Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 4th, 2006 #1
Hibernian

Thumbs up I would actually purchase this!

Since our VNN T-shirts are selling about as well as "Support your local Police" buttons at a Grateful Dead concert, I have some other ideas.

Would you be willing to actually BUY any of the following items that had the VNN logo/URL printed on it?

Not just say how cool it is, not just make suggestions, but physically put payment in an envelope, stamp it and mail it?

1. Hard foam beer/soda can "huggies". $7.00

2. "Wayfarer" style Sunglasses w/imprint on the arm frame of the glasses. $10.00

3. "Frisbee" type flying disk. (This would be geared towards "give aways" on college campus) $2-3 bucks each.

4. Keychain. $5-6

5. Coffee mugs or Pilsner style beer glass $5-6

6. Ink pens. $2

7. VNN/F stickers, adhesive back. $10 per 100

Prices listed include shipping, and are a "ballpark" figure, price being determined by the quantity we order for printing.

What say you, VNN? Any interest at all?

Old April 4th, 2006 #2
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hibernian
Since our VNN T-shirts are selling about as well as "Support your local Police" buttons at a Grateful Dead concert
Lol! Fuckin' hilarious! :cheers:

I would be more than willing to purchase all the items you suggest, Hibernian, with the exception of the frisbee. (And don't try to hand me this shit about being out of size large in the VNN t-shirts like you did in your pm! I know you're holding out, you fucker! )

kid'n.

Old April 5th, 2006 #3
Hibernian

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoaxThis
Lol! Fuckin' hilarious! :cheers:

I would be more than willing to purchase all the items you suggest, Hibernian, with the exception of the frisbee. (And don't try to hand me this shit about being out of size large in the VNN t-shirts like you did in your pm! I know you're holding out, you fucker! )

kid'n.

From now on, every order I print, WN or not, I shall place a size large aside for Hoax.

I'm printing an order for a H.S. girls soccer team today. Hope you like hot pink, ya bastard!

Also, as a stubborn Irishman, I will print a lot of this stuff up, no matter if it does not sell by the hundreds. It will be available to activist.

Just another small way to help get our message out, and promote/fund VNN.

"Let a thousand flowers bloom"

Old April 5th, 2006 #4
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hibernian

I'm printing an order for a H.S. girls soccer team today. Hope you like hot pink, ya bastard!
Well! You certainly don't make it easy on a girl, do ya, ya big brute?!

Hot pink you say?.....hmmm.......gotta admit, it does sound super....

Then again, fuscia is also divine.....nope nope, not really.....mmmm..........Wait a sec!....Hold the princess phone! How about mauve?!!....I think that would be an absolutely maaarvelous idea! Yes!....A mauve suc--....eh, soccer jersey would match-up just wonderfully with my new purple passion spandex short-shorts! Yaaay!!

Wudda ya say, big guy...think you can do it? Hmmm?

*kiss kiss*

Old April 5th, 2006 #5
WhiteMan4WhiteLand
TNB Connoisseur

I would buy stickers that have the slogan "no jews. just right" on it.

Old April 5th, 2006 #6
Action Alert

Red sticker that says "JEWS" in white with vnn web address underneath to put under "STOP" on stop signs.

STOP
JEWS
govnn.com

Thread