Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 30th, 2011 #1
John in Woodbridge

Default Married....With Children

I saw an interesting biography on the show "Married....With Children" which aired for 11 years starting in the mid-'80's. For the time it was a groundbreaking comedy show and controversial. It also put the fledgling Fox channel on the map.

Even the show's creators (and writers) were a jew and black I didn't see the show as being "anti-white".

A lot of religious groups tend rail against shows like this but I don't think everything on TV needs to be geared towards children. I think there's a place for adult entertainment.

Old November 30th, 2011 #2
Chip Farley

Well it did spawn some memes useful in fighting Judeo-feminists with:

Old November 30th, 2011 #3
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by John in Woodbridge View Post
I saw an interesting biography on the show "Married....With Children" which aired for 11 years starting in the mid-'80's. For the time it was a groundbreaking comedy show and controversial. It also put the fledgling Fox channel on the map.

Even the show's creators (and writers) were a jew and black I didn't see the show as being "anti-white".

A lot of religious groups tend rail against shows like this but I don't think everything on TV needs to be geared towards children. I think there's a place for adult entertainment.
Like "All in the Family" and "Roseanne", it stereotyped working-class Whites in a negative light by making them a joke.

Instead of portraying Whites as being respectable, admirable, decent, wholesome, traditional, conservative, with sound values and good judgement, it helped viewers to form an opinion of Whites as being unsophisticated and out of step with everything that was "cool", "hip", and "progressive." The television sit-com generally portrays Whites as ridiculous, inept, boring, square, incompetent, impotent, dull, dim-witted, dysfunctional, loud-mouthed, backwards, trashy, hicks, hayseeds, hillbillies, rednecks, yolkels or otherwise nerds, geeks, dweebs or some other emasculated, effeminite object of derision and contempt.

Old November 30th, 2011 #4
Roy
Perception Manager

There's a funny scene in one of the episodes where they go to Hollywood to talk to a producer. As they wait in a hallway, Ed Bundy and his daughter are talking, and behind them is a movie poster which reads, "The Shiksa and Me," showing a smarmy kike with his arm around a blond girl.

It still gives me a chuckle to think of it, because it showed the stereotypical Jew. It was something right from Wyatt Mann.

Old November 30th, 2011 #6
SmokyMtn
Banned

Old December 1st, 2011 #7
SmokyMtn
Banned

Old December 1st, 2011 #10
SmokyMtn
Banned

Old December 1st, 2011 #11
John in Woodbridge

I was fairly young when the show came out. One reason I think that males watched the show was because Kelly Bundy (Christina Applegate) was smokin' hot. They always had her wearing very sexy outfits which was rare on TV then.

Old December 1st, 2011 #12
Marse Supial
Creepy-Ass Cracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by John in Woodbridge View Post
I didn't see the show as being "anti-white".
You didn't? Really? Well, let's take a look at it: The white daughter was the quintessential blond, bimbo slut. The white mom was a spandex-wearing, trailer-trash airhead . The white father was an impotent loser in a deadend job who had no desire for his wife, but only other women. The only white person on the show that didn't have the full range of psychoses was the son, and the dog was portrayed as the smartest member of the family.

I don't think that if Hollywood intentionally set out to make a show that was "anti-white" they could have done much better than Married With Children.

How could you not see it as anti-white?

Old December 1st, 2011 #13
Hunter Morrow

It was realistic white. The kids were straight and it was a realistic white marriage. There was love between the family, it was shown throughout the series.

It is a hell of a lot closer to truth and positive portrayal than what is on t.v. right now. Keep in mind that this show was airing in the same era of truly heinous SUPERNIGGER FAMILIES like Family Matters, Fresh Prince of Bel Air, the Cosby Show, etc.

Old December 1st, 2011 #14
Mr. Bowmont

The daughter Kelly was often shown to be around or with non-Euros men.

Old December 1st, 2011 #15
SmokyMtn
Banned

Married With Children was one of the very few shows that I watched on TV because it was plain hilarious.

Old December 1st, 2011 #16
SmokyMtn
Banned

General Lee said that "the only white person on the show that didn't have the full range of psychoses was the son, and the dog was portrayed as the smartest member of the family".

Even Bud sold out his sister for the affection of a non-white as you can see in the following clip. But in the end, you will see that Kelly came out ahead.

Old December 1st, 2011 #17
SmokyMtn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Bowmont View Post
The daughter Kelly was often shown to be around or with non-Euros men.
Show me five examples. I bet that you cannot. Any example that you give will be after the third or fourth year when I gave up watching TV.

Old December 2nd, 2011 #19
SmokyMtn
Banned

Last edited by SmokyMtn; December 2nd, 2011 at 01:20 AM.

Thread