VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 29th, 2020 #21
Johan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother_Henry View Post
I don't have to provide you with anything. One I'm not going to post anything with my website information so hackers can take down the website. Two this isn't holland, we have freedom of speech! Three if your on this forum the feds already know who you are dumbass. Four I don't give a shit about my membership on VNN.

White-Power.org supports anyone that is Pro-White and any organization that is in good standing. I do not promote trash, scumbags or anyone with negative values on our website. Because I'm a Identity Christian doesn't mean I hold anyone one down because of their own spiritual beliefs. I have Creator and Odinist friends that I deal with all the time. I may not agree to everyone's agenda but I can agree that our race is in some serious trouble and we all need to find a common ground to work together.
You claim that you have thousands of unique visitors per day, but you cannot prove this. So why should we believe you, because you are worshiping a dead Jew with a bed sheet on your head!

Apart from the fact that you don't care about VNN, you are trying to get money and information from members under false pretenses.

So as you say, "the feds know who you are when you post on this forum".Why you cover yourself under a bed sheet and come here on the forum with bull shit stories,smells like antifa tactics!

Fight with an open mind and don't tell nonsense, we don't need that kind of customers on VNN.I dare to show my face and stand behind the things that I defend, you are a frightened Christian weasel who will bring nothing but misery to the White race.

On the photo ; Ben,Johan,Kel,Jan,Johnny

On the photo ; Action in front of S.A. embassy The Hague Holland with RVF members.

Old January 30th, 2020 #22
Johan
Banned

Default Fraud and liar.

Quote:
I can't post pictures on here to prove it to you,
Quote:
And one I cannot figure out the picture thing on this website.
While Crowe was still very helpful in explaining how he could upload a photo to the forum.
The rat has already posted photos on the forum, see here on May 3, 2015 and here on August 16, 2015.

Well what was to be expected from a Christian slut with a sheet on his head who adores a dead Jew, if he were to be one, it would not surprise me if this is an action of the Jewish gang. They often use the same tactics, in the end they fall through the basket (too obvious and too predictable).

May 3, 2015

August 16, 2015

Thread