VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 13th, 2014 #1
Lars Redoubt
Thomsonist-Frenzian

Default Eric Thomson: Letter to Tom

18 SEP 07

Dear Tom: Many thanks for your letters of 3, 7, 11 & 12 SEP 07! I always appreciate your thought-provoking observations.

“They Live” is, indeed, more reality than fiction. One writer described Amerizombies as “asleep.”

In the book version of “They Live,” all have been put under hypnosis by the jew-like space aliens, except for a fellow who wakes up.

If we understand that most Goy sheeple are really dreaming, as they go through the motions on the Talmudic Treadmill to Oblivion, their behavior becomes explicable & to some extent predictable.

Since they are dreaming, they do not respond to realities. Hence, a dupe who goes to Iraq to fight for ‘freedom’, ‘security’ & ‘democracy’ & comes back maimed & traumatized is only aware of his pain, but is still likely unaware of the hypnotic illusions that put him into harm’s way.

Sheeple are even proud that they have sacrificed their sons & daughters on The Altar of ZOG. “The American Dream” is sure a scream, when we wake up.

As you say, such subjects are incapable of throwing off the alien dominators, since they are unaware of them, & don’t want to be aware of them.

Those like the traitor in “They Live” are aware.

One Freemason told me, “You know who rules the world.”

I said, “That’s all the more reason to fight them with every means available.”

What the traitor did not know was that he was as expendable to the aliens as I was. Will the Goyim ever wake up? Orwell pondered that possibility in “1984.”

It will probably take major events to make Goyim aware that their current line of behavior may be counter-productive.

Beyond that, I doubt they are capable of understanding that they serve masters who do not have their wellbeing in their interests. “His bread I eat, his song I sing,” as one writer noted long ago.

When Rome ran out of bread for the masses, reality may have become manifest, that Rome’s Way was no longer working.

My view of ZOG’s Way resembles my view of Rome, but I also note a similarity between human behavior & the bacteria which produce alcohol as their waste product.

The more successful the bacteria are at reproducing, the more alcohol they produce. Eventually, they are so successful & so numerous that their waste product kills them.

I think the line was from “Nicholas & Alexandra,” a very good movie version of Russia’s 1917 revolution:

The actor portraying “Lenin” is annoyed by the celebration of the Romanovs’ 400th anniversary of rule over Russia. He says that “the Romanovs are likely to rule Russia for another 400 years, unless they make a mistake.” The mistake was clearly World War I.

I recommend that movie, which is far superior, historically, than “Dr. Zhivago.”

Our Empire of ZOG is much like Boston’s Big Dig: It was defective from the beginning & its pieces are now crumbling. Our job is to dodge them, as best we can.

As long as the Goyim sleep, they will be incapable of coping with the realities ahead, in addition to the current ones.

I also feel that we are on the verge of calamity. Local mestizo gangs are fighting for drug turf, so Mexican conditions are encroaching, along with Mexican demographics.

Perhaps we will see the narco-terrorist regimes now vying for turf in Mexico, although there seems to be at least one old-fashioned leftist insurgent ‘army’ which has effectively knocked out key points in the Mexican economy, such as fuel supply lines & hence, the steel mills which depend thereon.

These are strategic targets, unlike those chosen by ZOG on 9-11 & at OK City in regard to The Murrah Building.

A Mexican civil war will certainly affect parts of the USA, much moreso than did their 1910 civil war. Mexican birthrates produce civil wars, & our admission of Mexicans merely postpones the inevitable.

The USA was founded on the Myth of Cheap Labor, & that myth will be our undoing. How it will affect ZOG is the question.

For ZOG, North America is a piece of real estate. ZOG is our landlord, & landlords really want tenants who can pay the rent.

China is in a position to buy it, & ZOG seems to have sold it to the Chinese. That’s an old jew-screw: betray the hosts who’ve treated them best, in favor of a new host. “They Live,” indeed!

The financial/economic situation is indeed unstable, as our entire economy is based on debt, that is, borrowed “money,” created out of nothing by jew fiat.

There has been a run on a British bank, “North Rock,” if I heard it right. The depositors are lining up, literally, to withdraw their money, while the big banksters pump in more funny-money to keep the bank afloat: more ‘monetized debt’ to the rescue!

One jew commentator must have had a warm fuzzy feeling of nostalgia, when he said, “We’ve seen nothing like this since The Great Depression!” Oh, goody.

I understand that Britain is in really deep debt-debt, as in doo-doo. But are denizens of Amerizogland any different? Stay tuned!

We have aped Perfidious Albion all along, for our ZOGs are ONE. They always were, under the Bank of England.

All the best. DOWZ! ORION!

Eric

P.S.: The Federal Reserve Racket’s interest rate reductions are inflationary. Food prices are jumping.

--------------------

Watch “They Live” on the Internet!

http://www.sidereel.com/They_Live/_watchlinkviewer/13

--------------------

They Live

They_Live They_Live

--------------------

Ray Nelson: Eight O’Clock in the Morning [= They Live]

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=88439

--------------------

Write to:
Mr. Eric Thomson