Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > Science & Technology
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

View Poll Results: Are Lemmings aware of the advanced Technology Used Against Them?
yes 0 0%
no 13 100.00%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Display Modes Share
Old January 20th, 2004 #1
William Robert
Banned

Default How Good of a Liar are you?

http://www.eetimes.com/story/OEG20040116S0050

"a lie detector small enough to fit in the eyeglasses of law enforcement officers,"

Old January 20th, 2004 #2
NW WILD CARD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bob
http://www.eetimes.com/story/OEG20040116S0050

"a lie detector small enough to fit in the eyeglasses of law enforcement officers,"
Do you think thats really going to make them honest ?Although I think its good to at least TRY to make the cops obey the laws .

Old January 20th, 2004 #3
William Robert
Banned

Thumbs up Although I share your concern about "peace" officers and their oathes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NW WILD CARD
Do you think thats really going to make them honest ?Although I think its good to at least TRY to make the cops obey the laws .
TO UPHOLD THE CONSTITUTION!!!

Perhaps you didn't read the linked article, which states Law Enforcement will be using these devices to determine whether or not YOU are lying to them!

They can be technologically told that you are lying!

I wonder if it will hold up in court!

When you respond to a specific question and the officer knows you are LYING, will that be enough to be considered "probable cause" to proceed to... ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'll let you fill in the blank!

Be creative now!

Cheers!

Last edited by William Robert; January 20th, 2004 at 09:16 PM.

Old February 23rd, 2004 #4
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Default pffft

sounds like bullshit to me. cops can barely work their handguns which is why they've all switched to DA/SA from the good old days when they were competent enough to carry the 1911 mod 45.

Thread