Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 27th, 2008 #1
McKinley
coast to coast WN

Default 11 year old has to do "report" on the hoax

How would you deal with having your child doing a report on the Hollow Hoax?

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Old November 27th, 2008 #2
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by McKinley View Post
My child would expose the hoax. Plenty of good, solid information online. Dr. Toben's website would be a great place to start.

Old November 27th, 2008 #3
Jett Rink
Banned

I would deliver a snarky report leaving the teacher to wonder if I was joking or serious.

Old November 27th, 2008 #4
Art Cast

Depends on both the teacher and the child.I had one of mine do the report primarily on free speech issues related to the holohoax.I've known kids who did a report on the Armenian and Ukrainian genocides.At the time of the Zundel trials (late eighties or so)I recall a few kids calling the lie a lie,but it didn't go over too well.

Old November 27th, 2008 #5
Robert Bandanza
Banned

jewsign

With the Holohoax indoctrinated education systems implemented all across the kwa, I frankly only see the child being reported and sent to the principal, suspended, or expelled.

Old November 27th, 2008 #6
McKinley
coast to coast WN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto Abbondanza View Post
With the Holohoax indoctrinated education systems implemented all across the kwa, I frankly only see the child being reported and sent to the principal, suspended, or expelled.
That is what I am trying to avoid. But, damned if they will make a liar out of her.

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Old November 27th, 2008 #7
Marse Supial
Creepy-Ass Cracker

Quote:
That is what I am trying to avoid. But, damned if they will make a liar out of her.
Just have her present both sides of it. Something like this:

Quote:
The conventional wisdom has it that Hitler ordered 6 million jews blah blah blah. However as more is learned about the technology and the capabilities of the Nazis and the numerical jewish population of Europe at the time, many people are beginning to believe that the Holocaust was at best greatly exaggerated if not completely fabricated.
She doesn't have to take a side if she doesn't want to. But she can still plant the seed of doubt.

Old November 28th, 2008 #8
McKinley
coast to coast WN

Quote:
Originally Posted by General_Lee View Post
Just have her present both sides of it. Something like this:

Quote:
The conventional wisdom has it that Hitler ordered 6 million jews blah blah blah. However as more is learned about the technology and the capabilities of the Nazis and the numerical jewish population of Europe at the time, many people are beginning to believe that the Holocaust was at best greatly exaggerated if not completely fabricated.

She doesn't have to take a side if she doesn't want to. But she can still plant the seed of doubt.
Thanks General that is a good one. She liked that.

Kentckyanna True News

Old November 28th, 2008 #9
Marse Supial
Creepy-Ass Cracker

Quote:
Thanks General that is a good one. She liked that.
Good. I'm glad that helped. That's the most effect way to persuade people anyway. You put the facts to them in such a way that the only conclusion that they can rationally draw is the one you want them to draw. And then let them make up their own minds.

Jews have been doing that shit to us for centuries.

Old November 28th, 2008 #10
notmenomore

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by General_Lee View Post
Good. I'm glad that helped. That's the most effect way to persuade people anyway. You put the facts to them in such a way that the only conclusion that they can rationally draw is the one you want them to draw. And then let them make up their own minds.

Jews have been doing that shit to us for centuries.
...and a lawyer that can't do that for a jury gets to draw up $100 deeds instead!

Old November 29th, 2008 #11
Sándor Petőfi
Banned

Quote:
I'd have her look for those stories told by "survivors" which even a plank of wood couldn't take seriously and write about them, in all feigned seriousness.

Old November 29th, 2008 #12
McKinley
coast to coast WN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sándor Petőfi View Post
I'd have her look for those stories told by "survivors" which even a plank of wood couldn't take seriously and write about them, in all feigned seriousness.
You mean like this. Even while facing death money is always on itz mind.

Quote:
Letter to Eva Galler's aunt and uncle who married in Israel. ISRAEL VOGEL OLESZYCE (Poland), MANUFACTURER AND DISTRIBUTER OF TEFILLIN, MEZUZAH, LEATHER STRAPS, TZITZIT, THREAD FOR PARCHMENT, SHOFARS, SPECIAL TEFILLIN, TORAHS, TORAH SPINDLES, DRUMHEADS Dated March 18, 1938: Dear Brother-in-law and Sister-in-law: First of all I want to thank you for the two letters that we recieved. Ten days ago I sent you a tallis as a sample. Answer right away if you received it and if you had to pay duty. It is a gift. I added a bunch of silk tzitzit and they are kosher. For you, dear brother-in-law I sent a nice tallis and you should wear it with pleasure. God should not forget you. You should have a good and steady job and should be able to afford everything, and your wife should not have to work. By now your have heard that Vienna has been occupied by the Germans. Unfortunatey, we are dancing at the same wedding. This has cost me thousands of zlotys which are owed to me. I am very nervous and cannot write anymore. Regards and kisses. These are the weeks of your honeymoon. Yours Truly, Israel
http://www.holocaustsurvivors.org/da...a=photos&ke=40
Her is another one.

Quote:
. .they spoke about the laws in Germany. The laws . . . the laws didn't apply to us. Only the bad laws applied to us, that we couldn't walk on a sidewalk, only in the middle of the street. And we wear a star that everybody should recognize us. But it wasn't a law that somebody couldn't kill us. That law didn't apply to us. It wasn't any justice. We couldn't go and sue anybody, and everybody could do to us whatever they wanted. And another thing that a war turned the people . . . the people turn into animals. People get demoralized in a war. You can't trust anybody. The neighbors turned into enemies. The neighbors who weren't Jewish didn't want to know us anymore. They were friends before. During the war when everybody tried to kill us, nobody helped. _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _____http://www.holocaustsurvivors.org/data.show.php?di=record&da=recordings&ke=15

Kentckyanna True News

Last edited by McKinley; November 29th, 2008 at 09:24 AM.

Old November 29th, 2008 #13
OTPTT
Banned

Take note of the following in the quote McKinley cited above. Ironic this coming from a jew.

Quote:
You should have a good and steady job and should be able to afford everything, and your wife should not have to work

Old November 29th, 2008 #14
McKinley
coast to coast WN

But, this one survived to tell Itz story

Quote:
They took us in January . . . I remember . . . January 4th, 1943. It was very cold. It was that time such a cold winter that when you walked, the snow crunched under your feet. The S.S. people came into the ghetto, and they walked us . . . they chased us with rifles to the train. That time when they chased us, they didn't have television yet, so nobody saw whatever it happened. But now when you see on the television, and people they chasing out from Kosovo, and people . . . and they are going into tent cities, and it's very sad to look at it. But, to compare to the Holocaust, if somebody would have given us a chance to walk out of Germany, if to live in a camp, in a tent city . . . together the whole family . . . everybody would have been grateful. They didn't give us that chance. They took us into the train. It's a chaos was by the loading the trains because children cried, and parents tried to keep together with the children, and families wanted to be together. Now we came in, into that cattle train when it was full and closed from outside, locked that nobody could . . . was able to go out. The small windows with barbed wires, it wasn't any glass, only barbed wires. Of course, we knew that time what is awaiting us. Because we knew that time it was Camp Belzec, a few stations from our city, and there it was just crematoriums. You came in and they gassed you. They told you to go to the shower, but the shower had Zyklon gas in it and everybody was killed and later exterminated. Nobody survived. You don't have one survivor from Belzec. You have survivors from Auschwitz, from Treblinka, because it was also a working camp. But Belzec wasn't a working camp. It was strictly a death camp, and nobody survived. _

Kentckyanna True News

Old November 29th, 2008 #15
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Tales of the Holy Hoax
http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=76184

Old November 29th, 2008 #16
psychologicalshock
Banned

Use moi Uncle Moishe's stowies too, G-d bless his sowl.

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=68680

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=71609

Old April 28th, 2009 #17
Ossian

A child of 11 may not fully understand bias in reporting "history" but they should learn all about it.

The child should certainly learn the extremely curiouser and curiouser and absolutely singular phenomenon of thought and speech pertaining to "The" Holocaust: namely, that It alone amongst All events Ever believed or alleged to be historical or true, must NEVER be challenged, questioned, doubted, snickered at, or (horrors!) "trivialized"!

What school is it that requires this assignment of its 11-year-olds? Sounds like (WHITE) child abuse to me. What (if any) other "historical reports" are required in the same year? Just the other 2 sides of the hate whitey triangle I guess: The Poor Negroes (& the evil whites) and the Noble 'Native' Americans (& the evil whites).

Old April 28th, 2009 #18
McKinley
coast to coast WN

I just found out today out of four counties that are in her area she is the third smartest kid in the fith grade. She still thinks that she is smarter than the other two.

I was also told that she can now read a novel type book in a evening. She sure didn't get that shit from me

Kentckyanna True News

Old May 3rd, 2009 #19
NoneMoreBlack

LOL You guys are hilarious. The moon landing was faked too! How many of you are in the flat earth society? Damn, if I was as sad an pathetic as you fucks... hahaha

Old May 3rd, 2009 #20
RaceIsIrrelevant

Quote:

I was also told that she can now read a novel type book in a evening. She sure didn't get that shit from me
Clearly she didn't.

Please view the following:

Mr. Death: The Rise and Fall of Fred A. Leuchter, Jr.
No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.

-Nelson Mandela

Thread