VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 25th, 2014 #101
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason 916 View Post
Serious O'Malley vibes coming from this thread.
Needs far more homoerotic insults to be a genuine O'Malley.

Old July 27th, 2014 #102
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thad Charles View Post
One other thing. A lot of people have trouble with their families for whatever reason and a lot of them may not be aware. It's difficult. My view is if you're part of my family, and then even if you're part of my racial family I will love you violently. That's being 100% all in. That's the attitude we need. That's how to win. We have a lot of good threads that support each other and also recognize the beauty of White women and the importance of a future for White children.

If you're White, if you're with me, if you're in the battle, on the ground, on the frontlines, on the vanguard then I will love you violently.
Uh-huh.

At the outset of RAHOWA! things are going to be chaotic, so would somebody please remind me to dig my foxhole way, way away from Thad.

Old August 18th, 2014 #103
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meg Kafka View Post
It is both.

The gubmint has intentionally completely destroyed the manufacturing base and jacked up the supply of available workers----mexicans. So you have an out of control welfare state and a gubmint taking in zillions of tax dollars with cheap labor.

The whole "machine" is designed to destroy the middle class and force every intact family to have at least two earners just to survive.

So theres virtually no natural middle class anymore--a guy making a good living building cars for example.

The end result is the complete destruction of the family unit. The gubmint is now your family. And ohomo is the dad. Like that.

The gubmint has forced people to survive anyway they can, but they dont care if you break the law by selling crap at a garage sale. Thats small potatoes, and they like you to be in "violation" of the law anyway, that way they can charge you with something when they REALLY want your balls. Like for not "turning in" your firearms for example.

Going off the grid...........whether you do it for real or on paper.........will be the only way to survive POLITICALLY in the future
In todays economy having a J.O.B. is being Just Over Broke.

The middle class is fucked up because they are the majority and so they are the main source of revenue to the State.

The extremes represented by the poor class and the wealthy class for different reasons don't suffer as much tax persecution.

For the rich the taxes aren't relevant for their survival and for the poor they aren't taxed at all because they are financially speaking less abundant.

They call it democracy or the rule of the majority but the benefits go to the minorities.
Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Old August 18th, 2014 #104
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

Quote:
I'm saving more money than I thought just making this one change. Yes, I'm eating at soup kitchens five days per week. Prior to that I was eating at exclusive four- and five-star restaurants.

A lot of savings going into my bug-in or bug-out (abroad) fund. I'm converting most of my dollars into precious metals. I can take this shit anywhere in the world. I don't trust zogbucks as far as I can throw them, it can crash at any time. I sure as fuck don't have any money in banks. Ha! You're a real sucker if you do. So the cash I do keep and don't convert is stuffed in books and mattresses - yep just like your grandpappy did. Some of it's in the freezer. Hey, NSA, you getting this? Ha! You pieces of fucking filth. You been whacking off to my posts every fuckin day? Watch - I'll have a few thousand missing by tomorrow afternoon. Too bad I'm not installing surveillance cameras and floodlights until this weekend. D'oh!

Anyway, I promised an update, no huge incidents to report. I wanted to quit my job so my income would stop funding niggers, jews, and mudsharks and faggots. Well over 50%. It still sucks that I do that and I don't have the courage (and I always do as you know) just yet to go completely underground, and then get a part-time service job for that W2.

Parting thought: Campbell's soup and peanut butter and jelly isn't exactly the five-star French cuisine I'm used to.
Quote:
Now that the keyboard commandos have chimed in, let me give you an update on what's going on in the real world.

I had a fairly eventful weekend. I needed a break from the "bourgeois" life of paying the way of everyone else, so I needed to snap back to reality: Friday night I spent the night in a sleeping bag down by the river, where a couple of hobos tried to kick the shit out of me. But the next night I was on a yacht full of busty college co-eds. Helter Skelter.

Stay tuned for more helpful stories, anecdotes and insights from the real world. Not the internet.
I don't see a problem if you want to get a break of your "bourgeois" life and experience the life of poor Whites. Many people think that poor white people are trash but that is a Jew concept not an Aryan one.

I understand that you want to quit your job so your income would stop funding niggers, jews, mudsharks and faggots ... But why don't you help some poor Whites if you have the financial means to do it?

Instead of downsizing your income why don't you do the opposite thing?

Why don't you start funding the pro-White movement?
The pro-White movement surely needs someone doing what George Soros do for the Left.

If you don't want to pay more taxes move to a tax-heaven like the very wealthy do and if you get an Internet business you can make money from anywhere in the World.

Some inspirational videos.

Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Tags
free shit, jews, niggers, welfare, work

Thread