VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 9th, 2012 #1
vladmir
Why are JEWS at my table?

Default Jew deviance Talmudvison programs

No quality new programs come from the electric Talmud
We all know this fact
Post TV/youtube clips of the worst of jew TV.

Include endless Homosexual glorification, once considered a mental disorder, now "The lifestyle of choice on jew TV" Anything to keep goyim from breeding amongst themselves.

Hicks/hillbillies, as long as they are white and brainless they get a spot guaranteed in some reality show retardation making all whites false stereotyped into peawits.

Muffin topped white trash sluts in the mating game with worthless goon thug niggers,...self explanitory. Don't post jew XXX shit.

Bimbo newscasters, I think the males are actually dumber than the females now, anything to make whites and particularly white heterosexual males look like buffoons...the niggers? well there is not much that can be done with an average IQ of 80+/-.

If any of these assholes had a single drop of self control or self humilty they would be ashamed of themselves, but these are KWA we are talking about here and they would sell their own grannies walker for a $100 and a minute of fame.

I'll start the fun with tan in a bottle Jersey shore nitwits....self absorbed birdbrains from the ugliest/smelliest state.

Last edited by vladmir; August 9th, 2012 at 10:59 PM.

Thread