0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Display Modes Share
Old June 22nd, 2006 #41
Subrosa
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hibernian
Still got plenty of VNN shirts, guys. The image is back on the Buywhite site. (Thanks again for getting it up)
I'd like a Tank or a muscle shirt with 14 on the Front and 88 on the back, with govnn.com on it somewhere. What does a run of those cost?

Old June 22nd, 2006 #42
Hibernian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subrosa
I'd like a Tank or a muscle shirt with 14 on the Front and 88 on the back, with govnn.com on it somewhere. What does a run of those cost?

I'm still soaking in the bath I took from the original VNNF shirts

I won't be doing any more for the next few decades.

Old July 3rd, 2006 #43
Subrosa
Banned

How many does a run constitute and how much would it cost? Also, I would like to order some cards. How can I give you the design I want for them?

Old August 27th, 2006 #44
Subrosa
Banned

feel free to pm me if you don't want to post it here.

Old March 6th, 2007 #45
Robert Bandanza
Banned

It is much better to order the largest size available because the shirts will most likely shink a few sizes down.

Old March 17th, 2008 #46
Vijay Coomar
TNT NT-YT

I'm a coconut. Will you guys sell me a VNN t-shirt? I don't live in the US.

Coomar
Votary of the Occident

Old March 17th, 2008 #47
Alex Linder
Administrator

You guys need to lay off the jenkem. THERE ARE NO VNN SHIRTS!

It would be nice if there were...

...BUT THERE AREN'T!

Old March 19th, 2008 #48
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
You guys need to lay off the jenkem. THERE ARE NO VNN SHIRTS!

It would be nice if there were...

...BUT THERE AREN'T!

There were VNN shirts. I printed 'em.

Two years ago when this thread was started.

If anyone decides to print another run of shirts, I would strongly suggest having people pre-order them.

Many people will say they want one, but when offered the chance to crack open that wallet and actually purchase one?

Crickets.

Fair warning.

Old March 19th, 2008 #49
Alex Linder
Administrator

No kidding. I investigated printing shirts years ago. Price discounts don't kick in unless you order several dozen shirts at a minimum. There's not enough interest to get that many shirts printed. Still, it would be cool to have some VNN shirts.

Old March 19th, 2008 #50
Alex Linder
Administrator

It took Wolzek a couple years to unload a few dozen Fuck Israel shirts.

I think some people have a mistaken idea about tshirts. Unless you can screen them yourself, or you have hundreds of buyers, there is no way to make money off them.

Old March 19th, 2008 #51
Francis Playfair
W.N.F

Quote:
No kidding. I investigated printing shirts years ago. Price discounts don't kick in unless you order several dozen shirts at a minimum. There's not enough interest to get that many shirts printed. Still, it would be cool to have some VNN shirts.
Yeah, they are nice to have, we had a run of WNF t-shirts last year, but we worked on the pre-order basis, like Hibernian suggested, if you don't do that to many people back out.

They were nice shirts, but it wasn't a profit thing, it was just a 'vanity' thing, there's not much profit unless you can get a good run going, and that requires a large customer base.

Old March 19th, 2008 #52
yankee jane
Mene, Mene, Tekel Upharsin

You don't need to print up t-shirts in advance, you can set up an account at cafepress and offer shirts in all sizes and styles, mugs, hats, bags, bumper stickers, buttons - all kinds of stuff with your logo and graphics at no cost. You design any logo you want, set it up online and people can go there and order if they want to. You could offer stuff for VNN, VNNF, FreeTalk Live, Whitelandia, whatever. The transaction is actually between the buyer and cafepress. They are a little pricey, but not bad. You can opt to sell the merchandise at cost or you can tack a few dollars on top of the base price and make something on the sale. You don't put out any cash to offer stuff for sale, you don't have any stock on hand, you don't pack and ship, etc. CAFEPRESS.COM

Someone would probably report you if you tried to sell a "Fuck Israel" or "No Jews Just Right" shirt, but you should have no problems with logos, listing web addresses, etc on your merchandise. You could try setting up a completely separate account for the "iffy" items that might get reported and get that account bumped and see how far you could push their envelope

There are other online places besides cafepress where you can design and sell your own shirt and merchandise with an online store like:

SPREADSHIRT

SNAKES ON A PLANE

Old March 19th, 2008 #53
Alex Linder
Administrator

Yankee Jane, we had that years ago. Vic Wolzek set it up in fact. Then some kikes in Israel started phoning CP's 1-800 line and they shut our account down. Yet another denial of our civil rights. Strangely, the FBI proved uninterested in investigating the matter, their "special" agents being busy helping Dick Warman shut down our ISP.

Bloody revolution, people. Everything else has been tried. The only thing they respect -- they being judges, media, organized jews -- is the gun.

Old March 19th, 2008 #54
Francis Playfair
W.N.F

Quote:
Bloody revolution, people. Everything else has been tried. The only thing they respect -- they being judges, media, organized jews -- is the gun.
You're right, it's not about the maintaining the status quo, it's about revolution.

Until people stop being afraid of being different they'll always be the same.

If someones frightened of knocking over apple carts then there will always be apple carts blocking the road.

If someones playing by the enemies rules, they lose.

I remember, years ago now, I was cornered by a gang of blacks, one of them asked me what I'd do, if he launched me across the road.

I told him I'd walk right back into the building, and face him again.

He laughed, he said "seriously, what would you do?"

I told him I was serious.

He said "there's a whole gang of us here, we could kill you"

I said they'd have to, because if they didn't I keep walking back into that building.

He laughed again, but I saw the doubt in his eyes, he wasn't so sure anymore, he didn't know whether to mess around anymore.

Was I serious?

Him and his friends left at that point, he wasn't willing to put it to the test.

Until everyones ready to stand up, and say "Fuck you" nothing will happen.

Nothing will happen until we have balls.

When we have balls we'll have revolution.

As long as people think there's a nice, safe, cosy way out of this we'll all keep rolling down the road to the execution chamber.

Old March 20th, 2008 #55
Alex Linder
Administrator

You're right. But then when I criticize Sam Francis, who spent his whole life encouraging young fogeys to think they were smarter and tougher than the jews and professional whores running the Republican Party, I'm the bad guy.

The conservatives have nothing to offer. Their concern, as was Sam's, is for their careers.

Thread