Somewhat 7 19.44%
Do not think it matters 2 5.56%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Display Modes Share
Old November 18th, 2006 #1
Holly
Self Bannned

Default Are you religous ?

Hi this is Holly with a thought that is on my mind.
I was wondering how many here are religous ? Our western lands were founded on Christian religion, our fathers and grandfathers it played a very important role in their lives, now I notice a lot of talk in some WN/NS groups that it is a thing to do without and even mocked.
I do not agree with this. We look back on why things were so much better in our fathers days, and I think religion is a strong part of why. It teaches love for your own kind and family and family the most important.
With all of this name the jew thing, if jews went away over night, how would that make young white woman and men start having the much larger familys that are so badly needed for every western nation ? Lack of religion, respekt for themselves, a poluted culture and woman [and men] thinking more of fun and careers than a large family are the main reasons why our race is shrinking to the danger point. Do jews encourage this ? Of course, but I do not accept that we are mindless robots hypnotised by the jews, no the choices people make are done for their own selfish reasons, and religion if not else teaches people to not be selfish and most importantly "to be fruitful and multiply". If we could get these positive thoughts back into young peoples heads we would be making real progres, yes we would.
Myself, I am born Lutheran, me and my family are not over religous.
We go to a church every now and then not even every week that has a minister we really like, it helps us. I beleive in a higher power, I beleive in myself my family and my face, with those things together I have no fears and my mind is more on solution than the problem. My relation with what I consider a higher power is private and personal, I do not shout it in the street and watch al lwords I say in fear I may say a thing that offends the higher power, no I do not. I say a prayer at night for my family and race, when things are bad I hope to get better, and for good things we got I am thankful for that so ... Ok I am rambling, but I am just trying to say that to be "religous" does not meen that you have to do every single thing by a book, it meens you must recognize a higher power our ancestors knew and respekt it, and pass the values to your children so that they will make wise decisions and think not only of themselves, but where they have come from and where they would like to go, I hope this makes sense and I am sure some will just call me a troll or idiot for this, but these are my thoughts and I will say one more time that religous values [and I know at least any KKK will agree with this] must make a strong comeback in our race for us to make progress, real progress that no one NO ONE can do anything about, once on the right path and mind set.
I have created a poll for this, this is my first ever so I do not know if it will come out right. 88

Old November 19th, 2006 #2
Abzug Hoffman

If the jews had gone away we could have still had women in the home, and white men working, a man making enough money to raise six or twelve white children on his own. My dad wanted to have nine kids, as his own father had done. Christians all believed birth control was wrong, and it was illegal. The Jews took that all down, they did it, and nobody else.

Now, not too many women would go for that scenario today.

Last edited by Abzug Hoffman; November 19th, 2006 at 12:50 AM.

Old November 19th, 2006 #3
Holly
Self Bannned

I agree completely Abzug Hoffman, good paying jobs being cut, birth control, gayness are all a factors of white depopulation along with decline of religion.
A rebirth of spirt would at least have a + affect on the last two. I really beleive when there is a will, there will be a way, enough will together and the future is won.

Old November 19th, 2006 #4
SUNOFSPARTA
MIA

Default Christianity=brain damage

Religion is mysticism.Believing that something or someone will fix,change or save you when your ass is in a bind.

Relaying on religious beliefs only supports the self doubts ,personal weaknesses and fears-all derived since cavemen periods to this present day.

Ask most Christians if god comes before their families and they will generally say yes.Moses to kill his son-bullshit. Typical Jewish homicide.

People who actually believe in, and pray to, imaginary beings are essentially mentally ill;still wanting to believe in childish pretend ideas that never existed and are actually creations of a mass media from twenty centuries ago, which was designed to harness the populist at large from killing and steading from one another.

I respect Christians who are white, but only because they are "currently" in the majority in most of the civilized world.They probably mean well,but still are very mentally defective.

Today Christianity still fairs well because of the lengthy time,money and effort put in my the misguided millions over the multiple decades,which was proceeded (if you recall) by several multiple long bloody vicious Christians wars,wherein you either denounced Kristina,Satin,Alia or what ever other false god you were currently worshiping-for Christianity or died.As such today,Christians flourish:because they killed the nonbelievers and are today the victors-Amen.

Old November 19th, 2006 #5
John Bender
Banned

I'm not overly religious, but the religion I tend to identify with the most is Wotanism.

Old November 19th, 2006 #6
Abzug Hoffman

It was only when white Christians subscribed to "Everyone is speshul" that they lost white Christian Europe, Canada, USA, Australia to the darkie hordes.

There is acting like an animal and there is having a religion. They really don't go together unless your God is Satan. This is why the Jews are accused of worshipping Satan - all the dead bodies they are proud of. The world and heaven are two opposites, the rules to conquer the World could not be the same ones to get to Heaven.

Old November 19th, 2006 #7
Quietus
Berserker for Wotan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eichmann
I'm not overly religious, but the religion I tend to identify with the most is Wotanism.

Thank you for posting this. All whites should adhere to the proper commandments, not the semitic drivel found in the "bible".
one should pry round
for uncertain is the witting
that there be no foeman sitting,
within, before one on the floor." -Odin, from the Hávamál (Olive Bray's translation)

Old November 19th, 2006 #8
Holly
Self Bannned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNOFSPARTA
Religion is mysticism.Believing that something or someone will fix,change or save you when your ass is in a bind.
To a certain degree yes, sure. It offers hope when there by logic should be no hope and even if it is not real I think this can be good for the spirit and soul.

Quote:
Relaying on religious beliefs only supports the self doubts ,personal weaknesses and fears-all derived since cavemen periods to this present day.
That could be true< i do not support exteme religous belifs in my own life and would not recomend it to others. I think all organized religion at the very root is a scam designed to keep people forever guilty, and the people who feel the need to shout the loudest about it are probly the more guilty of all.
We can look at the muslims to see where religous extremes lead, and also we can look at some of our own men of faith what total hypocrites they are, condemning this condemning that and then go run off with the first gay prostitute that they can find.
No, thats why I think the relation with a higher power should be more personal, in your own house in your own room, you get to the point of feeling the need to be around all others of religion all the time and it developes into a cult type of thing.

Quote:
Ask most Christians if god comes before their families and they will generally say yes.Moses to kill his son-bullshit. Typical Jewish homicide.
Well that is a hard question for a person of any faith, if you were to say there is nothing more important than myself and family I do not think that is the right attitude either.

Quote:
People who actually believe in, and pray to, imaginary beings are essentially mentally ill;still wanting to believe in childish pretend ideas that never existed and are actually creations of a mass media from twenty centuries ago, which was designed to harness the populist at large from killing and steading from one another.
Here I think you are going too far claiming mental ill for people of faith, that just is not right.
You are saying there is no diffrence from the tooth fairy from Jesus, thats your opinion and it is not right to critisize others for their beliefs.
I look around at the beauty of this world it is easy for me to tell this did not just happen, it was created. The beauty of life is the creation of a higher power this I know, to you Ok life is just a bunch of cells to throw together and they just happen to come out like this and when those cells are dead it just goes black and thats it. Wel lthats what you think and you think someone who thinks something else is just a looney ?
My idea is not to create absolute religous extremes and total lifestyle change to serve a higher power which I admit is not clear defined but rather to promote a healthy and hopeful mindset in youngsters that encourage them to love their own kind and realize the imporatnce of family, there is no substitute for religion in this, our declin in religous beliefs and values gos hand in hand with our decline in numbers as a race, to reverse that is a prime goal if our race is to survive.
There is not much that holds a people together not much at all.
Religion is one of those glues which holds us together, without it we start to fall apart as can be seen.

Quote:
I respect Christians who are white, but only because they are "currently" in the majority in most of the civilized world.They probably mean well,but still are very mentally defective.
Hmmm well I do not need a sugar coat, I think you shoud,rewrite to say what you really think, that does not sound much like any "respekt" to me.

Quote:
Today Christianity still fairs well because of the lengthy time,money and effort put in my the misguided millions over the multiple decades,which was proceeded (if you recall) by several multiple long bloody vicious Christians wars,wherein you either denounced Kristina,Satin,Alia or what ever other false god you were currently worshiping-for Christianity or died.As such today,Christians flourish:because they killed the nonbelievers and are today the victors-Amen.
Hmm I wish I could see it so nice, I don't see any victors but rather a dying faith and a declining race just because of so many like you turning their backs on it - And in the face of opposing religion and idealology which determines to stamp out "infidels" once and for all, I do not see much hope unless we are to go back to our roots and do as you say - Kill nonbeleivers.

Old November 19th, 2006 #9
Hell Raising Woman
Jews are not superior

Location: USA - House of Babylonia where greed, immigration and homosexuality flourishes and the jews love it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly
Hi this is Holly with a thought that is on my mind.
I was wondering how many here are religous ? Our western lands were founded on Christian religion, ...

Our European lands were not founded on Christianity. Paganism was the original religion or belief system we had until the crazies from the east decided to invade and force Christianity on everyone. The people who didn't convert were killed. I would hardly give credit that Christianity will solve our problems when Christianty has been the beginning of our problems for 2000 years. No one should have accepted a foreign religion based on Middle Eastern culture which is vastly different than the European culture. This mocked up religion has been the fuel the jews needed to separate the Whites - the all loving thy neighbor no matter what race, etc., has killed our culture of White nationalism. The New Testament of an all loving, kind God came about shortly after the 1964 civil rights and immigrations rights, by the way. Whites were brainwashed to be all accepting thereafter -- after many years of "fire and brimstone" and God was a more angry God. This is all a bunch of crock that unfortunately has been rammed down our throats as the "only" religion to follow and as the "only" religion that will solve our problems.

The only way to solve the problems we have is to banished the Christian religion and annihilate the jews before they annihilate us totally by dragging us further and further into Middle East politics. Then only then can we begin the steps toward re-uniting as one unit.

Jews -- tall, tall, tall, tales they tell. Famous fairytale storytellers of the Holocaust.

Old November 19th, 2006 #10
Holly
Self Bannned

You have some intresting thoughts Hell Raising Woman, some of which I agree.
Sure if you want to go back far enough there was no religion, mysticism and pagan as you say but I think it is safe to say all of our great men and societys for centurys have been strongly under the influence of Christian, and had done very well by it as far as at least having large familys, which is my main concern.
The "love thy neighbor" thing would work very well if it is practiced the way intended - That is your neighbors are the same culture and heritage as you, so no I do not accpet the spin some modernists [if that is even a word] try to put on some of our phrases, no not at all.
As far as outlawing Christians I do not think I even want to know what you would propose to take its place - People need spirit, the decline of it is the cause of many of our problems, and taking that away would not only be impossible but would likely cause much bloodshed and seperation and would only play into the hands of you know who.
If you can think of a way to get family values back into the hearts and minds of people without involving religion, share your plan I will listen.
As of now it is about the only realistic, very possible solution to the decline of numbers that spells our doom if not countered.

Old November 20th, 2006 #11
FranzJoseph

Default No, no, no religion!

"Religion" as far as Europeans are concerned is a neologism.

Our pagan forebears managed to build great civilizations for 40,000 years before "religion" was invented in Babylon by you-know-who.

Religion is the invention of failing empires, trying to hold onto their winnings by stealth instead of force. The first invention was in Babylon by Hebrews, which gave them a stay of execution and a second shot at their territory in the Levant. (They blew it anyway.)

The second was Rome. Rome never fell; it was a corporation that turned itself into a franchise. It still desires global rule, but it seems to have strung together allies (Zionists, Masons, others) to help out. It's just dishonest politics.

"Religion" means to bind. For most of history Europeans were unbound. Then came Jesus and everything turned to shit.

Pagans have spirituality which means they accept nature's law and therefore give names to unseen things. Wotan, Zeus, Artimis and Sekhmet are names given to laws of nature. You can call them "gods and goddesses" if you want to but that's not what they were. They were elemental forces of the universe rendered in symbolic language.

These were not creeds, beliefs. Religion is all about taking things on Faith which Europeans had no use for. They used folk concepts to further the cause of their folk, to tame nature and to bolster their iron Code of Conduct. For centuries, it worked.

Religions have no code of conduct. Just check out the latest activity of George Bush and the Mossad and you realize that people who "only believe" have divorced themselves from the ancient Codes of Conduct. This is why religion has such appeal to powerful psychotics.

The death of religion will signal the rebirth of European civilization.

Old November 20th, 2006 #12
Holly
Self Bannned

Thank you for your views FranzJoseph, intresting.
As to "The death of religion will signal the rebirth of European civilization", we shall soon see if thats true as it is no doubt dying.
Unfortuantly, in the face of a radical and growing muslim population in Europa I do not think this is the best news I will hear all day. If there is no spirtual counter to Islam I can not see how it wil lbe good for the western world. Lack of faith it seems go hand in hand with lack of family values, lack of pride, lack of respekt and morals, how you think this can be avoided in a society without faith I would like you to say.
I agree somewhat with your talk of simple folk, I do not think we will ever go back to that point as nice as it might be, things are too complex now, so you recommend people dump faith in a divine power Ok fine, what do you now recommend to replace [on a level of society not just a person] this with, anything ?

Old November 20th, 2006 #13
Abzug Hoffman

Quote:
Originally Posted by FranzJoseph
"Religion" as far as Europeans are concerned is a neologism.

Our pagan forebears managed to build great civilizations for 40,000 years before "religion" was invented in Babylon by you-know-who.

Religion is the invention of failing empires, trying to hold onto their winnings by stealth instead of force. The first invention was in Babylon by Hebrews, which gave them a stay of execution and a second shot at their territory in the Levant. (They blew it anyway.)

The second was Rome. Rome never fell; it was a corporation that turned itself into a franchise. It still desires global rule, but it seems to have strung together allies (Zionists, Masons, others) to help out. It's just dishonest politics.

"Religion" means to bind. For most of history Europeans were unbound. Then came Jesus and everything turned to shit.

Pagans have spirituality which means they accept nature's law and therefore give names to unseen things. Wotan, Zeus, Artimis and Sekhmet are names given to laws of nature. You can call them "gods and goddesses" if you want to but that's not what they were. They were elemental forces of the universe rendered in symbolic language.

These were not creeds, beliefs. Religion is all about taking things on Faith which Europeans had no use for. They used folk concepts to further the cause of their folk, to tame nature and to bolster their iron Code of Conduct. For centuries, it worked.

Religions have no code of conduct. Just check out the latest activity of George Bush and the Mossad and you realize that people who "only believe" have divorced themselves from the ancient Codes of Conduct. This is why religion has such appeal to powerful psychotics.

The death of religion will signal the rebirth of European civilization.

Horsefeathers. Many young people are atheistic today, but these are same ones who like diversity.

Religious activity is normal human behavior, like art and music. People are going to do it. You are misrepresenting ancient religions here, I think you know that. They were more screwy than anything that goes on today. Pagans were happy to be freed from their fears and superstitions by Christianity. They all of them were scared to death of ghosts, witches and goblins.

Old November 20th, 2006 #14
Subrosa
Banned

I find it interesting that for thousands of years, pagan euros made it to America only to be slaughtered or absorbed by the muds. It took a Christian religion to finally reverse that. Thank your Christian ancestors that your ass is even in North America.

Old November 20th, 2006 #15
FranzJoseph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abzug Hoffman
You are misrepresenting ancient religions here, I think you know that.
No, I'm saying Europeans had no religions ("binding mystical beliefs") till sometime after Plato. Anyone can look this up.

When people say "ancient pagans" they aren't specific enough. In 600 BC give or take they were goofy, sure enough. They were on the tail end of a long dark age by then. They had forgotten their roots. But how about the 37,000 years previous? Plenty of information exists about some of that time.

For what little it's worth, European shaman used animal totems back-when just like sports teams do now. You do not worship totems, you use them. This is not religion. Calling it one don't make it one.

I'll also point out that shamanic totemism always looks goofy from the outside. So? Part of the shaman's job is to keep fucking outsiders out. We could use a little of that now.

Old November 21st, 2006 #16
Abzug Hoffman

Quote:
Originally Posted by FranzJoseph
No, I'm saying Europeans had no religions ("binding mystical beliefs") till sometime after Plato. Anyone can look this up.

When people say "ancient pagans" they aren't specific enough. In 600 BC give or take they were goofy, sure enough. They were on the tail end of a long dark age by then. They had forgotten their roots. But how about the 37,000 years previous? Plenty of information exists about some of that time.

For what little it's worth, European shaman used animal totems back-when just like sports teams do now. You do not worship totems, you use them. This is not religion. Calling it one don't make it one.

I'll also point out that shamanic totemism always looks goofy from the outside. So? Part of the shaman's job is to keep fucking outsiders out. We could use a little of that now.

Shamans are the same thing as medicine men or witch doctors. Oogity boogity. They are glorified by the multicultists of today, don't fall for a bunch of drug induced bs about turning into birds and flying. Most shamans spend most of their time killing each other and the people they are supposed to be curing.

Old November 21st, 2006 #17
Prussian Eagle
It's got electrolytes

I have no use for religion or any form of spirituality. Norse pagan imagery is cool though

Old December 13th, 2006 #18
Scott Clarke

I'm not really religious but am very spiritual. I also don't believe that Race/Religion should ever be intertwined in any way....Bad karma & all.

Old December 15th, 2006 #19
Charlie-Horse
Elusive Pimpernel

Religion:Bah humbug.

Old December 15th, 2006 #20
Holly
Self Bannned

Oh no the Grinch has finally arrived !
I am disappointed by these poll results Although I admit religion is a confuse issue a lack of spirits is no good for any population and is not a good sign for a family-state, something which must be turned back around in the coming White majority nations if the populations are to grow and prosper.

Thread