VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 1st, 2008 #1
yankee jane
Mene, Mene, Tekel Upharsin

Arrow Oklahoma - Kick Out The Illegals, Unemployment Drops Dramatically

Oklahoma - more proof politicians LIE! It DOES work! Dry up the faucet, the parasites run for greener pastures, the citizens get employed and win on all fronts!

Unemployment plummets after crackdown on illegals
Lawmaker: Oklahoma no longer 'OK' for undocumented aliens

Unemployment rates are rising across the United States, except Oklahoma. That state is experiencing the most dramatic reduction in unemployment since 2007, an improvement many in Oklahoma attribute to the passage last year by the state legislature of a strong employment-focused immigration reform law.

The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics on Friday reported unemployment in Oklahoma had fallen to 3.1 percent in March, down from 4 percent in March last year, while unemployment nationwide was 5.1 percent, up from 4.4 percent in March last year.

"Oklahoma is no longer 'OK' for illegal aliens," said State Rep. Randy Terrill, who sponsored House Bill 1804 which passed by overwhelming majorities last year in both the House (84-14) and Senate (41-6) of the Oklahoma Legislature.

"The bottom line is illegal aliens will not come here if there are no jobs waiting for them," Terrill said. "They will not stay here if there is no government subsidy, and they certainly won't stay here if they know that if they ever encounter our state and local law enforcement officers, they will be physically detained until they are deported."

FULL STORY AT WND

Old May 1st, 2008 #2
Justin Lee
Ιuστην Λεε

Hopefully the rest of the Midwest will follow their example. When I was in Omaha I was unpleasantly surprised by the amount of mestizos. I actually thought I was getting away from Shitsico for a while...no such luck...a fucking fiesta.

I even got ripped off by spic housekeepers at a Residence Inn.
Drift gently into mental illness

Old May 1st, 2008 #3
McKinley
coast to coast WN

Blogged it HERE

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Old May 1st, 2008 #4
melcur
Banned

Blogged it HERE

Old May 1st, 2008 #5
McKinley
coast to coast WN

Damn it Maynard, I just realized that I did not have your latest Blog linked to Kentuckyanna True News Itz fixed now tho

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Old May 1st, 2008 #6
melcur
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by McKinley View Post
Damn it Maynard, I just realized that I did not have your latest Blog linked to Kentuckyanna True News Itz fixed now tho
I've got you up there now too

http://curtmaynardsblog.blogspot.com/

Old May 1st, 2008 #7
McKinley
coast to coast WN

Thanks Melcure. Just one more foot kicked at the nuts of the Juden.

Kentckyanna True News

Old May 1st, 2008 #8
Zenos

Living in Oklahoma recently got a lot better. We don't see hundreds of those brown fuckers in the public parks now playing soccer, it's like they disappeared overnight, the mexishit area of the city has shops closed now with the buildings for sale/lease, I actually see White teenagers working in the landscaping businesses and fast food joints now.

Of course the local news ran a few stories about latrinos being forced out, and that we'd all regret it if this passed, that it would ruin Oklahoma's economy. They were proven completely wrong, so now they don't run anymore of those stories, plus they got a lot of negative mail about it, and they don't want their ratings to drop so they shut up. We still have a nigger problem here, but they're mostly congregated in the larger cities like OKC, Tulsa and Lawton. And Oklahoma's lax gun laws (no waiting period, easy to get a concealed permit) means there's less gun crime, because most criminals know that chances are an Okie is packing.

It's actually a pretty good place to live, low taxes, low cost of living, and now low unemployment. Of course you have to dodge a tornado now and then, so you have to take the good with the bad.

Thread