VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 9th, 2014 #1
Lars Redoubt
Thomsonist-Frenzian

Default Eric Thomson: Letter to Brian

5-5-07

Hail Brian! Many thanks for your mailing of 24 APR 07.

I wonder if Tom N[---] has any idea about New Zealand. According to one of my correspondents, K.R. B[---], NZ = Wogland, with many more on the way.

NZ always had its ‘Injuns,’ the man-eating Maoris, who make the similar sort of anti-White mischief which U.S. aborigines are doing.

In Canada, their predation & parasitism are much worse, as epitomized by the Injun blockade of Caledonia, Ontario, which they are escalating so as to cut the east-west railway & highway.

The anti-White ZOG of Canada alias China-duh wrings its hands about “White guilt” (for existing) & dips into tax-payers’ money to obtain more bribes.

Thomas Chittum described ZOG’s schizophrenic imperialism, in which they want ‘diversity’ on behalf of divide & rule, but not so much diversity that their empire disintegrates.

Chittum points out the danger (to ZOG) of seeking diversity & domination at the same time. In such a mad race, which demon will come in first?

ZOG wants them neck & neck, but it looks as if the mestizos of Latin America will take first place, unless China moves in, as it is doing in Canada.

To add to the mud-mix, ZOG has been importing loads of Black ‘refugees’ who are fleeing their post-colonial regimes. As one writer observed: “They have proved that they can ruin their countries, so now they come to ruin our countries.”

It has been said of Arabs that each one has at least 52 different opinions on any topic. This appears to describe the Irish, who can’t agree on keeping Ireland. To me, this is as mad as a family who can’t decide about living in their own house.

When the Irish give Ireland to the muds, where do they plan to go? Your Irish behave as if they were of different races, & not one people.

I suspect that Irish divergence has been a luxury, a vice, which Irish could afford when Ireland was mainly Irish, but not now.

Why does your press or jewsmedia always seem to show Black males surrounded by White females? Do Irish girls love niggers for their looks, or is ZOG creating a subliminal image for the Goy sheeple? My suspicion is both.

Can’t Irish people see how anti-Irish the judeo-feminists are? They don’t want Irish babies, & if they want babies, they must be mongrels. This is true in North America, but it does not seem so blatant.

A recent statistic on jewsradio alleged that White males are becoming much fewer than White females in colleges & universities, since the males allegedly go for niggerball, not scholarship. Meanwhile, the wogs & nignogs are subsidized by tax-payers to attend those same colleges & universities.

So guess with whom the White females will associate: other females &/or non-White males. The Goyim go right along with this anti-White genocide program, while blaming White males for “paternalism, chauvinism & racism.” Such a deal!

The BNP is certainly sabotaging White Unity, under orders of its jew paymaster.

As you say, Le Pen seems to have been sidetracked in favor of the new, jew ‘nationalist,’ Sarkozy.

France is proof of the folly that place is deemed ‘nation’. Obviously, whoever lives in France is “French!” Jewsradio commentators say that an election of Sarkozy will spark immigrant riots.

Back in the 1950s, my parents received visitors from England. The visitors were perplexed at U.S. racial attitudes & behavior. They said that such fuss over color would not occur in the U.K., for it would play no part in British attitudes.

My mother, who was a liberal, replied that U.S. Whites originated in Europe, so our attitudes were not invented in America.

She said that it would be interesting to see how Brits & other Europeans cope with a large Black or non-White minority in their countries.

Mom hoped that the Europeans would do much better than we did with the racial issue. I wonder how that ancient chat would go nowadays.

Methinks the Brits would sing a different song about “barring the colour bar,” by ignoring race all together, as they stated then. Whites have become the minority in most formerly White countries, including North America.

My take on ‘trimming’ is that no leader worth his salt should pander to popular fantasies. The best pro-White propaganda can be a Black fist in a White face.

ZOG’s gulags are racial universities, where reality is the course of study, so gulag graduates tend to seek their own kind.

ZOG complains about its own prisons being recruiting venues for Black Nationalist Moslems, who may (gasp!) sympathize with Osama & Company.

Jewsmedia report that Black military enlistments are way, way down, so most ZOG-mercs are non-Blacks, mainly Ostensible Whites, Asians & mestizos.

Why am I reminded of Rome’s legions? They were mainly non-Romans who marched under the banner of a non-republic, right into the dustbin of history.

The American zoglings are simply marching faster, in their motor vehicles, but there’s lots of room for them in history’s dustbin.

Keep up the great work, for your cause is becoming more relevant with every mud invader.

Keep Ireland Irish!

ORION!

Eric

--------------------

Write to:
Mr. Eric Thomson
P.O. Box 896
Yakima, Washington 98907-0896
U.S.A.

Thread