Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 2nd, 2003 #1
Randolph

Default If I were to run for president....

To change things around and inside out, it will take a long and tedious process of convincing one person at a time. To do this any quicker is to, perhaps, use coersion. Since a true libertarian is against any form of coersion, methods of propaganda and force is out of the question.

If we were to pretend that I was the current president of the United States and that I also had a majority support in both the Senate and Congress, here is what I would do for beginners:

Abolish the Federal Reserve and liquidate it. All gold will be exchanged for outstanding Federal Reserve Notes (those are your dollars, read across the top). From than on, I will seek a Constitutional amendment to ban the Federal Government or any other governmental entity in the US from making any money or money subsititute.

Eliminate all the alphabet soup departments (DOA, DEA, IRS, EPA, etc.)

Eliminate all corporate and individual taxes. Funds for the common defense of the US will instead be provided by each state in the union on a per capital basis (this is in the original Constitution, changed by the 16th Amendment).

Seek another Amendment to ensure seperation of commerce and state. Today we understand why there must be a seperation of Church and State. Soon enough, we will have learned the lesson of Commerce and State. This Amendment will also apply to all states.

And, most radical of all, allow for the free market in private defense. The idea of taxation for protection is a relic of the medieval era that this country never gave up. We can do that now in our modern economy and with the technology we have today.

Sell off all Federal assets creating the "mother of all" auctions. Allow all public lands to be profitable and used at its highest and best use. (I will deal with all objections on this one, easily).

Since the Federal Government will ony be used for common defense and for treaty agreements, my first treaty will deal with immigration. Laisae Passer (sp) is the freedom of immigration and is compatible with Laisae Faire (sp), freedom of trade. Allowing free immigration in a world of economic nationalism, such as today, is suicide. Thus my emphasis will be on signing treaty agreements for free immigration only to those countries that put in place the program that I listed above.

Do the things above and there will be no more wars. Poverty will not be eliminated right away, but the accumulation of capital will begin. Give 50 to 100 years and we will be looking back on the 20th century and wonder what in the world we were thinking.

Old December 3rd, 2003 #2
Rob Roy MacGregor

Default Two Very Simple Questions....

1) With the media under FULL Zionist® control... Just HOW would you even get CLOSE to becoming president?

2) Even if you became president, how long do you think they (ZOG®,Mossad®) would LET YOU LIVE?

Old December 3rd, 2003 #3
Dozer

You might as well say "If I were to have magic powers". It's just as likely as you (or any white man) being the president.

Bush may win next time, but a BLACK MAN is going to be pres next time. Just you see. Wait till we are in power white man.

Old December 3rd, 2003 #4
Fredrik Haerne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dozer
You might as well say "If I were to have magic powers". It's just as likely as you (or any white man) being the president.

Bush may win next time, but a BLACK MAN is going to be pres next time. Just you see. Wait till we are in power white man.
Umm, niggers are never in power. They dangle to the Jew's tune and get some crumbles off the table, sure, but being in power? *LOL*

Of course, as the world changes Jews will eventually find another strategy. They have made themselves useful to nobles, they have done communism, they have brought in muds, and a couple of other things throughout history ... when they find something new in the future they'll be happy to drop the Black, perhaps trying to get along with Whites by showing how they too hate the 70 IQ, sickle cell inferiors. And you can't really blame them for wanting to get away from the stench.

Old December 3rd, 2003 #5
Randolph

I know full well I would not even be elected dog catcher in Marxist Detroit.

This was just a way for me to present what I would do to straighten out this mess we are in.

As to where I will get the gold? The Federal Reserve, I am going from memory here, claims 220 million ozs of gold on its balance sheet. That is where the gold will come from.

Wouldn't it be something if the Feds sold the gold long ago and put it in their own Swiss accounts? Now you got your revolution!

Old December 3rd, 2003 #6
no_nomen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randolph
I know full well -- Wouldn't it be something if the Feds sold the gold long ago and put it in their own Swiss accounts? Now you got your revolution!
Since you are so well versed in the Federal Reserve and the "money issue"
it would be only logical that you know full well that there is little to no
gold owned by the U.S. ;'>)))

Old December 3rd, 2003 #7
Randolph

I would like to find out the truth of the matter.

I will post that question to a forum of economists that I am a member of and will get the anwer.

Old December 3rd, 2003 #8
Rob Roy MacGregor

Default I Would Vote For A Black Man....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dozer

Just to FINALLY show these SHEEP (Average White American) how STUPID they really are in believing in "equality".

RACE WAR COMING NIG!

Old December 4th, 2003 #9
Craig Smith

The problem, as I see it, is that under globalism/multiculturalism, there will be no blacks or whites - ONLY a generic mix of all three races left when we are all interbred.

Old December 3rd, 2003 #10
no_nomen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randolph
If we were to pretend that I was the current president of the United States
and that I also had a majority support in both the Senate and Congress, here
is what I would do for beginners:

Abolish the Federal Reserve and liquidate it. All gold will be exchanged
for outstanding Federal Reserve Notes.
Pardon me for asking the obvious:

But where and how exactly would you (as the gov'mt)

.....get the gold to exchange for the FRNs?

Thread