VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 17th, 2007 #141
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chain View Post
The feds have dropped the carjacking charges. Does anyone recall,as I seem to,that fed carjacking chargeswere rewritten to allow for the death penalty? Why can't both state and federal charges be brought--the federal for carjacking and the state for murders?
http://www.wbir.com/news/local/story...provider=gnews
That is a bunch of bullshit, Chain. Charges from state and fed can be brought if they wanted to do it. The concept is called dual comity. For example, if you rob a bank you have broken a state law against robbery. The feds get involved because it is FDIC insured. That means that you can conceivably do a state and then a fed sentence or both concurrently. So, for them to drop fed charges is just bullshit unless the state is going to go for capital punishment and is sure that they can get it.

Old February 18th, 2007 #142
Derrick Beukeboom

Default Bingo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustinwarnernj View Post
If we consider that niggers are at war with whites, then these savages committed a heinous but comendable act of war. Whites are much too pussified to act savagely enough to make a difference at this point. In the end, raping women and killing men will make a bigger difference then an intellectually superior argument for survival. It is a horrible fact of existence that seperates the revolutionaries from the reactionaries. Niggers 1,987,434, whites ZERO.
Nothing will change until there is physical confrontations in an extreme form.
In fact, it will only get progressively worse.

Nature is violent and savage. This is the natural order of things. Hatred means you are healthy.

Old February 19th, 2007 #143
Augustus Sutter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrick Beukeboom View Post
Nothing will change until there is physical confrontations in an extreme form.
In fact, it will only get progressively worse.

Nature is violent and savage. This is the natural order of things. Hatred means you are healthy.
As Jack London would say: The Law of Club and Fang.

Old February 19th, 2007 #144
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathtozog View Post
That is a bunch of bullshit, Chain. Charges from state and fed can be brought if they wanted to do it. The concept is called dual comity.
A better example would be that of Terry Nichols who has stood trial in the federal jurisdiction and is now facing trial in the state jurisdiction. Depends upon the will of the charging agencies and we know that whites are a low priority when it comes to state or federal monies. Don't think they aren't counting the beans in this case.

T

Old February 26th, 2007 #145
1st Edu

Angry Remember these two souls that were harvested in this JEWISH GENOCIDE SYSTEM OF HATE.

Remember these two souls that were harvested in this JEWISH GENOCIDE SYSTEM OF HATE.

Be aware what nigger shit beasts are doing.

Old February 27th, 2007 #147
Chain

Saw that #6 is fresh with just 6 views. Man, congratulations and sincere thanks to whoever is branding those vids with the govnn.com logo. It's really a pleasure to see it in front of that smug, brillo-eased talking shigger.

Please rip more vids on lots of subjects with the govnn.com, vnnforum.com and goyfire.com addresses right up front whee it counts!

Old February 27th, 2007 #148
Steve Lillywhite
Banned

Location: The U.S. Office to Monitor and Combat Anti-Semitism

Does CNN normally delete stories from their website?

CNN's report on these murders from Google's cache: http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cache...lnk&cd=1&gl=us

This is the current page:

Old February 27th, 2007 #149
Steve Lillywhite
Banned

Quote:
Saw that #6 is fresh with just 6 views. Man, congratulations and sincere thanks to whoever is branding those vids with the govnn.com logo. It's really a pleasure to see it in front of that smug, brillo-eased talking shigger.

Please rip more vids on lots of subjects with the govnn.com, vnnforum.com and goyfire.com addresses right up front whee it counts!
If you liked that one, watch these:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOXfqoOozMc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2zAFhcVdoE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIDj6XRHX2A

Old February 28th, 2007 #150
Chain

Racially motivated, I sent you a PM about learning to do this. Probably it's simple; I don't have an Apple. Some of us should be doing this. Put in vnnforum.com and Goyfire.com too.

Here's a nigger killing a nigger home video. This would be good to brand, but there are thousands of even better possibilities.
http://www.buzzhumor.com/videos/7356...aught_On_Video

Old March 6th, 2007 #151
Chain

Kicking up Channon's thread, as many people visiting today. We'll be recording some personages associated with this case today too. With any luck, we'll get some good audio material.

Old March 10th, 2007 #153
Steve Lillywhite
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chain
Racially motivated, I sent you a PM about learning to do this.
Your PM box was full.

Chain, here is the thread you asked me to start -- http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=45952

Old March 10th, 2007 #154
Chain

Racially motivated, I just viewed #7. Say, I want to apologize---yesterday we recorded Goyfire and I remembered to mention Colonel Kurtz, and JiminCO had been branding vids, but I forgot to mention you. I'll remedy that in Goyfire 51.

Thanks you for doing this work. For certain, it drives people to our sites where they can get the full story, the breadth of our struggle.

Racially motivated's thread on how to brand videos with govnn.com, vnnforum.com and goyfire.com
http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=45952

Here's one I did on spic Samuel Oscar Gonzalez with a Goyfire brand:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbrOsHxOgs4

Last edited by Chain; March 10th, 2007 at 08:38 AM.

Old March 12th, 2007 #155
Chain

Channon-Stop Being Mad Cause Your Time On The Clock Ran Out
http://youtube.com/watch?v=PF9R58Unq4E

Old March 12th, 2007 #156
H.B.

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Hate Jews View Post
Negroes have a lot more balls than the creatures known as 'White men'. White men are tame. This was a pretty good crime, respect to the negroes who did it. Good work guys.
WTF?

From what I have seen, apes are cowards. Whether it's some 30-year old chimp beating a 101-year-old woman, or four on a thin, small-framed guy and his date, they tend to prey on the weak.

If it was such a "great crime" kike, then what did they gain from it and why did they get caught?

No this was impulsive, run-of-the-mill nigger slaughter. A great "crime" would have been Hutus vs Tutsis about a decade ago ...

Old March 15th, 2007 #157
Chain

Not the MSM, the fed JOG or the state authorities in TN will prosecute nigger Lemaricus Davidson on the basis of his having been (still being!) a Black Disciples Gang member who criminally engaged in sexual terrorism based upon race in his ass-raping and corpse gasoline burn-up of Christopher Newsom. So fuck you all-- we're going straight to White people via the net and via our collective showing up in Knoxville. Get your SWAT teams and your helicopters ready, Knoxville-- we're comin' out.

Human Rights Watch finds that the Race War is on
http://www.newnation.vg/forums/showt...nnon+christian
Quote:
Some inmates, both black and white, told Human Rights Watch that whites were generally perceived as weaker and thus more vulnerable to sexual abuse. An African American prisoner, describing the situation of incarcerated whites, said:
When individuals come to prison, they know that the first thing that they will have to do is fight. Now there are individuals that are from a certain race that the majority of them are not physically equip to fight. So they are the majority that are force to engage in sexual acts.(220)

Another African American inmate, while generally agreeing with the idea of whites as easy victims, gave a more politically-oriented explanation for the problem of black on white sexual abuse:

Before I continue, let me explain that I consider myself to be speaking from mainly a black perspective. The reason I say that is not to be racist, but to emphasize that on the main, blacks, whites, hispanics, etc. . . . have a different outlook on prison rape from a convict viewpoint. Most [blacks] feel that the legal system is fundamentally racist and officers are the most visible symbol of a corrupt institution & with good reason . . . . [b]lacks know whites often associate crime with black people. They see themselves as being used as scapegoats . . . . So is it any wonder that when a white man comes to prison, that blacks see him as a target. Stereotypes are prevalent amongst blacks also that cause bad thinking. The belief that all or most white men are effete or gay is very prevalent, & that whites are cowards who have to have 5 or 6 more to take down one dude . . . . Whites are prey and even a punk will be supported if he beats up a white dude.

Last edited by Chain; March 15th, 2007 at 07:10 AM.

Old March 15th, 2007 #158
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Wink

Does anyone here think the "natives" will get restless in Knoxville when we have this demonstration?

I still remember the video (I'll look for it) of that gang of savage negro BEASTS pulling that White female reporter out of her Jeep and beating her!

I'd hate to see that happen again. Hopefully the cops will keep the natives from rioting again! Actually, if I remember right...weren't the cops in Toledo told to let the savages riot, and to "look the other way"?

Maybe I have the Toledo race riot confused with another event where the savage negroes rioted?

BTW...what is it with negroes and rioting?

-Jim

The Hudson Valley Freeman

Quote:
Carry a pocket knife ,wear steel toe boots and always make sure that you have the advantage or these savage simians will fuck you up! -- "White Minority" from VNNForum

“To destroy is always the first step in any creation.”

-E.E.Cummings

"We're seeing people wearing Skrewdriver (a white power band) shirts and sieg heil-ing around town."

-New Paltz, NY Mayor Jason West 08/18/2004

Old March 15th, 2007 #159
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Angry

Quote:
Not the MSM, the fed JOG or the state authorities in TN will prosecute nigger Lemaricus Davidson on the basis of his having been (still being!) a Black Disciples Gang member who criminally engaged in sexual terrorism based upon race in his ass-raping and corpse gasoline burn-up of Christopher Newsom.

Hey...wouldn't that fact alone be enough to charge the savage negro BEAST with a "hate crime"? (as if this could've been a love crime )

I wonder why the mainstream media aren't mentioning this?

-Jim

The Hudson Valley Freeman

Quote:
Carry a pocket knife ,wear steel toe boots and always make sure that you have the advantage or these savage simians will fuck you up! -- "White Minority" from VNNForum

“To destroy is always the first step in any creation.”

-E.E.Cummings

"We're seeing people wearing Skrewdriver (a white power band) shirts and sieg heil-ing around town."

-New Paltz, NY Mayor Jason West 08/18/2004

Old March 15th, 2007 #160
Chain

Someone from Knoxville environs posted earlier that there are few niggers in the area. Almost 1 in 5 sounds like a lot to me. We can bet the NAACP will bus in hooting gorillas from a 300 mile radius as they did in Topeka.
http://www.city-data.com/city/Knoxville-Tennessee.html
Quote:
Races in Knoxville:
White Non-Hispanic (79.0%)
Black (16.2%)
Hispanic (1.6%)
Two or more races (1.6%)
American Indian (0.9%)
Other race (0.7%)

Thread