VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 27th, 2014 #1
Lars Redoubt
Thomsonist-Frenzian

Default Eric Thomson: Letter to Tom

27 AUG 07

Dear Tom: Many thanks for your letters of 15 & 21 AUG 07.

I note that they arrive dry & unscorched from floods & fires, which the jewsmedia are touting in your territory, & elsewhere. Now would not be a good time for a vacation in Greece, as I understand, nor hiking in the Swiss Alps.

Indeed, ZOG’s mercs are being stretched beyond their limits, not to mention the U.S. economy.

Our ZOG is living like there’s no tomorrow, as Goyim bleed to death in the sands of The Middle East. This seems like madness without end, as White Goyim go off righteously to die for Israel & Banksterdom, while Russia & China grow stronger.

My favorite conspiracy theorist, FDR, declared that “Things are MADE to happen as they do.” With that in mind, it appears that our ZOG wants to see the USA collapse in front of the world.

I doubt that anyone will mourn our passing, any more than anyone did for the collapse of decadent Rome.

“Onward, to infamy & extinction!” “Long live chaos!” These words best describe our behavior.

The Spanish Foreign Legion, in which I decided not to enlist, had its motto: “Long Live Death!” I thought that just a wee bit nihilistic for my tastes, & that their nickname, “The Sweethearts of Death,” was rather melodramatic.

I also understood that their rations were worse than those of the French Foreign Legion, so I was not tempted. Yes, I am quite an idealist. Ha!

Pardon me, but the years go by so swiftly that I remind myself of some colonial officer of the 19th century.

Well, aren’t we involved in Afghanistan, which the young Winston Churchill advised us to avoid at all costs? We learned nothing in his time.

The Balkans are as unstable as they were when The Ottoman Empire existed, & our incursion into Iraq is even worse than that of the British after World War I. Africa is in upheaval.

I suspect that I could open an edition of The London Times of the 19th century & find news items on par with many of today.

I feel as if I were participating in some rerun of “The 4 Feathers.” But the Fuzzy-Wuzzies are here, & they wear our uniforms.

Sometimes, I just want to sit back & enjoy a cup of cold coffee. Old age may not confer wisdom, but it does confer lethargy, at least when the temperature approaches 100°.

Yes, Yakima is The Bulawayo of Central Washington, in brown, rather than Black. But we are privileged to be free of fires, floods, hurricanes, tornadoes, & so far, earthquakes.

The sirens, gunshots & racing police cars are so much a part of the mestizo milieu that I hardly notice them, so when my windows remain intact, I can say that it’s ‘all quiet on the western front.’

Another 9-11 may be used for all sorts of things: renew the draft; amalgamate with Canada & Mexico under The North American Union; sell the country to China; bomb Iran for Israel, &c. There are so many exciting possibilities. Methinks the world is too small for Dubbya to hide, anywhere.

Yes, your walletless adventure is a tribute to intelligence, however, in Brownest Yakima, it would be surprising if you were to find it when you returned home.

One fellow had to go to work every day with a suitcase in which he carried his shaving kit, toothbrush, toothpaste, soap & a clean towel, plus a change of clothes, for his apartment was prone to pillage by mestizo-bandidos in close proximity. He also carried a lightbulb, since he would return after dark.

The Myth of Cheap Labor has brought the Turd World home to us. Such a deal!

I have recommended P.T. Barnum for sainthood, for he was Truth Incarnate: The USA proves that there is, indeed, “A sucker born every minute.”

How long can this ‘ZOG & phony’ show continue?

Banksters speak of “consumer-confidence.” I never understood that term, for my consumption was always based on the amount of zogbucks I had, & not how ‘confident’ I was.

In my experience, wishful-thinking loses to reality, every time. We shall see just how long ZOG can remain afloat on ‘confidence’ & worthless jew I.O.U.s.

I marvel every day that the USS Titanic is still above water, for there is no good reason that it should be.

Watch out for those flames & floods.

DOWZ! ORION!

Eric

--------------------

Write to:
Mr. Eric Thomson
P.O. Box 896
Yakima, Washington 98907-0896
U.S.A.

Thread