VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old June 8th, 2018 #1
Skinhead Zack

Default Negro Lewis Hamilton Says Society Is 'In Stone Age' On Equal Pay and Racial Equality

I wonder what he thinks of his brothas living in Africa.

All non-Whites would still be in the Stone Age without the help of White people.
Stupid dumb Negro.

Equality is a lie.

BBC Sport:

By Andrew Benson

Chief F1 writer in Montreal, Canada

07 June 2018

Negro Lewis Hamilton leads the 2018 world championship by 16 points before the seventh race of the season, the Canadian Grand Prix, this weekend

Lewis Hamilton says society is "still in the stone age" when it comes to issues such as women's pay rights and racial equality in sport.

Hamilton was responding to the Forbes list of best-paid sportspeople, which had no women in the top 100.

The Mercedes driver said: "It shows you how behind we are in the world. There is no reason why a woman should not be able to earn what men earn."

Four-time world champion Hamilton, 33, is 12th in the latest Forbes list.

Why are there no women on Forbes list of highest paid athletes?

Hamilton fears 'difficult weekend' at Canadian GP

Hamilton used the example of tennis player Serena Williams' struggle for representative pay and equal treatment.

Williams, 36, had been 51st on the 2017 Forbes list but, having not played much in the past 12 months because of pregnancy and the birth of her first child, did not earn enough to make the rankings in 2018.

Hamilton said: "Serena is in the top three of the greatest athletes of all time, above a lot of, if not all, the people on that list, so it is a big question.

"Women rule the world. I don't understand. It just shows you we are still in the stone age. That needs to change. When will it change? I don't know."

Ugly she-gorilla Serena Williams has won 23 Grand Slam tennis tournaments in her career

Hamilton, who is of Afro-Caribbean descent, also made a reference to the struggles of black athletes to earn the same amount through endorsements as their white rivals.

"Serena has already spoken of how difficult it is," he said. "She has been up against Maria Sharapova and she had more results than Maria but Maria - and not just her but particularly white players she was playing against - were earning more money than her. Yet her results were higher.

"That is still the fight we have in society today. It is going to take some time to change it.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/amp/formula1/44404995

Last edited by Skinhead Zack; June 8th, 2018 at 11:17 PM. Reason: Typo

Old June 8th, 2018 #2
RobJ81
Onward and Upward.

Hamilton, who is of Afro-Caribbean descent, also made a reference to the struggles of black athletes to earn the same amount through endorsements as (their white rivals).
ARE YOU KIDDING ME! Those knuckledraggers make hellafied money from endorsements. That nigger LeBron James gets something close to 500 million a yr. from his endorsements and thats not counting his NBA contract. AND how many of them assholes get that same *Privilege? Fuck you Lewis Hamilton.
Oh damn... Let's not forget about the NFL and how one monkey changed the entire program.
**If you watch that garbage...BOYCOTT that shit.

Old June 8th, 2018 #3
Skinhead Zack

Yes, those with an IQ of below 80 in sports, always get their money from their Jewish masters.

And they're spending it all on drugs, luxury cars and traitorous White whores.

And will eventually cry equality to gain sympathy. liberals love it.

That is fucking disgusting and what he is saying is complete BS.

Old June 8th, 2018 #4
Longbaugh

If women rule the world, and they can't manage to pay themselves as much as men earn, then that says a lot about women's management skills.

Old June 8th, 2018 #5
Phaedrus
Aryan race erudite philoso

Negros like Hamilton and Obongo confirm that mixed race subhumans will have to be repatriated. Hamilton is young enough that he will be alive when the repatriations begin. And articles like this where he is inciting hatred of Whites means he will be shown no mercy.

Repatriate the hate.

Old June 9th, 2018 #6
jaekel

Who cares what that Nigger thinks? Fuck him!

Old June 11th, 2018 #7
Ironguard1940

Default Niggers are the race that time forgot-for a good reason

Hamilton, like all niggers, are stuck in the muh dick age (1 billion years ago) and are unable to evolve into anything more. So anything they say is less than irrelevant.

Old June 11th, 2018 #8
Robbie Key

Probably the work of some Jewish PR-manager. Hamilton said this a couple of weeks ago:

Quote:
Female models will back on the grid at this weekend's Monaco Grand Prix, though they won't be holding placards displaying driver numbers.

Instead they will be taking pictures and displaying messages on social media for a luxury watch brand.

Formula One's new owners Liberty Media had previously said "grid girls" were "clearly at odds with modern day societal norms," ending a practice that had been a staple of the sport for decades, though Lewis Hamilton and Sebastian Vettel offered a different slant.

"I think women are the most beautiful thing in the world," Hamilton told reporters Wednesday, after organizers confirmed TAG Heuer would continue its longstanding promotional arrangement with the race.

"When we pull up to the grid and there's beautiful women on the grid, that's the Monaco Grand Prix, that's a lovely thing."
https://edition.cnn.com/2018/05/24/s...spt/index.html

That's somehow a point of controversy today. I wish I was born in the early 1900's and got to die on the German side of WW2 when I hear about crap like this.

Old June 12th, 2018 #9
Dan T N Ford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinhead Zack View Post
I wonder what he thinks of his brothas living in Africa.

All non-Whites would still be in the Stone Age without the help of White people.
Stupid dumb Negro.

Equality is a lie.

BBC Sport:

By Andrew Benson

Chief F1 writer in Montreal, Canada

07 June 2018

Negro Lewis Hamilton leads the 2018 world championship by 16 points before the seventh race of the season, the Canadian Grand Prix, this weekend

Lewis Hamilton says society is "still in the stone age" when it comes to issues such as women's pay rights and racial equality in sport.

Hamilton was responding to the Forbes list of best-paid sportspeople, which had no women in the top 100.

The Mercedes driver said: "It shows you how behind we are in the world. There is no reason why a woman should not be able to earn what men earn."

Four-time world champion Hamilton, 33, is 12th in the latest Forbes list.

Why are there no women on Forbes list of highest paid athletes?

Hamilton fears 'difficult weekend' at Canadian GP

Hamilton used the example of tennis player Serena Williams' struggle for representative pay and equal treatment.

Williams, 36, had been 51st on the 2017 Forbes list but, having not played much in the past 12 months because of pregnancy and the birth of her first child, did not earn enough to make the rankings in 2018.

Hamilton said: "Serena is in the top three of the greatest athletes of all time, above a lot of, if not all, the people on that list, so it is a big question.

"Women rule the world. I don't understand. It just shows you we are still in the stone age. That needs to change. When will it change? I don't know."

Ugly she-gorilla Serena Williams has won 23 Grand Slam tennis tournaments in her career

Hamilton, who is of Afro-Caribbean descent, also made a reference to the struggles of black athletes to earn the same amount through endorsements as their white rivals.

"Serena has already spoken of how difficult it is," he said. "She has been up against Maria Sharapova and she had more results than Maria but Maria - and not just her but particularly white players she was playing against - were earning more money than her. Yet her results were higher.

"That is still the fight we have in society today. It is going to take some time to change it.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/amp/formula1/44404995
Disgusting nigger hypocrisy!
Last time I checked, Nigger Hamilton was worth £ 159M, yet he has NO trouble LECTURING PEOPLE about the alleged "injustices" "suffered" by niggers, and sounding off nigger style against successful Whites

Old June 12th, 2018 #10
RobJ81
Onward and Upward.

But please.. Lecture us AGAIN about that oppression. A 41k dollar purse and a $1,300.00 pair of shooz? $90.00 for a fucking pair of sox!
Same with the fucking Nigger behind him. What's that suite cost Boy?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	FB_IMG_1528806529791.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	60.8 KB
ID:	10206  

Last edited by RobJ81; June 12th, 2018 at 06:42 AM.

Old June 12th, 2018 #11
Phaedrus
Aryan race erudite philoso

Quote:
Lewis Hamilton Says Society Is 'In Stone Age'

Thats because a growing percentage of society's population is from the Ape Age.

Old June 12th, 2018 #12
Karl Lueger

There will never be racial "equality" as it's genetically impossible.. a primitive nigger never has and never will be even close to European or Asian people..
It shows that be even trying to elevate itself to human levels, when it's total history has been one of primitive failures.
The only sad thing is that the most beautiful thing in the world, Total Race War is nowhere close to happening..

Rambo, John J.

Old June 13th, 2018 #13
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Looks like F1 is going to decline, they have boring cars, (which will soon be battery powered), no more sexy box girls, and boring drivers, the sport is infected with PC pozz. I predict the pozz will only bring marginal gains in female and nonwhite viewers which will not compensate for the congruent loss of its traditional white male viewers.

Old June 13th, 2018 #14
Karl Lueger

What was that Danica cunts record of wins?
Every race she entered she won or what. .

Rambo, John J.

Tags
mongrel, racism, stupid nigger

Thread