VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old June 2nd, 2021 #1
Jeffrey Smither

Jeffrey Smither
Default Jew ass kisser DeSantis signs bill giving $1000 bonus to blue niggers and marxist teachers

https://www.flgov.com/2021/05/05/gov...st-responders/

Old June 2nd, 2021 #2
Franco

Franco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post

Where is the "teachers" mention, in the article?

--------------------

Old June 2nd, 2021 #3
Gladiatrix

Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco View Post

--------------------
There isn't. Fat boomer and millennial whores hide behind their union.

https://www.clickorlando.com/news/lo...chools-closed/

Old June 2nd, 2021 #4
Jeffrey Smither

Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco View Post

--------------------

There is a bonus for them too

https://www.news4jax.com/news/local/...-county-visit/

The teachers in Floriduh are dumb as rocks and most of them are marxist in the Public edumacation system down here.

Old June 3rd, 2021 #5
Erik T. White

Erik T. White

Quote:
There is a bonus for them too

https://www.news4jax.com/news/local/...-county-visit/

The teachers in Floriduh are dumb as rocks and most of them are marxist in the Public edumacation system down here.
I don't know what your experience has been, but I never knew a bright public school teacher.

Recall George Bernard Shaw's assessment:

Those who can, do. Those who can't, teach. Those who can't teach, teach teachers.

Nuff said.

Old June 3rd, 2021 #6
Jeffrey Smither

Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
I don't know what your experience has been, but I never knew a bright public school teacher.

Those who can, do. Those who can't, teach. Those who can't teach, teach teachers.

Nuff said.
Here in Floriduh not so much. As you know I'm sure we got a lot of stupid people in the state. I hear further north in FL the schools are a bit better, but not much.

As you know I'm from Missouri but 3rd grade thru 12th I went to Floriduh public schools. I'd say 80 percent of the teachers were dumb as rocks. I did have a "few" decent teachers though. In high school had an old guy teacher. The teaching part he was lousy though. Woudl walk out of class for half hour at a time. half my class was muds in it so you can imagine how they acted. But he hated mexicans and niggers.

Actually, I must say in college and university up in St. Louis I had better teachers. You'd think they'd be more liberal, but I actually had a few in college that actually were conservatives, a lot better than high school despite being a liberal arts school some of teh teachers I had were republicans. Community college a few also were not marxist.

Why do the doctors suck in FL too Erik? I've only had one dr who's worth a shit and it's my primary care doctor.

Old June 3rd, 2021 #7
Paul Anthony
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
There isn't. Fat boomer and millennial whores hide behind their union.

https://www.clickorlando.com/news/lo...chools-closed/
That's it!!

Old June 3rd, 2021 #8
Paul Anthony
Banned

You know Jeffrey, something you might find interesting, every time someone in Europe (including non Europeans) asks me about America, they ask me about NYC. No one ever asks me about Miami or Florida!

Me personally I love Florida. The 6 years I spent in SC I found out quickly that it was run by gay old men who were freemasons. I used to go to Florida just to get away from that creepy shit!!

I've posted this before but here's the best example:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dick_Harpootlian

Give me Florida anyday!!

Old June 3rd, 2021 #9
Jeffrey Smither

Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Anthony View Post
You know Jeffrey, something you might find interesting, every time someone in Europe (including non Europeans) asks me about America, they ask me about NYC. No one ever asks me about Miami or Florida!

Me personally I love Florida. The 6 years I spent in SC I found out quickly that it was run by gay old men who were freemasons. I used to go to Florida just to get away from that creepy shit!!

I've posted this before but here's the best example:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dick_Harpootlian

Give me Florida anyday!!
Compared to more conservative South Carolina? I'm from Missouri and I run into a lot more fags here in Florida than in Missouri. Even in St. Louis County a lot of people still dislike gays. Miami and Orlando and Key West have a lot of fags. South beach you will run into them too.

Old June 3rd, 2021 #10
Paul Anthony
Banned

Quote:
Compared to more conservative South Carolina? I'm from Missouri and I run into a lot more fags here in Florida than in Missouri. Even in St. Louis County a lot of people still dislike gays. Miami and Orlando and Key West have a lot of fags. South beach you will run into them too.
To be fair I don't remember running across any fags, but I'm sure around the beaches you have a lot of the "party" variety! But to really be fair I can't think of any closet queens in political offices in Florida.. Not saying there aren't, but look at this freemason 'closet queen' we had prancing around SC...

Old June 3rd, 2021 #11
Joe from OH

Joe from OH

Quote:

Nuff said.
I had a few growing up.

Feminism-in addition to help the process of eliminating the nuclear family-has destroyed teaching and nursing. It used to be that the brightest females went into teaching and nursing. Not anymore. I read something years ago-I'm not going to look for the link-that had "education" majors in a grouping of 10th out of 12 groups in terms of ACT scores. In other words, the intellectual dregs are going into teaching.

Add that to the fact that many are anti White activists and the public school systems is little more than a farce used to propagandize its victims (students) and to vastly overcompensate its underbrained staff. The brown nursing staffs of urban hospitals probably end up killing numerous patients due to neglect and stupidity.

The Jew A$$ oy veh is a farce on borrowed time. That is the good news.

Old June 4th, 2021 #12
Erik T. White

Erik T. White

Quote:
Here in Floriduh not so much. As you know I'm sure we got a lot of stupid people in the state. I hear further north in FL the schools are a bit better, but not much.

As you know I'm from Missouri but 3rd grade thru 12th I went to Floriduh public schools. I'd say 80 percent of the teachers were dumb as rocks. I did have a "few" decent teachers though. In high school had an old guy teacher. The teaching part he was lousy though. Woudl walk out of class for half hour at a time. half my class was muds in it so you can imagine how they acted. But he hated mexicans and niggers.

Actually, I must say in college and university up in St. Louis I had better teachers. You'd think they'd be more liberal, but I actually had a few in college that actually were conservatives, a lot better than high school despite being a liberal arts school some of teh teachers I had were republicans. Community college a few also were not marxist.

Why do the doctors suck in FL too Erik? I've only had one dr who's worth a shit and it's my primary care doctor.
Florida has, historically, had a plethora of turd world hacks pass rhe FLEX (license examination for foreign medical school graduates.) Just think about all the Cubanos fleeing Feedel's Cuber (nigger lover JFK had a hard on for "Cuber," as he was famous for pronouncing it.) Hell, once the turd wurlders get a foothold on the medical boards, you can't get them off, that's rayssist, doancha no??? And, with Florida bringing in vietnamese, cambodian, hatian, etc., "doctors," ...
You get the point. I'll post on some fuckups that turd wurlders did that mad international headlines, but it's 7:30 AM and I need some sack time.

Old June 4th, 2021 #13
Jeffrey Smither

Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Florida has, historically, had a plethora of turd world hacks pass rhe FLEX (license examination for foreign medical school graduates.) Just think about all the Cubanos fleeing Feedel's Cuber (nigger lover JFK had a hard on for "Cuber," as he was famous for pronouncing it.) Hell, once the turd wurlders get a foothold on the medical boards, you can't get them off, that's rayssist, doancha no??? And, with Florida bringing in vietnamese, cambodian, hatian, etc., "doctors," ...
You get the point. I'll post on some fuckups that turd wurlders did that mad international headlines, but it's 7:30 AM and I need some sack time.
yea lots of Cuban and Spanish Drs I notice. Fuck that! I will say some of the white younger doctors suck as well. My Ears nose and throat one is so so. A hot chick mid 30s. But always in a hurry and very sarcastic. But one of the only ones in town.

Ironic the best Dr I've had was in St. Louis. He was middle eastern though but by far the best. It was my stomach dr. who helped with my IBS or else I wouldn't be holding a job right now.

A spic doctor or nigger doctor is a NO go for me. I'd take a arab doctor over those.

Old June 5th, 2021 #14
Tom Atherton

Tom Atherton

Is Florida still a good place to retire for old white people? Can you take advantage of medicare and retirement homes, and get them cheap? Or are they all expensive now and staffed by third world nigs that would steal from and torture old folks?

Asking for a relative.

Old June 5th, 2021 #15
Jeffrey Smither

Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Atherton View Post
Is Florida still a good place to retire for old white people? Can you take advantage of medicare and retirement homes, and get them cheap? Or are they all expensive now and staffed by third world nigs that would steal from and torture old folks?

Asking for a relative.
Nursing homes are nothing but niggers and Haitian niggers and spics.

Old June 16th, 2021 #16
Erik T. White

Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Atherton View Post

Asking for a relative.
I retired here in Florida after living here over 30 years. I've lived in many cities, but chose central Florida in which ro retire. Over the last few years we've looked at other stores: however, the darkening of the kwa is happening faster than I ever imagined. My birth state is Georgia, and even the once Whitest countries and cities are full of niggers, slopes, and similar untermenschen. The majority of spics in our area keep to themselves as is also the case with the niggers and slopes. I would just die before I went into any nursing home in any state. They were bad in Georgia back even in the 1950s, as I witnessed some of my elder family resided in some of the best and most expensive ones in the Apelanta area.

My personal health is optimal in a warm climate, andvwith the mexificatuon of the western states were just staying put.

Old June 16th, 2021 #17
Jeffrey Smither

Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
I retired here in Florida after living here over 30 years. I've lived in many cities, but chose central Florida in which ro retire. Over the last few years we've looked at other stores: however, the darkening of the kwa is happening faster than I ever imagined. My birth state is Georgia, and even the once Whitest countries and cities are full of niggers, slopes, and similar untermenschen. The majority of spics in our area keep to themselves as is also the case with the niggers and slopes. I would just die before I went into any nursing home in any state. They were bad in Georgia back even in the 1950s, as I witnessed some of my elder family resided in some of the best and most expensive ones in the Apelanta area.

My personal health is optimal in a warm climate, andvwith the mexificatuon of the western states were just staying put.
yea, if you head south in FL you will run into more spics and haitians. Probably better off more north like you are. Southwest FL has pockets with spics like Lehigh Acres, and Golden Gate. Our hospitals are full of muds too.

Thread