VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 18th, 2019 #1
Hilda Wogden
Banned

Default Another complete WANKER

Rob Littlemore (AKA "Nazi Rob" and that is a big stretch)

Last seen around 85, at a service station, ducking his wet-look perm out the way of a coach on way to a B & H gig. Complete two-faced cunt. Looks like a fraggle. Lol, sort them glasses out Rob, you fuckin nob...Plays B & H and 18 against each other. Shagging a DOG bird. Let me see if I can get a pic of the muggy cunt (main claims to fame: Cock Sparrer cover, bum licker and general "I've got fuck all to do now the kids have grown up, so will pretend I've been a "skin" since 78). (cheaper than that shit I had to put on my barnett when I had some). One two face piece of pony - another "hater" of Stampton, but to scared to say fuck all. Pretends to be a big mate of deviant Chubby Chris cos there are a couple of pics from the old days..God FFS, let me find some pics off the net and I'll be back..Recently heard to say he would back up fellow WANKER and fraggle Del O'Conner against NS hero Ed Stampton. Seen to like Antifa posts made by some "WOG" bird, thought to be realated to "Taboo" from 70s show "Fantasy Island". Now have I got your attention? You fuckin middle-aged fraggles?? Skinhead is an obscure 1980s YOUTH CULT - got that freaks? So stop dressing like a load of CUNTS, (and at least wear proper stuff, you posing tossers, with your FAT GUTS hanging between your braces, and NAZI ROB, FFS, sort them bins out you cunt, you look a right NONCE..God I'm glad my bird is a proper sort and I aint got to suffer the shit you lot pretend to be. And you Jo B or fucking whatever you call yourself these days? but I remember you as Al T's "dirtiest ever bird" - yes bitch, you deserved to get that hammer over your nut, pity it weren't a claw hammer you CUNT (Did you have someones middle finger up your arsehole in the Duke of York??). SKINHEADS WILL NEVER DIE. FUCK OFF YOU CUNTS....Who's round is it..LOL MUGS. I can feel another book coming on........................

Thread