VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 8th, 2014 #1
Lars Redoubt
Thomsonist-Frenzian

Default Eric Thomson: Letter to Brian

14 MAR 07

Hail Brian! Many thanks for your recent letter & enclosures.

No doubt you are very busy, which is always a good sign. I can’t say the same here in this part of northern Mexico, where spics are in such abundance they must fight each other, to avoid running out of targets.

A few blocks down on the street where I live, a young spic gangster made the mistake of exchanging gang signs in the form of hand gestures to a carload of spicklettes (small spics). In return, he was shot, but not well enough, according to our local jewspaper, The Yakima Harlot-Repulsive, as locals call it.

Whites are targetted, but mainly for what the muds think they have. Whites & Blacks are now so few that they are no longer deemed competition for jobs & livingspace. We are fading into the background, ZOG willing.

An acceleration of current events may disrupt our otherwise peaceful extinction via abortion & miscegenation.

Of course, Patrick Henry would say, “The gentlemen speak of peace, but there (will be) no peace” with a mixed-mud majority. ZOG knows that’s true, for wars are the jews’ harvests.

When change comes slowly in our perceptions, we usually fail to perceive it, but when change comes rapidly, at least some of us notice it.

In the USA, media coverage & promotion of non-Whites came gradually, in my recollection. It came so gradually that I had a sudden shock of realization: that a cross section of Afghans looked much Whiter than did a cross section of U.S. denizens, in crowd photos.

Your jews & their stooges are pouring on the coal for a non-White Ireland, from what I see in your “multi-cultural weekly.”

Since politics is people-power, altering a region’s demographics certainly alters politics in the region. Duh!

Goyim are taught that “we are all equal,” so replacing one race with another within a region ‘should not’ affect the goings on therein. If you believe that, I think I can interest you in some offshore real estate.

When I was in Spain, in 1965, the Jewnited States sent massive numbers of fit Whites off to Indochina, & immigration laws were changed to favor non-White invaders. This is the pattern for U.S. wars since the Civil War: Whites out, muds in.

This observation led me to coin the ignored, but relevant slogan: America: if you love it, don’t leave it! But the White zombies of ZOG go marching to their doom, like good Goy sheeple.

It is said that the prospect of hanging concentrates a man’s mind wondrously, but even the prospect of injury & death cannot seem to snap Whitey out of his jew-daze.

I really appreciate your “humint” from you on the ground observations of post-Soviet Russia.

Many thanks for the beautiful map of St. Petersburg & the route of The White Sea Canal, which was the grave of multitudes of Goyim under Stalin alias Djugashvili or Jewson.

“Stalin” did not end jewish rule over Red Russia, as we Goyim are taught by our jewsmedia. He gave the jews an excuse to claim that they were “poisecuted” in the USSR.

After Rabin’s assassination at the hands of a jew in Israel, will jews claim that they are “poisecuted” in jew-ruled Israel? Stay tuned!

In my experience, everyone connected with the Soviet government whom I had dealings with, face to face, looked like minions of the U.S. government I met during my 1969 exile: all of them jews.

I figured that, if “Stalin” had killed off “all the jews” of Red Russia, how come there were so many jews in Soviet embassies?

Goyim are prone to wishful-thinking. They WANT to believe that Russia ‘miraculously’ freed itself from jew-rule & influence, if not under “Stalin,” then under Putin, who seems to have kosher origins, according to The Canadian Jewish News.

Those who claim that Putin is not a jew refuse to check back issues of the jewspaper on the Internet. I can only go by memory.

Putin may not be a jew, let’s assume, but his rump Russia seems to have lots of the tribe in key positions & seems to be placing more of same in the ‘Russian’ government, just as our Zionist regime in The District of Corruption is teeming with talmudists. No wonder we are dubbed “Usrael” by cogent critics.

What Russia obviously lacks are “the smooth-handed Goyim” massacred by the jew-Bolsheviks.

Leaders are apparently born, not made, no matter how good their schooling. That’s why the jews are ordered to “kill the best of the Goyim.” There are very, very few of them, as history proves.

As you say, alleged White Nationalists who focus on Moslem invaders, & not the jew occupiers, are falling into the jews’ trap of “let’s you & him fight.”

I understand that Covington also played his usually negative role in C-18, as always.

Thanks for suggesting that others translate my writings. They are welcome to do so, & sell them for their own profit. One fellow said he would do something like that, but I haven’t heard a word about his project in years. Maybe he forgot.

I strongly suspect that your ZOG’s refusal of your girlfriend’s visa was due to anti-White racism.

Your anti-Irish regime aims for Ireland to go brown & then Black, as well as Yellow, the colors of the toilet bowl, not the rainbow.

ORION!

Eric

--------------------

Write to:
Mr. Eric Thomson
P.O. Box 896
Yakima, Washington 98907-0896
U.S.A.

Thread