VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 19th, 2017 #21
Shelise Williams
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Marr View Post
To the extent that your premise of mistreatment and enslavement is accurate, I am sympathetic to your sentiments. The problem is that after learning how much jews, who are not White, and who actually hate White people, have distorted the historical narrative, I have become EXTREMELY critical of the orthodox historical narrative.

I strongly suspect the jews of holding a monopoly on the African slave trade, and it's beyond doubt that Africans were enslaved by other Africans and sold to what I suspect are predominantly jews who transported them to the South America, the Caribbean Islands and lastly Charleston where jews where also heavily involved. That was the last stop. Slaves not bought in Charleston were probably going to thrown overboard into the sea, so for Whites who bought them in that stage of the trade cycle, we could justifiably site humanitarianism as a motive. I just don't know.

What I do know is the jewish modus operandi which is false flagging, blaming others for their misconduct usually while pretending to be Whites. The fact that the American jewish media projects a narrative of Black mistreatment by Whites is par for the course. I suspect it contains about as much truth as their holohoax narrative.

If I'm even partially correct in my suspicions, this is probably a good book to read.

https://www.amazon.com/Secret-Relati.../dp/0963687700
Slaves not bought in Charleston were probably going to thrown overboard into the sea...

A much nobler way to die. Not at the hands of the White man, the most savage creature on earth. Worse than any wild animal on earth, including for 3% of you, Satan himself.

Old March 19th, 2017 #22
Shelise Williams
Banned

Default Gawd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
*Rape

*Sow
Every. Time. I try to catch up on this forum, I see a Becky post. Rape? Trust, no Black man has to rape a Becky. You give it up, enjoy, and lay crying in your beds the next morning contemplating the ramifications of rape. After a few attempts from the Black that "raped" you, you seek a beta. At least someone who respects you. You log on to a WN site waiting for praise and a pedestal and end up at VNN. Again, I am too embarrassed to continue to entertain "dis".

Old March 19th, 2017 #23
Olaf Menes

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheLice Williams View Post
Correct. I do not fear Black men, they will defend me until the very end. This is something that I am so Thankful for.
Evidently that is because you ARE a low functioning retard. The stigma is that
Black women are abused at immensely high rates by Negro Men, and many, if not most assaults go unreported for fear of being labeled a "Snitch".

And for Black women, it's an even bigger problem: Black women are almost three times as likely to experience death as a result of DV/IPV than White women. And while Black women only make up 8% of the population, 22% of homicides that result from DV/IPV happen to Black Women and 29% of all victimized women, making it one of the leading causes of death for Black women ages 15 to 35. Statistically, we experience sexual assault and DV/IPV at disproportionate rates and have the highest rates of intra-racial violence against us than any other group. We are also less likely to report or seek help when we are victimized.

http://time.com/3313343/ray-rice-bla...stic-violence/

So ya, just like the average Black, you are most likely to be a victim...of a BLACK MALE!

But don't let reality affect your pathetic delusions of "The docile Negro Male".

Every statistic in crime points to the MASSIVE disproportionate numbers of violent crimes Black Males commit!

Only a retard like you would not be wary of their destructive and violent tendencies.

And of course, if you spawn one of their bastards, then they flee like a fart in a hurricane and leave your ghetto ho EBT card dependent ass all by yourself! 18 years to raise another generation of mindless concrete chimps!

Besides......You do know you are simply a statistic waiting to happen.

Old March 19th, 2017 #24
Shelise Williams
Banned

Default Streed? Alex?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olaf Menes View Post
Evidently that is because you ARE a low functioning retard. The stigma is that
Black women are abused at immensely high rates by Negro Men, and many, if not most assaults go unreported for fear of being labeled a "Snitch".

And for Black women, it's an even bigger problem: Black women are almost three times as likely to experience death as a result of DV/IPV than White women. And while Black women only make up 8% of the population, 22% of homicides that result from DV/IPV happen to Black Women and 29% of all victimized women, making it one of the leading causes of death for Black women ages 15 to 35. Statistically, we experience sexual assault and DV/IPV at disproportionate rates and have the highest rates of intra-racial violence against us than any other group. We are also less likely to report or seek help when we are victimized.

http://time.com/3313343/ray-rice-bla...stic-violence/

So ya, just like the average Black, you are most likely to be a victim...of a BLACK MALE!

But don't let reality affect your pathetic delusions of "The docile Negro Male".

Every statistic in crime points to the MASSIVE disproportionate numbers of violent crimes Black Males commit!

Only a retard like you would not be wary of their destructive and violent tendencies.

And of course, if you spawn one of their bastards, then they flee like a fart in a hurricane and leave your ghetto ho EBT card dependent ass all by yourself! 18 years to raise another generation of mindless concrete chimps!

Besides......You do know you are simply a statistic waiting to happen.
We are not losing, YOU ARE. Think Trump supports the likes of you? Nah. Ya been took, bamboozled, Trumped...

Old March 19th, 2017 #25
Franco

"Shelise": name one GOOD thing that negroes have given the world. Just one thing. The "Delta blues" doesn't count. It all sounds the same. Johnny Winter did the blues better than negroes did.

But anyhow, don't worry, Alex will ban you soon enough.

------------

Old March 19th, 2017 #26
Olaf Menes

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheLice Williams View Post
We are not losing, YOU ARE. Think Trump supports the likes of you? Nah. Ya been took, bamboozled, Trumped...
What the hell are you talking about you miserable retard? Is it possible for you to attempt a diversionary idiotic comment any more obvious ?

The premise to my comment was you claim you are not afraid of "Black Men."

I showed you the facts, the second leading cause of death of Black Females is.....Murder by Black Males!

The leading cause? Another conundrum for an ape like you calling someone fat.....The leading cause of Death for Black Females is? COMPLICATIONS OF BEING FAT FUCKING OBESE EBT CUNTS! Heart DISEASE!

Where the hell you started a belligerent retard chimp rant about Trump from that, only a call to Jane Goodall might be able to help decipher your primitive chimp logic!

Old March 19th, 2017 #27
Joe from OH

http://yun.complife.info/100facts.htm

Always one of my favorites.

Niggers are inferior and retarded. That is all.

Old March 20th, 2017 #28
Shelise Williams
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco View Post
"Shelise": name one GOOD thing that negroes have given the world. Just one thing. The "Delta blues" doesn't count. It all sounds the same. Johnny Winter did the blues better than negroes did.

------------
Music. Civilization, anti bigot. hey, we were brought here by lazy Whites. They did not stop fucking us until we became Mulatto. I am proud of Black, all day.

Old March 20th, 2017 #29
Shelise Williams
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco View Post

------------
Yes, perhaps banned within a few minutes. Most homosexuals are White. Are you gay Franco?

Old March 20th, 2017 #30
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelise Williams View Post
... we were brought here by lazy Whites. They did not stop fucking us until we became Mulatto...
Thank you, Shelise. I find it refreshing to hear about Whitey's sexual prowess for a change.

Old March 20th, 2017 #31
Shelise Williams
Banned

Smile For You ogga boogah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olaf Menes View Post
What the hell are you talking about you miserable retard? Is it possible for you to attempt a diversionary idiotic comment any more obvious ?

The premise to my comment was you claim you are not afraid of "Black Men."

I showed you the facts, the second leading cause of death of Black Females is.....Murder by Black Males!

The leading cause? Another conundrum for an ape like you calling someone fat.....The leading cause of Death for Black Females is? COMPLICATIONS OF BEING FAT FUCKING OBESE EBT CUNTS! Heart DISEASE!

Where the hell you started a belligerent retard chimp rant about Trump from that, only a call to Jane Goodall might be able to help decipher your primitive chimp logic!

I am married to a STRONG Black man. The man you fear. Keep talking shit, White Boy. We have more guns than you. Keep playing, playa

Old March 20th, 2017 #32
Dan Hadaway

Old March 20th, 2017 #33
Ironguard1940

Default I am beginning to enjoy making this nigger look stupid although she is helping me with that

Quote:
White women, chasing the Dick, die. Black women will cut a White. Make no mistake.
YOU are the one chasing WHITE dick, nasty sheboon ho. Take your nasty nigger cooch back to your 'strong' black man. I bet he is strong after not bathing for a week or two. All you know how to do is talk shit here. That is all you are good at. If you were indeed worthy in any way you would not be here running your big jiglips all day but taking action somewhere. I have done that repeatedly. This is a WN forum and you are trolling. Go ahead nigger. Every time you post you look weaker.

Old March 20th, 2017 #34
Ironguard1940

Default The SPCA might object to this animal abuse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Hadaway View Post
The gorilla looks more intelligent.

Old March 21st, 2017 #35
Shelise Williams
Banned

Default White Dick? Is there such a thing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940 View Post
YOU are the one chasing WHITE dick, nasty sheboon ho. Take your nasty nigger cooch back to your 'strong' black man. I bet he is strong after not bathing for a week or two. All you know how to do is talk shit here. That is all you are good at. If you were indeed worthy in any way you would not be here running your big jiglips all day but taking action somewhere. I have done that repeatedly. This is a WN forum and you are trolling. Go ahead nigger. Every time you post you look weaker.
Every time you respond to me you prove that you are a limp Trump bitch boy. I have no use for a white man, you have no Iron, and you have no respect. Your own women despise you.

Old March 21st, 2017 #36
Shelise Williams
Banned

Default Yah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Marr View Post
Thank you, Shelise. I find it refreshing to hear about Whitey's sexual prowess for a change.
Perhaps. There should be no pride in it though. None. This is why Black women are the most racially loyal group in this country. We despise you guys.

Old March 21st, 2017 #37
Shelise Williams
Banned

Quote:
Perhaps. There should be no pride in it though. None. This is why Black women are the most racially loyal group in this country. We despise you guys.
white men, err cave men cast out from the caves of Europe. You think you run this? You are out bred 2 to 1. You are going the way of the caveman, from whence you came. Neanderthals, devils. Buh bye.

Old March 21st, 2017 #38
Ironguard1940

Default Finally a house nigger that's in house entertainment

Quote:
Every time you respond to me you prove that you are a limp Trump bitch boy. I have no use for a white man, you have no Iron, and you have no respect. Your own women despise you.
And every time you respond to me, skanky nigger ho, you prove that you are just another worthless nigger-led by the jews through the ring in your shotgun barrel nostrils nose. You say you have no use for White men but here you are trolling a WN forum with White men. In reality you have no use for any men BUT White men, that's obvious. We just don't want your skanky, AIDS infected nigger pussy. I got the Iron, coon, in my pants and in my gun rack. Many White women that have loved me have found out the first part, You will find out the second part out. Keep on running your nigger mouth, smelly Obama baboon.

Old March 21st, 2017 #39
littlefieldjohn

Common sense dictates that niggers, much like domesticated dogs, will be loyal to whomever is feeding them at a particular time, which is why jew anti-white propaganda is directed and so readily absorbed by inferior nigger brains.
Like Linder says, anger at the symptoms is secondary to eradication of the disease.

Old March 21st, 2017 #40
Shelise Williams
Banned

Default common sense?

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefieldjohn View Post
Common sense dictates that niggers, much like domesticated dogs, will be loyal to whomever is feeding them at a particular time, which is why jew anti-white propaganda is directed and so readily absorbed by inferior nigger brains.
Like Linder says, anger at the symptoms is secondary to eradication of the disease.
Common sense dictates that betas, like yourself will continue to lose. No one wants your babies, no one will give you the time of day. If you are smart, ya better listen.

Thread