Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > Uncensored Europe + > United Kingdom
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old May 26th, 2017 #1
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post Manchester bomber was banned from his local mosque and reported to the authorities at least 5 times

The Manchester Arena bomber was banned from a city mosque after accusing an Imam of "talking b*****ks" during an anti-ISIS sermon, it is claimed.

Salman Abedi, 22, walked into the arena and detonated an IED on Monday night, killing 22 people, including children as young as eight.

Victims were leaving an Ariana Grande concert when the university dropout blew himself to pieces with the device, packed with nuts and bolts.

Before the terror attack, Abedi had allegedly been reported to authorities at least five times over his extremist views, but they failed to stop him.

Now, it has been claimed that he was previously banned from a Manchester mosque after criticising the Imam during a sermon against the Islamic State.

The terrorist, whose parents are of Libyan origin, stood up before declaring: "You are talking b*****ks", according to local Akram Ramadan.

He then allegedly gave the Imam a "threatening stare".

Mr Ramadan, 49, part of the close-knit Libyan community in south Manchester, said the incident unfolded at Didsbury Mosque.

"There was a sermon about anti- Daesh (IS) and he stood up and started calling the Imam - 'You are talking b*****ks," he said.

"And he gave a good stare, a threatening stare into the Imam's eyes,

"He was banned."

Mr Ramadan lived in the flat above Abedi's older brother, Ismail, who has since been arrested by police in Chorlton, Manchester.

Sheikh Mohammed Saeed had previously described how Abedi showed him "the face of hate" after he spoke against ISIS at the mosque.

"He showed me the face of hate, Salman, after that sermon," he told The Times.

"He used to show me the face of hate. I could tell this person hates me. You understand, it's no surprise to me [that he was the attacker]."

Security services were repeatedly warned about Abedi over his extremist views before Monday's attack, sources told the Daily Telegraph.

However, despite the alleged warnings, they failed to stop him.

Two members of the public called a special anti-terrorist hotline to report the ISIS-linked killer’s horrific views, The Mirror reported.

One community worker said two people who knew Abedi at college made separate calls to the police begging them to take action.

He said: “All of the publicity is about Muslims not coming forward and this shows that they are coming forward and expressing their concerns.”

Both callers said they had been worried that “he was supporting terrorism” and had expressed the view “being a suicide bomber was OK".

The calls are thought to have been made around five years ago. It’s still unclear whether police acted on the tip-offs.

According to a spokesman for Libyan authorities, one of Abedi's final acts on the night of the bombing was to ring his mum.

Late on Tuesday, Abedi’s father Ramadan, 50, and younger brother Hashem, 20, were arrested by Libyan police in Tripoli.

It followed the earlier arrest of older sibling Ismail, 23, in a dramatic swoop by armed police near a Morrisons in Chorlton.

Before h

----- snip -----

read full article at source: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...abedi-10498466

Thread