Old January 20th, 2009 #22
Anne

Thanks for that link, Albion.

Old January 21st, 2009 #23
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anne View Post
I refuse to debate religion with you, PS.
Then don't make religious threads?

Quote:
We'll have to agree to disagree. Do I bother you about being an atheist?
You could try but I don't give any guarantees.

Old January 21st, 2009 #24
brutus

Like culture, a people's God is a manifestation of the genes. We create our own God in our own image. Yes, it's a form of narcissism and of course our God is going to love us unconditionally. This be the case, then evolution of our genes compel humanity to construct gods because by creating unassailable gods helps assure the survival of our species in untold numerous ways. The codified systems of morality being the key aspect of this. It is a fact that all of our traits have been honed by nature with this imperative as the common denominator.

Religion has been both good and bad for humanity, however without it we probably never would have survived as a species and had we survived without the benefit of religions and their wisdom of codified moral imperatives, we'd be a much darker creature today. And that's saying something!

Old February 8th, 2009 #25
Pastor Jay Faber
Good jEw = Dead jEw

So we watch, and realize that what has been set in place, is of Yahweh, as judgment against us all for allowing us to select between the honkey jew, or the nigger jew.....

For those that hate Identity, and cannot see our logic, every time, the jEw heads the nation, it falls, from Assyria, Babylon, Egypt, Grece, Rome, Holy Roman Empire, Vidmar Germany, Russia, now the USSA.......

There is only so far the jEws can share the wealth amongst themselves pretending to assist the "poor and worthless" before the honkeys beat said jews into some "Fiddler in the Oven" situation....

Hey our people voted for the Curious George look alike......

Thread