VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 27th, 2008 #1
McKinley
coast to coast WN

Default Anti White Billboard Ads

Since I might have been wrong on the first one being a Mudd. I will change it to this Nigger mocking former Governor George Wallace.

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Last edited by McKinley; May 27th, 2008 at 10:30 PM.

Old May 27th, 2008 #2
Stan Sikorski
Returned

Wisconsin Dells waterpark billboard on County Hwy. 12 as you come into town.

Old May 27th, 2008 #3
yankee jane
Mene, Mene, Tekel Upharsin

Same question over here ... that fish billboard doesn't look like the product of a corporate ad department. WHO tells these individual businesses that they must now get with the agenda and push niggers in everyone's face??

Old May 27th, 2008 #4
Fred
Commie Killer

Default Look for the Kike

I am sure that with a little research we will find the JEW. I think most of the marketing firms are owned by the chosen. You know they have an anti white male/race mix message.

A short story.

I worked at a large corporation in the Industrial Engineering Dept. We had about 11 people in our group. 8 were white males, 2 white woman and 1 Indian. The Indian was a Jr. Engineer. The two white women were for Engineering support. They were Gophers. The two women were Mothers and they were not interested in being anything else. You know, too act like Men at work.

A TV commercial was being done about the company. Our group was going to be in it for a few seconds. When the Camera crew arrived they separated out the White males and had us stand on the side so we would not be in the camera shot. The impression the viewer got was that the busy innovative engineers were woman and minorities.

It was fairly insulting.

Old May 27th, 2008 #5
Justin Lee
Ιuστην Λεε

Quote:
Originally Posted by McKinley View Post
Here is a picture I took of a billboard ad out in Portland, OR showing a Shit Skin as a great fisherman.
I don't get it. What's anti-White about that?

I actually started a thread on Stormfront a few years ago, where we would find different ads on the web and snap pictures of billboards all throughout the towns we lived in...then we would post them in the thread. It was probably the only good thread I've ever started on any message board as it got tons of views and replies. But this billboard never would have raised any flags with me as being anti-White.
Drift gently into mental illness

Old May 27th, 2008 #6
McKinley
coast to coast WN

I just took this picture at the 01 mile marker west bound Louisville, KY. It is not the greatest since I was going at least the speed limit.

Itz a Nigger and White slut sucking face for a jewelry store in New Albany Indiana.

I will try and get a better shot the next time I go by it.

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Last edited by McKinley; May 27th, 2008 at 06:44 PM.

Old May 27th, 2008 #7
McKinley
coast to coast WN

I mostly just used that picture to get the tread started.

Considering that Portland is mostly full of White fishermen and the billboard used a Shit Skin for the area it was in. I found it offensive and demeaning to Whites.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ιουστινιανός View Post

I actually started a thread on Stormfront a few years ago, where we would find different ads on the web and snap pictures of billboards all throughout the towns we lived in...then we would post them in the thread. It was probably the only good thread I've ever started on any message board as it got tons of views and replies. But this billboard never would have raised any flags with me as being anti-White.

Kentckyanna True News

Old May 27th, 2008 #8
Karen Z.
VNNr since '05

Uuuh, it's just dark dudes.. I think the fisherman is like.. totally a white dude, dude.

Old May 27th, 2008 #9
McKinley
coast to coast WN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen Z. View Post
Uuuh, it's just dark dudes.. I think the fisherman is like.. totally a white dude, dude.
No, it is a Shit Skin a Tiger Woods look alike.

Kentckyanna True News

Old May 27th, 2008 #10
banjo_billy
Banned

Quote:

Old May 27th, 2008 #11
Sam Hall

If its any consolation there's a diner called "Whitey's" near me.

Old May 27th, 2008 #12
Karen Z.
VNNr since '05

From their websight, its the same guy it's:

Old May 27th, 2008 #13
McKinley
coast to coast WN

He sure looked like some type of Mudd to me on that billboard.

Kentckyanna True News

Old May 27th, 2008 #14
Justin Lee
Ιuστην Λεε

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjo_billy View Post
Yeah, that billboard's obvious. It's the other one I was having trouble dubbing "anti-White".

I've been saving pictures, TV commercials, web ads, screenshots of yahoo pages, etc. with Anti-White/Pro Miscegenation themes for a few years now. I'm not ignorant of the fact that there's an organized campaign to promote lifestyles destructive to our race. It's one of the first things that was pointed out to me post 9/11 and I've taken an interest in it ever since.

Old May 27th, 2008 #15
McKinley
coast to coast WN

Put some of your billboard pictures up here Iou. We need to expose these vermin as much as possible.

Quote:
Yeah, that billboard's obvious. It's the other one I was having trouble dubbing "anti-White".

I've been saving pictures, TV commercials, web ads, screenshots of yahoo pages, etc. with Anti-White/Pro Miscegenation themes for a few years now. I'm not ignorant of the fact that there's an organized campaign to promote lifestyles destructive to our race. It's one of the first things that was pointed out to me post 9/11 and I've taken an interest in it ever since.

Kentckyanna True News

Old May 27th, 2008 #16
melcur
Banned

Hey the kikes aren't beneath lightening or darkening the shade of someones skin if it serves their purposes, in fact, they do it all the time. They take niggers and lighten their skin so they look "more white," in an effort to soothe Whitey and make it easier to accept niggers - they took a photo of four White New York firefighters and produced a statue/memorial that changed two of the Whites into a nigger and a spic, if I remember correctly.

If they want Whitey to hate some nigger for example, they'll darken his skin or add shading, which makes the nigger darker and more sinister looking. Same with Whites.

So, why wouldn't they take a photo of a White man holding a fish, add a bit of shading, a little photoshop here and there, and bam, you've got a mestizo fisherman

Last edited by melcur; May 27th, 2008 at 10:35 PM.

Old May 27th, 2008 #17
Justin Lee
Ιuστην Λεε

Quote:
Originally Posted by McKinley View Post
Put some of your billboard pictures up here Iou. We need to expose these vermin as much as possible.
Sure thing.

My imageshack account might have been terminated under my former Stormfront username (3lite88), but I made it a point to save every pic to an external hard drive.

If imageshack decided to be gay, I'll do some uploading tonight. That's the only way to ensure it stays up. And even that's not absolutely flawless, but it's better than "here today, gone tomorrow".

One final note:

Most of the pics I have are of webpages. Obviously the quickest, easiest, and most convenient to capture. There are some billboards, and some ads from newspapers...speaking of which, I should pick up a copy of the ASU paper, The Sun Devil...I'm sure it's full of that crap.

It got to the point where it was everywhere I turned, so I stopped updating the thread. Eventually, people who "didn't quite get it" fucked it up and a mod removed the thread.

Old May 27th, 2008 #18
McKinley
coast to coast WN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan Sikorski View Post

Wisconsin Dells waterpark billboard on County Hwy. 12 as you come into town.
I remember when I was a kid those White folks up in your neck of the woods would have pitched a fit over that billboard. The youngsters most likely would have torn it down by know.

Kentckyanna True News

Old May 27th, 2008 #19
melcur
Banned

Old May 27th, 2008 #20
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

I know for a fact that we (WN) will be using billboards this Summer to spread our message.

Of course, when we ask for people to help pay for it, there will be total silence...lol

Don't worry...We'll still do it

Last edited by Donnie in Ohio; May 27th, 2008 at 11:01 PM.

Thread