VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 19th, 2014 #1
Lars Redoubt
Thomsonist-Frenzian

Default Eric Thomson: Letter to Chad

18 AUG 07

Hail Chad! It was great to receive your letter of 14 AUG 07.

Words of praise from me are as nothing, compared to ZOG’s obvious respect for you, as demonstrated by the efforts they are attempting to use against you, physically & mentally. There is no greater respect than that which is shown by ones enemies.

Mind-games, i.e. psychological warfare, are aimed at altering one’s behavior, by altering one’s attitudes. These are often variations on the ‘carrot & stick’ ploy of positive & negative incentives.

In some cases, the zoggies don’t even dangle a real carrot, but the HOPE of a carrot, as one of Dr. Goebbels’ secretaries described from his stay in the ZOG-gulag, none other than Lubyanka in the kosher capital, Moscow.

Hope is what they used to squeeze words from him, which they later made into a ‘confession.’ This tells us lots about zoggies, who are disciples of cabalism, i.e. jewish black magic.

All they needed to do was to put his signature at the bottom of a ‘confession’, but the hebes had to exert themselves over time to extract a few words from their Goy victim, which they put together as a ‘statement’. They got his signature by having him sign into the interrogation room!

One would think, by that time, after World War II, that Soviet ‘confessions’ would be discredited, as they were during their show-trials of the 1930s, but Goyim have short memories, so Soviet ‘confessions’ attributed to “Nazis” were accepted without question.

How things change, but most Goyim aren’t aware that they have changed. DUH! Spotting change takes memory. Memory is the enemy of tyranny. ZOG knows!

By treating you as a hated ‘honkey’, the zoggies show their fear of you, & thus reinforce your attitudes & behavior.

There’s an old fable about the sun & the wind who made a bet to see which one could remove a man’s cloak. The wind tried it first, but the harder he blew, the tighter the man wrapped his cloak around himself. The sun turned up his heat, & soon, the man removed his cloak, himself. Your zoggies behave like the wind. DUH!

Maybe they are just amusing themselves at your expense, not to mention the expense of the tax payers, whom ZOG expects to pay & shut up, as in the case of its Iraq war.

Our ZOG has produced the world’s largest prison population. It is now so large, that space for confinement is lacking, & some prisons are releasing convicts sooner than they intended. This trend is also occurring in Black South Africa.

I have tried to point out to one of your top-zoggies that diversity includes attitudes & behavior.

Much of U.S. crime is entirely due to diversity, in which some feel they have the right to take others’ lives & property without their permission, &c.

Is our prison population growing by accident or by design?

My favorite conspiracy theorist, FDR, proclaimed that, “in politics, things don’t just happen the way they do. They are MADE to happen as they do!”

Sun Tzu would ask, “Why you pay to station hostile garrisons all around you’ country?” Why, indeed?

According to my Japanese sources, prisons are a recent acquisition from the crazy White man. Traditionally, anyone ‘too diverse’ in his behavior was killed on the spot. Why pay to feed & house such people?

The USA began as a racket, a delusion, on behalf of ‘cheap labor.’ There is no such thing, for what the employer does not pay will be paid by the tax-payers & by society as a whole.

A rapidly-increasing number of the prison population came into this Land of ZOG as ‘potential cheap labor’, but they turned out to be expensive criminals.

Employers seek to keep wages low & lower, on behalf of profits, so they want the borders open. Now their biggest source of ‘cheap labor’ is overseas, chiefly in China. Hence, domestic populations are now vastly in excess of requirements.

History shows us what rulers do with ‘surplus populations.’ Usually, they are used to wage war & to extend empires.

But, on the domestic front, surplus people, specifically prisoners, are used to wage civil war, as occurred in Russia, where the Khazar-Commies opened the prisons & armed the prisoners to terrorize the majority Goyim. They succeeded.

Would such a program occur here? Certainly, if the ZOG deemed it of benefit for their interests.

Would they kill off their prisoners? Certainly, were that perceived to be to ZOG’s advantage.

There is no protection from the CONstitution in emergencies, as occurred under Lincoln, whose concentration camps kept Maryland in the Jewnion. Our law recognizes precedent, & we have The Civil War as a legal precedent. Pretty scary!

As you say, new 9-11 + state of emergency = Bush as emperor, perhaps of The North American Union. Apparently, that’s what the Rockefellers’ Council on Foreign Relations wants, & the Rockefellers are top-zoggies. Hence, the NAU may be a matter of WHEN, not IF.

We will hear many more rumors, but we should always ask, “Cui bono?” Who benefits?

When we know who runs the show, we may predict how things will go in general. Such knowledge lets us see the bigger picture amid the abundance of details & distractions.

I’m glad you enjoyed my African items. It was notably 2 Black African writers who advised halting all ‘aid’ to Africa, since it profits crooks, foreign & domestic, & is no benefit to the African people who must live in Africa.

No wonder such an article was only published in a German newsletter with a small circulation!

Perhaps my translation will inform a few more Goyim, aside from decision-makers who work for the ZOG.

During my work in Rhodesia, I was privileged to be stationed in tribal trust areas, where I could see Black Africa in its traditional culture.

One notes the kraals, Dutch for corrals, which enclosed the huts of a Black man’s wives. These huts, which were built by the women, who did all useful work in African society, were made of mud plastered over wattles (woven sticks & twigs).

The huts were round, with conical thatched roofs to protect them from rainfall, if any. Wealthier families would add plaster for better insulation & water-proofing.

Doors were usually large pieces of wood, allegedly strong enough to prevent a hungry lion from forcing entry. The floors were red & polished. What looked like red cement was mud mixed with cattle blood, which was smoothed & dried.

One hut I visited had a big brass bedstead, with room for nothing more. Everything was clean, since nothing was wasted.

Traditional African pillows are made of carved hardwood, rather in the shape of 2 “Ts”, with the bottom “T” inverted.

The wooden pillows are at least a foot high, for they also serve as stools to sit on. Such pillows would be used with cushions or bedrolls, rather than the European-style bed I described.

The African pillow is a compromise, for I think it would take getting used to as a stool or as a pillow.

The Blacks objected to the use of wheels, perhaps because Blacks never invented them.

Water was hauled from the nearest pond or stream in 50 gallon steel drums, carried on forked tree trunks that were chained to pairs of oxen. This is in “The Space Age!”

The tree forks dig erosion gullies in the soil, which speed up soil depletion in rains, & turns rivers brown. Use of wheels would also save on oxen, but wheeled carts are too ‘high-tech’ for Black Africa’s tribal trust lands.

Since women did all the work, including child-rearing, food-growing, weaving & hut-building, what did the traditional Black male do? He fathered children, by visiting his wives in turn.

He spent lots of time in the beerhalls where he quaffed large amounts of African beer, known as chibuko in southern Africa.

I understand that it was almost thick enough to be chewed, so it resembled combining European-style beer with cornmeal mush.

The Black adult male was traditionally a hunter, so he would sit in the beerhalls & tell hunting stories, after which, he’d go home to father additional children. It’s a hard life, but someone’s got to do it, as they say.

When the first Whites arrived to settle in that part of Africa, now called Zimbabwe, in 1890, there were approximately 300,000 Black tribesmen chasing one another about in tribal wars for land, cattle & women.

When the Whites handed the territory over to Black Marxist rule in 1980, there were over 7 million Blacks, by actual census. This is what the Evil White Man had done to Africa.

The rule is simple: When Blacks multiply beyond their cultural values, they destroy the land & one another.

The crazy White farmers produced great food surpluses, & the crazy White nannies of colonial rule protected Blacks from themselves, which contributed to further Black increase.

But Black values remained unchanged, regardless of suits, telephones & air-conditioning: “More for me & more of me,” with no regard for the rest.

Before I left Africa, I made a prediction based on what I saw around me: over-population, desertification & shortsighted, ruthless greed.

The White Man was leaving Africa, but not to the Africans, for the Asians see resource-rich Africa as their promised land.

I predicted that the Blacks could not hold onto Africa, & that there would be far fewer Blacks thereon, were they left to their own cultural values, as is occurring.

My experience in Africa erased any vestiges I may have had of colonialism, belief in cheap labor &/or “White Supremacy,” for I was firsthand witness to the evils of diversity.

Having served at the tail end of The British Empire in Africa, I had no difficulty in recognizing the USA as another multi-national, multi-cultural empire: a kosher version of ancient, decadent Rome.

After my travels on this planet, I observed that Whites invent & forget; Yellows copy & remember, & Blacks destroy. This is not to claim any race as ‘inferior.’

One student of evolutionary theory pointed out that White & Asian brains are way too big for their behavior, & that Blacks’ brains are more suited to their evolution. What profiteth a man with large brain who can press a button & blow up the world?

As you say, it’s best to disregard what your zoggies say, in favor of what you can see.

Yes, Pierce’s book business served a useful purpose for some, but a pernicious purpose for others, like the members of The Order.

What we make of knowledge is what counts. The individual makes the difference.

All the best.

DOWZ! ORION! 88!

Eric

--------------------

DEVELOPMENT AID: A multi-billion dollar business for the donor-countries, a drama for Africa!

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=69860

--------------------

Write to:
Mr. Eric Thomson
P.O. Box 896
Yakima, Washington 98907-0896
U.S.A.

Thread