VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 1st, 2014 #1
Lars Redoubt
Thomsonist-Frenzian

Default Eric Thomson: Letter to Jeff

10 JAN 07

Hail Jeff! Many thanks for your letter of 7 JAN 07. I hope my reply reaches you without delay, before you relocate. Thanks for your ‘outside’ address.

You raise a very good question, for my knowledge of religions is not very extensive. As far as I know, Celtic peoples were Druids, as were the people who built Stonehenge.

Druids, as I understand, worshipped gods of Nature & believed in sacred groves, which were also honored by the Odinists.

My impression, from what little I know, is that there were more similarities between Druids & Odinists than there were differences, but I may be wrong. Sorry!

As you say, if it feels false to you, I’d advise that you heed your feelings. I had that feeling with Christinsanity.

My view of worship is that it should be simple & sincere. I seek to be at peace with the Universe. Peace is obtained by understanding.

When I need a sense of peace & power, I say, “I invoke the Power of the Universe, on behalf of the Universe.”

Prayers for special favors reflect one’s own lack of understanding.

If you saw the movie, “Excalibur,” you understand how King Arthur brought disaster upon himself & his kingdom by selfishly wishing to save the dying Lancelot.

The movie is also educational, for it teaches a people’s leader where his first loyalty should always lie: with his people, not his selfish little ego.

I have had leaders who have sacrificed their people on behalf of their selfish interests. One is in prison for thought-crime, & I’m not sure if the traitor, Ian Smith, my former Prime Minister, still lives. Lots of good people died for the cause he claimed to believe in, just as lots & lots of Americans have died for the lies of their presidents.

From what I know, Cabalism is evil because it is against The Universe.

Cabalists are willing to pervert the course of The Universe, if they could, on behalf of their finite, fleeting, petty wishes. To me, nothing could be more evil than that.

The ancient book of Aryan wisdom, “The Bhagavad Gita,” says that “all evil” stems from “the loss of understanding,” but it goes back a ways: “From the corruption of women proceeds the confusion of races; from the confusion of races, the loss of memory, from the loss of memory, the loss of understanding, & from this, all evil.”

The great psychologist, Carl Jung, saw signs that “racial memory” existed, that distinct peoples share myths which seem to ‘interface’ with facets of their souls. That’s why a wise woman told me: “jewish books are for the jews, & jew messiahs, too, so if you’re not of jewish blood, what good are they to you?”

That statement finally explained the fact that jew mythology never appealed to me, nor had any meaning for me, for I was not obsessed with fear & guilt like jews & their dupes.

Bible-babble meant nothing to me, any more than a Voodoo chant on the African veldt. These are not my people.

I have felt in touch with my racial memory when I was learning Swedish; on a ship in a storm at sea; when normally timid animals show no fear of me in the wild, as if they sense that I mean them no harm, because I’m not always hungry!

A jew-on-the-make wanted to start a ‘religion’, but he admitted he hadn’t a clue about an ideal or doctrine, so he advertised that he wanted “lots of ritual.” In other words, he wanted form without substance.

As I understood, he really wanted to establish a ‘temple’ for sex orgies, with ‘suitable’ ritual & musical accompaniment.

“Basically,” I said, “You face the problem of licensing a whorehouse, for you are going to require ‘offerings.’”

He admitted that was basically his plan.

I heard no more of the jew & his ‘temple.’ For all I know, he pimps for his wife in true biblical tradition. His racial memory is showing.

You may be able to find the information you seek on the Internet, or even in a good public library.

If I hear of any good books on Druids, I shall let you know. Otherwise, you can tell me.

All the best to you. ORION!

Eric

--------------------

Write to:
Mr. Eric Thomson
P.O. Box 896
Yakima, Washington 98907-0896
U.S.A.

Thread