VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 19th, 2011 #1
Lars Redoubt
Thomsonist-Frenzian

Default Eric Thomson: Letter to Jan

20 DEC 07

Hail Jan! Thanks for your great Yule Card & your letter of 12-12-07 + the Eu 20, all of which are much appreciated. I especially thank you for keeping me current on the Internet, which I am too lazy to do, as well as lacking time. No matter how modern we are, there are still only 24 hours in a day. One person can read & think only so fast, so it does not greatly increase one’s productivity when one’s volume of work exceeds his ability to respond. If I had my old coolie jobs, you can be sure I could not keep up with my present volume of correspondence, since my work would take me away from the keyboard of a typewriter, as well as that of a computer. No, my employers would not let me take up their time to permit me to answer my correspondence, nor answer private phonecalls. Once the volume of correspondence hits one’s personal ability to answer it on a computer, he must consider hiring a secretary. It would be the same as if one were to receive telephone calls around the clock, 7 days a week. In the end, he’d need a secretary, or check himself into a lunatic asylum. I don’t know how so many people cope with their mad rush from home to work to school to shop, while all the time receiving one cellphone call after another, nonstop. I think I’d tend to forget all sorts of things with so many distractions. Maybe that’s the reason for the “hell” in “hello.” Not for me, thanks! Most sheeple (a combination of sheep & people) can’t walk in a park to enjoy the view, nor watch out for oncoming traffic, since they are constantly interrupted by cellphone calls & text-messages. Suddenly, one has no private life at all, but he becomes an attachment to a telephone &/or a word-processor.

I shall take better care with my proofreading. Most Americans do not learn how to spell, & they are too ignorant or lazy to check their spelling. Their spelling via computer is not improved from that of their written texts. I understand that “spell-checking” software can find incorrectly-spelled words, but not words which are used incorrectly. That reveals that the writer does not know his language, nor his spelling. I notice that many writers do not know the difference of there, they’re or their, so they use only one form, thus confusing those who actually know English! Incidentally, your English is admirably correct. Congratulations! It is so much better than my Swedish, after almost 3 months in a Stockholm community center, where foreigners off the street could just come in for free instruction & books. For me, Sweden was a glimpse of paradise.

I recall that my Swedish class consisted of the teacher, myself, & my classmates, who were not so many: a Hungarian, a Croatian woman, another whose nationality I forget, & an obstructive jewess. Then there was a Mexican draft-dodger, or deserter from the U.S. Army, who was taking the beginners’ course for the third time! He thought that I had also deserted, but I had already served in the U.S. Army & had been deported. I never wanted to go back, but the deserter hated being away from “Mexifornia,” where I’d lived as a youth. He had a mental block against learning Swedish, & he really didn’t want to live in Sweden, but he’d deserted after serving over ½ his term of army service. I gently suggested that he was a fool. After all, it was during the Vietnam War, & he was serving in Germany! He taught me about the qualifications necessary for one to become a ‘loser.’ If he were to return to the USA, he’d have to spend 5 years in prison, for desertion. Knowing that, he still deserted. He spoke only broken English; no German, Swedish, nor even Spanish.

The first Swedish phrase we learned in the course was, “Han scalar en banan i bananroomet”. (Please pardon my attempt at Swedish spelling). It sounded very cool & relaxing, but when it was translated, I asked our teacher if Swedes had special rooms for peeling bananas. The teacher said, “It is just for pronunciation.” Next, we learned, “Wir elskar police.” Yes, everyone loves the police. (?) O.K., it’s for pronunciation. One which gave us lots of fun was: “It costs 2 crowns to have mustard & ketchup squirted in your hair.” Then, “The Turkish spy enjoys blowing up the police station.” We learned the two most important verbs in Swedish: “to squirt” & “to blow up.” For use in restaurants & on social occasions, we were taught to ask, “May I have a little smoke in my eyes?” During our breaks at the center, we would sit at a table in the snackbar, while snacking on things, as we practiced our Swedish. Oh, the other classmate was a very black Eritrean. After he said that it cost 2 crowns to have mustard & ketchup squirted in your hair, I noticed the Swedes were giving us very odd looks, so I said in English, “Maybe we should speak English, for some people may think we are spies practicing passwords!” Probably, they still thought we were a mixed bag of foreign spies. When people start to believe that, it’s almost impossible to change their minds. I can say “I’m not a spy” in various languages, & no one believes me. You can try it yourself by coming into a cafe & sitting next to someone. You look suspiciously from side to side before speaking to your neighbor: “I am not a spy.” Even if you say it in perfect Swedish, your listener may show doubts, & may move away from you. You’ve heard of social “icebreakers” which are intended to put a stranger at ease. Well, this would be an example of an “Ice-maker,” which might even make a friend uncomfortable. Ha! Att spruta; att sprenga.

For your sake & your health, I’m glad you are no longer inhaling lead vapors. Mercury vapors are even worse. So you were a machine-compositor! That was something we beginners could only imagine, & I never got to use one. Yes, when one works in a type foundry, one quickly learns about Holohoax-imagery. A nurse in Toronto told me of young jews who come (are brought in) into her emergency room at the local detox center. They rave about dogs, machinegun towers & ‘flaming ovens.’ In other words, they are living in a nightmare of their parents’ or grandparents’ lies. Amazing! The jew religion is chiefly one of holocausts: past, present & future, which make it a religion of lies, as well as a cult for paranoiacs. No, I do not envy the jews! That’s why I enjoy Franz Kafka’s fiction, because I enjoy the fact that my mind does not work like his. Mark Twain advised us to “dream better dreams,” but it seems that jews prefer “better nightmares.”

A professor told us how we might become paranoid: Imagine you are walking alone on a dark, deserted street in an unfamiliar city. As you pass by a phonebooth, the phone begins to ring. You pick it up, & it’s for you! I replied that I’d tell the caller: “What a coincidence. You’re just the one I wanted to talk to!” The professor winced, but I said, “If the call was for me, what else could I say?” To me, it was logical, not that I wouldn’t be surprised to receive such a call. Of course, it would also mean that the caller was aware of where you were, even if you had not informed anyone, but that would be another matter. If a friend sees me on the side of the road & offers me a ride, I do not believe that he has been spying on me, just because I’m a Goy, not a jew. We Goyim usually take things at face-value, & we live in trust, rather than suspicion. I do ask myself, “Cui bono?” who benefits from some arrangement, if it’s not to my liking? But that occurs rarely with me. Most people are helpful, rather than harmful, which is how I also like to be. I get no joy from others’ misery, even if they are my enemies, whom I’d be willing to kill on the spot.

I’m glad you got some use out of the 1942 National Geographic. That was the world I was brought up in: the world of World War II propaganda. To many sheeple, that world is still “true,” but not to me, if it ever was.

I shall treasure your Swedish Yule card. The fat little bird seems to be enjoying a “God Jul” as well. Would that be a robin? I’m not an expert bird-fancier. I see the red breast, but the other colors seem different from so-called robins here.

Yes, I would have loved to remain in Sweden, but I was forbidden to work there. Thus did I exchange Sweden for Africa. It did not benefit me, personally, but the knowledge I gained may be of benefit to Our Race, if I can pass it on &/or apply it. I must wait & see what the Norns have decreed for me, in my service to Our Race, such as it may be.

Again, many thanks for all you have done. DOWZ! ORION! 88!

Eric

--------------------

Write to:
Mr. Eric Thomson
P.O. Box 896
Yakima, Washington 98907-0896
U.S.A.

Thread