VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 10th, 2014 #1
Lars Redoubt
Thomsonist-Frenzian

Default Eric Thomson: Letter to Mr. T

11 May 04

Dear Mr. T[---]! Many thanks for your letter of May 4th & the informative downloads.

To answer your question as to my source for Polish Army positions in 1939, at the time of the German attack, I recall that these positions were shown on newsreels of the period, where battles took place.

As I recall, the Poles’ defensive positions were east of major rivers, and not west of them, where the Polish Army units were. This meant that they got caught out in the open when the Germans hit them.

I regret that I know of no book which shows these positions, nor the actions which took place, although there must be at least one, somewhere.

It is very sad that the Germans and Poles became enemies, for that is not how they got started in the 20th century.

Hitler got along with Marshall Pilsudski, as I have read, but after his death, the Polish government was apparently taken over by those who were Allied stooges and who wished to force war upon Germany, at the behest of the British, primarily.

My article, “Poland and the Lies of the Allies” refers to British Foreign Office archives in which the British virtually deeded Poland over to the Soviet Union, before the outbreak of war in 1939.

The French made such a feeble effort to attack Germany’s “West Wall”, which was little more than a propaganda label, that German pressure on the Poles could not be relieved.

The Poles put up a valiant struggle, only to be stabbed in the back by the Soviet Union, which also murdered some 15,000 Polish officers and buried their bodies at Katyn.

British propaganda alleging German atrocities against Poles in “death camps” was concocted to cover up the enormity of the Katyn Forest Massacre.

After World War II, the alleged victims of the Germans became jews, rather than Poles, and the “gas chambers” which the British had deleted from their official statement on German “atrocities” in 1943 returned to embellish what was to become the jewish Holohoax.

During the war, both Britain and the USSR worked actively to eliminate or to reduce Polish resistance to a Soviet takeover.

The British assassinated General Sikorsky, but the Soviet ‘Jewnion’ was Poland’s major enemy. After killing the Polish officers who fell into Soviet hands, the Reds told the Polish Secret Army to rise up in Warsaw in 1944 or 1945, so that “the gallant Red Army” could cross the Vistula and ride to their rescue.

The Polish patriots rose up, but the Red Army rested on the opposite bank of the Vistula, until the Germans had eliminated the Polish Secret Army in Warsaw. Only then did the Red Army advance.

The excellent Polish film, “Kanal”, depicts those horrible days, and I recommend it highly.

The USA did the same thing to the Hungarians in 1956, by urging them to rise up, only to leave them at the mercy of the Soviet invaders and occupiers.

As I say, the so-called Cold War was an Orwellian hoax, for there was no real animosity between the Soviet Jewnion and the Jew-Nighted States. Both victimized those within their respective spheres of influence.

The Hitler-Stalin Pact of 1939 was a major turning point in history, for the Communists became Nazi allies overnight, and this had a major effect on the French, and was even felt in North America.

The next pivotal year was 1941, in which Germany attacked the Soviets, before they could attack all of Europe. Stalin assumed that the German forces were all on the Channel coast, preparing to invade Britain, as suggested by Operation Sealion, but instead, the German forces were massing in Poland, under the Soviets’ noses.

I recommend you read “The Icebreaker” by former Soviet GRU officer Suvorov (his pen name).

With 20-20 hindsight, I would say that if the Poles had a government acting in terms of Polish interests in 1939, they would have made an alliance with Germany, rather than goading Hitler into a war he did not want.

As I see it, the non-White demographic threat is too great for Germans and Poles to engage in these out-dated rivalries and animosities, in favor of anti-Zionist White Unity. An Aryan is one who has no Black nor Yellow admixture.

Incidentally, another newsreel showed the Polish cavalry on training exercises. I don’t know who originated the silly story that the Polish cavalry “charged the German tanks with lances”, for they were much better prepared than that.

The Polish cavalry units were mobile, compact and versatile. They carried radio equipment and light artillery, so they could perform reconnaissance and combat duties, and they were smart enough to use natural cover and to keep out of sight.

We used cavalry successfully in Rhodesia, during the civil war. Unlike motor vehicles, horses are silent and they can move swiftly through the bush, living off the land, without need for petrol supplies. Well, enough ‘nostalgia’.

It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance, and I see by my Chinese dictator (my clock) that I must go to my American coolie job, so I shall sign off with my usual:

DOWZ! & ORION! All the best!

Eric

--------------------

Poland and the Lies of the Allies

http://www.faem.com/eric/2000/et014.htm

--------------------

Write to:
Mr. Eric Thomson
P.O. Box 896
Yakima, Washington 98907-0896
U.S.A.

Thread