VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 20th, 2014 #1
Lars Redoubt
Thomsonist-Frenzian

Default Eric Thomson: Letter to Tom

9-9-05

Dear Tom: Many thanks for your letters of 2 & 6 SEP!

As usual, stupid, suicidal Whitey is playing nanny to Black predators & parasites, & he is spreading them around the USA, where they are likely to come into conflict with the spic-locusts. Everything Whitey does hastens the advent of Tom Chittum’s Civil War Two.

ZOG’s efforts to buy off the mud flood will only increase it. Eventually, those who breed will overwhelm those who feed & The Turd World will come home to everybody.

Most interesting will be the fate of the fat cat felons, or as the jew, Teddy Roosevelt, described them: “The malefactors of great wealth”. That is what happens when one points a finger at another: he points 3 back at himself.

I’m all in favor of White Separation, but Whites don’t appear to be, since they love their niggerball more than their race.

I was discussing the “rebuilding of New Orleans” & the other devastated places in the wake of Hurricane Katrina with a fellow who is in the building business.

He said that the Black denizens of the South are so lazy that he would probably have to hire spics to get the job done. So much for disaster “creating jobs” for niggers!

As Churchill said, “Why stand when you can sit, & why sit when you can lie down?” Why work if you are “entitled” to welfare?

I understand that the Georgia peach crop used to be picked by Blacks, but now it is picked by spics, just as the fruit crops in this state, as well as vegetables.

Local Indians & Whites used to do that work, but both seem to live off handouts from the tax-payers. So do the spics, but some of them do work!

As long as citizens are paid for not working & aliens are paid low wages, this vicious circle will eventually strangle the tax-payers who make it all possible, thanks be to ZOG.

The latest news mentioned two important ‘facts’:

(1) New Orleans is sinking because of mud-compaction & resource-extraction.

(2) New Orleans was already below sea level, & the sea is rising.

One can build levees until N.O. looks like something on the bottom of a fishbowl, & the pumps will have to run 24-7, as the ground water seeks its own level.

Resource-extraction has occurred in Texas & California, causing Texas groundwater to be contaminated with saltwater (as occurs in Louisiana).

The same applies to California, where ground-subsidence has caused certain coastal areas to be below sea level. Levees protect oilwells whose pumps are causing the ground-subsidence.

In California’s Central Valley, irrigation wells have also caused ground-subsidence. I think it was a drop of 26 feet when I last visited the area in the 1960s.

A severe earthquake could cause California to be flooded from San Francisco Bay to the gulf of Baja California. Yes, the San Andreas Fault runs through the Central Valley.

Jewsmedia hebes are paranoid about other ‘possible’ disasters, & their imaginations are working overtime, poor babies! Well, here’s another possibility: volcanic activity could cause earthquakes, as our local Mt. St. Helens does, now & then.

Also, earthquakes might cause dormant volcanoes to wake up & erupt.

When I was in Kentucky, a local told me of The Madrid Fault which had a terrible earthquake in the 1700s, which affected the length of the Ohio River, causing it to reverse for a brief time, & when I was in Toronto in the 1980s, an earthquake, which I felt, caused at least one bridge to collapse in Quebec, its epicenter.

My birthplace, Bakersfield, CA, was greatly ‘remodelled’ by a major quake in 1952, which almost shook me out of bed in San Fernando, 100 miles away.

A recent news report said that journalists are forbidden to view the recovery of bodies in New Orleans, where the body-count is now “barely over 300”. Can we trust the ZOG’s statistics? Would you care to buy the Brooklyn Bridge?

I see no benefit in rebuilding New Orleans, which was basically a nigger whorehouse & mulatto studfarm.

Jazz was invented to mask the whorehouse noise in the first place, so we can be ‘proud’ of this ‘cultural heritage’.

The old ditty about “The House of the Rising Sun” refers to a young stud who learns that he’s caught syphilis from his night in New Orleans. How romantic!

I’m glad that your relatives survived the Katrina Disaster, & their property losses were fairly limited. They must live right! Maybe they will consider relocating, but there really are no places which are 100% ‘safe’, as we know.

One thing we should learn from this lesson is that culture stems from biology, not vice versa.

A top-kick zog relief expert was interviewed by a radio jewess who was offended by the spokeswoman’s statement that refugees get along best by being with their own kind, & not all mixed up.

Holbrooke said the same of the Balkans & of Africa, so truth will out, as we say, but truth not heeded will make no one free.

DOWZ! & ORION!

Eric

--------------------

Write to:
Mr. Eric Thomson
P.O. Box 896
Yakima, Washington 98907-0896
U.S.A.

Thread