperous. (Australia, Canada & New Zealand).

Tedi? Is that your nickname for me you dirty Jewish queer? Might I ask what the result would be if you "took exception" to being called a Jew?

Old December 28th, 2010 #54
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg
5. No accusing a forum member of being a Jew when you have no proof-- Unless you've met the person in real life, or you have a quote of them admitting it.. you are just speculating.. Will get you a temporary ban/tarding or permanently on multiple offenses

need to add ten characters to post this

Old December 28th, 2010 #55
X.I.
Aggressive low-life.

Quote:
Your post only highlights your utter ignorance of the facts and implying I follow Zionists simply because I want Britain to remain British and not turn into New Poland only strengthens my own beliefs. I haven't lost any job to a Pole but I know people who have which completely negates your belief that I want Poles out of the country simply because they "took my job because they work harder than I do." Poles get jobs over Brits because they're willing to work for very low pay even below the legal minimum wage and live like niggers in a squat with 20 others or so. Most of the work they do is menial manual labour stuff and even then they do it badly (I have experience of this too) but again, people would rather pay less for a job done badly than more for a job done well. I haven't even mentioned the number of Polish tarts I see with brown babies.
The reason the UK and Eire (and I presume Sweden) have so many Eastern Europeans working here is because the rest of the EU nations' governments opted out of allowing the people from the new EU nations to work in their countries. The reason the Poles, etc. will work for the minimum wage is because it's a lot of money to them and they send a lot of it back home where the cost of living is a fraction of what it is here. I think a loaf of bread there costs about a fifth of what it costs in the UK. I'd prefer it if they were in their home nations of course but they are the same race as us and I'd prefer them to Blacks or Asians any day.

When the Race War starts in this country, which side do you think the Eastern Europeans will fight on?

Polish NS comrades

Old December 28th, 2010 #56
vened

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy McNasty View Post
Does not the word Slav originate from Slave. ?
The very fact the male slavs all look so similar can only mean massive in-breeding surely.
America is a bastard nation, built from the riff raff of Europe.
Billy McMoron, Slav is from Indo-European "Slava" (Honor).

Slavs are Indo-European - real Aryans. Haplogroup R1A. This happens to be main Viking haplogroup as well. In Scotland people with R1A haplogroup are considered viking descendants. 30% of Norwegian and Icelandic males are also R1A.

Happy trolling to you.

Old December 28th, 2010 #57
Ted Maul
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by X.I. View Post
When the Race War starts in this country, which side do you think the Eastern Europeans will fight on?
They'll be like the rest of the white people in this country: either cowering or fighting on the reds'/muds' side.

Old December 28th, 2010 #58
cillian

Quote:
Originally Posted by X.I. View Post

Polish NS comrades
The nationalist ones most likely stayed in Poland.

Old December 28th, 2010 #59
J. Kerr
Whats next?

Quote:
They'll be like the rest of the white people in this country: either cowering or fighting on the reds'/muds' side.
Your dead wrong.

Old December 28th, 2010 #60
B.E.N.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
Exactly what he said.
What about the second and third generation ones?

Thread