VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 10th, 2008 #41
Agis
biocultural Realpolitik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Flash View Post
Strange how it's always the christians who always seem to behave themselves better round this place then isn't it.
Our goal isn't to be 'better behaved' -- only 'more effective' and 'warlike' when dealing with enemies and happier within our nation of friends and kin.

Last edited by Agis; December 10th, 2008 at 04:33 AM.

Old December 10th, 2008 #42
Harry Flash
Sexist Bastard

In fact, give me a christian instead of a heathen any day of the week.

Heathenism is a state of mind. One who does not see his world. He has no mental light. He destroys almost unwittingly. He cannot feel any gods presence in his life. He is the 21st century man.

Old December 10th, 2008 #43
Harry Flash
Sexist Bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agis View Post
Our goal isn't to be 'better behaved' -- only 'more effective' and 'warlike' when dealing with enemies and happier within our nation of friends and kin.

oops, sorry. For a moment there I thought you said that a White Nationalist has integrity, moral character, discipline and a sense of honor. I must have misunderstood you.

Old December 10th, 2008 #44
Agis
biocultural Realpolitik

Quote:
oops, sorry. For a moment there I thought you said that a White Nationalist has integrity, moral character, discipline and a sense of honor. I must have misunderstood you.
'Good behavior' for its own sake can be a trap. 'Appropriate behavior' is a more precise way of putting it. Who's to say who's who on an internet forum? For example, your name, title and avatar -- not to mention your defense of christianity as an SS man -- suggest you are an anti.

KICK THE JEBOOZ WHITE MAN: http://tinyurl.com/6buj85

Last edited by Agis; December 10th, 2008 at 05:27 AM.

Old December 10th, 2008 #45
Derrick MacThomas

Quote:
In fact, give me a christian instead of a heathen any day of the week.

Heathenism is a state of mind. One who does not see his world. He has no mental light. He destroys almost unwittingly. He cannot feel any gods presence in his life. He is the 21st century man.
You have no idea of what you are talking about. I speak as an Odinist. We have spiritual illumination and we have a 24/7 relationship with our gods.
You are ignorant enough to be a Christling.
Are you a worshipper of the Hebrew god?

Old December 10th, 2008 #46
Harry Flash
Sexist Bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrick MacThomas View Post
You have no idea of what you are talking about. I speak as an Odinist. We have spiritual illumination and we have a 24/7 relationship with our gods.
You are ignorant enough to be a Christling.
Are you a worshipper of the Hebrew god?
No, you are an Onanist. Anyway, it's way past your bed time.

Old December 10th, 2008 #47
Pastor Visser
Banned

Red face

Quote:
Christinsanity can be entirely replaced by the teachings of our own moral philosophers, Creativity and Aryan religions.
lol, Well you Creators have had 35 years of your new cult "replacing" and stealing the concepts of Christianity - you're up to about six whole people now (not counting your nigger-loving "prophet" Hardy Lloyd).

Yeah, we "could" be replaced by anything but it will never be Creators.

Old December 10th, 2008 #48
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

why is he an anti for pointing out what degrelle said? lets see what degrelle said about hitler. there's plenty of other stuff on the topic by degrelle too, who was a Roman Catholic leader of the Rexists in Belgium before the war.

http://www.library.flawlesslogic.com/enigma.htm

Quote:
Transcendent Faith
Did Hitler believe in God? He believed deeply in God. He called God the Almighty, master of all that is known and unknown.
Propagandists portrayed Hitler as an atheist. He was not. He had contempt for hypocritical and materialistic clerics, but he was not alone in that. He believed in the necessity of standards and theological dogmas, without which, he repeatedly said, the great institution of the Christian church would collapse. These dogmas clashed with his intelligence, but he also recognized that it was hard for the human mind to encompass all the problems of creation, its limitless scope and breathtaking beauty. He acknowledged that every human being has spiritual needs.

The song of the nightingale, the pattern and color of a flower, continually brought him back to the great problems of creation. No one in the world has spoken to me so eloquently about the existence of God. He held this view not because he was brought up as a Christian, but because his analytical mind bound him to the concept of God. Hitler's faith transcended formulas and contingencies. God was for him the basis of everything, the ordainer of all things, of his destiny and that of all others.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Excerpted from volume two of Degrelle's uncompleted multi-volume series on the life and legacy of Adolf Hitler. Degelle's Hitler: Born at Versailles can be purchased from Noontide Press. The examples of Hitler's art have been scanned from Adolf Hitler: The Unknown Artist (Houston: Billy F. Price, 1984).
There is little question that a significant number of Nazis were Christians. Himmler himself who did more to revive heathenism than anybody went to Mass right up till the beginning of the war.

In Ernst Rudel's autobiography he makes similar points that Degrelle did, contradicting the notion that Naziism was anti-Christian. Rudel was the most highly decorated of any German combattant. "Kriegsoberst"
Amazon.com: Stuka Pilot Hans-Ulrich Rudel: (Schiffer Military History): Gunther Just, The life story of the highest decorated soldier of the Wehrmacht. Many photos of Rudels aircraft.: Books Amazon.com: Stuka Pilot Hans-Ulrich Rudel: (Schiffer Military History): Gunther Just, The life story of the highest decorated soldier of the Wehrmacht. Many photos of Rudels aircraft.: Books

here's a pretty decent book on the topic if anybody wants to get into it rather than just chucking these slogans around the internet

Amazon.com: The Holy Reich: Nazi Conceptions of Christianity, 1919-1945: Richard Steigmann-Gall: Books Amazon.com: The Holy Reich: Nazi Conceptions of Christianity, 1919-1945: Richard Steigmann-Gall: Books

Old December 10th, 2008 #49
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

The big problem with European paganism is the same big problem with Protestantism. It is chaotic and unorganized. For Europe to realize its full potential it must be Imperial. With the conversion of Constantine the history of Europe changed irrevocably. WIth Roman Imperial sanction, and the later Hellenization of Christianity via the integration of Platonic and Aristotelian philosophy into the faith, Christianity became the religion of Europe.

Yes, it stamped out the pagan creeds violently, which is a tragic loss in many ways. But, they were already being eclipsed by another middle eastern universalistic religion, and that was Mithraism, a deriavtive of Zoroastrianism.

Now lets consider for a moment Zoroastrianism. Not Jewish but literally called Aryan in the Zend Avesta if I am right. Indeed scholars say that the jews did not believe in any afterlife until they were in Babylonian captivity and when conquered by Persians, then learned the Zoroastrian religion with its heaven and hell and after life and dualistic contest between good and evil.

Islam, Christianity, Zoroastrianism. These are the three monotheistic, universalistic, dualistic, heaven-hell-judgment-afterlife plus messiah figure religions.

Judaism is a mere tribal strategy not a religion. To equate it to these religions is incorrect thinking that goes on here all the time.

Religion and tribal cohesion have a relationship but it is not an either or thing. You can be an observant white Christian without being anti-white. You can be a pagan without being pro-white. Or so most of the pagans go to great lengths to say, isnt that right, including many of the Asatru groups.

What about Germany? Did the Frankish King Charlemagne impose Christianity on the Saxons by force? Yes, to some extent, when he broke a truce and chopped the heads off the Saxon chiefs. But consider this-- most Saxons at that point werent practicing the cult of the Asa but were following the Arian (not Aryan, just named after Arius) heresy which is a heresy of Christianity similar to Islam. So, in Germany the Asa were dead already.

Indeed we wouldnt even know a tenth as much about the Asa without Snorri Sturlovson the Catholic monk who took down the Eddas into Icelandic. Do I have his name correct?

So Christianity did not vanquish the older pagan sects. They were mostly dead already. No, Catholicism did give Europe one thing in the time of the Franks, and that was a unifying creed that helped repulse Islam and unify the warring squabbling tribes of Europe under one Church and one language, Latin. That was a unity only destroyed by the Jew promoted and financed Reformation.

Lets keep another thing in mind. Pagans were tolerant of Jews. Julian Apostate the Roman Emperor that tried to restore Hellenic paganism, got in bed with the kikes and tried to rebuild the Temple. What happened? Histories say that fireballs came down from the sky and toasted the Jew masons alive. Then Julian gave it up. Dont believe that? Well I wasnt there but the Temple wasnt rebuilt after all. Not even today.

Funny thing I read in Debenoists Diary of a Pagan book. Says the most Greek thing about Christianity is the God-man idea of Christ. Says its kind of unlike the Hebrew religion. Funny thing huh? That old Debenoist says this-- but not untrue. Consider the other Greek man-godling-heroes who went into the underworld and emerged... Odysseus, Herakles, Orpheus..... Aeneas....

Bottom line, Christians were more well organized than pagans, which meant they had more real world material power, which is certainly one very important factor in why Christianity prevailed. Today, the problem is a hell of a lot more complicated than it was then and its ignoring reality to pretend that we can all start dancing naked in the woods drinking mead or whatever and our race will suddenly revive. I just dont see that happening either.

Seems like we should probably focus on our secular, worldy problem of physical survival, with secular, worldly means. Wouldnt that be wise?

Old December 10th, 2008 #50
wildbill

Quote:
A White Nationalist has integrity, moral character, discipline and a sense of honor.
Don't make me laugh. White Nationalists are just as weak and hypocritical as any white person. How many con-men have been exposed in the movement in the past 20 years? Does the name Strom ring a bell?

I've learned one thing, just because a person is a WN doesn't mean they can automatically be trusted.

Old December 10th, 2008 #51
Derrick MacThomas

Quote:
No, you are an Onanist. Anyway, it's way past your bed time.
o·nan·ism (n-nzm)
n.
1. Masturbation.
2. Coitus interruptus

Pretty much what I would expect from a Christling.
So, do you get on your knees before the god of the Jews every Sunday?

Old December 11th, 2008 #52
Harry Flash
Sexist Bastard

Quote:
o·nan·ism (n-nzm)
n.
1. Masturbation.
2. Coitus interruptus

Pretty much what I would expect from a Christling.
So, do you get on your knees before the god of the Jews every Sunday?
What is this? my god can kick your god's ass? Fucking grow up, dickhead.

If you knew anything of your own White heritage, you'd know that christianity came to Europe as the religion of Rome. Nothing to do with the Jews. That's why the centre of christendom historically is Rome, not Jerusalem. Geddit, birdbrain? Not that christianity's Jewish roots was ever a problem with Rome. Even the pre-christian Roman gods had been taken from the Greeks and simply re-badged for their own benefit. And exactly the same with this former Jewish cult. But if you have a problem with that, I suggest you take it up with Constantine. One is no less white simply because one worships Jesus Christ and not Thor.

I don't have a problem with pre-christian religions. How could I? That is also a vital part of my own heritage, which I'm pleased to say is still preserved - even if only the names for each day. And so is christianity. When you attack christianity, you are simply attacking your own history and heritage. You may detest christianity, but its propagation as the white man's religion is a historical fact. Anywhere there is a christian church, anywhere in the world, is as good as saying: the white man has been here.

Not that I have a problem with the worship or veneration of pre-christian religion but it's not for me. It's far too New Agey for my taste. And that is why if I was on the battlefield, I'd sooner have some God fearing christian watching my back than some californian hippy-trippy tree-hugger with runes.

Old December 11th, 2008 #53
Agis
biocultural Realpolitik

Quote:
Antiochus Epiphanes
The claim that Hitler was a christian is ridiculous and a distraction. No honest man can refute the statements made by Ben Klassen about Christianity (click the audio link in my signature).

Quote:
Hitler’s references to providence and God and the ritualistic pageantry of Nazism were more than likely pagan than Christian. Earthly symbols of German valour and Teutonic strength were to be worshipped - not the forgiving, compassionate representative of an “Eastern Mediterranean servant ethic imposed on credulous ancient Germans by force and subterfuge” (the phrase is Burleigh’s own, in Michael Burleigh, The Third Reich: a New History, Pan, 2001). A Hitler Youth marching song (Grunberger, A Social History) illustrates it:

We follow not Christ, but Horst Wessel,
Away with incense and Holy Water,
The Church can go hang for all we care,
The Swastika brings salvation on Earth.
(Horst Wessel was an early Nazi party Sturmabteilung street-fighter murdered by communists and turned into a martyr.)

The SS were particularly anti-Christian, and officers and men were encouraged to leave the Church, although those that refused to renounce their Christian faith were not visibly punished, perhaps because their otherwise faithful adherence to SS codes of behaviour gave the lie to any claim of true Christian affiliation. The SS also brought in its own neo-pagan rituals for marriage ceremonies and baptisms.
http://www.bede.org.uk/hitler.htm

Old December 11th, 2008 #54
Agis
biocultural Realpolitik

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildbill View Post
Don't make me laugh.
Then why take the trouble of posting outside opposing views?

Old December 11th, 2008 #55
Jim Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes View Post
The big problem with European paganism is the same big problem with Protestantism. It is chaotic and unorganized. For Europe to realize its full potential it must be Imperial.

No, Catholicism did give Europe one thing in the time of the Franks, and that was a unifying creed that helped repulse Islam and unify the warring squabbling tribes of Europe under one Church and one language, Latin.

Lets keep another thing in mind. Pagans were tolerant of Jews.
Catholic is what you are. Third Positionist Anarchist with Catholic leanings. You know nothing at all of religious history and you lie about Pagans as well saying Pagans welcomed Jews. You're out of your mind. The pagans sacked Rome in 400 AD, burning and looting the Christian "churches".

The Catholic chaotic mess:

The Syro-Malankara Catholic Church, is part of the Catholic "universal" mess, so is the Chaldean Catholic Church, and Syro-Malabar Church, don't forget the Maronite Church, how about the Japanese Orthodox Church, or the messy Sui iuris Coptic Catholic Church, Sui iuris Ethiopic Catholic Churches.

Catholicism is the most messed up of the Religions Jews made for Whites, Muds, and all races. Catholicism is a complete and utter mess of sects, cults. It always has been.

Unless of course one is of the Syro-Malabar Church.

Old December 11th, 2008 #56
Agis
biocultural Realpolitik

Quote:
WIth Roman Imperial sanction, and the later Hellenization of Christianity via the integration of Platonic and Aristotelian philosophy into the faith, Christianity became the religion of Europe.
Constantine was a degenerate and Rome was in disarray. The Dark Ages was the result. Europe had to wait until the Renaissance before progress slowly resumed. The only good in christianity are the ripped-off Hellenic elements, but they have their own merits entirely independent of christian bamboozlers and plagiarists.

Last edited by Agis; December 11th, 2008 at 04:46 AM.

Old December 11th, 2008 #57
Harry Flash
Sexist Bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Anderson View Post
You know nothing at all of religious history and you lie about Pagans as well saying Pagans welcomed Jews. You're out of your mind. The pagans sacked Rome in 400 AD, burning and looting the Christian "churches".
Before Antiochus Epiphanes gets his knock-out punch in, I think you should know that Alaric was an Arian Christian.

Old December 11th, 2008 #58
Derrick MacThomas

Quote:
What is this? my god can kick your god's ass? Fucking grow up, dickhead.
Jewish god, Jewish 'saviour' = 100% Jewish religion.
Yes, I do 'detest' it because that Jewish filth was imposed upon my ancestors at the point of a sword and millions of Europeans were tortured and murdered during 1,000 years of arrested development imposed by the Catholic Church.
Your abusive nature is rather sad.
It shows you to be young (probably), immature (certainly), ill educated (without doubt) and a rather unpleasant person.
Damned shame that there is an ocean between us.

Old December 11th, 2008 #59
Derrick MacThomas

Quote:
The big problem with European paganism is the same big problem with Protestantism. It is chaotic and unorganized. For Europe to realize its full potential it must be Imperial. With the conversion of Constantine the history of Europe changed irrevocably. WIth Roman Imperial sanction, and the later Hellenization of Christianity via the integration of Platonic and Aristotelian philosophy into the faith, Christianity became the religion of Europe.
Your version of history is factually incorrect, but consistent with the lies told by the Catholic Church in an attempt to sanitise history and wash from its hands the blood of millions of Europeans who were tortured and murdered in the name of their precious Jesus.
Perhaps you might consider reading a history of Europe that was written by someone other than a Catholic?

Old December 11th, 2008 #60
Harry Flash
Sexist Bastard

Quote:
Jewish god, Jewish 'saviour' = 100% Jewish religion.
Yes, I do 'detest' it because that Jewish filth was imposed upon my ancestors at the point of a sword and millions of Europeans were tortured and murdered during 1,000 years of arrested development imposed by the Catholic Church.
Your abusive nature is rather sad.
It shows you to be young (probably), immature (certainly), ill educated (without doubt) and a rather unpleasant person.
Damned shame that there is an ocean between us.
No, there's no ocean between us.

I'm in Melbourne.

So you're wrong again, dopey.

Thread