Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 16th, 2010 #21
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark van Schaik View Post
Are you going to name the kike when you go for US Senate? I need to know that before any shekels go to you. I don't want to end up supporting something like the UK ‘BNP’ (“oh-we-are-good-Whites-but-we-love-niggers-kikes-and-so-on-and-we-are-not-racists”).
Yep, I'll name the kike. So how much do you pledge ??

Old February 16th, 2010 #22
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rab4 View Post
Times are tight, but i can chip in 30 bucks for the cause.
Thanks Rab4 and N.B. Forest for the pledges. You won't be disappointed by what your money buys.

Who's next to pledge support ??

Old February 16th, 2010 #23
banjo_billy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
I knew, without doubt, you would Ron. Thanks.

If we can get some ads on the air with Alex's more polished voice, and maybe some other "voicy" VNN'ers as well, this project will be highly effective and productive. And with minimum costs.

Who else'll pony up ??
Alex doesn't have a more polished voice. It's thin and whinny like a girl. That can be fixed if he would try harder to sound more bass. Or at least talk lower in the register.

Even so, if Glenn Miller needs campaign finances to irritate the hell out of the kikes and Mexicans, I can donate a $100.

Last edited by banjo_billy; February 16th, 2010 at 12:47 PM.

Old February 16th, 2010 #24
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjo_billy View Post
Alex doesn't have a more polished voice. It's thin and whinny like a girl. That can be fixed if he would try harder to sound more bass. Or at least talk lower in the register.

Even so, if Glenn Miller needs campaign finances to irritate the hell out of the kikes and Mexicans, I can donate a $100.
Many thanks for the generous pledge, B.B. I knew I could count on you.

Any VNN'er, not just Alex, is free to make 60-second campaign audios, then post them on here for review and approval/disapproval. I'll use the good ones in my campaign. It's just a matter of me emailing the audios to radio stations.

Each ad however, must finish with: "Paid for by the committee to elect Glenn Miller to the US Senate - Margaret Miller, treasurer". But it can be said very rapidly to save air time.

Who's next to pledge support ??

Last edited by Rounder; February 16th, 2010 at 05:06 PM.

Old February 16th, 2010 #25
Rounder

Here's 3 of my 2006 radio campaign ads, as examples of coming attractions in St Louis, Kansas City, Joplin, Springfield and other Missouri cities and suburbs. That is, if I can get enough financial support.

Here are the three you recorded with me today. Thanks ...Jim WesleyDownload this as a file
Attachments: untitled-[1.2] 0.5 k [ text/html ] Download | ViewMillerForCongress-102706-1.mp3 1.2 M [ audio/mpeg ] MillerForCongress-102706-1.mp3 DownloadMillerForCongress-102706-2.mp3 1.2 M [ audio/mpeg ] MillerForCongress-102706-2.mp3 DownloadMillerForCongress-102706-3.mp3 1.2 M [ audio/mpeg ] MillerForCongress-102706-3.mp3

Old February 16th, 2010 #26
Tim

VNN's Archive of Glenn Miller's 2006 Campaign Ads

Old February 16th, 2010 #27
Rounder

Below is a draft of my first 60-second radio campaign ad. It oughta kick off my campaign with a shock-and-awe boom, eh ?? Oh, glory days ahead. Yaw'll feel free to compose some ads and post them here for review and for approval/disapproval for broadcasting.

"It's not the liberals or conservatives and it's not the republicans or democrats. . . It's the jews, stupid.

Jews control both the federal government and the media. Surely, you don't still believe White men are in control, do ya ?? It's the jews, stupid.

Why the hell do you think the media hates white people ?? Why the hell do you think the government never rules in favor of white people ?? Why do both the government and the media support and incite more and more jews wars in the middle east ?? It's because both are controlled by jews. That's why.

So wake the hell up !!! Go to davidduke.com and become jew-wise. All the proof is there. Or phone me anytime: 417-463-7703. I dare ya !!

"Paid for by the committee to elect Glenn Miller to the U.S. Senate - Margaret Miller, treasurer"

Last edited by Rounder; February 17th, 2010 at 08:55 AM.

Old February 16th, 2010 #28
banjo_billy
Banned

Quote:
Below is a draft of my first 60-second radio campaign ad. It oughta kick off my campaign with a shock-and-awe boom, eh ?? Oh, glory days ahead. Yaw'll feel free to compose some ads and post them here for review and for approval/disapproval for broadcasting.

"It's not the liberals or conservatives and it's not the republicans or democrats. . . It's the jews, stupid.

Jews control both the federal government and the main stream media. Surely, you don't still believe White men are in control, do ya ?? It's the jews, stupid.

Why the hell do you think the media hates white people ?? Why the hell do you think the government never rules in favor of white people ?? Why do both the government and media support more and more jews wars in the middle east ?? It's because both are controlled by jews. That's why.

So wake the hell up !!! Go to govnn.com and goyfire.com, and become jew-wise. All the proof is there. Or phone me anytime: 417-463-7703. I dare ya !!

"Paid for by the committee to elect Glenn Miller to the U.S. Senate - Margaret Miller, treasurer"
Please don't use cuss words, Glenn. Talk straight to the listener like his grandma is sitting next to him.

If you don't mind, I'd like to try writing a couple of the ads.

Old February 16th, 2010 #29
Rounder

I'll make a "wild" guess, and say that this forum's "valuable intellectual properties" are too GD yellow to even post a suggested radio ad, much less provide the audio for one. They're not only too yellow to say who they are, for fear "the JOG might get em", they're too yellow to say words that might be repeated by somebody else on the radio and traced back to them via cyber space.

Freakin unbelieveable, but true. It's how their minds work. They don't live life, they slither thru it anonymously and lifelessly, void of backbone.

Heil Hitler !!!

Who will pledge support for my PUBLIC campaign to expose the GD kikes to millions via mainstream radio ???

Last edited by Rounder; February 16th, 2010 at 05:30 PM.

Old February 16th, 2010 #30
banjo_billy
Banned

Okay, Glenn, try this one on for size. Does it fit your philosophy and character okay? Or should it be done like an Alex Linder speech and just shout "nigger, nigger, nigger" for one full minute?
------------------------------------------------------------

Look how many niggers and Mexicans are on TV now-a-days. The movies
and advertizements and the news announcers are mostly brown and black!
Why is that? Do they reflect the white majority in America?

No, they reflect the brown and black majority that the Jews who
control the media want America to become someday soon. Now that
we have an illegal alien as a President, the Jews and Commies
want to fill this country with more and more illegal aliens.
But don't let them do it!

Wake up, White Man. Our country is being stolen from us by the
Jews and Mexicans and the traitors in Congress.

Put a stop to losing jobs to foreigners. Elect me, Glenn Miller,
to the U.S. Senate.

Go to govnn.com and goyfire.com, and become jew-wise. All the
proof is there. Or phone me anytime: 417-463-7703. And don't
be shy. Our country wasn't made great by wimps and fairies.
It became great because of white folks like you and me.

Paid for by the committee to elect Glenn Miller to the
U.S. Senate
- Margaret Miller, treasurer

Old February 16th, 2010 #31
Rounder

Quote:
Please don't use cuss words, Glenn. Talk straight to the listener like his grandma is sitting next to him.

If you don't mind, I'd like to try writing a couple of the ads.
Dang it, BB, "hell" ain't a cuss word. Besides, it'll get the lemmings' attention right off the bat. Otherwise, like when listening to a commercial, they'll miss digesting 90% of the message.

But do post your own examples. I'm an open minded redneck. And can you do audios emailable to radio stations ??

Old February 16th, 2010 #32
Rounder

Quote:
Okay, Glenn, try this one on for size. Does it fit your philosophy and character okay? Or should it be done like an Alex Linder speech and just shout "nigger, nigger, nigger" for one full minute?
------------------------------------------------------------

Look how many niggers and Mexicans are on TV now-a-days. The movies
and advertizements and the news announcers are mostly brown and black!
Why is that? Do they reflect the white majority in America?

No, they reflect the brown and black majority that the Jews who
control the media want America to become someday soon. Now that
we have an illegal alien as a President, the Jews and Commies
want to fill this country with more and more illegal aliens.
But don't let them do it!

Wake up, White Man. Our country is being stolen from us by the
Jews and Mexicans and the traitors in Congress.

Put a stop to losing jobs to foreigners. Elect me, Glenn Miller,
to the U.S. Senate.

Go to govnn.com and goyfire.com, and become jew-wise. All the
proof is there. Or phone me anytime: 417-463-7703. And don't
be shy. Our country wasn't made great by wimps and fairies.
It became great because of white folks like you and me.

Paid for by the committee to elect Glenn Miller to the
U.S. Senate
- Margaret Miller, treasurer

Wow !! Not bad, BB. Not bad at all. Would you like to do the audio and email it to me for possible forwarding to a few radio stations ?? Maybe another VNN'er with a polished voice will volunteer to do it. Anybody out there willing to give it a try ??

Old February 16th, 2010 #33
banjo_billy
Banned

Quote:
Wow !! Not bad, BB. Not bad at all. Would you like to do the audio and email it to me for possible forwarding to a few radio stations ?? Maybe another VNN'er with a polished voice will volunteer to do it. Anybody out there willing to give it a try ??
You've written and delivered some of the greatest WN speeches ever speechified. So, you can certainly write your own stuff. Yet, although every politician has speech writers; they all have to give the speeches, themselves.

Use your Southern Charm, Glenn. It will take you a lot farther than your wild and wooly red-neck approach because every wild and wooly Rastaferian can be wilder than you. But who can stand up against Mr. Southern Charm and win?

Be serious about winning, Glenn. True, the chances are next to zero, but one can never tell when the Public will choose the underdog for lack of anyone else being qualified. So, you want to give them a serious candidate to choose and not offer them a clown. Clowning around is not for these serious times.

Charm the hell out of the men and smooth-talk the ladies and kiss the babies. And be serious about winning. We all need a serious candidate who will deliver the message to the People. Perhaps the People will deliver the necessary votes; but even if they don't, at least they got the message for the next round.

Old February 16th, 2010 #34
banjo_billy
Banned

Also, this, Glenn Miller. You should be serious about winning because one never knows what God has planned.

Missouri has its fair share of tornados. Perhaps all of the candidates will be invited for a big Jew-sponsored extravaganza and jawing contest on TV. They invite everybody to have their say on state-wide TV except for you since you don't talk nice to kikes. So, everybody is there on TV, grinning and slicking back their hair, except for you because you weren't invited. And lo and behold, a twister jumps down out of the sky and tangles them all up into one big pile of shit.

And that leaves just Glenn Miller as Congressman for the State of Missouri with only 26 votes because God had some heavy words that He wanted to say to the rest of those lying assholes, right now and in person, delivered by thunderstorm tornado.

So, be serious about winning, Glenn, because you can never know what kind of cards the Big Dealer will deal.

Last edited by banjo_billy; February 16th, 2010 at 08:05 PM.

Old February 16th, 2010 #35
Darius Appleby
Banned

Location: high rainfall coastal strip of the White Continent nation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim View Post
Thank you for the offer, The Truth At Last, but it would be a violation of American law.
This is a pity because there are more White activists outside the US than within it.

Old February 17th, 2010 #36
Rounder

Quote:
Also, this, Glenn Miller. You should be serious about winning because one never knows what God has planned.

Missouri has its fair share of tornados. Perhaps all of the candidates will be invited for a big Jew-sponsored extravaganza and jawing contest on TV. They invite everybody to have their say on state-wide TV except for you since you don't talk nice to kikes. So, everybody is there on TV, grinning and slicking back their hair, except for you because you weren't invited. And lo and behold, a twister jumps down out of the sky and tangles them all up into one big pile of shit.

And that leaves just Glenn Miller as Congressman for the State of Missouri with only 26 votes because God had some heavy words that He wanted to say to the rest of those lying assholes, right now and in person, delivered by thunderstorm tornado.

So, be serious about winning, Glenn, because you can never know what kind of cards the Big Dealer will deal.
I disagree totally, B.B. Charm and kiss-uppy reasoning does not work with lemmings. You gotta provoke, shock, and shame them. My purpose is to get thousands to loggon to our best WN websites where, at least, they can become jew-wise and more racially aware/pissed off. And the best way to get them to loggon is to shame/provoke them into it, in my experienced judgment.

OTOH, there's no reason we can't use other approaches via our radio ads. We can do as many ads as we want and can afford to pay for. But most of mine will be hard-core, no compromise, anti-semitic.

Like I said, I'd like for other VNN'ers, with polished voices, to create some ads and do the audios themselves. We're damn sure desperate enough to try just about any approach.

We need more financial pledges, in any case. So who's next to pledge ??

Old February 17th, 2010 #37
Rounder

What the hell happened to "govnn.com" and "goyfire.com" ??? Neither comes up. Am I to understand that my radio ads will have to say: "vanguardnewsnetwork.com" ?? And that there is no website address for VNN radio talk shows ???

So what WN websites should our radio ads intice lemmings to loggon to, besides "vanguardnewsnetwork.com" ??

My favorite is davidduke.com, but Alex may not approve. Zundelsite.org is another good one.

Old February 17th, 2010 #38
Bev
drinking tea

Goyfire comes up fine for me; govnn doesn't.

Old February 17th, 2010 #39
banjo_billy
Banned

Quote:
What the hell happened to "govnn.com" and "goyfire.com" ??? Neither comes up. Am I to understand that my radio ads will have to say: "vanguardnewsnetwork.com" ?? And that there is no website address for VNN radio talk shows ???

So what WN websites should our radio ads intice lemmings to loggon to, besides "vanguardnewsnetwork.com" ??

My favorite is davidduke.com, but Alex may not approve. Zundelsite.org is another good one.
Why not put your own website in?

Old February 17th, 2010 #40
wwelvis

Post govnn is gone

go vnn was not payed 4 it is gone,alex said this weaks ago...with voice of reason takeing thing over they used it to gaine supporters and the dumped vnn ...so go vnn is gone!!!!.

Thread