VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 19th, 2005 #1
Mike Jahn
Banned

Default "The Simpsons" is a Jewish/Marxist show

"The Simpsons" is a classic example of Jewish/Marxist propaganda, the mother is the voice of reason, the daughter is highly intelligent, the father is the idiot fool and so is his son. First of all, intelligence is often passed from the mother's gene line to the children and therefore Bart would just as likely be intelligent as Lisa. Intelligence transmitted to children isn't based on having the same gender!! Total nonsense..

On the other hand, say for example that Marge is this voice of reason, why would she marry a stupid man? That wouldn't be a very reasonable choice in mates, would it? So maybe Marge isn't that wise afterall?

I watched this show when I was younger but no more. That Yiddish filth will no longer appear on my screen. Good riddance!

Old June 19th, 2005 #2
_DC_

It is a mixed show.

Marge has a normal intelligence level, but she is portrayed in a bad light when she is nagging. Lisa is propaganda through and through though: she is only rarely portrayed in a negative light, when she goes just a little too far in her liberalism, but her views are never questioned by anyone else. The only way she is criticized is in that she shouldn't think of politics 24/7.

Not surprisingly Lisa is the least popular character in the family. She is simply boring.

Bart is stupid, but not always. He can be highly gifted in some episodes, when he is pursuing something he wants.

Some other random thoughts:

Marge's two sisters are definitely portrayed in a negative way. They are unmarried because they are selfish, rude and unfeminine. They are all a woman should not be, and that is shown very clearly. One funny scene is when they watch Sex and the City and one of them remarks "Their lives are just like ours!" -- lying to herself about how great and stylish it is to be middle-aged and without children, which is the whole purpose of Sex and the City. That is only one of many conservative scenes in the Simpsons.

The whole Simpsons family is a clearly conservative message: they stick together and love each other. They fight often, but at the end of the day they still love being a family. Their neighbors the Flanders also love being a family; despite their obvious differences Homer Simpson and Ned Flanders are very alike in that they give their kids a childhood with loving and caring parents.

The minister is not always enthusiastic about his work, and Ned is obsessive about his religion, but despite this Christianity is portrayed positively: there are many episodes where Homer or someone else has angered God and then pays the price, and this is portrayed as just. This is also conservative.

In the later seasons there's a female character who is a careerist, and therefore has no time for a husband or children. She is constantly made fun of for being too engulfed by her job, thereby losing her human nature. This, too, is a conservative message.

Although made mostly by Jews, the Simpsons shows that Jews run the entertainment industry: the childrens' hero Krusty the Clown is a Jew, which is shown often. He is cynical and bitter and only in it for the money: he lights up in front of the cameras and then afterward lights a cigarette and swears at the damn kids. He has said the word "goyim" several times, like "Oops, sorry padre, I didn't mean to embarrass you in front of the goyim."

Kent Brockman, the local news anchor, is also a Jew.

There's also another Jewish character, Artie Rich, who wanted Marge when she was in high school. He is short and Jewish-looking, a nerd who tried to cop a feel when he brought Marge to their high-school prom. He is rich as an adult, but still despicable. Marge once asks him: "Do you know why everybody hates you?" He instantly replies: "Anti-semitism?"

The homosexual Smithers isn't portrayed very favorably, constantly fawning over his boss.

Bill Clinton is definitely portrayed unfavorably. One of my favorite scenes is when Lisa writes him a letter, complaining that another school band won by breaking the rules at the state fair. (As a fellow jazz player he should understand, she thinks.) By the end of the episode Clinton shows up and says he has overturned the jury's decision.
He tells Lisa: "You have taught a lesson to children everywhere: that if things don't go your way, complain until you get what you want."
Marge: "That's not very good advice."
Clinton: "Well, I'm not a very good president!" Then he smiles like a buffoon at the camera.

So there are a lot of references a WN might like in the show. On the other hand:

--The nigger Carl at Homer's job is shown as being one of the guys. He is smarter than his close friend Lennie.
--There is a Black cop and a White cop that follow the chief of police around. No difference is shown between them.
--Crooks are almost always White, such as the mugger Snake, and another mugger who assaults Marge once.
--There is a hillbilly redneck in the show who lacks most of his teeth and has terrible grammar. There are no niggers with faulty grammar.
--The indian shopkeeper Apu is only funny in the way that he talks and in his strong love for his job. He is not funny by being stupid like so many White characters.
--Lisa learns to play the saxophone with more feeling by talking to a sometimes-occurring nigger jazz player.
--The judge is a nigger
--The doctor is a nigger
--There are at least three episodes that focus entirely on homosexuality: one where Homer is afraid Bart will turn homo and his homo friend is shown as smarter and more relaxed, one where Homer moves in with some homos and they are shown to be silly-funny but still charming, and one where homosexual marriage is legalized and one of Marge's sisters becomes a homosexual.

So I would summarize this way: it is often a conservative show, but it is moderate conservative.

Old June 19th, 2005 #3
White Winger

Quote:
Originally Posted by OttoRemer
"The Simpsons" is a classic example of Jewish/Marxist propaganda, the mother is the voice of reason, the daughter is highly intelligent, the father is the idiot fool and so is his son. First of all, intelligence is often passed from the mother's gene line to the children and therefore Bart would just as likely be intelligent as Lisa. Intelligence transmitted to children isn't based on having the same gender!! Total nonsense..

On the other hand, say for example that Marge is this voice of reason, why would she marry a stupid man? That wouldn't be a very reasonable choice in mates, would it? So maybe Marge isn't that wise afterall?

I watched this show when I was younger but no more. That Yiddish filth will no longer appear on my screen. Good riddance!

Brothers,no offense,but the fucking evil thing has been on for 15 years now,what took you so long?The creator of the whole thing,matt groening-jewboy,harry shearer,who does many voices(All of them lame,mthough he believes they're all brilliant,especially when the voice is to a White character),and a huge contributor to the show-same,and priobably a veritable mob of jews writing for the thing.

Old June 20th, 2005 #4
Watermelonoid

Maybe you should just realise these things are done because the show is a COMEDY and the characters are stupid/negative/trash because it makes people LAUGH. You know, those things comedies are known for.

Do you honestly think people watch this show and think "White people MUST be stupid because a fucking CARTOON character that just happens to be white is stupid"

Jesus Christ, you people are pathetic. You can't even watch a harmless comedy without feeling some kind of "Jew" effect.

Old June 20th, 2005 #5
lawrence dennis
Anti-anti-antisemite

Default The Simpsons is a kosher production part 1

For some reason the orginal link refuses to display for me. Original link here: http://www.jewishtimes.com/scripts/e...nID=30&ID=4292

'The Simpsons' Jewish Core -- Karen Buckelew Staff Writer
NOVEMBER 05, 2004

Quote:
This year's Irving Blum Memorial Seminar at Pikesville's Beth Tfiloh Synagogue was somewhat more animated than usual — in more ways than one. Mike Reiss, a producer on the long-running hit television show "The Simpsons," was the keynote speaker last Sunday morning, Oct. 31, ...

Mr. Reiss' speech was perhaps a little racier than the typical fare at a modern Orthodox synagogue, ...

----- SNIP -----

"This is as clean as I can make it!" Mr. Reiss declared while signing autographs after his speech, adding that the usual forum for his speaking engagements are college campuses. "That's a much filthier speech. College kids like to hear men their fathers' age talk that way. It's pretty colorful."

Mr. Reiss, a Harvard University graduate, produced more than 200 episodes and wrote a dozen scripts during his 11 years with "The Simpsons." He left the show to co-create another animated series, "The Critic," which starred Jon Lovitz. He since has returned to "The Simpsons" as a consulting producer....

Mr. Reiss' humor last Sunday certainly hovered over all things Jewish, as he took advantage of the rare opportunity to share his inside jokes with an all-Jewish crowd. And nothing was sacred — not even his mother....

He opened his speech, though, with some political humor — and he certainly grabbed his audience's attention right out of the gate, describing President Bush as "Satan with a learning disorder." Sen. John Kerry, he said, "is the child that would have been born had John F. Kennedy married Frankenstein."

Mr. Reiss, jumping abruptly from one topic to another in the proud tradition of "The Simpsons" style of comedy, then described himself as "an L.A. Jew. I'm Jew-ish."

He added with pregnant pauses: "I would never eat a ham sandwich ... in a synagogue ... on Yom Kippur ... if anyone was watching."

Life in a small town without much Jewish culture was not easy for the young Mr. Reiss. "The toughest thing about growing up in a small town was that I look so Jewish," he said. "I put myself through college modeling for hate literature." [yuk, yuk, yuk. Get's 'em every time, eh Mike?]

After Harvard, Mr. Reiss said, he spent time writing for Johnny Carson, Garry Shandling and — he added in a self- deprecating tone — "Alf," the 1980s television program starring a furry brown alien puppet.

"One reason I write comedy," he said, "is because I can't help myself. Why do so many Jews go into comedy? No heavy lifting, no equipment to buy — unless you're Carrot Top, and I'm not even sure he's Jewish. Or a comedian."

About half "The Simpsons" writing staff is Jewish, Mr. Reiss noted. Three of the performers — Harry Shearer, Julie Kavner and Hank Azaria — are Jewish as well. Since each performer voices a number of animated characters, many of the show's regulars have Jewish voices — including, ironically, Ned Flanders, the Simpsons' clueless, devoutly Christian neighbor.

Mr. Reiss spoke of the show's history — it was canceled in Japan because the characters have four fingers, a sign of membership in the Japanese mafia. In its first season, the show was canceled in France after one episode featured Marge Simpson on a misadventure in France. Smithers, the assistant to Homer Simpson's crotchety boss, Mr. Burns, originally was a black character — instead, the writers made him gay.

Mr. Reiss showed the audience clips from the show, including one episode he wrote about Lisa Simpson's crush on her teacher. The teacher was supposed to be modeled after a teacher Mr. Reiss had as a boy. Because Mr. Reiss' teacher had a deformity, he said, he asked the show's animators to give the character a deformity.

"The deformity they gave him," he explained, "was they made him look like me." A clip showed Lisa swooning over her noticeably Jewish teacher, gushing about his "Semitic good looks."

But Mr. Reiss' favorite episode, he told the crowd, was when Krusty the Clown — the Simpsons' hard-drinking, troubled children's show host — reunited with his father, an Orthodox rabbi. In developing that show, he said, he found himself making late-night phone calls to research sources, saying things like, "Rabbi, are there any clowns in the Book of Leviticus?"

----- SNIP -----
Quote:
In episode 7F19, Dustin Hoffman supplied the voice for Lisa's substitute teacher, but was not credited on screen. Instead, they used the phony name Sam Etic which refers to "semitic" as in Jewish, which the teacher he voiced in the episode is.

How is the faithful city become an harlot! It was full of judgment: righteousness lodged in it, but now murderers. Thy silver is become dross, thy wine mixed with water. Thy princes are rebellious, and companions of thieves: every one loveth gifts, and followeth after rewards.

Xian WN!

"The Jew can only be understood if it is known what he strives for: ... the destruction of the world.... [it is] the tragedy of Lucifer."

Holy-Hoax Exposed, Hollow-Cost Examined, How Low Cost? (toons)

Old June 20th, 2005 #6
lawrence dennis
Anti-anti-antisemite

Default The Simpsons is a kosher production part 2

Google cache of link if it expires: http://66.102.7.104/search?q=cache:E...in_archive%3D1

Wow, what a schnozzle!!!!

An Evening With Mike Reiss
February 18, 2004
by Shannon Brescher

Quote:
Inspiring laughter in about 500 college students might pose difficulty for some comedians, but Simpsons producer and writer Mike Reiss seemed to have no trouble last night at the Statler Auditorium.

----- SNIP -----

He moved on to talk briefly about his Jewish background, perhaps not surprising considering that Cornell Hillel sponsored his visit. He said that he felt rather different growing up in a small town because of his strongly Jewish looks, and added, "I put myself through college modeling for hate literature." [yuk, yuk, yuk. Always gets the laugh, eh Mike?--L.D.]

From his childhood, he moved on to his career, describing in self-deprecating terms how he graduated from Harvard University, helped script Airplane 2 and wrote for both Gary Shandling and Alf.

Returning to the subject of Judaism, he talked about why so many Jewish people are in comedy. He said that 50 percent of the Simpsons' writers are Jewish, and that three of the six main voice actors on the show are also Jewish.

"Apu, the Hindu, well, he's a Jew too!" he said, ending the list of Simpsons characters voiced by Jewish actors, which include Reverend Lovejoy, Ned Flanders, and Disco Stu.

In addition to many of The Simpsons' voice actors being Jewish, Reiss said that all of the children's voices are done by adult women. He commented, "Milhouse is hot," suggesting the physical difference between the cartoon and the person behind it.

He also talked about the changes The Simpsons has gone through during its 15 years on the air. ... He also said that in very early episodes, Smithers was originally black, but they decided to change both his race and sexual orientation....

He then showed a clip from The Simpsons, where Lisa falls in love with her substitute teacher, whose character Reiss created. He explained that although Dustin Hoffman voiced the character, the artists based the character's looks on Reiss himself, seemingly much to his chagrin.

Describing his favorites on the show, he said his favorite character is Troy McClure, who he created, and his favorite episode is when Krusty reunites with his rabbi father.

He then addressed the big news among Simpsons fans -- the possibility of a Simpsons feature movie. He admitted, although jokingly, that he was the one who leaked the news to the press through an Internet entertainment writer. Comparing it to the Scooby Doo movie, he said that the film will "suck pretty hard," but that he would look forward to seeing it done as a live-action movie.

"For years we've wanted to find an actor as bald as Homer and just as stupid, and God gave us Vin Diesel," he said.

Reiss also explained how The Simpsons has managed to air several episodes with offensive jokes, saying, "Trying to censor Fox is like trying to clean a sewer with a wetnap."

Later, during the question and answer session, he described why the Fox network has never prohibited the show from making fun of it.

"Fox needs us more than we need them. We don't knock Fox because we want to bite the hand that feeds us. We knock Fox because Fox sucks," he said. He said that while the Simpsons writers attempt to write an intelligent show, during the commercial breaks, Fox advertises shows asking the question, "How many dwarves can we fit in an elephant's asshole?"

In addition to The Simpsons, Reiss also co-created The Critic with Jon Lovitz. He showed a clip from The Critic and a short from a cartoon about gay animals called "Queer Duck."

"I'm not gay, but I'm Jewish, which is about the same thing. We've both been persecuted for centuries -- by our mothers," he said.

Finishing his talk with a question and answer session, he fielded questions on Maggie talking, episodes he truly disliked, the show in syndication, and celebrities guest-starring on the show.

----- SNIP -----

One of the organizers of the event, Matt Jossen '04, president of the Jewish Students Union, said that the group invited Reiss in order to attract a diverse crowd.

"He's a great draw for college-age kids. He won't just draw Jewish kids, but he's a draw for the whole Cornell community. Every college student is attracted to the Simpsons," he said.

How is the faithful city become an harlot! It was full of judgment: righteousness lodged in it, but now murderers. Thy silver is become dross, thy wine mixed with water. Thy princes are rebellious, and companions of thieves: every one loveth gifts, and followeth after rewards.

Xian WN!

"The Jew can only be understood if it is known what he strives for: ... the destruction of the world.... [it is] the tragedy of Lucifer."

Holy-Hoax Exposed, Hollow-Cost Examined, How Low Cost? (toons)

Old June 20th, 2005 #7
blueskies
Banned

Default Goysimpson

http://english.pravda.ru/accidents/2..._simpsons.html

The Simpsons cartoon series goes on trial in Russia
04/01/2005 15:52
The claimant says that the cartoon is filled with propaganda of violence, drugs and sex

One of Moscow's district courts starts hearing the lawsuit, which Muscovite Igor Smykov filed against the Ren TV Russian television company almost three years ago. The lawsuit was filed on the allegation that "The Simpsons" and "Family Guy" cartoons, which the company regularly airs, bring psychological harm to children and their parents. The claimant demands the TV company should exclude the above-mentioned cartoons from its schedule and pay 300,000 rubles of moral damage compensation. Igor Smykov believes that the two cartoon series propagandize violence, brutality, drugs and the cult of sex.

"My son started watching the cartoons when he was six. My wife and me noticed soon that the boy's behavior became rather inadequate. The manner of his speech changed for the worse as well. To be honest, we punished our son several times for behaving like that. However, we soon found out that the boy was simply trying to imitate the cartoon characters. As a result, the child found himself in a stressful situation: he does not understand what he is punished for, for he simply tries to copy adult men and women that he sees on TV," the claimant told the Izvestia newspaper before the court hearings started.

Igor Smykov believes that "The Simpsons" and "Family Guy" cartoons present a grotesque image of a family. Parents are portrayed as mentally retarded individuals there, whereas their children resemble ugly idiots. Being a legal expert himself, Igor Smykov classified the activity of the above-mentioned television company as interference in private family life. The claimant's writ contains references to the Constitution of the Russian Federation, the Law about Media and the Law about Basic Guarantees for Children's Rights.

Igor Smykov had to update his lawsuit, though. It became known that the television company Ren TV could not act as a defendant on trial, because it did not own the broadcasting right. The claims have been readdressed to the company's division - Akcept Ren TV.

The claimant's lawyer, Larisa Pavlova, quoted phrases of several characters from the cartoon series: "Where's our son? He is dealing drugs." "Hello, you sweet legs, breasts and buttocks." "We have guests, one of them is a homosexual." I love cocaine, I go crazy for cocaine." "My penis should get on stage."

Natalia Markova, a specialist of the Institute for socio-economic problems of the population, conducted a psychological expertise within the scope of the litigation. The expert concluded that "The Simpsons" and "Family Guy" cartoons were abundant with the propaganda of violence. "The cartoons can cause severe damage to the psychological, spiritual and moral health of an individual, especially to children of pre-school age," Natalia Markova said.

In addition to the psychological expertise, there was another research presented to the judges yesterday. The Federal service for drug control found vestiges of propaganda of drugs in the cartoons.

Deputies of the Russian parliament expressed their negative opinions about "The Simpsons" on March 18th. Elena Afanasyeva from the Liberal and Democratic Party of Russia said the Duma's committee for informational policy should ask the Ministry for Culture to prepare a report regarding the broadcast of cartoons on several channels of the Russian television. One should pay special attention to "The Simpsons" and "Family Guy" cartoon series, the deputy added. Elena Afanasyeva believes that those cartoons are filled with episodes of violence and aggression.

Ren TV's director, Irena Lesnevskaya, stated that the legal process was ridiculous and absurd: "The Simpsons" enjoy worldwide recognition. Most famous actors, even one of American ex-presidents rendered their voices to the characters of the cartoon. Any channel will consider it an honor to broadcast such a product," said she.

"There is no more "Family Guy" on our television, but "The Simpsons" are still on. Furthermore, the TV company has recently signed a new contract to air the series during the current year. I would withdraw my lawsuit, if they stopped showing these filthy cartoons," claimant Igor Smykov said.

"The Simpsons" cartoon series can boast of 14 years of successful history; it often enters the list of most viewed 25 TV programs. The series has earned numerous awards and even a star of fame in Hollywood. In the USA, "The Simpsons" cartoon is perceived as a parody for the life of an average American family.

Read the original in Russian: (Translated by: Dmitry Sudakov)

Old June 20th, 2005 #8
_DC_

While the Simpsons is usually decent, "Family Guy" is a disgusting piece of filth. The main character behaves like an ugly retard that should be shot on principle. In every episode there are jokes about genitalia and feces. The liberal propaganda is thick: niggers are shown to be oppressed by racist White cops, the Founding Fathers are mocked in an ugly way, and any form or White history is likewise attacked.

I don't think the maker of that show is a Jew, but he has the mind of a whigger.

Ren's defense is telling:

Quote:
Ren TV's director, Irena Lesnevskaya, stated that the legal process was ridiculous and absurd: "The Simpsons" enjoy worldwide recognition. Most famous actors, even one of American ex-presidents rendered their voices to the characters of the cartoon. Any channel will consider it an honor to broadcast such a product," said she.
Here is how the lemming acts: Everybody else has jumped on the bandwagon, so it must be good. Famous people have given the thumbs up, so it must be good. This is what democracy gives us: a worship of numbers instead of facts. Good is what enough people believe is good, and there's no discussion of the facts in themselves.

By contrast, the Russian couple that sued the shows list a number of offensive quotes from the shows. (Probably all of them from Family Guy.) They believe in discussing the facts, not how many people think this or how many people think that.

Old June 20th, 2005 #9
Mike Jahn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by _DC_
While the Simpsons is usually decent, "Family Guy" is a disgusting piece of filth. The main character behaves like an ugly retard that should be shot on principle. In every episode there are jokes about genitalia and feces. The liberal propaganda is thick: niggers are shown to be oppressed by racist White cops, the Founding Fathers are mocked in an ugly way, and any form or White history is likewise attacked.

I don't think the maker of that show is a Jew, but he has the mind of a whigger.

Ren's defense is telling:

Here is how the lemming acts: Everybody else has jumped on the bandwagon, so it must be good. Famous people have given the thumbs up, so it must be good. This is what democracy gives us: a worship of numbers instead of facts. Good is what enough people believe is good, and there's no discussion of the facts in themselves.

By contrast, the Russian couple that sued the shows list a number of offensive quotes from the shows. (Probably all of them from Family Guy.) They believe in discussing the facts, not how many people think this or how many people think that.
The creator of Family Guy is more than likely a Jew, Seth MacFarlane, he has an Irish last name but a very Jewish first name which indicates a Jewish mother. I've never known a "Seth" who wasn't a Jew. Seth is as much of a Jewish name for boys as Rachel is for girls.

Old March 6th, 2015 #10
htmltimtim
Banned

kind of a old thread but in one simpsons episode they go to israel and one of the jews tell them shalom goyim in israel also having a banner at the airport saying american tax dollars at work

Old March 7th, 2015 #11
Sam Emerson
Diversity = White Genocide

Matt Groening is White. The jew episodes with Krusty are the worst, I figured a jew was behind them.

Old March 7th, 2015 #12
Karl Lueger

Its a show produced by the jew controlled mass-media so it must be anti-white and jew approved;
even if not always obvious, there is always an underlying anti-white core, as is common in kosher comedy.
Comedy itself is a weapon of critical race theory to degrade, mock and trivialize the white race,
live action or cartoons, itz all the same.

http://www.factsofisrael.com/blog/archives/000437.html
http://didjewknow.blogspot.com/2007/...-simpsons.html

"The Simpsons" also displays a knowledge of the Sephardic tradition that would make Rabbi Moses ben Maimon blush.

The creators of "The Simpsons" know that they have a powerful effect on their audience and have the opportunity to impart some wisdom onto their faithful cadre of fans. Much of this knowledge comes from the teachings of the Jewish faith. Long time writer Mike Reiss says, "There have always been a lot of Jewish writers on 'The Simpsons" (Pinsky 109). For example, self-proclaimed Sephardic Jew Hank Azaria not only writes for the show but also lends his voice to numerous characters such as Apu, Professor Frink, and Moe. Writers like Azaria have deftly incorporated Jewish wisdom into various episodes, much of which includes aspects of the Sephardic tradition.

The horror and shear unfairness of the expulsion of Jews from Spain was demonstrated in a 1996 episode of "The Simpsons." The details of the show have a striking resemblance to the situation Jews encountered during the Spanish Inquisition. In the episode "Much Apu About Nothing," citizens of Springfield are unhappy with the high rate of taxes, and the government leader, Mayor Quimby, blames the economic problem on illegal immigrants. This is a sharp parallel to the Inquisition, during which the government leaders, King Ferdinand and Queen Isabella, blamed the troubles of Spain, including economic problems, on the Jews. In the case of this "Simpsons" episode, while in fact immigrants had nothing to do with the tax increase, they were used as defenseless, powerless scapegoats, much like the Jews during the Inquisition.

According to David Gitlitz, in spite of the attempts of crypto Jews, most of these conversos had been completely assimilated by the end of the 17th century (Gitlitz x). Gitlitz say that the meager remnants that resurfaced in the 20th century are the exception to the rule. There is evidence to suggest that the writers portray the Simpson family as crypto Jews of the assimilated nature, so much so that they no longer know their true identity. Mark Pinsky, author of The Gospel According To The Simpsons, argues that "The Simpsons from time to time suggest an underlying element of what might be called crypto-Judaism" (121).
For example, a menorah is found in the Simpsons' storage closet, with no explanation.
[note: thats in the foto-contest episode when Barney quits drinking]
Also, Homer's father Abe, is portrayed as the quintessential Jewish grandfather, always complaining and boring his family with stories of "the old country."

Jtube: The Simpsons: In Israel

http://www.aish.com/j/jt/90920329.html

Rambo, John J.

Old March 8th, 2015 #13
Sam Emerson
Diversity = White Genocide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl Lueger View Post
There is evidence to suggest that the writers portray the Simpson family as crypto Jews of the assimilated nature, so much so that they no longer know their true identity. Mark Pinsky, author of The Gospel According To The Simpsons, argues that "The Simpsons from time to time suggest an underlying element of what might be called crypto-Judaism" (121).
For example, a menorah is found in the Simpsons' storage closet, with no explanation.
[note: thats in the foto-contest episode when Barney quits drinking]
Also, Homer's father Abe, is portrayed as the quintessential Jewish grandfather, always complaining and boring his family with stories of "the old country."
The Simpsons ancestry has been gone into in some detail on the show. While there's no doubt that jews on the writing and animation staff have thrown in a few easter eggs hinting that Homer might have jewish ancestry, none are canonical.

It has been established that there's a nigger in the woodpile, which could explain Homer's traditional male Simpson "dumbening."

Old March 8th, 2015 #14
Jason 916
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I don't recognize the show after Season 11, when I stopped watching.

Old March 8th, 2015 #15
Vance Stubbs
Hatespeaker

Quote:
The horror and shear unfairness of the expulsion of Jews from Spain was demonstrated in a 1996 episode of "The Simpsons." The details of the show have a striking resemblance to the situation Jews encountered during the Spanish Inquisition. In the episode "Much Apu About Nothing," citizens of Springfield are unhappy with the high rate of taxes, and the government leader, Mayor Quimby, blames the economic problem on illegal immigrants. This is a sharp parallel to the Inquisition, during which the government leaders, King Ferdinand and Queen Isabella, blamed the troubles of Spain, including economic problems, on the Jews. In the case of this "Simpsons" episode, while in fact immigrants had nothing to do with the tax increase, they were used as defenseless, powerless scapegoats, much like the Jews during the Inquisition.
Jews do this all the time, usually with no real basis.

The details of the show have a striking resemblance to the situation Germans encountered under the Treaty of Versailles. In the episode "Much Apu About Nothing," citizens of Springfield are unhappy with the high rate of taxes, and the government leader, Mayor Quimby, blames the economic problem on illegal immigrants. This is a sharp parallel to World War 1, during which the world powers, Britain and France, blamed the conflict in Europe, and the ensuing economic problems, on German war-mongering. In the case of this "Simpsons" episode, while in fact immigrants had nothing to do with the tax increase, they were used as defenseless, powerless scapegoats, much like the Germans under the Treaty of Versailles.

"Surely people differ in their biologically determined qualities. But discovery of a correlation between some of these qualities is of no scientific interest and of no social significance, except to racists, sexists and the like."

Old March 8th, 2015 #16
Alyss
vnn member

All the new Simpson episodes shows acceptance for Diversity .

Old March 10th, 2015 #17
Jason 916
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aly Foxyy View Post
All the new Simpson episodes shows acceptance for Diversity .
Hey Foxyy, what did you think of the episode "Bart vs. Australia?" That one pissed a lot of Aussies off.

Thread