Old March 24th, 2012 #1
John in Woodbridge

Default Off the grid living

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=DsVxgOjNLbA

Old March 25th, 2012 #2
SlagMaster

Californian bots are the most wasteful consuming creatures on the
planet. Their 100k cars, their clogged road system. Now their sluts
fornicating in used Chinese shipping containers.

Old March 25th, 2012 #3
keifer

Wouldn't a more practical use for those containers be that they are used to ship niggers back to africa.

Old March 26th, 2012 #4
P.E.
Geriatric Coalburner

I think it's a great video.

She might be a mongrel or whatever, but she makes a point; if you are in a position where you are working for a weekly paycheck (a slave position) and not some CEO or guy with big stocks, you should consider alternate options to the mainstream; the less your earning potential, the more extreme alternatives, to her point of being the far extreme.

It starts getting costy to live when you have taxes out the ass, utilities being gouged.

There comes a point where you do have to think how much you're working just to have "this apartment" or "this house".

I know a lot of people who are working 80 hours a week just to be able to keep up on payments for a place they come to sleep a little bit and payments for a car they use to go to work and the grocery store.

But, of course, there is the other reality, that a lot of people are just squatting now in vacant houses.

And nobody is really doing anything about them....... so.......

Last edited by P.E.; March 26th, 2012 at 07:26 PM.

Old March 26th, 2012 #5
Yevgeny Morozov
sick & tired of deadbeats

See my signature, I guess that sums it up...
The "the White Nationalist movement" and its "leaders" are a joke ... on Whites. | Donating to deadbeats is the equivalent of nigger handouts. | What's the difference between the Shoah business and the White Nationalism? Reach and shekel flow.

Old July 11th, 2012 #6
MikeQuigley
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by P.E. View Post
I think it's a great video.

She might be a mongrel or whatever, but she makes a point; if you are in a position where you are working for a weekly paycheck (a slave position) and not some CEO or guy with big stocks, you should consider alternate options to the mainstream; the less your earning potential, the more extreme alternatives, to her point of being the far extreme.

It starts getting costy to live when you have taxes out the ass, utilities being gouged.

There comes a point where you do have to think how much you're working just to have "this apartment" or "this house".

I know a lot of people who are working 80 hours a week just to be able to keep up on payments for a place they come to sleep a little bit and payments for a car they use to go to work and the grocery store.

But, of course, there is the other reality, that a lot of people are just squatting now in vacant houses.

And nobody is really doing anything about them....... so.......
Well what this woman is doing is squatting. Who owns the ground? It's either private property or state property. I've wanted to do something like this for a long time but I don't know how to get away with it without trouble with the law. You'd have to do it in northern Idaho or something with no roads, Ted Kazinsky style. You'd have to hike in there with everything on your back and build shelter from the surrounding trees and brush. It would also have to be camo so you're not spotted by a plane. God forbid someone is off the grid and not paying taxes.

Thread