VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 6th, 2012 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default Letters

[LETTER #1: letter from a country, name removed to protect the innocent]

Hello Alex,

I have been following VNN almost since it started wiht newspaper cuttings and I regularly follow VNN, although I have never posted.

I wish to congratulate you on VNN, and despite many detractors and all kinds of people on there, you correctly identified years ago that WN need some kind of news service. You are rendering a sterling service and I wish I was in a better position to contribute. But my time will come.

In the meantime: I noticed you have had battles with the xtians - maybe you've seen this book before [copy enclosed of Jesus Never Existed], maybe not.

This book I consider to be a wealth of information. As a portable ammunition dump, perhaps. Please accept it as a token of my appreciation for your dedication to the cause of the White Man.

If you already have it OR
If you read it and don't like it, please pass it on to Heather Blue (I have NO IDEA who she is), but maybe, just maybe she'll rethink her position on this system of mental poison. Her opening statement/question on her worldview thread about the jews having a worldview, and we not is a singularly important one. VNN is part of the answer.

I raise a horn of mead to your health, Alex. May it improve.

Kind regards,

* The book has a website: jesusneverexisted.com .

NOTE: Thanks for the letter and book, I will indeed forward it to Heather when I'm done with it; so far it has been a valuable source not only of information -- most of all in proving that most of the biblical characters, like the protagonist, simply didn't exist -- but also valuable for uses of the words I'm including in my upcoming vocabularly book. Even better, these are didactic uses - they make not only the vocabulary point but a political point as well. Which is just what I'm shooting for. So thanks.

As for my health, altho the basic problem remains unchanged, I have got back about 75% of my energy, which is a great improvement over where things have been most of the last 4-5 years. When I get a new computer, I am going to restart my radio show, and also write four books I've had kicking around in my head the last ten years. I wasn't going to write long stuff until later life, but bad health out of nowhere at 41 led me to reconsider. My atoms have made it clear to me they just might opt out of a long term contract and join some better constellation, if they get the right offer. Best to use one's abilities while one can, because they don't last forever. That's the cliche, and it's cliched because it's true.

Thanks again for the letter and praise, I really do appreciate it.

[LETTER #2: from a prisoner. guys like this need pen pals. I get letters like this every so often. People like this need a WN 'sponsor,' so to speak. I'm putting the address here so that maybe someone who wants to help and educate a white man can step up.]

To whom it may concern,

Can you please send me your newsletter or the information on how to purchase a subscription? I would apriciate [sic] it. Thank you,

Kenny Rosenbum #514583
S.E.C.C. 2-C-114
300 East Pedro Simmons Drive
Charleston MO 63834

[NOTE: We don't have a newsletter. This guy probably heard of Aryan Alternative. I'm not going to send that because these prisons usually reject political material. But someone could write him a letter, perhaps send him a hard-bound book or two.]

Old April 13th, 2012 #2
Alex Linder
Administrator

[in my in-box]

Mr. Brimelow,

Interesting 'coincidence', is it not? When Ilana Mercer (jewess) appeared on the Political Cesspool several months ago, she was also advising the Cesspool gang that it was a totally unwise move to try to appeal to Whites based on the basis of White racial consciousness and White racial survival and upon the preservation of our race and civilization. Here, we see this Weissberg fellow (one of Jared's court jews) being given a prominent speaking position and platform at the last AmRen Conference, and he too, is parroting the same noxious 'advice' that was being peddled by Ilana Mercer. Why, it looks to me as if the #1 subversive agenda being pushed by these 'friendly jews' who claim to be on our side and who've been allowed to enter our movement by naive leaders like Jared Taylor - is to try to convince Whites that they should continue to cling to the same zero sense of white racial consciousness and to the deracinated, raceless, emasculated state of pathetic impotence that these very same jews have spent the last 50-60 years working so hard to instill inside whites, using their control of the mainstream media as their primary method of eradicating the racial pride that Whites used to have in great abundance - and during which time, they took no crap from non-whites and they ruled their own part of the world.

Does anyone besides me see a pattern here? Does anyone besides me have the ability to recognize and correctly identify what appears to be a concerted effort upon the part of the jew moles who are inside our movement to continue to push and promote the very same flavor of white racial demoralization theme from inside the movement that their fellow jews are pushing from outside the movement?

I think this is exactly what is going on, Mr. Brimelow. And, it clearly shows that falling for the deception that pro-White organizations, movements, or even pro-White websites can recruit jews who appear to be superficially 'on our side' and then give these individuals prominent speaking or writing positions, whereby they are allowed to push their ideologies into the heads of the White European people - will always result in these individuals continuing to push ideas that are not in the best ethnic interests of White European people - but, which instead, will continue to be in the best ethnic interests of their own tribe. Keeping Whites deracinated and 'raceless' advantages only the highly ethno-centric jewish tribe - and this is a fact that cannot be denied.

http://amren.com/news/2012/04/the-de...ssberg-affair/

The Derbyshire/Weissberg Affair

Jared Taylor, American Renaissance, April 12, 2012

Just three days after firing John Derbyshire as a National Review contributor, the magazine’s editor Rich Lowry announced that Robert Weissberg was persona non grata, too. His crime? He “participated in an American Renaissance conference where he delivered a noxious talk about the future of white nationalism.” Prof. Weissberg said that any movement based on white racial identity is “dead on arrival,” but it seems that merely speaking at an AR conference is “noxious.”

[NOTE: Buh, buh, these jews dress nicely. And they speak nicely (when not cursing at the lone successful White pol of the last fifty years, David Duke) and Ilana Mercer is almost in the suburbs of cute, if you're drunk and squinch your eyes a certain way. What do distinctions matter, anyway? Why this obsession with accuracy in spelling, and non-contradiction in thinking? It seems very unfriendly. Don't we need more good people? Shouldn't we have a big-tent policy? Isn't being nice and hazy the road to success? If we're sharp and divisive and fanatical and insistent and punctilious won't that just drive away the christian conservative we need for our cause to succeed?

Last edited by Alex Linder; April 13th, 2012 at 11:54 AM.

Old April 13th, 2012 #3
Rick Ronsavelle

That was posted at MacDonald's.

I fail to see why anyone would try to persuade Brimelow. 2/3 years ago he said, on his site: "Any person of any race can become American."

Old April 13th, 2012 #4
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Ronsavelle View Post
That was posted at MacDonald's.

I fail to see why anyone would try to persuade Brimelow. 2/3 years ago he said, on his site: "Any person of any race can become American."

NOTE: Yeah...I think the writer is well aware that Vdare isn't WN, and Brimelow is only interested in discussion within the Correctly circumscribed 501c3 scope. It is the lot of the white nigger, as the nigger proper, always to be taken in by the clothes, I fear. Fools think there is a way around 100% exclusion of jews, but that's what makes them fools - they think they're cleverer than they are. They overestimate their own abilities and they underestimate their enemies, mistakes the jews, you'll notice, almost never make. Again - what separates winners (jews) from losers (us)? Figuring that out is the first step to reclaiming our sovereignty.

Last edited by Alex Linder; April 13th, 2012 at 12:32 PM.

Old April 20th, 2012 #5
Alex Linder
Administrator

Katarzyna W.

Greetings, Mr Linder

I have viewed your Cartoons with a big disgust. Seeing your hate on paper is not normal any more.

Drawing a child molester or drawing Black people as if they would be dumb is very antisocial and immature.

I suppose you are already a grown up man, knowing, that the things you do are inhumane. I don't know, why you hate on black people or Jews, perhaps it's in your psyche, but I don't know. I don't even think, that if I write this e-Mail, that you will answer like an adult. I think you will answer fully immature as your cartoons are. Your work is a disgrace to the word "art".

Sincerely, Kate

[NOTE: Thanks for writing, Kat. I will note your objections in the file. ... (Scribbling) Katarzyna P....objects to...child molesters...portrayed as dumb. Got it! (Rips off sheet.) ... Oops! And niggers too. There!

I sincerely hope this response will encourage you to put your big digust back in your pants,

Sincerely,

Rev. Al "Sharperton" Linder-McFeely, or His Preprescient Prendipotence (in poorly translated pig-polish).

P.S. We do appreciate your generously sharing your art expertise with us. I've often felt one of the biggest drawbacks of small-town life here in Kirksville is the lack of access to a decent Polish art museum. I and other sub-connoisseurs have to travel 300+ miles to Chicago for a peeper at Prznkvzy, Grootsplok, or Zglurdy. It just isn't fair! On the other hand, we are copiously blessed with easy access to your other cultural contribution, the (farm-fresh!) kielbasa. So you, see there are tradeoffs in everything. Now get out of here, go bet on a replay, or whatever else you people do.

Last edited by Alex Linder; April 20th, 2012 at 04:07 PM.

Old April 20th, 2012 #6
Soldatul Vostru
Banned

What cartoons is she referring to? I would like to see those.

Old December 11th, 2012 #7
Martin Simard
Banned

Thumbs down

90% of Hadding's posts are focused on WN movement leadership gossip. Was there ever a more catty man on a forum? I'm not saying he's gay but he's close to being an honorary woman.

Old December 11th, 2012 #8
Hadding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin Simard who only joined last August View Post
90% of Hadding's posts are focused on WN movement leadership gossip. Was there ever a more catty man on a forum? I'm not saying he's gay but he's close to being an honorary woman.
You're upset about the criticism of Greg Johnson's statements and modus operandi?

I certainly didn't start the thread about Taylor, Johnson, Weber, et al.

Most of my concern about "gossip" is for debunking it. Rumors are a powerful tool for disruption that the FBI used under COINTELPRO. Certain sociopathic figures on the fringe of WN also have a history of using rumors as a way to undermine competitors. Debunking rumors and pigeonholing chronic rumormongers is important work.

On the recent (now deleted) thread about Gliebe etc., Linder actually "deputized" me to sort out that mess, which is why I made my last post there summarizing Lucky Jack's accusations against Erika and pointing out that he couldn't possibly know what he claimed to know. Linder said that Lucky Jack must respond to my questions or he would be banned. So I think maybe you have a dispute with Linder there.

Last edited by Hadding; December 11th, 2012 at 02:46 AM.

Old March 23rd, 2014 #9
Alex Linder
Administrator

Dear Mr. Schwartz:

Please forward to Anthony Zinni.

Mr. Zinni:

http://forward.com/articles/5719/ex-...s-pushed-iraq/

http://thecable.foreignpolicy.com/po.../zinni_unloads

At first glance you look good. Upon further reflection having thought more about our military's high command in the past 24 hours than I have in my entire life, it's not enough. It is inadequate in the extreme. You are no better than Fritz Hollings. Nothing but a politician with a guilty conscience, kinda sorta. A teaser but not a tiger.

What upset and angered you more, losing the Iraq job or Ty Ziegel?

Given all that our government has done and is doing, your conduct is dishonorable and treasonous.

I have let down dogs under my care and supervision and I still feel bad about it today. I can't imagine how it would feel to let down so many young military men while simultaneously enriching myself with war profiteers marching them to death.

If you were honorable you would state the facts as you undoubtedly know them. You've got too many awards and too much money to not know more than me.

Yours Truly,

Jimmy D. Giles

Thread