Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 27th, 2015 #1
JeffreyWaffenSS

Default ZOG Blue niggers show up at wrong house, execute dog!

Just saw this on my facebook feed. Apparently the ZOG, Kosher police show up at the wrong house and end up executing someone's dog!

Remember law enforcement gets training from Israel in addition to being pumped up on roids.

Quote:
This is a picture of Burberry and Ian. At 5:00 in the morning police showed up to the wrong address, Ian Andersons home. Burberry the service dog, whom Ian would take to see kids affected by autism and down syndrome, approached one officer slowly. The officer greeted him by petting him, Burberry then approached the other officer in the same manner who proceeded to jump back and draw his fire arm, when the dog continued to advance he was fatally shot in the head. The police officer refused to tell Ian who was broken down over his best friend and companion, or the other officer exactly why he shot Burberry but instead repeatedly told them to wait for a higher ranking officer to arrive. Today looking at an officer is grounds to be beaten or fatally shot and because anyone can become an officer they really are just normal people like you and I. This disturbs me, anyone can be given a gun and permission to use it... please share this story and read into it yourself because everyone should know, everyone should realize they have the power and the right to keep law enforcement in check. Tonight i send a prayer out for Ian and for Burberry, and i pray that good dogs go to heaven.

Old June 28th, 2015 #2
Ray Allan

I wonder why organizations like the Humane Society aren't getting pissed off at kwap departments over stuff like this? How many of people's beloved pets do blue niggers kill every year? Why are the goddamned pigs allowed to operate with total impunity like this?

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old June 28th, 2015 #3
JeffreyWaffenSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
I wonder why organizations like the Humane Society aren't getting pissed off at kwap departments over stuff like this? How many of people's beloved pets do blue niggers kill every year? Why are the goddamned pigs allowed to operate with total impunity like this?
When will a firefight ensure over something like this? You know the ZOG bots show up killing someone's dog and they end up unloading on them? I mean not like it matters since they would be turned into Swiss cheese before taking a few to Valhalla with them. Over in general discussion I posted a video of a cop on tape going on roid rage throwing a guys drivers license back at him.

Old June 28th, 2015 #4
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffreyWaffenSS View Post
When will a firefight ensure over something like this? You know the ZOG bots show up killing someone's dog and they end up unloading on them? I mean not like it matters since they would be turned into Swiss cheese before taking a few to Valhalla with them. Over in general discussion I posted a video of a cop on tape going on roid rage throwing a guys drivers license back at him.
Sooner or later a few ZOGkwaps will get turned into Swiss cheese for shooting the wrong person's dog. And that person will in turn be perforated by ZOG bullets for it. Then, after the obligatory media and public worshipping of the dead kwap "heroes", the kwaps will concoct a story about the dog owner was really running a meth lab or something to cover their worthless doughnut asses. All blue nigger scum can fuck off to hell. I hate them every bit as much as the fucking jews they work for.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Thread