VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 6th, 2004 #61
outsider

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThorsHammer1488
And everyone seems to forget the "gothic" lifestyle is full of bi sexuals, faggots/lesbians, druggys and those stupid fucking "Vampire" peices of shit that drink eachothers blood. The "gothic" lifestyle is everything WN/NS is against, fucking garbage.

Outsider, you are one cool motherfucker, if we ever meet up someday im buying you a beer!!!!
Thanks!

Old June 6th, 2004 #62
diabloblanco92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris.V
Okay.. where do I begin? Im not trying to "bash" you, but.. Im going to throw in my two cents. You claim to be 100% med aryan over and over and over... it almost sounds like your trying to convince someone? You base race on morphology, fine. In my eyes, I dont give two shits what they believe they're researched about they're family. If I see them, and they do not look white, I will not accept them no matter how many times they yell pan aryanism, iranians are white and having WHITE skin doesnt mean your white. Well, Brown skin doesnt make you white either, and frankly the argument that Meds are more white than Nords is simply pathetic. Sure there are non white Nords, there are Non white Meds too, from what I see, a SHITLOAD more non white Meds. Ive seen your pictures.. I never critisized you. I am getting sick of your Med crap, NO ONE BELIEVE THAT EVERY MED IS WHITE, so drop it.. you are the minority of WN (Not Meds, we all know there are plenty of White Meds, no argument there). No, I will say with all truth, I dont believe you are white and I would NEVER trust you. You do seem to think with your cock over your head, and just because you can spout facts from a website doesnt make it true.

IT IS FACT, that Meds have had years of inter-racial breeding, granted not all of them, but a shitload more so then Anglo or Nord, thats for sure. Of course, you will keep peddling your acceptance of these muds to the kiddies, but the real thinkers arent going to buy it. I'll admit, Im not expert on geneology, but... From reading your posts, I dont think you are either, and are extremly biased trying to prove something (either to us, which you claim your not, or to yourself). I havnt seen Thors Hammer overly make a threat. On the other hand, I have heard you countless times tell us, if we come to your neighbourhoods we would get beat up. Is this the type of whites you choose to support? ignorant dark skinned "whites" who would beat a Nord for coming to theyre area? Well, I dont buy it. I live next to an area full of Injuns / Italians / Spanish (not saying injuns are anything like Italians or Spanish) and... they arent these big tough Meds you make them out to be. In fact, they are cowards.. us pussy Nords could go into theyre area talking all the trash we wanted, and they never did a single thing. Maybe, in New York things might be different because they're eminating the nigger ghetto's but.. in area's that arent so ghettoized, the Meds are not the greatest example of pro white people. In closing, with all the talk about beating people up in your neighbourhood, Heres what I'll say. Feel free to come to London, its not too far from NYC. We'll show you how us Canucks do things, "Fuck around, you'll be laying around", as they say. Again, Im not trying to bash you, but you need to settle the fuck down, or stop the tough guy talk.... its pathetic.
QUOTE=Chris.V]Okay.. where do I begin?

You could start by putting down the crack pipe.

"
Quote:
Okay.. where do I begin? Im not trying to "bash" you, but.. Im going to throw in my two cents. You claim to be 100% med aryan over and over and over... it almost sounds like your trying to convince someone? You base race on morphology, fine"

Yoiu could use better reading comprehension skills. I never claimed to be 100% Med Aryan. 100% Aryan,yes,100% Med Aryan appearing, yes.But in actuality genotypically Im a Med Nord mix of 8 different Euro nationalities.

"You base race on morphology, fine. In my eyes, I dont give two shits what they believe they're researched about they're family. If I see them, and they do not look white, I will not accept them no matter how many times they yell pan aryanism, iranians are white and having WHITE skin doesnt mean your white. "

Who and what in heavens name are you talking about?

"I will not accept them no matter how many times they yell pan aryanism, iranians are white and having WHITE skin doesnt mean your white. Well, Brown skin doesnt make you white either, and frankly the argument that Meds are more white than Nords is simply pathetic. Sure there are non white Nords, there are Non white Meds too, from what I see, a SHITLOAD more non white Meds. Ive seen your pictures.. I never critisized you. I am getting sick of your Med crap, NO ONE BELIEVE THAT EVERY MED IS WHITE, so drop it.. you are the minority of WN (Not Meds, we all know there are plenty of White Meds, no argument there)."

There are ZERO non-White Nords or Meds, Just as there are zero Non-Black Bantus

" Ive seen your pictures.. I never critisized you. I am getting sick of your Med crap, NO ONE BELIEVE THAT EVERY MED IS WHITE, so drop it.. you are the minority of WN (Not Meds, we all know there are plenty of White Meds, no argument there). No, I will say with all truth, I dont believe you are white and I would NEVER trust you. You do seem to think with your cock over your head, and just because you can spout facts from a website doesnt make it true"

More incoherent babbling. I dont give a fuck whether you think Im White or not. As for "thinking with your dick, you might want to check out the writings of Mr David Lane on this subject. David correctly posited that racial war is driven by sex. Men fight for the beauty of their women. Commander Rockwell said virtually the same thing when he said "if men will not fuck they will not fight" I guess they were both Niggers thinking with their dicks

"IT IS FACT, that Meds have had years of inter-racial breeding, granted not all of them, but a shitload more so then Anglo or Nord, thats for sure. Of course, you will keep peddling your acceptance of these muds to the kiddies, but the real thinkers arent going to buy it. I'll admit, Im not expert on geneology, but... From reading your posts, I dont think you are either, and are extremly biased trying to prove something (either to us, which you claim your not, or to yourself). "

Its not a fact, certainly not in Europe.If so Europeans would look like Dominicans or Turcomans.As for the ME.NO ONE has ever denied that there was signifigant racemixing there. But that does not mean that everyone there is Non-White

"Is this the type of whites you choose to support? ignorant dark skinned "whites" who would beat a Nord for coming to theyre area? Well, I dont buy it. I live next to an area full of Injuns / Italians / Spanish (not saying injuns are anything like Italians or Spanish) and... they arent these big tough Meds you make them out to be. In fact, they are cowards.. us pussy Nords could go into theyre area talking all the trash we wanted, and they never did a single thing. Maybe, in New York things might be different because they're eminating the nigger ghetto's but.. in area's that arent so ghettoized, the Meds are not the greatest example of pro white people. In closing, with all the talk about beating people up in your neighbourhood, "

Meds and Nords alike virtually all Canadiians are weak when it comes to dealing with Non-Whites..Im not saying you are, but I have been to Canada, and frankly I never saw so much racemixing and asskissing of non-Whites in my life.When I was clearing the border some obnoxious faggot immigration officer detained me for a half an hour and grilled me while allowing countless Niggers and chinks through with a smile.Its a beautiful country, but with the screwed up super-lemming attitudes there I could not wait to get back to the states. In the US its Meds , Slavs, Irish and good ole boys (MostlyIrish Prtotestant and Scots) who have always been the toughest when it comes to dealing with Non-Whites

"Feel free to come to London, its not too far from NYC. We'll show you how us Canucks do things, "Fuck around, you'll be laying around", as they say. Again, Im not trying to bash you, but you need to settle the fuck down, or stop the tough guy talk.... its pathetic.
"

Come on, if its one thing Canadians do not have a rep as its tough guys.Niggers here in the US go up to your country on hunts for White pussy Im very sorry to say,it,but its true.
Let them try that in an Italian neighborhood in the US, or in Palermo ,Sevilla, Athens.Kandia, Bucharest,Moscow, and they would come home in a box.\

diablo

Old June 6th, 2004 #63
diabloblanco92

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThorsHammer1488
And everyone seems to forget the "gothic" lifestyle is full of bi sexuals, faggots/lesbians, druggys and those stupid fucking "Vampire" peices of shit that drink eachothers blood. The "gothic" lifestyle is everything WN/NS is against, fucking garbage.

Outsider, you are one cool motherfucker, if we ever meet up someday im buying you a beer!!!!
So what? Black Metal has a fag sector too.Unfortunately,everything does nowdays.

diablo

Old June 6th, 2004 #64
diabloblanco92

Quote:
Well, staying on topic of COF, the last time they played here, or even remotly near here.. the crowd was full of ara / anti racists / niggers / injuns, and wannabe goth / punk white kids (of course, following suit with theyre tolerated "brothers")... so, I wouldnt have been caught dead there, just looking at the line up outside was enough for any White person, to turn and just walk away. I dont think theyre WN, and I think theyre music is crap... If you really want to listen to that stuff, I think Children of Bodom is alot better (nothing special still).... The only song I EVER liked by COF, was the remake of Hallowed Be Thy Name by IM (who at one point in time were on of my favorite bands, back in High school).
That does not happen here in the US.No offense,and Im sorry its happening,but Canada is super PC

diablo

Old June 6th, 2004 #65
diabloblanco92

Quote:
Originally Posted by outsider
COF's message and image is ZOG/JOG/NWO safe. That is, there's nothing in it that will directly draw a person to White Nationalism. They may draw a person away from 50 Cent, but that doesn't mean that person will be drawn to WNism.

Tolkien's books and the films based on those books are far more drenched in Euro culture than anything put out by COF. Although his movies may indirectly lead a person to WNism, I've yet to meet a person who got into WNism as a direct result of Tolkien.

You say ZOG wouldn't promote COF because they're drenched in Euro-Gothic culture?

Their music is distributed through Sony (whose American and Euro branches are controlled by Jews or Shabbos Goyim) because ZOG allows it.

They appear the MTV and VH1 websites because ZOG allows it.

They get half-page spreads in jew owned mainstream metal magazines because ZOG allows it.

They get to make decent money and tour the world because ZOG allows it.

They would also find themselves looking for a job.

Yep. ZOG has has honed various forms of brainwashing to a fine art. Can't disagree here.

Chances are Dani wouldn't be the first White man she's had sex with so the last thing on her mind would be anything having to do with "racial". All she'll be thinking about is "I'm fucking Dani Filth. My friends will be so jealous!"

If she ends up fucking 50 cent, there's a 99% chance he aint the first nigger she's fucked. All she'll thinking about is "I'm fucking a famous nigger instead of the broke, always looking for gas money and food niggers I normally fuck. My friends will be so jealous!"

Despite what I've just posted, I do to an extent, agree with you about images and subliminals. MTV and the mass media has been playing up Black masculinity while downplaying and in some cases (as with feminism) demonizing White masculinity. Blacks are promoted as tough, macho and alpha while Whites are promoted as weak, effeminate and submissive. What's sad is White males have willing bought into this bullshit. The result is White females seeking comfort in the arms of racial aliens because their own men are acting like Richard Simmons. There are exceptions but the scenario I've just described is the most common. As far as COF is concerned, I believe their subliminals are saying "buy our shit".

I can't argue with you on this one but miscegenation was taking place (although in a more cover manner) way before the 1940s. These days it's just out in the open. Any two populations living side by side will eventually mix. The only way to truly prevent miscegenation is racial separation.

This has absolutely nothing to do with "Victorian Daintiness". There you go imagining shit again.

This is about constantly babbling on about pussy in conversations and situations which do not call for it, and looking like an overcompensating chump or a sex-crazed bongoid as a result. An example of this is someone discussing the merits of a band and including their sexual activity as one of those merits. 80s Glam and cock rock fans used to defend their shit music that way. Niggers still do it.

This is about being so controlled by your primitive sex urge you're willing to make compromises and fuck muds because you find them attractive. I saw that shit happen when I was stationed in Korea and Japan. I saw losers who claimed "pro-White" find themselves attracted to some half-gook. They would try to justify sex with them with excuses such as:

"she looks (kinda) White"

"it's not like she's a nigger or spic"

"She hates niggers!"

In closing,

COF + Dummy Burger + Psuedo-BM for Mall Kids -------> OVENS
If ZOGs greed lets them allow it,fine. They are not super-human, they can make mistakestoo. Lets take advantage of it. Recall Lenins words about the Capitalists selling the Reds the rope with which to hang them.

"Despite what I've just posted, I do to an extent, agree with you about images and subliminals. MTV and the mass media has been playing up Black masculinity while downplaying and in some cases (as with feminism) demonizing White masculinity. Blacks are promoted as tough, macho and alpha while Whites are promoted as weak, effeminate and submissive. What's sad is White males have willing bought into this bullshit. The result is White females seeking comfort in the arms of racial aliens because their own men are acting like Richard Simmons. There are exceptions but the scenario I've just described is the most common. As far as COF is concerned, I believe their subliminals are saying "buy our shit".

I can't argue with you on this one but miscegenation was taking place (although in a more cover manner) way before the 1940s. These days it's just out in the open. Any two populations living side by side will eventually mix. The only way to truly prevent miscegenation is racial separation."

I totally agree.Getting there is the hard part, and while we must never compromise our core principals, excessive tactical rigidity will doom us

"This has absolutely nothing to do with "Victorian Daintiness". There you go imagining shit again.

This is about constantly babbling on about pussy in conversations and situations which do not call for it, and looking like an overcompensating chump or a sex-crazed bongoid as a result. An example of this is someone discussing the merits of a band and including their sexual activity as one of those merits. 80s Glam and cock rock fans used to defend their shit music that way. Niggers still do it."

Again, I am alarmed that WNs seem to buy into this NWO myth about Negroid sexual prowress.This is a struggle focused on psycho-sexual manipulation, if we refuse to recognize that, we are finished

"This is about being so controlled by your primitive sex urge you're willing to make compromises and fuck muds because you find them attractive. I saw that shit happen when I was stationed in Korea and Japan. I saw losers who claimed "pro-White" find themselves attracted to some half-gook. They would try to justify sex with them with excuses such as:

"she looks (kinda) White"

"it's not like she's a nigger or spic"

"She hates niggers!""

Where have I said I fucked Muds? YesI have had sex with White Hispanic women, a White Iranian, and of course Southern Euros, but none of theseare Muds except by absurd "Nordish "standards. This cannot be likened to fucking a Eurasian

diablo

Last edited by diabloblanco92; June 6th, 2004 at 02:01 PM.

Old June 6th, 2004 #66
outsider

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabloblanco92
Again, I am alarmed that WNs seem to buy into this NWO myth about Negroid sexual prowress.This is a struggle focused on psycho-sexual manipulation, if we refuse to recognize that, we are finished
There you go again! The only person giving any thought to "negro sexual prowess" is Y-O-U.

Quote:
Where have I said I fucked Muds? YesI have had sex with White Hispanic women, a White Iranian, and of course Southern Euros, but none of theseare Muds except by absurd "Nordish "standards. This cannot be likened to fucking a Eurasian
Ok. I'll take the punch on the chin for my poor wording. The words "you're" and "you" should have been "people" and "they". Nevertheless, my point still stands.

You indicated a desire to engage in sexual/intimate activity with a woman who was obviously non-White. If you're willing to admit (on a WN messagboard of all places) a desire to have sex with a non-White, it isn't much of stretch to say you probably have acted on it. Need I post the link to you statement in order to refresh your memory? Need I post the picture of that "Pure Aryan" for whom you expressed carnal desires? Rubbing your face in your own bullshit growing tiresome.

Your excuses and justification attempts are identical in nature to those expressed by "pro-White" types who find themselves sexually attracted to non-Whites and fuck them.

Oh .. learn how to quote messages properly. It's a fucking eyesore.

Old June 6th, 2004 #67
Chris.V
HATE!@#$%&

Quote:
QUOTE=Chris.V]Okay.. where do I begin?

You could start by putting down the crack pipe.

""

Come on, if its one thing Canadians do not have a rep as its tough guys.Niggers here in the US go up to your country on hunts for White pussy Im very sorry to say,it,but its true.
Let them try that in an Italian neighborhood in the US, or in Palermo ,Sevilla, Athens.Kandia, Bucharest,Moscow, and they would come home in a box.\

diablo

Your imaginative, arent you? yes, the crack pipe.. Im the one smoking crack, LOL.. good one. You have no idea about Canada, just because you leave your nigger infested city and come here, you think you can make an opinion of our "toughness" as a whole? The niggers do go into your neighbourhoods, just look at all the Spaniards and Italians with niggers, if you dont see it your blind. Again, no one is worried about your ghetto neighbourhoods.. most of us whites choose to stay away from addicts and the like. Trying to impose, that niggers dont search for white wimminz in the USA is laughable.. You know what? I bet OUR niggers and injuns go down to YOUR city on white pussy missions, so dont even try and play that card. We may not be "tough" like your NYC tech 9 blastin negros, or mestizos, there are different meanings to the word. If any of YOUR people came here, talking YOUR trash, they'd go home in a box. See how easy that was? Your good for entertainment.

Old June 7th, 2004 #68
diabloblanco92

Quote:
Your imaginative, arent you? yes, the crack pipe.. Im the one smoking crack, LOL.. good one. You have no idea about Canada, just because you leave your nigger infested city and come here, you think you can make an opinion of our "toughness" as a whole? The niggers do go into your neighbourhoods, just look at all the Spaniards and Italians with niggers, if you dont see it your blind. Again, no one is worried about your ghetto neighbourhoods.. most of us whites choose to stay away from addicts and the like. Trying to impose, that niggers dont search for white wimminz in the USA is laughable.. You know what? I bet OUR niggers and injuns go down to YOUR city on white pussy missions, so dont even try and play that card. We may not be "tough" like your NYC tech 9 blastin negros, or mestizos, there are different meanings to the word. If any of YOUR people came here, talking YOUR trash, they'd go home in a box. See how easy that was? Your good for entertainment.
What a laugh, in your pathetic country you can be imprisioned just for saying a good thing about White people.....that says it all.

diablo

Old June 7th, 2004 #69
diabloblanco92

Quote:
There you go again! The only person giving any thought to "negro sexual prowess" is Y-O-U.

Ok. I'll take the punch on the chin for my poor wording. The words "you're" and "you" should have been "people" and "they". Nevertheless, my point still stands.

You indicated a desire to engage in sexual/intimate activity with a woman who was obviously non-White. If you're willing to admit (on a WN messagboard of all places) a desire to have sex with a non-White, it isn't much of stretch to say you probably have acted on it. Need I post the link to you statement in order to refresh your memory? Need I post the picture of that "Pure Aryan" for whom you expressed carnal desires? Rubbing your face in your own bullshit growing tiresome.

Your excuses and justification attempts are identical in nature to those expressed by "pro-White" types who find themselves sexually attracted to non-Whites and fuck them.

Oh .. learn how to quote messages properly. It's a fucking eyesore.
Your not the first in a long line of trolls that has tried to silence me,and failed but you really suck at it.
Your life must be an awfully empty one to be obcessed over some dude on a message board that expressed interest in a woman you pretend not to like.Loud mouthed blowhards like you would be the very first to drop your draws for anything with a pulse and a pussy.Ever hear of the term "I doth think the man protesteth too much"?

diablo

Old June 7th, 2004 #70
diabloblanco92

Default What a bunch of losers.....

Can you imagine,a bunch of supposedly grown men going into hissy fits because some dude on a message board posted nationalistic lyrics from a song written by a group who they would idolize if they cut theire records in a garage and sold 200 demos, but whom they hate just because they are world famous.
These people are really ADDICTED to failure. They could not handle winning if it slapped them in the face, they simply enjoy circle jerking each other about how "true" they are.
Insanity is defined as doing the same thing over and over again and failing,and expecting a different result.But ten in a troll infested board like this,what do you expect?

diablo

Old June 7th, 2004 #71
Chris.V
HATE!@#$%&

Diablo your a joke. Feel free to come to London ANYTIME, and you can show me how you beat up those "spics", like yourself. We in Canada, are truely glad we dont have to live in your non white neighbourhood, see, we dont accept mexicans like yourself, sorry.

Old June 7th, 2004 #72
outsider

[QUOTE=diabloblanco92]Your not the first in a long line of trolls that has tried to silence me,and failed but you really suck at it. [\QUOTE]

OH MY GOD!

BREAKING NEWS - DIABLODIPSHIT CHIMPS OUT!

Why the fuck would I try to "silence" (LOL! You deluded fuck!) someone who has NO credibility to begin with? You're a running joke. You get your ass handed to you left and right because you never think before you speak.

Quote:
Your life must be an awfully empty one to be obcessed over some dude on a message board that expressed interest in a woman you pretend not to like.Loud mouthed blowhards like you would be the very first to drop your draws for anything with a pulse and a pussy.Ever hear of the term "I doth think the man protesteth too much"?
diablo
HAHAHA! Truth hurts? Doesn't it? You are pathetic. Each attempt you make to save face, you get more egg on it. Once again . . .

YOU LOSE!

Old June 8th, 2004 #73
diabloblanco92

Quote:
HAHAHA! Truth hurts? Doesn't it? You are pathetic. Each attempt you make to save face, you get more egg on it. Once again . . .

YOU LOSE!
LOL LMWAO. Nice shots of your "threesome" partners, you ass fucking homo!

Thanks a lot,but I prefer this Iranian "mud girl"

http://home.comcast.net/~jk121764/brunette1.jpg

diablo

Old June 8th, 2004 #74
diabloblanco92

Quote:
Diablo your a joke. Feel free to come to London ANYTIME, and you can show me how you beat up those "spics", like yourself. We in Canada, are truely glad we dont have to live in your non white neighbourhood, see, we dont accept mexicans like yourself, sorry.
Oh no, thats why Vancouver is an Asian Ant heap and Toronto is North Kingston and the once beautiful city of Montreal is turning into a snow covered Haiti.
I would take you upon the invitation, but they dont let greasy "Wops" into Canada anymore.Just Niggers, Victor Charlies, Dravidians. The only thing your missing is Rock Apes from Australia. Ishould not have mentioned that ,It will probably give you guys an idea.
Frankly, Mestizo or no, I actually have more respect for the Mexicans than you, at least they hate fucking Niggers and will not let them near their women. You Canadians shove them right into their hands.

diablo

Old June 8th, 2004 #75
Chris.V
HATE!@#$%&

riiight. Keep telling yourself that, frankly we're glad you do, because again, we certainly dont want you here!

BTW, you trying to compare Canada's race mixing to the USA's is an absolute joke... You would take an iranian woman, because everyone is white in your eyes. Also, your spics may not have niggers dating they're women, frankly you spics are just as bad as niggers so I dont blame them. I dont see much race mixing here (certainly NOT more than 'other' places like you try to imply), but, of course since you've visited here a few times your an expert! er, I meant idiot, sorry.

Last edited by Chris.V; June 8th, 2004 at 01:41 AM.

Old June 8th, 2004 #76
Chris.V
HATE!@#$%&

Anyways.. Im done for this thread, I shall let er die.

Old June 8th, 2004 #77
outsider

Quote:
LOL LMWAO. Nice shots of your "threesome" partners, you ass fucking homo!

Thanks a lot,but I prefer this Iranian "mud girl"

http://home.comcast.net/~jk121764/brunette1.jpg

diablo
I believe I saw another pic of her. If that other pic is the same girl as the one above, then she's definitely White (unlike the other so called "Iranian Aryans" whose pics you've posted). You wouldn't have much of a chance with her either as women usually don't go for spazzes. Even drama queen goth chicks don't like guys who are bigger drama queens than themselves.

Oh that "homo" pic is two members of hatcore/RAC band "Platoon 14" (HATE FROM THE SOUTH!). Unlike those boxcutter wielding grade school spics you dreamed of fighting, these guys will stomp your tinkerbell ass.

Old June 8th, 2004 #78
Demonica

I hate to add fuel to the fire, but isn't Dani Filth half Jewish? Jewwatch.com says this about him:
Dani from Cradle Of Filth (Mother is Ethiopian,Father is Jewish)

Old June 8th, 2004 #79
outsider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonica
I hate to add fuel to the fire, but isn't Dani Filth half Jewish? Jewwatch.com says this about him:
Dani from Cradle Of Filth (Mother is Ethiopian,Father is Jewish)
I've also read that as well. I doubt the validity of the claim. In today's current socio-political climate you would think Dani's supposed Jewish-Ethiopian heritage would be broadcast from the rooftops. The diversity whores would have a field day. I'm pretty sure he's 100% British.

Old June 9th, 2004 #80
diabloblanco92

Quote:
I believe I saw another pic of her. If that other pic is the same girl as the one above, then she's definitely White (unlike the other so called "Iranian Aryans" whose pics you've posted). You wouldn't have much of a chance with her either as women usually don't go for spazzes. Even drama queen goth chicks don't like guys who are bigger drama queens than themselves.

Oh that "homo" pic is two members of hatcore/RAC band "Platoon 14" (HATE FROM THE SOUTH!). Unlike those boxcutter wielding grade school spics you dreamed of fighting, these guys will stomp your tinkerbell ass.
WEll,well well, this is the same girl, the Iranian singer "Sameh" that you called a Mud and castigated me for upholding as an example of a White Iranian
Hers your post:

http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...5&postcount=32

Now you say she is White? I think we nowknow who the REAL illiterate moron is.

diablo

Thread