Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 21st, 2010 #21
Horseman

Quote:
Originally Posted by cillian View Post
Dark used to mean dark hair, not dark skinned, and certainly not a shit beast.
I thought it meant European olive skin that can tan, compared to pure white skin that cannot.

Old October 21st, 2010 #22
Chris Clafton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny James View Post
From what I understand as a kid in the 90s it implied a George Lazenby or Antonio Banderas type, or at least that's what was discussed in the schools. Now it has been distorted in the 00s because of the nigger worship to imply black skinned men. I feel like such wanton race mixing is relatively new to the last 10 years.
This is exactly the same way I thought about "tall, dark, and handsome." Now it means to me everything including niggers, arabs, spics, darker whites (those with olive skin), and so forth. (No offense to darker whites -- I'm not implying that you're not white, because you are.)

Old October 21st, 2010 #23
lazer
Buffalo Bayou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Clafton View Post
This is exactly the same way I thought about "tall, dark, and handsome." Now it means to me everything including niggers, arabs, spics, darker whites (those with olive skin), and so forth. (No offense to darker whites -- I'm not implying that you're not white, because you are.)
I thought so too. But I never knew it implied too niggers. Whats handsome about niggers?

Old November 7th, 2010 #24
Axel Faaborg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseman View Post
I thought it meant European olive skin that can tan, compared to pure white skin that cannot.
Tell that to the Scandinavians. Tanning their pure white skin is a national pastime.

Shit, you oughta see my forearms. Years of manual labor in Arizona have darkened them to a damn near beaner-like brown. I'll probably get skin cancer one of these days.

Old November 9th, 2010 #25
ray bateson
baппed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axel Faaborg View Post
Tell that to the Scandinavians. Tanning their pure white skin is a national pastime.

Shit, you oughta see my forearms. Years of manual labor in Arizona have darkened them to a damn near beaner-like brown. I'll probably get skin cancer one of these days.

Whites don't belong in the sun. Stop that.

Thread