Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 8th, 2005 #1
FranzJoseph

Default Ford cutting 30,000 jobs?

Remember when American's used to open industrial plants? Now Ford is following GM down the chute. 2 notes: 1.) GM announced the same number of cuts and then went on a hiring spree... in India. 2.) Several friends in the business tell me lots of Tiawanese, Maylasian and Indian agents are all over Detriot and Dearborn right now, hoping to hire ex-US-auto engineers to work in their countries. Some nations are serious about the future. America is not.

Four paragraphs from CNNMoney.com, link below. This sucks. PS: This means a lot of white babies will not be born if the past is any guide. White workers downsized by corporations downsize the future too.

Quote:
NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) - Ford Motor Co. plans to close at least 10 plants and cut 25,000 to 30,000 hourly jobs in North America within five years, according to a published report Wednesday.
Quote:

The Detroit News, quoting people familiar with the plan, said the deep cuts will be presented to the Ford board of directors for consideration Wednesday. It will not be revealed to the public until Jan. 23, according to the paper.

The cuts are much deeper than earlier reports, which initially had Ford closing as few as three assembly plants and cutting only about 7,000 positions.

Ford spokesman Oscar Suris would only tell the paper, "Our work continues. These plans will be final when they're ready to be shared publicly."...

http://money.cnn.com/2005/12/07/news..._plantclosings

Old December 8th, 2005 #2
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

an enterprising VNNer could drop a thousand TAAs in the neighborhood of a plant closing, wouldnt that be fertile ground?

Old December 8th, 2005 #3
Jenab
Senior Goatly One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
an enterprising VNNer could drop a thousand TAAs in the neighborhood of a plant closing, wouldnt that be fertile ground?
After they read the paper, what will they do? Vote for somebody? Complain somewhere on the Internet? Extend themselves so far as to write a letter to the editor of the local newspaper?

Old December 8th, 2005 #4
SlagMaster

If there passing out TAA's at Detroit plants, the
Niggers wont be able to read them.
Better make them audio tapes.

Old December 9th, 2005 #5
Proud White Guy
Hates Jews,and Non-Whites

I blame Affirmative Blaction for this mess. Da gubbamint, forced American car mfr's to hire a bunch of niggers, and have them assemble cars. The quality fell off a cliff. Remember the 70's. American cars sucked, and that opened the door for reliable jap cars, to be imported.

They got smart and started using robots, getting the nigger out of the equation as much as possible. Quality immediately went up.

Then da gubbamint, came to the rescue for the nigger again, and forced GM, and Ford, to hire nigger engineers,(a black female engineer is the most sought after, and can basically, write her own ticket). Having a nigger to do anything requiring tools, or brains, is like fixing a Swiss Watch, using only a hammer.

When they are gone, and they are going.When we need more Abram's tanks, and other goodies. I guess we will have to go to China, on our knees to get them,lol.

I'm sure if we go to war with them, or anyone else for that matter. We are screwed. We also have so many friends around the world because of our Israel policies, that many countries will get in line to help US, lol.

Any country, that does not manufacture, is a turd world country.

Stick a fork in our ass, we're done.

God Bless Elon Musk, Donald Trump, and America, and God Damn the anti-white, anti-christian, and anti-American jewish controlled media.

Old December 11th, 2005 #6
FranzJoseph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
I got a counter proposal. As one of the first $100 donors to the radio project before it started, I'm requesting a show built around the effects "globalization" has had on white communities nationwide. The jobs going out, immigrants coming in, the whole shot.

I'll personally burn CDs of any good show VNN broadcasts and see to it that they get to autoworkers in my county (one plant already closed and another on the way). Every autoworker I know has a CD player in their car so make it a good show, fellas!

Thread