VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 18th, 2012 #1
Dalton Fury

Default Nigger mob picks on "The Wrong Guy" and TNB ensues

Quote:
DeAndre Felton and his crew had a problem: The mall was closed. The curfew in effect. But they were still high on drugs and wanted to have more fun. So they decided to beat someone up.

Turns out they chose The Wrong Guy.

They had just come from a local park where DeAndre and 15 others beat up two girls, sending one to the hospital with a broken arm.

So DeAndre came up with an increasingly popular idea: In St. Louis they call it the Knockout Game. In Illinois, Polar Bear Hunting.

Regardless of what DeAndre in Meriden, Conn., called it, the rules are the same all over: Find a person who looks defenseless. Then punch him. Or kick him until you get tired or he is knocked out. Or worse. Game over.
Black mob picks on 'The Wrong Guy'

Old October 18th, 2012 #2
Roy Wagahuski
professional critter

Quote:
With their co-chimps lurking less [sic] than 100 yards away, DeAndre and Deshaun attacked The Wrong Guy. Then came the surprise: The Wrong Guy fought back. He pulled a knife. Soon DeAndre was dead, and Deshaun was on his way to the emergency room.

Old October 18th, 2012 #3
Derrick MacThomas

This is another excellent reason why every white person who wants to survive needs to become a dedicated student of some form of martial art.
Pick a style that has the philosophy of one hit one kill and then train hard and often. Shotokan karate has that philosophy.
As the nigger in the article was quoted to have said: "It's not my fault you do not know how to fight."
Well, Sambo, some of us do know how to fight.
The last two untermenschen who thought that this grey-haired bespectacled old man (I have been told that I look like a librarian) was an easy mark were left bleeding on the ground with shattered knees that will given them pain and limps for the rest of their lives.
You are never too old to start. One of the black belts at the dojo at which I train is 84 years old and he did not start karate until he was 65.
At the other end of the scale, I train with 12-year-old girls who could take on (and kill) the band of niggers in the article.

Old October 21st, 2012 #4
Jason 916
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

The guy who got stabby instead of being a victim of TNB obviously learned the lesson of "around blacks never relax" beforehand and was prepared accordingly. Too bad knives aren't always enough as niggers usually prefer to carry guns, but it's good in this case that it was. Only disappointment is both DeNiggers didn't go to the morgue.

Old October 23rd, 2012 #5
Cliff Chambers

Now that white man is a racist and at fault.

Damn niggers and niggerlovers (this includes lib/kikes) need to all be taken out and get punted in the skull. Send them back to wreck their own lands...

Blacks are nothing but modern-day neanderthals who get to hate on whitey and receive compensation for doing so.

Thread