VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 7th, 2018 #1
Dan Hadaway

Default Neanderthal Cave Art Suggests They Were Smarter Than We Thought

Quote:
The new study suggests that Neanderthals must have had quite a bit of brain power, at least enough to do cave paintings. At that time, 65,000 years ago, they may even have been similar to Homo sapiens in intelligence. Other artifacts previously found to be associated with Neanderthals, such as remnants indicating the systematic use of fire and stone ring constructions, lend support to this view.

So are we not that special, after all? Might there be another path to technological intelligence? In our latest book, The Cosmic Zoo: Complex Life on Many Worlds, William Bains and I argued that there were many paths to the evolution of complex life on Earth (and by extension, elsewhere in the universe), so it ought to be common in the galaxy. However, we also made the point that the pinnacle of complexity, technological intelligence, was only achieved once on our planet: with us.

The discovery by Hoffmann and colleagues of smart Neanderthals could change our thinking in this respect. Might the Neanderthals have achieved technological intelligence if they hadn’t gone extinct? Or maybe our own species was helped along in its evolution, considering that the gene pool of the two species mixed to some extent. We don’t know enough to say, and of course, Neanderthals and Homo sapiens share more than 99 percent of their DNA. But it’s still an intriguing question.
Read more at https://www.airspacemag.com/daily-pl...svXIPQADgo2.99

Old August 26th, 2018 #2
H Meerschloss
Middle-aged Member

Whenever I see something about our ancient ancestors in articles etc. I always pick them out for my attention.
Although I am not one to fall for every "conspiracy theory" that circulates I am slowly coming away from accepting the narrative that mainstream scientists and media are handing out for us to believe. That is, that modern humans spread across Europe from Africa about 40,000 to 50,000 years ago and that there was little to no interbreeding with the Neanderthals.
A recent find in China dates stone tools found there to just over 2 million years ago. That's in the same ball park as the oldest find of stone tools ever found near Lake Rudolf in East Africa some 3.3 million years old.
Clearly the first of our human ancestors came from Africa, the only home of the great apes. But these creatures were really pre-human ancestors or ours. In that time frame of some two to three million years there is scope for a species to significantly evolve.
For black-skinned men to change to white-skinned in some 50,000 odd years seems unlikely to me ... that said I am not in anyway qualified to judge that.

I think that the powers that be (Jews) are bull-shitting us. I suspect that in truth all non-African peoples are in all probability descended directly from the Neanderthals (or in Asia the Denisovans).

Last edited by H Meerschloss; August 26th, 2018 at 09:51 AM.

Thread