Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 3rd, 2009 #24
1bobwhite1

3.About background of Croats...gen marcers say all. !!!!
-45% EU-7 (dinaric gens or another name is ARYAN-VEDA marcer)..

This sort of shit doesn't impress me.
-----------------------------------
I know...maybe you are impress if I wrote something about turks gens in serbian white people?

ONLY Croats have this marcer dominant in this mapa of gens in Europe!!!!
-just germans,dutchmans and polaks have high EU 7 but even they not have so big-high procent how croats have

Stop trying to prove that you're western by sucking western dick.
sucking western dick?????
I not understand whay you use this dictionary?If you are Sers I can understanding because we all know that Serbs soucks turks dicks from century and they tink if they sucking east osma dick that all another nation must do same tings hahahaha..but you are not Serb?

beter tray to read something before you talking about ,,asiat roots,,?

Look up Eurasian Avars, they lived right on you and if not that you were ruled by part Magyars for 800 years.
-------------------------------------
How I say before...tray to read something before start talkingMaybe you will find something ...maybe you not read books..well tray just google :
,,pacta conventa,,..then maybe you will understand what stupiditi you wrote here

If you want you can tray to find serbians mapa of gens...and don't be suprised when you find ,,turkish gens more in serbian mapa of for example in albanians mapa

That doesn't happen.
Whay?Because you not want that or because you have some officiall surce?
One's again:Before start to make conclusion-first tray to read-to educate youself

My granvater even today not recognise Serbs,Greks like white people...All time he call them,gipsies,, or ,,balkansko smece,, what's mean ,,balcans rabish,,

And Serbs don't recognize him as one.
-------------------------------------
hahahahahahahahaha

Tags
bolsevik bastards, communist killings, communists, croatian holokaust, foibe, fuck croatia!, tito boia

Thread